News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jemma

• 3 Replies

Offline bayguy

Jemma
« on: November 05, 2020, 02:05:33 PM »
Does anyone know the history of Jemma ..... she blew onto the scene doing some great fights for Bob, Then had a convincing loss to Brooke and I never saw or heard anything about her afterwards....?  Having been involved with several catfighter’s it’s unusual to have one loss and then just disappear....I had read somewhere that she was a single mom and maybe she was just fighting for the money but of course that was just a rumor -so does anyone really know whatever happened to her and why she disappeared so quickly?

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Jemma
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 04:35:34 PM »
Yeah, good question. I would also like to know. I think she ran out of interest since Bob got sick
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:23:28 PM »
There's so many girls I wonder what happened to. Like Heidi from ECNWC or Natalie and Kelly from Catfight UK or Krissy from Ringmaster. They seemed so into it and then disappeared. It really makes you wonder what happens.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 10:45:53 PM »
There's so many girls I wonder what happened to. Like Heidi from ECNWC or Natalie and Kelly from Catfight UK or Krissy from Ringmaster. They seemed so into it and then disappeared. It really makes you wonder what happens.

Same here, I've often wondered what happened with Heidi. Jemma and Brittany too.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)