News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mistress Holly VS Britney Spears in the Dungeon

• 3 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Mistress Holly VS Britney Spears in the Dungeon
« on: August 22, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
I was visiting Mistress Holly, wondering what the at times kinky, dark haired beauty was up to now.

She was dressed in a black t-shirt that clung to her nice sized breasts wonderfully. Her skirt, black leather yet a tasteful style to it, and regular shoes instead of boots.
Her blue eyes had been smiling, as I picked her up to go out. Holly was more than able to get into trouble about anywhere. Yet she was a very hot, and sexy lady. When she was not down in her dungeon, she could be some very enjoyable company on the town as well.
Yet for some reason her blue eyes kept showing mischief, when I caught her gaze.
The sexy mistress had something planned, I just did not know what.

We had eaten lightly, then began checking out some of the clubs.
I felt her breast pressing against my side, as Holly slipped close, and guided my arm around her. I did not know why she had done it, yet I hugged her to my side, as her body seemed to tense a little. I began looking for someone maybe out to get the dark haired beauty. A few guys in jeans and t-shirts brush past us, as a group of ladies begin to enter, and giggling and chatting head to the stage.
The announcer begins to ask for applause, as Britney Spears was in the house, and going to do a song for them all.
I find my hand now guided to, and resting on her nice ass, as Holly smiles. "That bitch is mine." She says happily, as now I understand what was happening. Holly, had gotten information from someone about this special appearance. The mistress side of her ready to unleash her whips, as she wanted to get into a fight with Britney.

I go to speak against it, when she kisses me, and hugs me. "Thanks for coming with me." Holly says, as her body moves slightly with the music.
Then her focus is back on the stage, as Britney sings a song, while most of the crowd cheers.
Britney looks very hot. The blonde is wearing a tight top, that flows over her generous heaving, and bobbling bra less breasts. As she gyrates on the stage.
Her short skirt, at times lifting to show her crotch, and her ass. For tonight wearing panties.
The top also cropped to display her once again sleek belly.
Holly grabs my hand and squeezes, as the song is close to ending. "Come on follow me." She says, as we move through some of the crowd for her to be positioned right.
As the crowd erupts, Britney is swept off the stage, and as her girls circle around her, begin to leave.
Holly manages to step into the way, as Britney knocks into her. "Sorry." She says briefly, before trying to shove past Holly.
Now I know why she had been so good during the day, as now Holly was planning on being very naughty tonight.
"Little candy pop star bitch, who are you shoving?" Holly asks, as the people around begin to stop, as Britney slows, her head turning.
"Look, get over it bitch okay?" Britney asks, as a few of the ladies agree with her. The two guys trying to look intimidating, yet not sure how to handle this dark haired lady using language yet not moving. I mentally thank Holly my lovely friend, as they both begin to focus on me, since I was with her.
If anything started, they both were coming at me.

"Know what slut, I've got this little club of my own called the Dungeon, I would just love to hear you perform there." Holly says cocking her hip, and smiling.
"The dungeon sounds kind of cool, but I don't just perform for anyone." She says, as Holly moves closer.
"You will perform for me, and like it slut." Holly ads, her voice calm, and conversational.

"What I should do is beat your ass, now leave me alone." Britney says, as Holly moves to block her again.
"You perform, and then you have my permission to try and beat my ass." Holly says, as Britney faces her squarely.
"If it will shut you up bitch, lead on." Britney says still pumped from her applause and fans.
"This way kitten." Holly says, as we begin to head out.
When we arrive Holly manages to somehow keep the rest of them out, by saying something about private club. Britney telling them it was all right, to wait for her their. Then we go in.

Holly asks me to entertain her guest, then slips away.
Britney looks simply stunning, her nipples now engorged pressing against the thin material of her top. Holly was going to owe me for this one, and she knew it.
I had to admit at times, she could come up with some very interesting ways to pay her debts.
"Want something to drink?" I ask, as Britney smiles, and I think of warning her about what she was getting into.
The lady had been through a lot of crap, during the last few years. Yes some of it her own doing, yet still I found I was liking her, as she smiles, and thanks me.
Britney has her glass sipping from it, as Holly comes back in.

Her nice sized, well formed breasts now heaved in a shiny black bra. The black liquid only covering her breasts in a triangular pattern. Some of her smooth skinned tits, peeking out in different places.
A tight skirt that barely covered her ass, and knee high black boots.
Holly smiles, as she catches me mentally stripping the scanty wardrobe from her. "Follow me." She says, and with a look to me. Britney shrugs her shoulders and follows Holly down the stairs and into her dungeon.

As we get to the bottom of the steps. Britney's eyes widen, as she begins seeing the whips, and shackles hanging on the walls.
The one side of the room having some things for drinking as well as a couch, for a few select guests to enjoy the show at times.
Not knowing what Holly had in mind, I was going to stay on my feet, and able to stop her, if things went to far.
I was Holly's friend, yet I also would not just go along with anything, because she wanted to.

