News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The bet: the tale of Jane Part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The bet: the tale of Jane Part 1
« on: November 13, 2020, 09:47:50 AM »
„I made sure nobody followed us honey. We've been alone for miles.“ Jane still looked nervous though. It was a warm summer night when we pulled our car down a small parkway, left it and walked hand in hand. Her outfit was simple but stunning: A tight pair of jeans and a white tank top with no bra underneath. Her big boobs jiggled seductively as we passed the parked cars. All of them were quite posh and really contrasting our 10 year old Vauxhall Corsa.
As we headed closer towards a garden that had been left years ago, surrounding an old ruin of a cottage, we noticed flickering lights and screams.

As we reached the backside of the cottage, we noticed a make shift fighting pit, consisting of a ring of pallets and a gravel floor. Surrounded by torches and more than 30 shouting and hollering people, mostly single men, it looked like an ancient arena. They were obviously very aroused about something.

In the middle of it was a mature women, maybe in her late 40s, only clad in a pair of red leather chaps. I sucked in air through my teeth when I noticed that this was becoming finally real. Jane clutched my hand tightly and stiffened.
Action cameras had been put around the circle, their lights showing they were already put on.
The woman was really stunning on terms of her body: She looked strong and healthy, with outstanding tits. They were the size of her head, approximately a H-Cup and with a shape that could rival a 20 year old.
She was nervously bashing her red gloves together, waiting for her opponent to arrive.
Jane pulled my hand as if she wanted to pull me away. In the flickering lights I noticed that she had goose bumps all over and her nipples were fully erect and tenting the fabric of her wide top.
I turned to her: “Babe we have to do this. We already received the commission and we can pay it back since the money is spent.” Jane sighed and we got closer. Out of the dark a massive looking boxer made its way through the crowd. Clad only in a leather thong and chaps as well, he looked rather intimidating.
Jane chuckled: “At least he is covering his cock. I bet you like her looks!”
I couldn't refuse since my pants were bulging and I couldn't hide my arousal from seeing these foreign women's pussy and tits on full display.

Suddenly the crowd was silenced by a mature man, probably the fighter's husband, rising to speak:  “My wife Arabella is 48 years old, standing 5”6 with 153lbs. She wears a 38H cup bra and I bet, that she will last more than 5 minutes against Victor!”

This is what it was all about: The husbands were making a bet of how long their wife would stand against a brutal pro-fighter. No holds barred erotic fights, may it be boxing or wrestling. The initial income would be determined by the looks, basically the size of their tits, and the length of the bout. If the husband is right with his bet, and his wife was not knocked out before, the money would double. For every minute more she lasts, the money would triple...quadruple...and so on.

There was a stunning young blonde bookmaker, clad in nothing more than a pair of leather shelf bra and panties, doing nothing to hide her DDs and killer ass.

“I put 50 on the male boxer.” The girl started to laugh. “50? really? So much?” I blushed when I noticed that anybody else of the spectators had at least put one grand on win or loose. But we did not have much money left after we both lost our jobs in London, and this is how it ended up. I was basically throwing my wife into the ring with a stranger and she was most likely to be butchered.
At least we could live our fetish a bit, although it could end up very bad for her. Jane had been boxing for the last couple of years, but only to keep fit. She had some lame sparring fights and was sometimes wearing gloves in bed to do me a favour, but she was far away from being a pro.

And then there was this damn forum on the internet...

Ding ding!
I woke up from my thoughts by the sound of the bell when Arabella and Viktor were dancing in the make shift ring. Her big tits were bobbing but the male bear like boxer was focused. I wondered in how many fights he had been, because if it was me to fight this stunning mature gal, I couldn't take my eyes off those mammoth tits.
But he simply threw his jabs towards her face and forced her to raise the guard. One little mistake would let his fist pump into her beautiful face and possibly knock her out. But she suddenly dodged and his fist hit the wooden wall, making the audience gasp when they noticed how hard the punch was.
Instead he howled in pain when the women his his balls full force.
She was agile and was suddenly behind him, landing a solid 1....2....combo to his kidneys.
He screamed and arched his back, but in frustration turned and threw a haymaker towards her head. Arabella shifted back just in time but lost balance and when he followed up, her right breast was hit by a hook that caused a meaty SMATTTTT and lifted the heavy orb to her chin. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” She grimaced in agony and made the next mistake to shield her bust instead of her head.
Her head snapped back twice from hard jabs and we all could see that Viktor was about to sent her down in the very first minute of the fight.
He hit her like a steam train, doubling her over with a right to her navel. THUDDDDDD....”GOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH”

The air left her lungs and as she was bent over, it would have been easy to land a blow to her temple and floor her, but instead he hooked her dangling tit with a sharp sound like hitting a punching bag.

