News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

fight in restaurant

• 6 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
fight in restaurant
« on: November 09, 2020, 05:46:47 AM »
This has been posted on yt under several titles.  Here's one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZxf22rCKY

Awesome scenario.  Order your food, and be entertained by a catfight while you wait!

Offline Keith_Roleplays

Re: fight in restaurant
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 06:01:26 AM »
Not bad at all there.

One thing I learnt from my partner is that if she starts a fight she has to finish it. So the girls surely didn't like the fact that they were stopped here.

Offline bad megan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 02:44:24 PM »
Very girly fight i would have given the 2 other girls good slaping

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 12:57:04 PM »
There is much I like about this, although it is not the ideal place to fight with the table and chairs in the way.   The lead in when the girl in the white top puts her hands in her back pockets. If we had seen this from the side it has the purpose of pushing her breasts forward and then the girl in the yellow top opens her armes wide as if accepting the challenge to match breasts.  The little tap to initiate the fight and then when the girl in yellow tries to break it up the fourth girl looks as though she is doing the same but a fight is  suddenly on between the two peace makers.  Women love watching women firght but the two ladies eated at the table couldnt believe their luck being  so close to the action.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 04:38:51 PM »
Nice find and thanks for posting.

Personally, I can't get enough of the two women in the corner who just keep on munching and don't even move. 

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 10:36:39 PM »
Bear, I guess those two hadn't eaten all day, and they were bound and determined to finish their meal.  I probably would too, but only if I had an unhindered view of the fight itself.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 04:57:10 AM »
They look like they haven't missed too many meals.