Britney turns to face Holly. Holly's hands shooting out, grabbing Britney's top, and ripping it from her, as the blondes gasps in shock, and I enjoy seeing her nice sized breasts fall free. Britney was a mother, yet she definately was looking in shape, and giving meaning to the term MILF.
"Now you will call me Mistress...."  Holly begins to inform her, as Holly stands before her, hands on her hips. Blue eyes devouring the quivering breasts before her.
Britney surprises us both, by grabbing the shiny top of Holly's yanking it off, to display Holly's own well formed breasts. Then Holly's head snaps to the side, as Britney Spears slaps her face hard.
"I will call you a stupid bitch, that better not fuck with me!!" Britney replies, as Holly places her hand to the side of her face, touching the stinging part, that was turning red.
"You will call me Mistress Holly ..." Holly begins again, as Britney shakes her head.
Holly's arm pulls back, and swings forward, as Holly punches Britney's right breast. Britney staggers back, gasping, as I watch closely.

I might piss Holly off, but I was going to make sure that Britney was not hurt either.
Then Britney cries out, and lunges. Holly honsetly surprised as the pop star begins to slap, and pucn Holly's heaving breasts.
Britney managing to grab a hand full of dark hair, as Holly grabs a hand full of blonde hair, as well as one of Britney Spear's tits. Then the ladies go to the floor together.
I begin to relax and enjoy things, as Britney seems to be able to take care of herself.
Holly I am sure surprised as well. Holly grunts in pain, as Britney hits her in her sleek belly. Then Holly's skirt is being torn off.
They roll, as I get a nice view of Holly's thonged ass. Then Britney's skirt flies, and finally her panties, as Holly has now stripped the beautiful blonde naked.

Holly wriggles, as her thong is pulled up into her crack, then it tears free, as arms and legs kick, and swing at each other.
If not for the wild fight, I would have loved being caught between a naked Holly, and Britney Spears.
As hair flies from both ladies. Holly begins to get aroused, as she feels Britney's pert tits rubbing against her own.
Holly manages to slap Britney's ass hard, before caressing it.
Britney responds by punching Holly's left breast. Then they are rolling together again, beautiful naked bodies pressing together, as legs wrap around trying to gain leverage.

Britney comes out on top, as she slaps and hits Holly's face, and breasts.
Then Holly grabs Britney's right breast, squeezing it, and twisting it cruelly, as Britney cries out in pain.
Holly managing to shift her body as Britney squirms, and is off balance. Finally Holly managing to shove Britney off to the side.
Holly quickly rolling, and mounting Britney as she lays on her back.
Holly now begins slapping and hitting Britney's face, and breasts.
Britney managing to get a few more punches to Holly's breasts and belly, then the gorgeous blonde begins to try and cover up.
"Enough, stop !!" Britney cries out, as I begin to move. Holly still swinging away. I pull Holly from her, as Britney lays slightly curled, and whimpering.
Holly begins to swing at me, then her eyes meet mine, and her arm drops. Holly licks her lip, I see where it is split a little, some blood showing on it.
Then Holly throws her arms around me, rubbing her naked body against me, as she kisses me. "You get special treatment later." Holly says her eyes teasing, and making promises.
Then Holly releases me, and turns back to Britney.

Holly's voice now soothing. "There now it's all over, first the pain, then the pleasure." Holly says, as she moves to the wall, pulling something down.
Britney begins sitting up, as Holly attaches a couple of small nipple clamps to Britney's heaving tits. A small chain dangling between them, that Holly grasps in one hand. She stands holding it, as Britney clings to one of Holly's boot clad legs.
"Now say it bitch!!" Holly demands.
"You are my Mistress." Britney Spears says calmly, as Holly strokes her blonde hair.
"Very well kitten, now come with me." Holly says, as tugging on the nipple clamps she begins leading Britney to the couch.
I have her blue eyes meet mine, as Holly looks at me, smiles, and licks her lips. "Later." She mouths, as I know now the fight was over. Britney was safe.
I would head back up, and let her people know Britney wa kind of tied up right now, and would be staying later.
When she was through, Holly would let Britney make a phone call, so they knew she was okay.
I then settle in watching a movie, as I wonder what Holly had in mind to thank me for coming to visit, and helping her get to enjoy this, with Britney Spears.
I knew she could be very creative. I also knew Holly did not have to use anything but herself, to be pleasing as a woman.
I knew she was going to be very grateful, as Mistress Holly had won the fight, and was enjoying the newest kitten in her dungeon.

The end. 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Mistress Holly VS Britney Spears in the Dungeon
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »
Shout, Holly, if you need any help working Britney over! Tee hee!  :P ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »
Don't be so cocky & sure about that, Holly! Tee hee!  :P :-* :D ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 01:47:15 AM »
Kayla and Holly ...

Maybe it is just me, but you two ladies keep following each other around, like your looking for a catfight or something.. LOL

Storm