News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in your livingroom

• 5 Replies

Offline Links9911

• God Member
Catfight in your livingroom
« on: November 15, 2020, 02:04:55 PM »
Who wins this catfight in your livingroom?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight in your livingroom
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
The one on the left looks pretty scrappy and will put up one hell of a fight, but I think the one on the right wins after an intense battle.

Offline JJ_Brunette

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 04:05:55 PM »
Little lady prevails!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 12:28:45 AM »
I really want to see the girl on the left win. If she can dragged it out long enough by keeping it a stand up fight so she can tire the bigger girl out she has a shot. Otherwise  it could be over quickly should the fight go to the floor. I’m going to say she can do it and come out victorious. Girl on left puts on a striking clinic and girl on right can’t find the quickness to land a solid blow. Once it finally goes to the floor it’s the sexy shorter girl on top with heavy shots until she smothers her rival with her best assets till she taps out her surrender.

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 04:44:20 PM »
Both are secy. I think the one of the right would be winning early on, but then the little one would get wind and hit the taller one with a nice shot, ending the fight.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 12:43:10 AM »
The one on the left looks pretty scrappy and will put up one hell of a fight, but I think the one on the right wins after an intense battle.

Agreed. In the end the girl on the right has the size advantage but the smaller girl does not go down easy.