News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lucy vs Kim

• 1 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Lucy vs Kim
« on: November 18, 2020, 06:45:53 PM »
(You can see the tag-team match where Lucy first met Kim here.)

We had barely gotten back home before another match request came in; this time instead of a tag team, it was Kim from our “Ultimate Destruction” match looking for a one on one with Lucy. This seemed like a no-brainer; Kim had definitely been the weak link in that fight, and Lucy leapt at the chance to get her hands on the T-girl for some revenge. In fact, she seemed to think she had the match so far in the bag already she started slacking off a little bit; when I suggested re-watching our match with Kim to pick up some tricks to use against her, I was told that was my job. So, with a sigh, I hunkered down in my home office to review all the footage.

While I did this, from time to time I would hear a burst of laughter and look out the window to see Lucy and Sonny chilling in the back yard, drinking mimosas, wearing swimsuits and big floppy straw hats, chatting or falling asleep in the sun. After the fourth or fifth time their laughing interrupted my train of thought, I couldn’t stand it anymore and took a break to go out in the back yard myself.

“Hi, honey!” Lucy waved as soon as I stepped out the back door. “How’s it going? Do you want a mimosa? Sonny made them!”
“The secret is chilling the orange juice first!” Sonny told me.
“Uh, no, thanks,” I muttered. “Babe, shouldn’t you be training?”

Her response was a dismissive wave as she took another sip of her drink. Then: “Whatever, we whupped her narrow little ass last time, and it’ll be no different this time.”
“Okay,” I started. “But-”
“Reee-lax!” she trilled, looking pretty tipsy. “I’ll just do this -” she mimed a quick jerk-off motion - “or this,” she put her drink down and started energetically acting out a sloppy blowjob as Sonny cheered her on, laughing. “And it’ll all be over! Splurt, she’s finished!”
“Okay,” I sighed. “Uh, well, I’m going back to it.”

Back into my office I went; In the end I didn’t really learn much more than we already knew about Kim - she had great stamina, but her skills were a bit below average; combining that and her apparent habit of getting distracted and horny, I thought my wife would have it in the bag, if she took her opponent seriously. If not, well, I tried to resign myself to watching my wife getting her mouth filled with Kim’s spunk again.

So I was a bit worried on our way back out to the studio. This match was being promoted as “ULTIMATE REVENGE,” and I didn’t know how seriously Kim was taking her preparations, but I was worried enough to spend the whole flight writing out notes in longhand as my wife slept next to me.

I was no less nervous when it was time for the fight. There was no crowd this time, making for a more intimate setting - just the two fighters, each with a bag of toys, Inez to ref, the cameramen, and Sonny and myself, sitting side by side on folding steel chairs off to the side of the fighting area. The rules were pretty much the same as all the other fights with the same point system, and a punishment phase where the winner could do whatever they wanted to the loser. If Lucy won she could invite Sonny and myself in on the fun; if Kim won, she could do whatever she wanted to Lucy, and to me and Sonny as well.

Lucy went out on the mats first in her purple thong bottoms, arm-ties and ankle bands, her finger and toenails freshly coated with purple polish, her lips adorned with purple lipstick, and a wide purple streak in her dark hair. She started stretching, the cameras coming in to get closeups of her naked flesh.

Kim was out next, looking just like I remembered - long blue hair that matched her blue eyes, toenail and fingernail polish, bikini bottoms, and arm ties. She walked to the center of the mat, her hips swaying confidently, her bottoms already bulging out from her body, barely able to contain her impressive erection.

“Hi, hunny,” Kim smiled sweetly, holding out a hand for my wife to shake.
“Hi, Kim,” Lucy smiled back, eagerly pumping her hand. This sure didn’t look like ULTIMATE REVENGE yet, and it didn’t get any more REVENGE-y as they went in for a hug, Kim rubbing her cock against my wife’s soft belly.

“Okay, any questions?” Inez broke in. Lucy shook her head no, her eyes not leaving Kim’s; Kim just stood there, flicking her tongue piercing against her teeth. “Fine, you two know the rules. Okay, wrestle!”

Kim came forward looking for an opening bearhug, but Lucy stiff-armed her with her left arm, her right hand reaching into Kim’s bottoms; she grabbed Kim’s cock and started jerking her off quickly. Kim froze for a second at my wife’s aggressive attack, but recovered quickly, grabbing Lucy’s left arm and neatly hip-throwing her down to the floor.

“I’m not that easy, hunny!” Kim laughed, quickly stomping on my wife’s belly. Lucy moaned, covering her tummy, in trouble already. Kim sat down on my wife’s shoulders, scooting forward, rubbing her crotch over Lucy’s face; only the thin material of the T-girl’s bottoms kept her from sliding right into my wife’s mouth.

“Get her off!” Sonny bellowed. Lucy reached up and braced her hands on Kim’s hips, then managed to shift her off to the side; Kim rolled off and up to her feet as Lucy slowly stood up, looking like she was having trouble recovering.

