News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Asian Connection?

• 11 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Asian Connection?
« on: November 19, 2020, 07:23:47 PM »
    There is a video being sold on Rocking Roxanne site that I think is not correctly marked.

75: Tess Vs Myla; Swedish Girl Vs Asian Girl, One Of Whom Gets A Kick From Making The Other Scream.

The only Swedish fighter that fought for AC was Tina  as I asked Mike from AC about any interracial matches he filmed and he never listed a Tess Vs Myla match. As fan as I know he only did 2 asian Vs white matches, Tina Vs Chrissy and a hotel match with a American girl Vs Philapina girl that was never released for sale.
     When I wrote to Rocking to ask about the match and let them know the video was most likely not listed correctly, they gave me a big attitude about not answering questions about their videos.  I then wrote back that they had no respect for their costumers if sell videos mistitled as I already own the Tina match and didn't want to buy a 2nd copy.
    They then wrote me that I was bans for life and that after watching the video it was not the Tina match and was a unknown AC video that even Mike the owner of the AC was unaware of?????
   Does any AC fans out there have any info on this match? Maybe Mike forgot about this match when we chatted many years back, but more likely I think is that this video is the Tina match or for another company.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Asian Connection?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 02:27:25 PM »
    There is a video being sold on Rocking Roxanne site that I think is not correctly marked.

75: Tess Vs Myla; Swedish Girl Vs Asian Girl, One Of Whom Gets A Kick From Making The Other Scream.

The only Swedish fighter that fought for AC was Tina  as I asked Mike from AC about any interracial matches he filmed and he never listed a Tess Vs Myla match. As fan as I know he only did 2 asian Vs white matches, Tina Vs Chrissy and a hotel match with a American girl Vs Philapina girl that was never released for sale.
     When I wrote to Rocking to ask about the match and let them know the video was most likely not listed correctly, they gave me a big attitude about not answering questions about their videos.  I then wrote back that they had no respect for their costumers if sell videos mistitled as I already own the Tina match and didn't want to buy a 2nd copy.
    They then wrote me that I was bans for life and that after watching the video it was not the Tina match and was a unknown AC video that even Mike the owner of the AC was unaware of?????
   Does any AC fans out there have any info on this match? Maybe Mike forgot about this match when we chatted many years back, but more likely I think is that this video is the Tina match or for another company.

I'm not too familiar with asian connection. I always was under the impression that they were kind of softer/more wrestling based. Is this right? Is that Myla vs Tess like that?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 03:33:09 PM »
Yeah I'm not a fan of rocking roxanne at all. They take content that they have no ip of most of the time and have a pita service as far as any errors they have. They'll always blame it on the customer. And if they mess up and you request a refund your banned for life. Wtf kinda bs is that lmao.
Ddot

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 06:30:51 PM »

I'm not too familiar with asian connection. I always was under the impression that they were kind of softer/more wrestling based. Is this right? Is that Myla vs Tess like that?

AC filmed both Wrestling and Catfights matches. Their catfights had tons of hard hairpulling for control and mostly ended with one girl over powering the other with a long facesit ending.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 10:39:36 PM »

AC filmed both Wrestling and Catfights matches. Their catfights had tons of hard hairpulling for control and mostly ended with one girl over powering the other with a long facesit ending.

I'll have to check them out, thanks! I never knew that.

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 11:27:58 PM »

Is it a nude or topless fight? The one from Roxanne
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:29:07 PM by wisehulk »

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 10:16:52 PM »
I feel a need to reply to this posting by LQQKING4CATFIGHTER as it's quite misleading.

During the month of November we have been offering our 7,000 FFVRC video collection featuring videos from over 350 long gone female fighting companies.  We offer this collection a couple times a year and explain on our website that we do not pull videos to check for content and offer the following explanation as to why we don't:

Why Will you not Pull a Video To Check For Content?
We realize on the customers side this seems like a reasonable requests, so to better explain why we do not pull videos for content, we would have to pull a video out of 7,000 of them. Not at all an easy task as we don't have enough shelf space to store 7,000 videos and have to dig them out of over 100 boxes located at an off site storage unit. Then we would have to play the video all the way through to check for it's content, and then report that information back to you and all of this for a possible "No Thanks" from the customer. Simply put, pulling videos for content is far more effort on our end than the value of the sale. So thank you for your understanding about why we do not pull the tapes to check for their content.

