News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Angela challenges Goldie to catty wrestling match up

• 25 Replies

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Angela challenges Goldie to catty wrestling match up
« on: November 08, 2020, 11:39:38 PM »
Angela saw the boxing beatdown of a youngster delivered by mature cougar. Angela thinks her wiry and fit young body is enough to beat Goldie in a catty wrestling match up.

Angela - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=49573

{alt}
{alt}

Goldie

{alt}
{alt}

The match will ebb and flow with votes, so please help us decide how it will go.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
Re: Angela challenges Goldie to catty wrestling match up
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 11:58:01 PM »
Shouldn't you be Goldie McHawn by now?

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »
Goldie dominate the younger angela
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline angela1995

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 02:56:34 PM »
I challenge Angela and i'm sure to beat his old ass, i come first on the ring wearing a blu bikini standing 5'8 135lbs 34DD 25yo i go in my corner waiting her
i fight men and women, i like boxing fistfight titboxing tifight brutal catfight

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 06:30:52 PM »
I wait in the locker rooms and check my outfit one last time. I am wearing a lack bra and thong and my hair are dyed red. I brush my hair one more time before stepping out. I walk the ramp quietly keeping my focus on my younger rival. At 5'4 and 115lbs I am giving up some size even though my chest is the same as hers. At 42 years old I am still in my golden period.

Climbing into the ring I grin across at the bratty youngster "I hope you are ready for your lesson"

Offline angela1995

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 07:41:49 PM »
Welcome old slut i say to you, and without lost time, i immediatly approach you and i start to slap your big fake boobs to one side at the other
i fight men and women, i like boxing fistfight titboxing tifight brutal catfight

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 11:35:48 PM »
I grin as I see you coming. Your envy to me superior boobs is clear and I let out a soft yelp as you start to slap my orb orbs from one side to the other. But that leaves you open and I reach in with both hands and grab your hair and try to pull you forward while throwing my knee up hoping to slam my knee into your belly and knock some fight right out of you.

Offline angela1995

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 02:48:25 PM »
I slap your boobs mercyless, but you grab my hair pulling me, and you fire a knee in my belly i moan but i react firing a series of brutal uppercuts to your boobs raising them under your chin

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 04:26:46 PM »
I have clearly underestimated my opponent. I manage to knee her belly, but my knee meets with wall of abs that seem to stop the blow and then I take punches to my precious orbs. First to the right that flattens the orb almost up to my chin and second to my left that does the same to it.

"uugh.. ugghhh" I let out a cry and stumble backwards my hands already moving to cover my hurting orbs.

Offline angela1995

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 12:35:58 AM »
You moan in pain, i smile to ear your moan, so you try to cover your sore boobs, but i very fast grab them, and i start to squeeze hard

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
"AIIEIEEE" I let out a cry as you squeeze my orbs making me scream in pain. Desperate I clap my hands hard over both your ears trying to stop you.

Offline angela1995

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2020, 08:30:54 PM »
I mercyless start to milk you pushing you in the corner, but you give a hard double slap over my hears, i leave your boobs, but very angrily i slam my body on your

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 11:57:07 PM »
Great poll ladies  but Goldie is a strong finisher in her polls
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 04:29:59 PM »
I get a small break by clapping your ears, but you jump forward and I find out how hard that fit young body is as you smash me into corner squashing me hard. "OOOAFFFF" I gasp as I try to grab your shoulders to try to push you.

Offline angela1995

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 04:50:42 AM »
My body slam in your so hard you try to push my away grabbing my shoulders, but i start to fire a series of brutal uppercuts under your boobs who raise them under your chin yt