“Come on,” Lucy barked, lumbering at her opponent. Kim went low, under Lucy’s arms, smashing an elbow strike into my wife’s belly; Lucy bent over, gasping, temporarily helpless. Kim stepped forward, pulling Lucy’s head between her legs, applying a standing headscissor, then reached down and started groping my wife’s hanging tits, cackling as she roughly milked Lucy.

“Get her off!” Sonny yelled again. Lucy planted her feet and started pushing forward; Kim held on, being forced a few steps back, before she had to either give up the hold or get pushed over onto her back.

Lucy stumbled backwards, freed, her face flushed bright red, her nipples rock-hard as she faced off with Kim again. So far the match had been all Kim, and it looked like it was going to continue that way as she came in quick, aiming a kick at my wife’s stomach.

This was an obvious move, with no attempt at deception; Lucy saw it coming, but was just too slow to do anything about it, hesitating for a second before dropping her hands to try and catch Kim’s foot. She missed, and the T-girl’s foot slammed into the heavier woman’s belly. Lucy gagged, trying to back off, but Kim kept on her, going low and sweeping her legs out.

“Ooh, hunny, I just love kicking your ass,” Kim purred. She slithered out of her bottoms, stopping to shoot Sonny and I a saucy wink before turning back to my wife. Lucy hadn’t even started trying to get up, just laying on her back panting, and didn’t resist as Kim climbed on top of her with a huge smile.

Kim slid up Lucy’s body, one hand idly stroking her cock. It looked like she was going to go for the mouth fuck, but Lucy stopped her, my wife pushing her breasts together and a little pout crossing her face.

“Won’t you fuck my tits?” Lucy pleaded. Kim dove in without a second thought, her cock disappearing between Lucy’s breasts as she started energetically titfucking her.
“Ooh, she’s in trouble now,” Sonny muttered. I couldn’t tell which woman he meant, but as I watched Kim thrust in and out of the soft valley of Lucy’s pillowy breasts, it seemed like Lucy may have hit on a winning strategy; she was going to give up a point, but if she played her cards right, in return she should be able to turn the tables on a weakened Kim.

Of course, that assumed Kim would oblige Lucy by finishing herself off, which she looked all too eager to do, leaning back, her eyes closing, little yips of pleasure dripping from her mouth with each thrust. When it was clear she was almost there, Lucy started egging her on: “Can you cum for me? Can you cum on my titties? Can you- oh!” she gasped as Kim finished, a few wild, spastic thrusts taking her over the edge.

“Dominant climax, blue!” Inez yelled. “Blue up, one to zip!”
Kim rolled off Lucy to the side, laying on the mat, her eyes closed, her face looking totally at peace. The tables seemed to have turned as Lucy stood up, raring to go; Kim managed to get up, but now the tables seemed to have turned as the women faced off again. Lucy had fully recovered, seemingly not bothered by the big splat of cum between her tits, oozing down her belly, while Kim was definitely missing a step. Lucy, smelling blood, attacked immediately; Kim tried to back her away with a kick, but Lucy slapped it away and kept coming, grabbing Kim’s unprotected cock and squeezing.

The T-girl wailed as Lucy poured on the pressure, the muscles standing out in her thick arms; Kim sank to her knees and Lucy followed, growling with effort. Kim tried to push Lucy away, but she was weak, and after a minute leaned against my wife, her head resting on Lucy’s shoulder, moaning a low, pathetic gasp of agony.

“That’s it, Lucy!” Sonny yelled. “Rip it off her!”
“Watch this!” Lucy yelled back. She released her grip, pushing Kim over on her back. She went for the titsmother, laying on top of Kim, fitting her breasts over the T-girl’s face, rubbing Kim’s nose and mouth against the cum she’d deposited there only minutes earlier. Lucy pinned Kim’s wrists to the mat, and that was it; Kim struggled mightily, bucking up off the floor trying to dislodge Lucy, but my wife had a lot of practice at this move and used her weight and position to hold Kim down.

Kim slowly passed out in the hold, her struggling getting weaker and weaker, even as her abused cock somehow got harder and harder; by the end her limbs were twitching, her erection looking like a stiff breeze would set her off.

“Hey,” Sonny leaned over to whisper. “Look how hard she is. Know why?”
“I can’t imagine,” I mumbled.
“When people are about to die, they have a desire to procreate before they expire,” he went on.
“Maybe she just likes getting titsmothered,” I suggested.
“That could be it too,” he chuckled. “Look, I think she’s finished.”

He was right. Inez came over to check on Kim; Lucy released the T-girl’s right arm, and the ref got down on all fours, raising it once and let it fall, twice, three times, then tapped Lucy’s arm. My wife rolled off Kim with a huge smile: “Did you see that, babe?!” she yelled. “Did you see that, Sonny?”
“You did great!” I clapped.
“Finish her!” Sonny yelled. “Fuck her up!”

“Knockout counts as submission,” Inez announced. “Purple up two-one. Kim, can you continue?”
“Hey!” Lucy yelled when Kim didn’t respond. “She’s talking to you!” Lucy gave Kim a mighty slap, the loud sound echoing off the walls and ceiling; Kim came around, her blue eyes blinking rapidly as she didn’t seem to know where she was.

