News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Babysitter

• 0 Replies

Offline geeze

• Used to do mixed IRL- just chilling out now .)
Babysitter
« on: November 06, 2020, 11:43:20 AM »
Originally posted by Norm
Loved this story once.)
I think it was called Babysitter - anyone has previous part?

Once again the little wheels were turning in her brain. Suddenly she looked back and me and exclaimed, "Evidence!" She had an incredibly evil and triumphant look on her face.
"Huh?" I said, yet again showing my gift for public speaking.
"DNA!" she yelled, and once more she came at me, jumping on top of me and kissing me. Her hands were all over me again, and this time one snaked down and found my hard on and went to work on it.
For a minute all I could think was how great this was and how crazy she was. But then a little thought in the back of my mind made me remember that she liked to user her sexy body, mouth, and tongue as a weapon and there was no way she was doing this without a reason.
Like I said, every time she did this to me it sort of put my brain in slow motion, and it took me a minute to see what she was saying right before she jumped me again. If she went to the cops saying a poor little sick guy had tried to rape her she would have a hell of a time proving it, but if she went in crying, clothes messed up and so on, and able to provide a semen sample, it was a different story.
Of course she was the one assaulting me, but who the hell would believe that? All she needed was a little bit of my come and she had the evidence she needed to put me in serious shit.
As turned on as she had me I was afraid if I didn't get her off me quick I wouldn't have the willpower to stop her. I finally started fighting back, trying to get her off me so I could get away from her. She stopped what she was doing long enough to give me a really mean looking grin and say, "Figured it out, huh? Your ass is mine, little boy."
I had almost got out from under her but somehow she got some leverage with her legs and pushed me back over onto my back and almost into a schoolboy pin, or I guess I mean schoolgirl pin. She was trying to plant another big kiss on me and I wasn't going for it. There was no way in hell I was going to let her fuck me. I tried to roll back over and get her onto her back again so I could go for another schoolboy pin myself. I did manage to roll her off me and was starting to win the struggle, but she fought like a wildcat when she realized what I was going for. I almost had her pinned a couple of times but I just couldn't put her away.
All the exercise had taken its toll and I was now getting seriously worn out and starting to lose my strength. Of course, the whole time she was trying anything she could think of to turn me on, especially rubbing her hands, legs, and body against my rock-hard cock.
Neither one of us was exactly an expert wrestler. I tried to think of another hold I could put her in that would immobilize her, trying to think of what I'd seen on TV wrestling.
At one point she almost got me. In fact, I really thought I had lost. We were rolling around on the bed, and she was facing me but somehow she managed to twist my right arm up behind my back and then get hold my right wrist with her own right hand. My left arm was sort of underneath us both, but hers was free. She was licking my mouth and trying to force her tongue between my lips while her free hand roamed and finally found its way between us and into down into my pants, gripping my cock and starting to milk it.
With my arms immobilized this way, I was pretty nearly helpless and getting both horny and scared. I looked at her and her expression was smug. "I got you now," she told me in a voice that just oozed sex. "There's not a fucking thing you can do, little boy. You're going to shoot your load for me. Come on, shoot it. Don't hold back. Come for me, baby. You know you want to. You're ready. Come for me. Come on, do it!"
It's dumb, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but that trash talk just about did me in. I thought she had me and there was no way I could get out of the hold before she forced me come against my will. What was the point of fighting it any more? I started to relax and give in and let her take what she wanted, but then I remembered what the stakes were and how I could wind up in prison. The sudden fear helped me hold back. Somehow I forced myself to keep from coming. No sex could be worth going to jail for and I just had to resist somehow.
At the same time, I still realized that there was no way in hell I could hold out much longer if I couldn't get away from her. If she kept pumping my cock it was going to go off no matter what.
The trouble was she had a really good grip on my right wrist and my arm was twisted so far up behind my left shoulder blade that it was pretty much useless. On top of this, while we were both getting visibly tired by this point, her stamina was obviously better than mine. As I said, I was getting weak and worn out and didn't have a lot left. I had, after all, been sick for a long time, hardly leaving the house and even with physical therapy not getting a lot of endurance training. Nikki, I was pretty sure, was somewhat athletic, and we were probably about the same height and given how skinny I was even the same weight. At this point she wasn't just controlling me with a wrestling hold, she was probably stronger than I was.
The only thing I could think of to try was to roll over toward my right side. That would actually put me in an even worse position in some ways, because it would increase the pain and pressure on my right shoulder. But it would also put her left arm between us, which would limit her motion on my cock, even if it didn't keep her from stroking it. The real advantage to the new position was that it freed up my left arm.
