News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The bet: the tale of Jane Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The bet: the tale of Jane Part 2
« on: November 15, 2020, 05:35:16 PM »
While victor waited for her in the circle, Jane took of her white tank top. Her big naturals popped free and gasps could be heard throughout the audience.
Her veiny naturally sagging boobs with rather large brown areolas were equally stunning as Arabella`s tit. Maybe a bit smaller, but also Jane was a bit slimmer.
When she pulled down her pants her firm buttocks jiggled sexily, leaving her in a stained white silky thong. Her thick pussy lips were clearly visible since it was all wet with her juices.
While Jane got laced up by the bookmaker girl, all eyes were suddenly on me. So it was my turn now to introduce her and place the bet.
“My wife Jane is 40 years old, weighs 132lbs while standing 5”8. She is a 36DDD and I bet, that she can last....8 minutes against Victor!”

Jane looked into my eyes with disbelief. Victor noticed her face and started to laugh. “8 minutes babe in the pit with me. That`s the main price! Congrats!”
Everybody else was rushing to the sexy bookmaker to place their bets. We had been handed 1000 pounds in advance, and by offering 8 minutes we would be given at least 1000 more with every minute more doubling, tripping and so on.
“Just stay on you feet babe and save your head. Believe in yourself!” We kissed passionately and I smacked each of her naked tits before the bell sounded.

DING DING!

When I looked up I let out a yelp of surprise when I noticed, that Victor had taken off his briefs and remained in his cowboy leather chaps only. He was fully hard and licked his lips, soaking in the naked body of Jane.
Her tits were bobbing when they circled each other, his erect cock pointing at her. Maybe he was a bit distracted by her beauty and boobs, because Jane surprised everybody with a quick combo directly onto his nose. His head snapped back and the follow up hook to his chin rattled his teeth. He wanted to mock Jane and invite her to hit harder, when she did exactly this: Her right aimed his left eye and SMATTTTT! He was blinded and stumbled backwards.

Jane surprised him with her bigger reach and better agility. She was way faster than the woman before, and easily dodged the counter blows.
She danced to the left and Victors right landed forcefully in the pallets, when she punched his kidney through an opening. “AAAAHHHH!” The big boxer winced, and retreated. He shook his head to get clear.
Jane wisely saved her energy and danced to the opposing side of the pit. Every second counting down was in her favor. Viktor angrily attacked aiming her chest, but her elbows were closed, taking most of the impact.
Viktor was like an angry bear. He charged at her constantly, carefully but still with enough pressure to make her groan with effort. Her guard was excellent, but nonetheless when a massive guy like him pounded his gloves into her guard, the force of the blow vibrated through her complete body.

SMATTTT...WHAMMMMM....SMATTTTT......”GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!” Jane pitched forward when he went lower and pounded his gloves into her ovaries, avoiding her guard. It had been so good, than Jane did not see this coming. Luckily the two minute mark had already been reached and besides the reflex to lower the guard, Jane thought better of it and kept it in place.
Viktor focused on her abs now, and blow after blow landed. Although she was fit and trained, she was far away from a washboard that would be able to withstand longer. Every blow drained more of her energy and she moaned constantly. The sweaty bear rammed blow after blow into her navel, reddening her skin and causing sweat to fly.
The sexy sound of leather smacking wet skin echoed through the whole garden. I went over to the bookmaker and asked her about how many people had voted in favor of Jane and she chuckled: “Nobody handsome. If she wins, you will be rich.”
I gulped and turned to see my wife had collapsed. Her abs had been busted  and she was on all fours, tits dangling down  , breathing hard and trying to beat the count. She was up at 9 and an easy prey for an uppercut to her chin, that smashed not only her head, but her entire body into the pallets and caused a loud rattle. “OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!” The crowd clearly noticed the turn of events and came closer not to miss anything.

Jane was dazed but still tried to raise her guard. But for the first time, right after the three minute mark, his fist passed her elbows and found her right breast. SMATTTTTT....a full force Jab was pancaking her delicious tit, causing a gasping sound. Those mammaries which I loved so much, adored them and fondled every day, would definitely a weak point.