“Welcome back, loser,” Lucy sneered, slapping Kim again. “Don’t get up.” She stood, leaving Kim gasping on the ground; Lucy grabbed Kim’s ankles, pulling her legs up and apart, smiling as one of the camera guys came in to zoom in on Kim’s crotch.

“Looks like you liked that,” Lucy gloated, placing the bottom of her right foot against Kim’s cock. “I bet you’re gonna like this, too.” She started moving her foot back and forth, the soft sole rubbing Kim’s cock against her belly. Kim seemed to be completely under her opponent’s power, moaning lewdly, her arousal working against her.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Lucy panted. “Are you going to cum, Kim? Just from my foot? Just like this, huh?” She bore down a little bit, picking up the pace. Kim leaned up on her elbows a little bit, but not to try and escape; her mouth fell open, her eyes squeezed shut, as she was pushed over the edge, shooting spurt after spurt of thick cum on her belly, a few shots reaching up to the bottoms of her tits.

“Submissive climax, blue,” Inez announced. “Purple up, five-one.”
“Yeah, Lucy!” Sonny crowed. “You got her now!” He sure seemed to be right; Lucy had gotten off to a slow start underestimating her opponent, but she had Kim right where she wanted her now, the T-girl laying limp on the floor, the puddle of her own spunk cooling on her belly.

“Huh, that’s all you’re good for!” Lucy yelled down at Kim. “Laying on the floor and cumming! You’re pathetic, bitch!” She threw Kim’s legs down to the floor, going around to her head. “Fucking lick that nasty spunk off my foot!”

Kim rolled over with a moan and started sloppily sucking on my wife’s toes; Lucy laughed in victory, striking some muscle poses for the camera. Sonny and I clapped and cheered; I dared to wonder if the match might be over already, but Kim’s hardening cock suggested she still had a bit left in the tank.

“Okay, babe!” I yelled. “Finish her off!”
“Hear that?” Lucy gloated. “You’re finished, girl!” She stopped to showboat a little more, slowly sliding her bottoms off, balling them up and tossing them to me (“Jump shot! From downtown- oooh!” she hissed as they went wide and I had to get up to retrieve them.) Still, Kim didn’t move, not even as Lucy sat down on her shoulders, facing her feet, slowly sliding backwards with a cackle.

“Thought you’d be fucking my mouth, loser?” Lucy taunted over her shoulder. “Better take a deep breath!” She slid all the way back, settling down with her pussy over Kim’s nose and mouth with a happy sigh.

Lucy reached down to play with Kim’s tits as she started riding her face, her hips rocking slowly back and forth, in no hurry to finish, clearly relishing the humiliation and dominance she was exerting over Kim. For her part, the T-girl didn’t seem to be suffering too badly; soon enough her cock was at full extension, pointing straight up at the ceiling as she squirmed on the floor.

Either Kim never tried to shift Lucy off, or I never noticed; my wife had her way, roughly riding her opponent’s face to a powerful climax, three camera guys coming in to focus on her face, body, and a closeup of her hips as she finished on Kim’s face. Lucy had a second to bask in her afterglow before Inez grabbed her right wrist, holding her arm up and yelling “Dominant climax, purple! Purple up, six-one!”

As the women got up to face off, I felt just a hint of worry that Lucy had underestimated her opponent again; my wife looked like she wanted to take a quick nap, clearly feeling the effects of her climax, while Kim was raring to go, dancing back and forth on her feet.

In a tag match, this would have been the perfect time to switch for Sonny; with him sitting next to me on a folding chair outside the mats, Lucy was on her own. I realized this match wasn’t as in the bag as I thought as Kim came in through my wife’s sloppy guard and powered a huge right into her belly.

A wet, high gurgle burst out of my wife’s mouth; she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Kim to stay standing. Kim took a second to brace, then executed a beautiful belly to belly suplex, lifting my wife straight up over her head, then bringing Lucy down hard on her back, the sound of her body crashing onto the mat thundering around the room.

“You’ve had your way long enough, hunny!” Kim barked, laying down on my wife’s right side. “Now it’s my turn!” She snaked her legs around Lucy’s neck, applying a strong scissors; she grabbed Lucy’s right wrist, pulling my wife’s arm straight out as she started pouring power into her legs.

I could see Lucy’s eyes bugging out from halfway across the room, a strangled choke of surprise coming out of her wide-open mouth. With her right arm trapped, she tried to use her left to free herself, but she couldn’t reach, helplessly slapping her tormentor’s thighs.

“Get her feet!” I yelled hopefully. Some women are ticklish, but it turned out this didn’t work on Kim; she just giggled as Lucy frantically tickled her soles. Lucy’s face was quickly turning a scary shade of red, and as she moved to try to stick her hand between Kim’s legs and push, her tongue fell out of her mouth; she drooled helplessly as she gave up tickling, frantically bucking her body up off the floor, uselessly slapping at Kim’s thighs.