That being said,  when we received his email,  it was not a message telling us the video was listed wrong, but rather he wanted us to pull the video and verify it's content.   We very politely pointed to the notice on our website, which he had clearly not previously read and after doing so,  he had a meltdown and stated he had spent hundreds of dollars on our videos and would never purchase from us again because we would not pull the video, which, he also wanted a 50% discount on.  In addition to this, he made a few other unfriendly comments.   I then researched his purchase history and found he was a customer who rarely made purchases unless we were running a deeply discounted sale and had a history of not following directions on out site and always insisting on special treatment and was and had always been a bit of a troublesome customer, which for whatever the reason seems to be more common with customers who only buy on the cheap.   Due more in part to his other unfriendly and  bit threatening comments,  we placed him on a ban with the option to be reinstated in one year absence of no further nasty emails,  which took him all of about a few hours to violated and thus he is on a lifetime ban from making purchases from us and he is simply angry about this as we did eventually pull that video and it turns out to be correctly identified on our website, but we will not sell it to him based on his bad behavior.

If anyone doubts this,  I will be happy to forward the email thread to anyone who wants it if you email me at Roxanne@Rockin-Roxanne.com

Additionally,  I also feel a need to respond to deity17313 who complained about our customer service and stated that you get banned for life if you request a refund.   To be clear here as i don't know which customer he is,  the only way you get banned from our site is if you send us threatening emails or if you file a PayPal or Credit Card dispute.  As is explained on our website,  we get charged rather large fees for disputes and therefore ban customers who costs us these fees unless they are willing to reimburse us for them.   We offer outstanding customer service and provide links to just about any issue that might come up across the top of EVERY page of our website with ANIMATED arrows pointed at those links with a statement below them explaining that all customers should read them so that their purchasing experience is always a pleasant one.   In deity17313's case, he likely did not read them and for whatever issue he was having choose to file a dispute which would have resulted in a ban.

So to both of these now banned customers I would suggest that there is nothing special about you that our terms do not apply to you and that you'll get a lot more out of life with honey than you will with vinegar.   Or in short, don't blame others for your own shortcomings, such as a failure to read what is directly in front you before acting out..

For those of you who want a pleasant purchasing experience,  by all means stop by and check us out at www.Rockin-Roxanne.com where you will find the world's largest collection of female fighting videos with over 6,000 everyday titles and another 7,000 titles we are offering through November 30th.  We've been around for over 20 years with thousands of extremely happy customers and offer many customer friendly policies such as free video replacement if you lose a DVD or Download for any reason.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 04:49:49 AM »
Yes but banning your customer at an excessive pace is never good in the long-term which is what were implying you have done. You didn't have to do that 2 people that pay for your product nor does essay explaining your stance regarding this matter really needed and it seems excessive.
Ddot

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to reply.   Given I don't know who you actually are or the circumstances for which you were banned, other than your original mention indicating you were banned for simply requesting a refund,  which would not be something we'd ban you over,  so there must be more to that story.   You can only get banned basically for two reasons,  repeated threatening or abusive emails or more commonly opening up a dispute.  The latter costs of us heavy unrecoverable fees.  So we really don't want you as a customer if you buy an items for $17.50 which cost us over $100 in fees as that would be bad for business.   If you were banned for that reason you also were likely offered the opportunity to reimburse us for the fees you cost us, but it makes no sense to keep a customer that costs you money. 

In addition,  the real problem is generally a customers failure to read.   When you enter our site you agree to our terms of service,  which is common for all businesses.  One of those terms is that you will read the links that appear at the top of EVERY page of our website.  These would be the ones that also have flashing animated arrows pointing to those links with the following statement under them.

ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
ROCKIN-ROXANNE OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. TO ENSURE YOUR PURCHASING EXPERIENCE IS ALWAYS A SMOOTH AND PLEASANT ONE, ALL OF THE LINKS ABOVE ARE REQUIRED READING FOR ALL CUSTOMERS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. THESE LINKS WILL GENERALLY ADDRESS ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER MAKING A PURCHASE FROM HOW TO PURCHASE, PRICING, HOW OUR DOWNLOADS WORK, WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ORDER AND MORE.ROCKIN-ROXANNE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUE THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO THE CUSTOMERS FAILURE TO HAVE READ THROUGH AND FOLLOW ANY AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND POLICES FOUND WITHIN THESE VERY IMPORTANT LINKS.