Viktor slammed lefts and rights right into her saucer sized areolas, compressed her glands with leather. Viktor was drenched in sweat: A hairy mass of muscle and power, that had never failed before.
WHAM! WHAM! “UUUUUUUUHHHHHH...GAAAAAAAAAAA!” My wife's face turned pale, which I could see behind her guard, as her bust was pulverized with tremendous force. Every time her body was thrown into the barrier, but after half a minute a surprise rights caught Viktor straight in the eye.

Jane had hit him there before, and the blow was fast and stunned him big time. “Yea babe! Uppercut and low blow!” I was cheering for her as her next blow hit his chin, before she went down south to hammer his balls.

“YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA!” Viktor howled in pain and sank to his knees, clutching his balls with his gloves. He was furious, and took his time to get back to his feet.
I could witness his eye swelling in real time. My Jane had quite a punch and Viktor hated it to be on the receiving end like this.

But he beat the count, the 4 minute mark had passed, and Jane still had 4 minutes to go. She loosened up her arms and was all drenched in sweat, her DDDs glistening in the torch lights. Her veins were even more prominent now, since her blood pressure was higher than usual. Viktor had learned and instead of charging into her, he put up his guard and a surprisingly civilized exchange of jabs started.
Some hit home, other´s didn`t. The two boxers danced in the ring and when Jane decided to go for his ribs, she was suddenly open for a straight to her mouth. The blow cut her lip and made her head snap back, dazing her.
Viktor hit home with two crisp hooks to her face and I could see his muscles bulge. My wife was dazed and stumbled two steps forward, guard down, right into an uppercut to her left tit. SMATTTTTT...a devastating blow that punched her breast into her own face, nearly ripping it off her chestwall.

“GGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD LOOOOOORRRRDDDDDD!” She cradled her breast, sinking to her knees. Her face was a grimace of pain and she struggled to calm down and cope with the pain radiating in her mound. They were close to 5 minutes now, and she barely beat the count.
Viktor had licked blood and was now hard again, chasing my wife through the fight pit. Bombs exploded into her guard and she was panting hard, her lungs possibly burning, sweat trickling down her naked body. She danced around him and he had trouble to nail her down, but I also notice this game wouldn`t be enough to save her over the full distance.

Viktor had trapped her somehow, the pallets in her back and nowhere to go. He aimed well, trying to split her guard and get through it. BAM...BAM.....she moaned as her nose got hit, but her arms felt heavy and her guard was weaker now. She came with a surprise right out of nowhere, but Viktor shifted his head and she barely hit his cheek.

WHAM! Her belly erupted in pain as the leather sunk in, penetrating her inner organs. A deep grunt was the result and she had to clinch. Her big sweaty tits mashed against his chest as both paused for a few seconds, before Viktor hammered his fists into her sides and kidneys. Jane did the same, but she caused no damage at all. Instead she felt his erection brush her thighs and the front of her thong.
Viktor was a massive guy with a cock big as a cucumber. I was not sure that all her moaning was caused by pain....

Viktor shoved her back so hard, that her back hit the pallets and she had to grab the top edge not to go down. She was wide open and Viktor took the invitation to punch her big DDDs all around her chest. Hooks smashed into the outer curves, dragging the breast meat to the center and crash into the other boob each time he hit. And damn! He hit a a lot. I hate to admit that this got me as hard as him, only that my erection was hidden. The six minute mark had been passed as already two dozens tit punches had landed, bruising up my wife`s sweaty orbs. She hung there, drained of her energy a with pulsing udders, when he made a pause. He leaned in close and I couldn`t see properly what happened, but damn his cock pushed into her sex!
His leather gloves pancaked her tits while he leaned into her and whispered something I could not hear. His hips pushed forward, his long cock disappearing in her groin.
Jane gasped and closed her eyes. Viktor suddenly spasmed and both moaned and when he pulled back, everybody could see cum running down Jane's legs leaving the front of her thong stained.
My knuckles got white, so hard I was balling my fists. Jane was back in the middle of the pit, clutching her tits. The 7 minute mark was close and some Jabs were traded before Viktor came trough with a tough one to her forehead. Jane stumbled and had trouble to stay on her feet.
“Go down and take your time!” I wanted Jane to have some rest, earn some recovery time while being down, but she was not very smart to clinch.
She held on her opponent's shoulder while he pumped his right again into her ovaries and her left boob. She moaned with each impact, her sweaty curves shaking which each fist connecting.
The only reason she was still on her feet was that Viktor didn`t allow her to collapse. 45 seconds were left when he pushed her back, ramming his right into the center of her belly and folding her over. Spit was flying, all air leaving her lungs and her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. I wanted it to end, but two more of those rights buried so deep into her belly, that her body was lifted from the floor. 30 Seconds were left to the eight minute mark, but her legs refused to support her anymore. She sank to her knees in front of him, her body trying to curl up into a fetal position. Sweat dripping from her teats.