Inez came over to take a look as Lucy’s struggling became weaker and weaker, until she was laying still; Inez reached down, lifted up my wife’s arm and let it drop, then a second time. As she went for the third, Kim released the scissors, getting up to her knees with a predatory smile, leering down at her opponent, the soft rising and falling of Lucy’s chest her only movement.

Kim rolled Lucy over onto her chest, then sat down on her, leaning down and sticking her tongue in her mouth. That woke Lucy up; she reached up to try and push Kim off, but she was so weak all she managed to do was drape her arms off the T-girl’s shoulders.

Kim leaned up, breaking the kiss with a smile, some of her now-smeared blue lipstick remaining on Lucy’s lips.
“Ooh, you awake now, hunny?” Kim asked. Lucy managed a nod. Kim locked her hands around Lucy’s neck. I could see the fear in my wife’s face even as a huge grin spread across Kim’s. “You’re going to do what I say now,” Kim purred.

Lucy tried to nod, her head barely able to move; Kim released the choke and got off, ordering Lucy to get on all fours. My wife obediently rolled over and got on her hands and knees, her head drooping in defeat. Kim went around behind her, grabbing one long hair tail and pulling her head back, a camera guy zooming in on Lucy’s face. With her free hand Kim slapped my wife’s ass, giggling at the yelp this produced.

“That’s right,” Kim purred, switching her grip from Lucy’s hair to a hammerlock on her left wrist. “Keep your butt up in the air and don’t move. If you do, I’ll have to choke you some more,” Kim said matter of factly. She turned a little bit to give the camera a great view, then started spanking Lucy.

Now here’s a secret none of Lucy’s opponents had sniffed out yet: she liked spanking people, but she really loved getting spanked; despite her protests and squirming, I knew her well enough to see her getting very aroused at Kim’s rough treatment. Lucy and I both switched between dominance and submission, and I was afraid that Kim was going to manage to force Lucy into sub mode; my wife sure wasn’t resisting as she stayed on all fours, head hanging low, grunting or gasping at each hit.

Kim was really getting into this, clearly relishing Lucy’s big, round ass shaking with each impact; although she kept the hammerlock on, I could see how loose it quickly became. If my wife could just pull her hand free… I thought about yelling for her to do this, but of course Kim would hear me and just cinch the hold up; I tried to beam the thought at my wife, leaning forward in my chair and thinking as hard as I could: Pull your hand free!

She didn’t. Lucy just took it, her butt turning red; despite the gasps and moans of pain coming out of her mouth, I could see the tell-tale glistening of arousal between her legs. Kim didn’t miss this either, and started fingering my wife’s pussy, releasing the hammerlock to pump away at her even as she kept spanking her.

“Maybe she’s just conserving her energy,” Sonny tried.
“C’mon, babe!” I shouted, figuring I had nothing to lose. “Don’t let her do that! Kick her away!” Nothing. “I’m going to erase your Skyrim save if you don’t move!” That was my trump card, and it didn’t work. I sat back in my chair with a sigh, knowing Lucy was completely at her opponent’s mercy for now.

At least it didn’t go on too much longer. Soon enough Kim couldn’t take it any more and moved into position behind my wife, pushing into her with one thrust, both women gasping as Kim slid home. The T-girl started fucking Lucy doggy style, so hard and fast that Lucy’s hanging tits swung forward with each stroke; Kim grabbed her hair again, pulling Lucy’s head back.

“Let everyone see your beautiful face!” Kim gasped, driving another stroke home. “Fuck! Fuck! Ooh, shit!” she squealed. “I love fucking you, hunny! I’m going to fill you up!” Her hips were flying back and forth, the slap of her thighs against Lucy’s butt competing with the women’s moans and the obscene schlurk of Kim’s cock pistoning Lucy’s pussy.

The smart move for Kim, I think, would have been to set a careful pace, see what Lucy liked, and make sure that Lucy came first; Kim did none of these things, giving in to temptation, and I dared to hope that maybe Lucy could out-last her. For a second I thought about yelling some stuff to help her last longer, but I didn’t want to alert Kim to what I thought was a mistake and just watched.

I didn’t have to watch long; Kim finished loudly, her movement speeding up to a frantic blur, then she stopped, bottomed out, wailing in pleasure. She came down slowly, pulling out, gently laying down on her back, and laying there, her cock finally softening; for her part Lucy collapsed on her chest, thick cum oozing out of her pussy.

“Dominant orgasm, Blue,” Inez called. “Purple up, six-two! I’m going to see if they can continue,” she told one of the cameras. At least Lucy was ahead on points - if neither woman could get up, Lucy would win the match, although it felt strange that the woman who just got her pussy dominantly creamed would be crowned the winner.

“Hey, Lucy,” Inez started with my wife. “You awake down there? Can you keep going?”
“Uhhhh,” Lucy moaned, rolling over. “Yeah, I’m good.”
“Fine.” Inez went over to check on Kim as my wife sat up, looking flushed, sweaty, and rattled, but not too much the worse for wear; she shook her head, then watched as Inez checked on Kim, who was still out with her eyes closed.