“He is as hard as you Dave!” My wife cuddled behind me, pressing her big tits into my back and running her hands over the bulge in my pants. But she was right: Viktor`s leather pants were having trouble to contain his manhood.
The crowd was cheering for him to knock her out, since most of them had placed their bets against this beautiful mature cat.
There was no ref and no rounds. Only the minutes and seconds that were running on a timer.
Arabella, still bent down, made sure to connect to his cock with a fast combo. Not overly strong, but enough to make him wince and stumble backwards.
She was a brave women, charging into him with flying fists to his belly that smacked into his abs. But she didn´t do to much damage since he was a solid bear and it would need much more to make him hurt.
Instead he fooled her, opening his arms to his sides, inviting her to punch him.
Arabella was furious and going for his head in a fast combo, hitting his chin twice. But he simply grinned. Viktor was about 6 feet with more than 250lbs and wall of muscle. He was not even hurt by those punches!
The times was showing the two minute mark when he answered by peppering crisp lefts into her guard, parting it and followed with a massive straight right. He head flew back, her nose was bleeding, lips split, as she was falling against the wooden pallets. Everybody was expecting him to know her out, but instead he rammed her belly twice, making the air leave her lungs.
Two uppercuts into her tits followed and although they were bigger than his head, he flattened her glands brutally. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH....UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!” Arabella moaned, but suddenly he lifted her left leg and she had to grab the barrier and hobble on one leg not to fall. She was wide open of course from head to toe and since she was only clad in chaps, her thick mature bush was fully visible.
“So you like punching my cock? What about your own pussy?” With that he withdrew his free hand and hammered her cxnt full force! “GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!” Arabella fell forward. Viktor  had retreated and she was down on her knees. The hard gravel made her wince, and Viktor slowly counted. Obviously she would be out when he reached ten.
Her tits were dangling and shining with perspiration, her veins becoming visible. Jane caressed my big cock in my pants and I had to suppress an moan.
But Arabella was back on her feet at 9 and the timer hit the three minute mark. Two more minutes and her husband and anybody else who put their money on her would win.
Since I had put my money on the bear boxer, I really hoped for an earlier knockout. He did his best, connecting with a barrage of blows to her head. Left....right...left...right...sweat and blood were flying when her head jerked from one side to the other. “Is that how you treat a woman?”
I couldn`t believe my ears! My wife Jane had mocked him and he turned towards her. Arabella was falling dazed into the wooden barrier when Viktor came closer to her, pointing his glove towards my wife. “You are next bitch!”
She went silent and I got goosebumps.
Viktor turned back to his opponent who surprised him with a crisp straight to his nose, just in the moment he was turning. He cursed but raised his guard with blood trickling from his nose.
Arabella had no chance to strike a follow up blow, but instead another hammer below he navel stopped her and slammed her back into the pallets. She raised her guard, but Viktor was now taking aim on those huge mounds.
He had a little more than 1:30 left to put her down.
WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! He was alternating straights to her huge udders, compressing the tit meat under his leather gloves with a cruel precision. Driving her nipples back into her tits and pancaking the heavy orbs. He was moaning, obviously turned on by this.
Arabella was not even moaning. No sound was escaping her lips. She was in pure agony and shock, her mouth hanging open. Incredible pain was spreading in her chest when her fat tits were treated like this.
SMATTTT...SMACK......WHAPPPPPP.....Viktor was going berserk on her bust.

“Ruin those mammaries!”
“RIP them off!”
“Smack em off her chestwall!”
“We wanna see pancakes!”
“Split her nipples!” All kinds of obscene comments were coming from the crowd. And made me shudder. Jane was breathing hard into my ear, still standing behind me. She had one hand in my pants, cupping my hard cock. Her other hand must have been in her on pants since I could notice that her breathing got faster and faster. She was fingering herself!
The timer showed 4:30 and we couldn`t believe that Arabella was still on her feet after more than 40 punches to her orbs in one minute.
“Shall I save her face?” Viktor asked to the crowd and with thirty seconds left to the five minute mark, many thumbs went down. He grinned and pushed his left between her reddening and bruising tits to keep her on her feet.
Her arms were hanging limply at her sides and she was sobbing.

Viktor pulled back his right, SMATTTTT WHAMMMM BAMMMMM!
He hit her eyes, her head flew backwards. He hit her nose, and more blood sprayed. He hit her chin...her temple....and her chin again and everybody could see that she was only held by his strong arm. Ten seconds were left in which her hammered her left tits with such a massive uppercut, that I was sure the power could rupture implants.
Arabella screamed through bloody lips and went down in a heap of beaten flesh.
Ding Ding Ding!
With the last blow to her tits I could hear my wife moan and shake under a small orgasm, right in the moment in came in my pants. I turned and we leaned into each other, kissing savagely and when she pulled her hands out of our tight pants she made sure to shove some finger with her pussy juice into my mouth while licking my sperm from her drenched fingers.
“Oh my gosh......”

Arabella`s husband and the sexy bookmaker were helping the female fighter back to her feet carefully and Viktor was turning towards us: “You wife is next! Get her ready to be butchered!”

We all knew this moment would be coming....

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: The bet: the tale of Jane Part 1
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 01:19:38 PM »
Your abuse of huge tits really is awesome! Can't wait to see Jane pounded...

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 05:33:15 PM »
Incredibly hot writing as usual!!! Keep it up!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 08:44:41 PM »
Sorry...forgot one thing....and thank you!