The only problem was there wasn't much I could do with it. I could grab hold of some part of her body, but like I said, I didn't think I could wrestle her hand out of my pants in time to keep from coming, and I wasn't sure I could do it at all, as exhausted as I was. I guess I could have tried something really violent like punching her, but even with what she was threatening to do to me I didn't really want to hurt her. Anyway, I guess a good bruise on her face would be almost as good evidence as DNA.
So in just plain horny desperation, trying to do anything at all, I stuck my left hand between her legs.
I don't even know what I had in mind. I wasn't expecting this to accomplish much other than maybe make her break away to stop me from touching her. I think part of me just wanted to do it on general principles. But when my hard started fondling her there, I got almost as big a surprise as when I first peeked into the family room and saw her on the couch.
Her panties were wet. She was evidently enjoying what we were doing more than I had expected. Or maybe she was still turned on from what she'd been doing to herself earlier. All I know for sure is that when I started tickling her down there she suddenly forgot about stroking my cock and let out a sharp little sexual whimper. With that encouragement, I pushed her panties to one side and started thrusting several fingers at once in and out. I was immediately rewarded by the sound of her sucking air into her lungs and holding it while her whole body went rigid. She then let out a few more whimpering gasps and I was able to twist my right wrist out of her grip. She didn't even try to hold on.
It never really occurred to me that a girl might be as vulnerable as a guy to something like this, but Nikki clearly was. I kept up what I was doing as I slowly disentangled myself from her. I pulled up her sweater and her bra and started sucking on her tits, which she really seemed to like. Her head was rocking back and forth and she was whimpering and moaning and murmuring something I couldn't understand, though I thought I heard the name Darian. I wondered who the hell that was and why he deserved any credit when I was doing all the fucking work, but I had more important things to think about.
I got her hand out of my pants. She didn't try to keep it there. It was like she was instantly hypnotized and was going to let me do anything I wanted, as long as I kept it going between her legs. She was getting wetter and wetter, downright soaking wet.
I tried putting both of her hands on the bed over her head, crossing them at the wrists and pinning them there with my free right hand. She just let me do it. Then I noticed the camera lying a little way to one side on the bed where she had dropped it. I made note of where it was and planned on retrieving it.
Soon she started bucking up and down and breathing in little gasps. I experimented with different techniques to find out what she liked best based on her reaction. She started moving faster and then almost before I knew it she was arching up on the bed and letting out a sort of squeal. Finally she collapsed, completely drained. I fixed your ass, I thought to myself. Now who's the master of seduction as a weapon, huh?
I was still stroking her, but she pushed my hand away, saying, "Please, stop, stop. It's too sensitive." So I stopped. I let her lie there while she recuperated. I thought she might go to sleep, at which point I could take a few more pictures. Her breathing became more normal and she looked completely content. This is how Elsie the Contented Cow must look when she's asleep, I thought. She really was beautiful. No, I don't mean that I think Elsie the Cow is beautiful, that was just an expression. I absolutely do not have a thing for Elsie the Cow. I just for some reason thought the satisfied look on her face was somewhat reminiscent of the expression on Elsie the Cow, and that's all, so shut up. I do not find Elsie the Cow even mildly attractive, and I frankly don't understand what Elmer sees in her.
Anyway, getting back to the story, if you don't mind, I was sort of relishing my total victory in this sexual contest when suddenly I found myself on my back and Nikki on top of me. "Your turn," she announced, and we were off to round two.
I started to reach for her, grabbing her ass, but she was suddenly off me again. She wasn't exactly in retreat, though. She was pulling down my pants. She'd managed to grab hold of the waistband on both sides and my underwear as well, and before I could do anything to stop her she had them down around my ankles and my cock was straining for the sky.
As you can imagine, I was still pretty aroused by everything that had gone on, so when she suddenly dropped down and took my cock into her mouth, I was just plain stunned, the way she had been a minute before. The way she used her lips and especially her tongue, I was pretty sure that this was not her first blowjob. She could get advanced placement in the subject. It was incredible. I was immediately in a daze again.
Then once more some still-working part of my brain turned itself on and I remembered what she was trying to do to me. It was probably just in time, too. It took every bit of strength and willpower I had left to twist free and stand up.
"Stay away from me!" I told her. "There's no way in hell I'm going to let you put me in jail!"
She got slowly to her feet, like a cat. "Oh, I was just kidding," she said in persuasive wheedling sweet little girl voice. "I just want to pay you back for the nice time you just gave me."
"Fuck you!" I said, thinking as I said it what a dumb phrase it was, especially under the circumstances.