“Kim,” Inez bent down over the T-girl. “You awake?”
“Yes,” Kim mumbled, although her eyes stayed closed.
“You want to keep going?”
“Yes,” Kim sighed. “I still have two holes to go!”
“Okay, wrestle!” Inez called. This was perhaps a little optimistic; Lucy had recovered enough to start crawling over to her opponent, but Kim barely had the energy to open her eyes, leaving her open to my wife’s attack as the momentum swung back into Lucy’s favor.

Lucy rolled Kim over onto her chest, then sat down on her back. I realized she was going for a camel clutch; both Yuko and Mandy had punished my wife with this hold, and I could see her normally cute features set in a look of determination as she unleashed it on Kim, pulling the T-girl’s arms back over her (Lucy’s) legs to trap them, locking her hands under Kim’s chin, and pulling up.

Lucy is very strong - she hadn’t met a sauce jar that could defeat her yet - but I was a little worried that Kim’s flexibility would lessen how effective this hold was; I turned out to be worried for nothing as Kim screamed, her legs wildly kicking at Lucy pulled back.

My wife grunted with effort, the muscles in her thick arms standing out as she got her entire body into pulling. Kim screamed and thrashed, but for all her frantic struggling she wasn’t going anywhere. Even if she knew the proper escape, it would have been hard to unseat her larger opponent, and she didn’t seem to have any clue about what to do beyond trying to push herself off the floor and howl in pain.

Lucy had Kim right where she wanted her, but instead of working this hold for too long, it seemed like she was more interested in taking the fight out of Kim in preparation for the next move; when the T-girl gave up trying to escape, Lucy leaned back and got up on one knee, turning the hold smoothly into a dragon sleeper. Kim ended up sitting on the mat, Lucy behind her, my wife’s thick right arm around the T-girl’s neck, pulling back and squeezing.

Kim still had some fight into her, but once again she didn’t seem to know the escape; her legs kicked on the mat, and both hands wrapped around Lucy’s arm and pulled, but she couldn’t break my wife’s choke. Lucy rode out Kim’s escape attempt, then reached down with her left hand to grab the T-girl’s once again rock-hard cock.

“You like this, Kim?” Lucy asked, giving her a hard squeeze. Kim’s response was more gasping and more leg kicking; her face was starting to go red in the sleeper, but I could see Lucy being careful to keep her from passing out too soon, starving her of enough air to try anything, but making sure she stayed awake to be humiliated.

Lucy was definitely back in domme mode as she started giving Kim a torturous handjob. I have to give it to Kim, she had amazing stamina, getting hard again quickly in Lucy’s grip. My wife settled in to wear Kim down between the choke and the handjob, not going fast enough to let Kim finish, but applying enough sensation to leave the T-girl squirming.

Kim seemed more interested in finishing than breathing, no longer even trying to get out of the hold, instead she began thrusting her hips up, trying to fuck Lucy’s hand.
“Oh, no you don’t!” my wife barked. “You’re not getting off that easy! It’s time for your spanking! All fours! Let’s go - now!”

Lucy released the hold, and Kim obeyed her command meekly, getting on all fours in front of her opponent. Lucy, on her knees, cupped Kim’s ass, drawing a high squeal from her.
“Now, be a good girl,” Lucy instructed, “and maybe you’ll get to cum again. Is that what you want, Kim?” My wife grabbed her cock. “You want to cum again, you little slut? You can when I say, and not a moment before.”

Kim’s response to this was trying to thrust her hips down and fuck Lucy’s hand. Lucy squeezed, drawing a wail from Kim; keeping one hand firmly wrapped around the T-girls cock, Lucy administered a spanking with her other. With her single act of defiance having been punished, Kim submitted to this treatment, her body twitching as her ass turned red under Lucy’s assault, yips and moans slipping out of her mouth as she was humiliated.

Copying Kim’s earlier attack, Lucy started very slowly stroking her victim’s cock as she spanked her ass; this worked just as well for Lucy as it had for Kim, and the T-girl appeared to be completely under my wife’s control.

At least for a few minutes. It looked like Kim was getting blue-balled to match her hair color, and she started begging to be finished off (in between gasps and cries as each spank landed on her now lobster-red butt): “Please - please, Lucy - ooh! Please finish me, I - aah!

“What was that?” Lucy yelled as one of the camera guys moved in to get Kim begging. “I can’t hear you!”
“Please let me cum - eee!” Kim squealed. “Please!”

The T-girl couldn’t control herself; she started squirming, her body shaking, as Lucy kept her dancing on the edge. She wasn’t trying to escape, but in her frantic need to cum she was moving around too much for Lucy’s liking; my wife leaned forward and down, her tongue going into Kim’s ass as the finishing blow.

Kim came explosively, wailing and shaking, spurting thick ropes of cum onto the mat; finished, she collapsed into her own pool of jizz, laying on her chest, twitching, as Lucy posed for the cameras still on her knees, flexing her arms.

“Submissive orgasm,” Inez announced. “Purple up, nine-two.”
The match had been pretty close run, but Lucy looked to be comfortably in control now. Kim rolled over, her cock finally deflating as Lucy started crawling on top of her.

