News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

STJ productions

• 5 Replies

Offline Moby1976

STJ productions
« on: November 14, 2020, 10:47:29 PM »
I’ve seen some wrestling shots labelled to be from STJ productions. One in particular a nude wrestling pairing of Delta the Pakistani punisher v Georgia Jones as the Mossad Mauler. Where can you download material from this producer?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: STJ productions
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 03:43:34 AM »
I’ve seen some wrestling shots labelled to be from STJ productions. One in particular a nude wrestling pairing of Delta the Pakistani punisher v Georgia Jones as the Mossad Mauler. Where can you download material from this producer?
I posted something similar to this YEARS ago and eventually contacted the company. They do not and apparently WILL NOT do downloads. The only way to buy his matches is through physical copies. Again this was info given to me many years ago.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 02:58:58 PM »
I posted something similar to this YEARS ago and eventually contacted the company. They do not and apparently WILL NOT do downloads. The only way to buy his matches is through physical copies. Again this was info given to me many years ago.

Do you have a way to contact them now?

Offline PArecprowrestler

• Recreational Pro Wrestler from PA
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 10:47:21 PM »
You can try www.ringwomenvideo.com.  I looked for the specific match mentioned and didn't have any luck finding it.  I remember, years ago, there used to be yahoo groups regarding STJ productions but I don't know if they're around now.
I do underground recreational pro wrestling in real life.  No feds or promotions, just arranged meetings with people to wrestle.  I do have a bit of ring training and hope to get more in the future.  I have done some cyber pro too.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 07:09:43 AM »
You can try www.ringwomenvideo.com.  I looked for the specific match mentioned and didn't have any luck finding it.  I remember, years ago, there used to be yahoo groups regarding STJ productions but I don't know if they're around now.

That link just takes me to their clips4sale which doesn't have an email on it. Thanks though (unless you know their email)!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 04:51:43 PM »

Do you have a way to contact them now?
I sure don't. It's been at least 10yrs since I initially contacted them. I gave up hope wishing that company would catch up with the times long, LONG, ago.