"You know what?" she asked. "I saw a movie once where this hooker made a guy pay twice. You know how she did it? She got him so excited he came just looking at her, so then he had to pay again to fuck her for real. You think I could do that to you? Make you come without even touching you? You know what? You're so horny, I'll bet I can."
She started to sway in a sort of sexy dance, like you see in movies where guys go into topless bars. She'd probably seen the same movies. I couldn't do anything but watch. It was like I couldn't look away.
She slowly pulled off her sweater and dropped it on the bed. Then she took off her bra. Her breasts looked even better when she was standing up. High and firm and perfectly shaped. I felt my cock twitch, and I thought, oh, shit.
Down went her skirt and then the panties. She was wearing just her sneakers and still dancing, looking unbelievably sexy. I thought maybe I ought to look away or leave the room or something, but I couldn't do it.
She leaned toward me, breasts swaying, looking into my eyes with a sexy, seductive, I've-got-you-now look. She opened her full, pouty lips and I couldn't keep from staring as she very slowly ran her tongue around them. "Are you about to come yet?" she asked. "I bet you are."
I wasn't, not quite anyway, but I was incredibly turned on and almost couldn't move.
She went into a sort of erotic circular motion with her hips, and she cupped her gently swaying breasts with her hands and tweaked the erect nipples with her fingers. "I'll bet you're going to come for me any second."
She turned around and bent over and waved her beautiful ass at me. "I'm going to count to three, and then you're going to come," she said. She turned slowly back around and did that thing with her tongue again, which almost made me shoot then and there. I guess she could see how far gone I was. But at the same time I was forcing myself to remember that if she did make me come, I was in the shits. I thought maybe I could run into the bathroom and jack off and clean it up so she wouldn't have anything on me. Somehow I just couldn't run from her, though, especially not while she was dancing. I told myself if I really started to come I'd run into the bathroom then.
She leaned toward me again, her tits swaying gently. and once more circled her lips with her tongue. She softly said, "One."
And then she made her move. In dancing around, she'd managed to maneuver me so that my back was to the bed. She had me so worked up, I hadn't even been aware of it. She dropped down to her knees and went after my cock with hands and mouth. I staggered backwards and then did one of those whoop-whoop-whoop things where you swing your arms around to try to keep from falling and it doesn't do any good. I was off balance and helpless (and my pants and underwear were still around my ankles, believe it or not), and lips were wrapped around my cock and working it over while her hands had me by the balls. I couldn't defend myself for flailing my arms around like a drunken windmill. Finally I fell over onto my back on the bed, and she kept up what she was doing to my dick, which among other things consisted of swirling her tongue around the head.
Well, what can I say? She totally had me. She had me good.
I tried, I mean I really tried not to come, telling myself that it would be the worst mistake of my life. I fought it with everything I had. When I started getting to the point where I could tell she was going to get me and I couldn't hold out any longer, I still made a last ditch desperate effort to stop her. I got hold of her head with both hands and tried to pull it away from me a little, while I at the same time I tried to twist out from under her. I wasn't struggling just against her but against my instincts and my body, and I was so worn out I had hardly any strength left at all.
I just couldn't do it. I couldn't get away from her. When I felt the inevitable explosion starting to build, not just in my balls but in the whole lower part of my body, I knew it was my absolute last chance, and summoning up the tiny bit of remaining strength and willpower I had, I managed to push her head off my cock and get it free.
But just for a second. She managed to pucker out her lips just enough to suck on the very tip, while swirling it a few times with her tongue.
And that got to me. I just completely gave in, stopped fighting it, surrendered, let go, let her take my cock back into her mouth and finish me off. Some remaining part of me was still trying a little to resist her and trying to tell me I had to keep resisting, but there was just not a damn thing I could do. A couple more strokes of her lips and swirls of her tongue and the fight was totally over and I had lost. I started to go off like a cannon.
I think I came for about a solid minute and a half. I must have produced enough DNA evidence to convict everybody I was related to back to the original settlers. She just absolutely drained me of semen and strength and energy, and I was physically too weak to stop her from collecting however much semen she wanted and then heading out to the cops.
I also felt totally pathetic, defeated, and humiliated, like someone in a game they thought they had at least a chance of winning, and then thought they had locked, but finally got their ass completely kicked and ground into the dirt while all the fans point and laugh. I never tried harder in my life not to get beat in a fight or in a game, and in the end she seemed to put me away without really working up much of a sweat, totally controlling me. Granted, guys my age aren't supposed to have much sexual self discipline, but I was hugely mad at myself for letting her beat me.