“Yeah!” Lucy crowed. “This bitch is finished! Nobody escapes the Lucy Lock!” With that she applied her finishing move, pinning Kim’s arms to the floor, leaning down and trapping Kim in a titsmother.

Kim came to life, her legs kicking wildly; Lucy just laughed, ordering one of the camera guys to come in and get a close look, which she regretted almost instantly as Kim managed to rock her off to the side, sending Lucy sprawling. I have to admit I was impressed; my wife isn’t easy to move, and all I could guess was she had relaxed, thinking the match was in the bag, enough for Kim to shift her.

Lucy and Kim got up to their knees and faced off, and Lucy immediately made a grab at Kim, trying to wrestle her back to the ground; instead she ate a gutbuster, Kim’s fist sinking into her soft tummy. With a wet gargle, Lucy pitched forward, landing on her chest, and I sighed as the match slipped out of my wife’s fingers.

Kim stood up as Lucy rolled over, moaning, just in time to take an elbow drop into her stomach; she actually sat up from the impact, eyes wide, before falling back to the mat, wheezing and covering her belly where she’d been hit.

Kim pulled Lucy up to a sitting position, then her feet, keeping my wife in a headlock. In a catfight, this is actually a terrible move - all the woman trapped in it has to do is reach between your legs - but Lucy was too winded even for this simple escape.

“Get ready!” Kim yelled. “Time to break you, hunny!” With that, she started lifting Lucy up, the T-girl’s arms shaking as she roared with effort. She got Lucy up on her shoulders, facing down; my mouth fell open as I realized what Kim was about to do. She planted her right knee, then threw Lucy down off her shoulders; my wife slammed into Kim’s outstretched knee in a move called the gutbuster, rolling off Kim’s leg, wheezing and drooling into the mat, hands locked over her stomach.

“How’s that feel, hun?” Kim yelled, doing a slow turn for the cameras, her cock somehow getting hard again.
“Took something before the match,” Sonny elbowed me.
“I was wondering,” I admitted. “Is that cheating?”
“Eh,” Sonny shrugged. “Company’s probably happy about it if it helps the video sell more.”

Kim turned with a wolfish grin to her downed opponent; she rolled Lucy over onto her back, then grabbed my wife’s legs, trapping them against the front of her body as Kim lay on top of her. I found out later this position is known as the “mating press” - basically missionary, but it allowed Kim to go deeper than usual, and knowing my wife’s weakness for deep strokes, I had a sinking feeling Lucy wasn’t getting out of this.

I can’t even say it was over quick. Kim’s repeated climaxes seemed to be making it harder for her to finish, and Lucy was subjected to a long, rough fucking. She finished way before Kim did, her fists hammering the mat, a low, guttering moan building and building up through a helpless wail of “Fuck! - fuck! - fuck! - oh fuck - oh - oh my goddddddddd!” she screamed as Kim sent her over the edge. Inez came over to call the submissive orgasm, and although Lucy was still up 9-5, it wasn’t looking good for her as Kim just kept pounding away.

Lucy went still after finishing, just laying there taking it as Kim fucked her, fast and hard. Kim grunted with each stroke she drove home, one camera guy getting behind her and laying down on the mat, almost zooming up her butt; sweat flew off her with each thrust, and as her grunts started becoming moans I guessed she was about ready to finish. She bore down, going into one final frenzy, yelling and then screaming as she started pumping cum deep into my wife’s pussy, hilting herself with one last thrust.

Finished, Kim rolled off Lucy, and both women just lay there panting, cum oozing out of Lucy’s pussy, Kim’s cock, shiny with juices and spunk, slowly deflating live on camera. Inez came over to announce the dominant orgasm, leaving Lucy’s lead intact but rapidly shrinking at 9-6. Kim was one climax away from tying the match up, although it looked like neither woman was in any shape to continue at the moment.

“All right, can you two continue?” Inez asked. “Lucy?” My wife’s response was a tired moan. “Kim?”
“Sure,” Kim managed to gasp, although she hadn’t moved and her eyes were still closed. “I haven’t creamed her ass yet.”
“Okay, wrestle!” Inez barked. Nothing happened. “Wrestle!” she commanded again. “Or I’m calling the match. Kim, that means you lose!”
“I’m up,” Kim moaned. She reached down and started stroking her cock, which unbelievably started getting hard again.

“Lucy, get up!” I yelled. “Unless you want to get your ass fucked! Come on, move!”
My wife rolled over, slowly, getting up on all fours and shaking her head. If Kim had been able to get hard instantly, I think it might have all ended right there, but she was having to work at it, and by the time Kim was able to get back to full extension, Lucy was back on her feet. Kim had her eyes closed, and Lucy moved slowly and quietly, walking up to Kim and carefully straddling her.

I held my breath as Lucy jumped, then came down aiming her ass right at Kim’s stomach; Kim, still with her eyes closed, took the impact square on her belly, my wife’s body smashing into her midsection so hard that Kim’s limbs flew up off the mat, a strangled, wheezing scream bursting out of her mouth.

