News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight 04

• 2 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 04
« on: November 16, 2020, 09:13:07 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

The party went smoothly, the wedding guests were happy to be able to celebrate such a special day. But in the midst of all that light, two small darknesses continued their little secret campaign. Seated at the table in the distance, the bride's niece and the bridegroom's niece continued to exchange fleeting but fiery glances. Both knew of the other's existence from stories told by relatives, but this was the first time they had seen each other. And once it was enough to make them enemies. Both were used to exhibiting their bodies and curves without fear of competition, and in that marriage they wanted to do the same. But the presence of the other made it very difficult to be the center of attention. It was they who had to steal the stage light from the bride, not her rival.
In secret, they would eventually meet outside the restaurant, with the excuse of smoking or getting some fresh air. Once outside, they would reach the back of the area, where the workers' quarters waited unattended. Once inside, they would undress and push their magnificent breasts against each other. They would return to the party only after one of the women hadn't admitted that the other's tits were better.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline brick1960

Re: Titfight 04
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 11:15:50 AM »
Pink dress definitly bigger but I think blue dress look firmer and better.  Blue wins if she keeps on her feet or on top.  If pink gets on top her size will let her crush blue.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 11:19:28 AM by brick1960 »

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Titfight 04
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 03:52:35 PM »
I know, the winner is the girl in the blue dress! Her breasts proved too much for the girl in pink, who screamed at her submission after seeing her assets being devoured by the rival rack!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!