“Jane Babe! Just a little more! Less than half a minute honey! Think of the money!” My fists drummed the pallets when Jane gathered some strength and beat the count barely. She raised her guard, but was not able to stand straight after so many punches to her belly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! UUUHHHHH!” She moaned when her tits received two horrible uppercuts, distorting them, flattening them and making sweat fly. She panted hard to get along with the pain. Viktor hit her chin hard, Jane fell backwards against the fence. WHAM! A hard shot to her face made her head bang the rail, her nose trickling with blood, ten seconds left. Viktor aimed for the finisher: If that one landed, that would be it. But she shifted left and his fist only scraped her forehead and she was still on her feet. She shifted her body left, while Viktor hit the fence chest first.
That was the 8 minute mark! Jane twisted, flexed her bicep and drove her right into his liver, than the left his kidney.
“RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!” Viktor went down! I mean down down! He was floored completely, moaning and trying to raise. The first attempt failed, but the seconds worked and he was back to his feet at 10!

I had a smile on my face! Jane had pure determination on her face, her sweaty body glistening in the dark like an ancient warrior. Viktor was out for revenge and, barely standing, drove a right into her pussy. “AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE!” Jane shrieked, holding her sweet spot. Slightly bent forward, her big bruised tits were dangling in front of her.
Viktor was not able to stand properly either, his strength drained by only two wicked punches.
Wild haymakers connected to Jane's breast, nearly knocking them off her chest. SMATTTTTTTT....SMATTTTTTTT! She clutched her tits, open for a straight to her face. Two more direct blows to her face followed, crushing her nose and lips. She stumbled into the fence, arms limp, leaning with her shoulder against it.
Viktor moved in and SMASHED his glove into her right breast, the one being closer the wooden wall. Pancaking it cruelly between fist and wood, crushing her glands brutally, Jane's mouth opened without making a noise.
She sank down at the mark of 8:50, looking down at her breast in disbelief. Everybody could notice the swelling growing in real time....she was a panting mess of sexy female flesh...
She started to cry uncontrollably...no need for a count anymore. She was clearly out.

The cheering ended and an applause started. First just a few, but then all joined in while I entered the pit and helped her up....

Epilogue:

“Are you alright?” Jane nodded while we were on our way back to our car. The night was still warm and I could smell sweat and cum on her barely clad body. She had put on her jeans again and her loose tank top. Her big tits jiggled with each step and there was an awkward silence between us.

Her make up was ruined and together with the remains of blood in her face, she looked like she had an accident. When we reached the car she slumped down with her ass on the hood.
Looking into the stars, trying to calm down and cope with the pain in her body. She smiled when I took a pile of money from my pocket and started counting.

“Damn every single muscle in my belly is busted! My tits.....awwwww....”
She lifted her top to inspect her swollen and bruised udders.
The skin was abraded, her areolas bleeding as well as her nipples. Something that I did not seen when she was still in the pit.
“Could be worse I think.” I nodded when I thought about Arabella`s face from the fight before.

I was not sure about asking her, but finally did: “What happened when Viktor leaned into you?”
Jane looked into the sky, thinking about an answer.
“He...well...he said that if he was allowed to....” She stopped, looking at me with a mixture of guilt and arousal.
“He saved my face for being allowed to push his glans between my cxnt lips. He came a lot as you might have noticed.”

Jane maybe waited for my reaction...which I wasn't sure about. “I mean he literally...fucked you....”
I had never seen that sparkle in Jane`s eyes when she turned, pulled her pants down and leaned over then hood. Her bruised sweaty udders mashing against the metal. “Fuck me!”

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: The bet: the tale of Jane Part 2
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 03:06:38 AM »
All I have to say is wow