Lucy went for the kill, leaning down and applying what I guess I’m now going to have to call the Lucy Lock, her finishing titsmother; this time there was no escape for Kim. Whether she was weak from the butt drop, not being able to take a breath before the smother was applied, or just worn down from the fight, she couldn’t move my wife; repeatedly she braced her hands on Lucy, then tried to rock her off to the side, but this time Lucy wasn’t going anywhere.

Kim tried pushing on Lucy’s hips, her sides, even reaching up to try and shove her up by the armpits; it was no use. Somehow her cock stayed rock hard even as she struggled. I could see the moment the match swung back in Lucy’s favor as Kim gave up trying to move her heavier opponent and instead started trying to buck her off. This was never going to work, and after a fruitless minute or two of this Kim panicked, her hands forming fists that hammered uselessly off my wife’s legs and sides, her legs kicking wildly. After another minute or two, Kim ran out of gas, lying limp on the mat. When it was clear she wasn’t moving Inez came over to check her.

Getting down on all fours, Inez raised Kim’s hand and let it drop: Once, two times, three times.
“She’s out,” the ref announced, tapping Lucy’s shoulders. My wife slowly climbed off Kim, standing over her, planting one foot on Kim’s face as Inez made the call: “Two points to Purple for a submission knockout. Purple up, 11-6. Kim, can you continue?”

“Yes,” Kim mumbled around my wife’s foot. Inez barked “Okay, wrestle!” and backed off to let the action commence. Lucy stared down at Kim for a second, waiting to see if the T-girl was going to get up; when she didn’t, Lucy moved to finish her for good, getting on her knees between Kim’s legs, cupping her heavy tits.

“Remember these?” Lucy asked, fitting Kim’s cock between her breasts. “You loved fucking my titties. Let’s see how you like them fucking you!” Using her hands to keep them pressed together, she started titfucking Kim. Having experienced this move first-hand, I can’t really blame Kim for laying there and taking it.

I don’t know if Kim thought she could let Lucy do it for a bit, recover, and then escape, or if she was just incapable of fighting back - I suppose it didn’t end up mattering. Lucy made her cum just the same, my wife egging Kim on as the finish approached, the T-girl’s fingers and then her toes curling into the mat; abandoning any pride in search of more stimulation, she helped Lucy at the end, wildly thrusting her cock up between my wife’s tits.

Kim experienced a very powerful climax, her entire body shaking helplessly, a loud scream of pure joy accompanying her finish; interestingly, she only managed a few weak spurts of cum, and even after these had splattered Lucy’s boobs, Kim’s cock kept twitching like it was trying to shoot more. It looked like whatever medicine she had taken could keep her cock hard, but not her balls full; Lucy had finally emptied her out.

This seemed like the finish of the match. Lucy was now up 14-6, a commanding points lead, and it looked like Kim was down for the count. Even so, when Inez asked if she could keep going, Kim nodded yes.
“She’s toast,” Lucy put in. “Look, she can’t even stand up.”
“I’m inclined to agree,” Inez muttered. “Kim, if you can’t stop her from pinning you, I’m going to call the match.” She turned to Lucy: “Go ahead.”

Lucy went for a little showboating, sitting on Kim’s face, reaching forward and grabbing her opponent’s ankles, pulling Kim’s legs up into a wide V, showing off her everything for the camera. Inez dropped to the mat and counted three, and that was it.

Lucy went and got her strapon; Sonny and I came over to assist her with it (the double-ended nature made it a little more tricky to get into than the single-cocked model). Lucy was staring at Kim, barely making a gasp as I slid her end of the dildo home; Sonny got on his knees and made sure the straps were cinched up tight as it looked like Lucy was going to give Kim a pretty rough ride.

“Alright, Kim,” Lucy started as she walked over to where the T-girl was still laying on the mat. “Here’s how it is. You’re going to get my cock nice and lubed up. Either I can fuck your mouth, or -”

She didn’t get any further before Kim managed to sit up, wrapping her arms around my wife’s hips, eagerly taking the protruding end of the dildo into her mouth. Lucy moaned happily, resting her hands on the top of Kim’s head.

The defeated T-girl was giving Lucy a pretty rough blowjob; on a live cock I’m not sure how this would have felt, but the sensation it was translating through the dildo seemed to be getting my wife pretty worked up, and it looked like it didn’t hurt as Kim’s right hand dropped and started massaging Lucy’s ass.

The sound of Kim’s wet, sloppy blowjob was a bit obscene; drool ran down her chin as she messily sucked on my wife’s fake cock. I found myself squirming in my chair a little bit at the sight and the sound before Lucy had enough and told Kim to lay on her back and spread.

Kim obeyed, her legs wide, cock at attention pointing at the ceiling. Lucy sat down and then scooted forward, lining her tip up with Kim’s back door; both women moaned as Lucy pressed forward, hilting herself with one long, slow thrust.

Lucy started slow, clearly in no hurry to fast forward to the end. She grabbed Kim’s cock and started stroking it, slowly, not wanting her beaten opponent to finish too fast either. Lucy looked magnificent, her breasts swaying with each stroke, the image of a victorious war goddess ravaging her defeated opponent.