I don't know how to make this any more clear than it is currently stated on our website and generally ALL problems arise from a customers failure to have read these links and once they don't and have a problem,  the story is almost always the same,  something is special about them that our terms of service do not apply to them.  It's almost always a customer who wants things on the cheap and demands special treatment and takes zero responsibility for having failed to follow some pretty well published policies.

I might also add that the most common problem from not reading those links is purchasing an item via PayPal, which does not allow for items containing nudity to be purchased using PayPal via download and therefore these videos can only be bought on DVD using PayPal.  So they basically buy a DVD when they wanted a download and then have a meltdown over it.  That's PayPal's policy, not ours.  And even if you didn't read the links on the top of every page, we  address this not only in the links at the top of every page,  but also in a link directly under EVERY video on our website and on the very PayPal button you click on to make the purchase.  So you have to miss THREE notices to screw this up.  On average only one customer in every 1000 gets banned, which is about 1 tenth of one percent of our customers who simply will not read and then act out on their own failure.  We can easily absorb the loss of these customers.

So if your suggestion is that it would be better in the long run to take on $100 or more losses on a customers single $17.50 purchase,  I have to respectfully disagree with you.

If your experience that got you banned was something different than what I just described feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to go back and review it.

Roxanne

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 10:51:22 PM »
    You are truly clueless, just posting a lot of terms of service doesn't allows you to sell the customer anything you want and not what is listed on your site as videos for sale!!!
    If you can not manage 7000 videos then maybe you should not be selling them!! Act like a real producer and sit down and watch some of the videos you have and make sure they are what you are listing for sale on your site!!! Stop complaining about customers!!!!
    The reason I asked for $25 per video for order over 10 videos is because some of the matches like AC-75 sounds to me like a mislabeling of Tina Vs Chrissy and would take the risk for $25 to find out, but not $50.  I also asked you about a match listed with a Flo, if it's Flo from Cali Supreme I'd buy it for $50, but if some other Flo would have been ok at finding out for $25 as you would not want to take the time to find out and then allow other fans to know when buying the match in future. This is basic customer service that  you have no idea about as you are not a real producer!!!!
   If you want to stop people from flagging you on paypal, stop selling videos that you have no idea what they are, who filmed them and what fighters are in the matches!!!!
   I have no issue with someone selling old videos for 70-80's that are no longer for sale to the public, but the more I look at your site the more videos I find of producers that are still trying to make money to produce new matches, you have no right to sell their work and then producing nothing new of your own!!!!!
     Ps.   If you look down on customers that buy videos you never filmed on sale, then stop offering sales!!!!!!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2022, 08:57:04 AM »
    You are truly clueless, just posting a lot of terms of service doesn't allows you to sell the customer anything you want and not what is listed on your site as videos for sale!!!
    If you can not manage 7000 videos then maybe you should not be selling them!! Act like a real producer and sit down and watch some of the videos you have and make sure they are what you are listing for sale on your site!!! Stop complaining about customers!!!!
    The reason I asked for $25 per video for order over 10 videos is because some of the matches like AC-75 sounds to me like a mislabeling of Tina Vs Chrissy and would take the risk for $25 to find out, but not $50.  I also asked you about a match listed with a Flo, if it's Flo from Cali Supreme I'd buy it for $50, but if some other Flo would have been ok at finding out for $25 as you would not want to take the time to find out and then allow other fans to know when buying the match in future. This is basic customer service that  you have no idea about as you are not a real producer!!!!
   If you want to stop people from flagging you on paypal, stop selling videos that you have no idea what they are, who filmed them and what fighters are in the matches!!!!
   I have no issue with someone selling old videos for 70-80's that are no longer for sale to the public, but the more I look at your site the more videos I find of producers that are still trying to make money to produce new matches, you have no right to sell their work and then producing nothing new of your own!!!!!
     Ps.   If you look down on customers that buy videos you never filmed on sale, then stop offering sales!!!!!!
Facts fam. Having 7000 videos and acting like you have the rights for everyone of them while shitting on your consumer base all the time. If that doesn't smell like bs i don't know what he's smoking.
Ddot

Offline BSH2032

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 09:49:36 PM »
Facts fam. Having 7000 videos and acting like you have the rights for everyone of them while shitting on your consumer base all the time. If that doesn't smell like bs i don't know what he's smoking.
Is Rockin Roxanne the only site that has the original Asian connection fights cause if so, then that sucks