I was also convinced that my ass was grass. What could I do? Like I said, I felt too wiped out to stop her from leaving, and even if I did, what good would that do when my parents came home and she started telling her story? Even if they couldn't believe that I raped her, they weren't going to believe that she raped me. And anyway, I couldn't picture them stopping her from going to the cops. There were no two ways about it. I was fucked and no, that's not funny.
I must have lay there thinking this and not even trying to move for several minutes, maybe even as long as ten or fifteen minutes, almost ready to cry and also just totally exhausted and too wiped out to move. After a while I finally started to come back to reality, and I realized that she was lying next to me, her arm across my chest. Her eyes were closed like she was sleeping, but when she sensed I was looking at her she opened them and gave me a little smile. I don't mean an I-kicked-your-ass kind of smile, either. It was downright nice.
"Aren't you going to have me arrested?" I asked.
She sputtered and giggled, and this time it didn't sound fake. "And go through all that hassle? Hell no. You're not bad for sick kid. When you get your health back you might even be worth knowing. I wouldn't want to see you go to waste."
She propped herself up on one elbow. "Besides, I think you had a pretty good time just now. If you behave yourself, I might just come over and see you again once in a while, just to give you a little review lesson and make sure you stay fucked into submission. And you just keep in mind that if you show those pictures to so much as one person, and I mean anybody, I'll find out about it and there's no way in hell we'll ever do this again. And I'll make sure no other girl does you either. So which is going to be more fun, showing off a few pictures or getting laid? You figure it out."
She had a point. I had a pretty good idea that she was good at controlling guys through their cocks, and it sounded like she had me pretty well whipped, but also it sounded to me like a hell of a good deal. I damn sure wasn't going to complain. I was just about to say something suave and sophisticated to her when we both heard the sound of a garage door going up.
"My parents!" It didn't exactly come out like James Bond was saying it, even if it was something James Bond had ever said.
"Oh, shit!" she said, her eyes just about bugging out. "I left the fucking television on and my tape in your VCR!"
Her clothes were all over my room, so I yanked up my pants and dived down the stairs. If I thought I moved fast when I ran upstairs with her coming after me, I must have set a world downhill speed record heading for the family room. I got the tape out of the VCR and the television turned to an old movie. I saw her backpack sitting there and I stuffed the tape into it. When my parents came in they found me sitting on the couch, controlling my breathing and looking as cool as I could manage, watching some ancient film with people I never heard of doing nothing I could figure out, except that it involved some fat police detective with a voice like wrong-answer buzzer who evidently never took off his hat or his raincoat. I pretended to be fascinated.
"Where's Nikki?" my dad asked. My mind went blank. I couldn't exactly say she was naked in my room, but what were they going to think when they saw her coming downstairs? I mean, I assumed she'd have sense enough to get dressed before she came down, but what reason would she have had for being upstairs to begin with? In a way I wouldn't mind having my parents at least suspect that I wasn't so pathetic that there might be a reason to think twice about letting me spend the evening alone with a girl. On the other hand, I was sure there had to be a downside to it as well. What if they called her parents and accused her of fooling around with me, and she went back to her rape story? Shit. I hadn't had time to clean up and there were probably semen stains on my sheets. And my dad was waiting for an answer. All I could think of to say was "I dunno. Around somewhere."
Fortunately, I was saved by the sound of a flushing toilet in the downstairs bath. In a second Nikki came in, dressed and looking completely unflustered. I guess she must have had the presence of mind and the nerve to gather up her clothes and run naked downstairs after me to get dressed in the hall bath. I was starting to think that she was maybe smarter than I'd been giving her credit for.
She accepted payment from my dad. I handed her the backpack and sort of signaled her with my eyes that the tape was inside. She just took it with a nodded thanks and left, giving me a sort of informal wave in parting, just saying, "See you around, Richard." I guess it was smart for her not to act too friendly, though I was a little let down.
When she was gone, my mom said, "So was it so bad having her here?"
I felt like bursting out laughing at that, but I managed to play it reasonably cool. I said I had to admit that the main reason I hadn't wanted her to stay with me was that I thought she'd make fun of me for needing a baby sitter, but that she didn't act like she would be that way. I said she left me alone and didn't bother me at all. This seemed to satisfy them, though my father had a slightly suspicious look in his eye, I thought. I was starting to hope I might wind up with the same baby sitter at some future date, especially if I remembered not to sound too enthusiastic about the idea or act too healthy.
Back in my room I noticed something else that made me up my estimate of Nikki's smarts under pressure another notch. My camera was gone.