“How’s this, Kim?” Lucy panted, her hips moving a little faster, her handjob getting a little rougher. “You thought you’d fuck my ass? You love this, don’t you? Who’s getting her hole creamed now, bitch?” Kim had no answer to this, lying moaning on the floor.

It looked like Lucy wanted the two women to finish together; I could tell she was getting closer from the little moans that came with each thrust, and she started jerking Kim off quicker, trying to time the climaxes together.

Lucy’s orgasm was easy to see; she threw her head back, howling her climax, her fucking becoming rough and erratic until she hilted herself with one last thrust. Kim matched her cry of ecstasy, both women’s voices mixing. Even so, I wasn’t 100% sure she actually finished - Kim had a powerful but completely dry climax, and only back at home, watching the video, was I able to tell for sure as one camera guy zoomed in on Kim’s twitching, climaxing cock, her urethra quivering as it tried to expel spunk from her empty balls.

“Whoooh,” Lucy sighed, pulling out, laying down on the mat, her strapon pointing straight at the ceiling. “Wow. Oh, shit.” She took a few deep breaths before turning her head to face us: “Sonny, can you go and get strapped on?” she called. He nodded eagerly, going to strip down and get his weapon ready. “And babe, are you hard?”
“Yeah,” I called back. Heck, I was ready to rip a hole in my jeans.

Lucy turned to Kim: “We’re not through with you yet!” The T-girl had gone soft again, and Lucy started giving her a footjob, first pressing Kim’s cock against her (Kim’s) belly with one foot, then sitting down on the mat and catching Kim’s slowly hardening shaft between her soles. “C’mon, Kim, let’s go!” Lucy barked. “You better get hard enough to fuck!”

She did; whether it was the humiliation, my wife’s feet, or the promise of getting finished cowgirl style, Kim somehow rose to the occasion yet again. We got into position for the final fuck. Sonny went between Kim’s legs, taking up my wife’s earlier position fucking the beaten woman’s ass.

“Hold on, Sonny,” Lucy purred. “Does she deserve to get off that easy?”
“After what she did to us?” Sonny laughed. “No. Hear that, Kim?” He gave her cock a hard squeeze. “You were so tough with your partner here, but now you’re just a little bitch! I think you’d better beg me to fuck your ass, baby girl!”
“Please, daddy,” Kim gasped. “Please, daddy. Would you fuck my ass?”
“I guess,” he gloated. “Don’t clench, girl!”

We went to the finish. Lucy, savoring the moment, squatted over Kim, my wife reaching down and parting her lower lips, her other hand gripping Kim’s cock. I ended up face to face with my wife, my balls resting on Kim’s face.

“Everybody ready?” Lucy asked.
“Yeah,” Sonny grunted.
“Yes,” I agreed, taking a deep breath. Lucy started us off, slowly lowering herself, gasping as Kim’s cock slid in, moaning as she bottomed out. That was the cue for the rest of us to join in; I felt Kim jolt as Sonny began fucking her ass, and I scootched back, then thrust down into Kim’s mouth.

I hadn’t realized I was going to be face to face with Lucy for the finale; she rested her hands on my shoulders as she started riding Kim, eyes closed, panting softly, and I held on to her hips as I started fucking Kim’s mouth, going as slowly as I dared, not wanting to ruin the moment by cumming too quick.

It wasn’t easy; once Lucy got a rhythm going she leaned forward and started messily making out with me, her tongue invading my mouth and wrestling with mine; she grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands to her tits, and I started kneading her heavy breasts as we tongue-wrestled. I was vaguely aware of two camera guys on either side getting close ups, a third one behind me almost zooming up my ass; I didn’t care, lost in enjoying the moment.

“Fuck,” Lucy broke the kiss. “Fuck, I’m almost there. Can you cum in her mouth, babe?”
Could I? She didn’t have to ask twice. We’d all been too excited to try to synch up our strokes, and it looked like our climaxes were going to be de-synched as well; I went off first, grunting and holding on to my wife as Kim sucked down spurt after spurt, until I was just sitting on her face, my cock slowly softening in her mouth.

“She’s cumming!” Lucy crowed before I could move. “This slut is cumming again! Fuck!” Lucy went into overdrive, her hips flying up and down; she wasn’t far behind, finishing with a scream of joy, then collapsed on top of Kim.

That was finally it. We climbed off Kim, who Inez had to carry the back; she’d put in an impressive performance, but she was fucked out so hard she couldn’t even stand. Lucy, Sonny and I ended up standing on the mats, my now limp dick drooping unimpressively next to Sonny and Lucy’s strapons; I was pulled into a sweaty hug before we went to get cleaned up, one fresh notch on my wife’s belt.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Lucy vs Kim
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 07:10:31 PM »
Phew, what a sexy, erotic rollercoaster of a story!  ;D ;) And delighted ... and relieved that my partner Lucy won ... so I could get some hot revenge on my (former) t-girlfriend Kim ... strap-on style! Delicious He! He!  :P :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!