News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Your ring, my rules

• 2 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Your ring, my rules
« on: November 20, 2020, 07:31:28 AM »
So, what do we have here? Well it’s a cat fight or sorts, in a wrestling ring, a bit NHB, that turns into a sex fight, with a bit of a running commentary from the protagonists. Rather hard to classify I’m afraid so I’m posting it in catfighting in two or three instalments but I might also post the whole thing as a single post in sexfighting later.

Two middle aged women in kimono style robes made their way to the ring and stepped into their respective corners, blue for the blonde and red for the brunette. Club president Jay introduced them:

“Ladies and gentlemen our final bout of the evening is a grudge match between two of our senior members.  In the blue corner, 49 years old, weighing in at 155lbs, 5ft 7in and 39C-29-42 – Ellen!”

Ellen slipped off her robe to reveal a sky-blue bikini with a halter top.

“And in the red corner, 50 years old, weighing in at 130lbs, 5ft 3in and 36B-27-38 – Jan!”

Jan was dressed in a canary yellow bikini with a conventional bra style top.

“These two have met twice before.  Their first encounter was a “no holds barred” match fought under Jan’s rules on mats in a private gym three years ago.  Jan won that one by a knockout.  Their second encounter was in our ring under our rules last year and Ellen came out the winner by 4 falls to 2.  Tonight, they meet for a decider to be fought in our ring using a variation on Jan’s rules.  I’ll now hand you over to our referee for the match, Jan's daughter Paige, who will explain the rules.”

Ellen:  “There had been three senior wrestling tournaments and I’d won two of them. This year the club decided not to hold one. There was to be a senior boxing tournament in April but, otherwise, we were at a loose end.”

Jan: “Erica said it was up to us to come up with ideas for the club to consider.”

Ellen: “This was my idea. We’d met twice before and we’d both won one match. I wanted to know who was best.”

Jan: “The circumstances were very different so we wanted our third match to be a compromise between the other two.  The first time we met was under my rules and I won by a knockout.”

Ellen: “But I hadn’t fought in over 10 years and I wasn’t used to her rules.  The second time was in the club senior tournament last year.  Those are the rules I’m used to and I won by two falls.”

Jan: “But I was new to ring fighting and pin falls so I was at a bit of a disadvantage…”

Ellen: “To be fair it was your 5th match in the tournament and you had a record of two wins, one loss and a draw in the previous four so you should have been used to it by then.”

(Jan opens her mouth to counter but thinks better of it.)

Ellen:  “Anyway, like she says, Jan isn’t used to pin falls or fighting in a ring and her rules aren’t designed for it so we agreed to adapt her rules…”

Jan:  “…and fight in her ring.”

Paige thanked Jay for the introduction, indicated to Jan and Ellen to join her in the centre of the ring and continued:

“Ladies and gentlemen, Ellen and Jan.  This is a no holds barred contest but that does not mean there are no rules.  The contest is strictly submissions only and will be fought over 30 minutes unless a combatant fails to beat my 10 count.  You can submit a fall at any time.  After each fall there will be a one-minute break with the clock running.  There are no seconds in this match but a towel and a bottle of water will be placed in each combatant’s corner at the end of each fall.  In the absence of a knock out the person with the most falls at the end of 30 minutes will be the winner.  In the event of a draw after 30 minutes there will be a 5-minute break followed by single fall sudden death period.  Both combatants start the match in bikinis but any clothing that comes off stays off.  If a fighter leaves the ring for any reason I will award a fall to her opponent. Use of the ropes is allowed but there will be no biting, gouging, choking or hair pulling and no attacking while I’m counting. Any violations of these rules will result in a fall being awarded to the violator’s opponent.  Ladies, do you have any questions?”

Jan: “The rule about leaving the ring was the only major change to my rules. Because I normally fight on mats, we just stop the action if we roll off the mats and start again in the centre. With a ring it made more sense to treat it as a fall.”

Ellen: "Paige is Jan's daughter so it might seem strange that I agreed to her being the referee but I know she's not biased and always ensures fair play."

Both Jan and Ellen shook their heads to indicate they were happy with the rules and ready to start.

“In that case, let’s fight!”  With that Paige turned the two combatants to face each other, let go of their hands and stepped back as the timekeeper rang the opening bell.

In their first encounter Ellen had been caught out by this unorthodox start and had quickly conceded a fall.  This time she was ready for it.  Plus, she’d learned to box.  A solid right hook hit the brunette’s jaw and it was Jan who found herself on the deck within seconds of the bell.   Jan rose quickly with fists clenched but the blonde scored again with an uppercut that deposited her back on her backside.  This time Jan was slower to get to her feet, taking a 6 count before launching herself at the blonde.

Ellen side stepped the charging brunette and kicked her backside as she went past. Jan turned and threw herself at the bigger woman, tackling her to the mat. For the next minute or two they wrestled for advantage on the canvas. First Ellen tried to grapevine the brunette but was bucked off, then Jan tried to scissor the blonde’s head but Ellen pulled free.

They came to their knees and traded slaps until Ellen switched to a right hook that knocked the brunette sideways. Leaping on her back, Ellen looked to apply a camel clutch but Jan’s arms were free and she simply bucked Ellen off.

As Ellen came to knees Jan jumped on her back and secured a body scissors. Ellen’s solution was to simply bridge backwards, forcing the smaller woman to the mat, before jabbing her in the sides of her belly to get her to release the hold.  Jan’s legs sprung apart and Ellen flopped forward.

Immediately Ellen reached behind her and delivered a closed fist punch to Jan’s gut before straddling the brunette and bouncing on her ample backside on Jan’s already aching belly.

Jan reached up, wrapped her arms around Ellen’s neck and pulled her down until they were face to face and breast to breast before rolling to her left to end up on top of the blonde. Releasing her hold on Ellen’s neck she delivered a knee to her pussy before rolling off the blonde and coming to her feet.

As Jan went to roll clear,  Ellen grabbed at the left shoulder strap of her bra and there was a ripping sound as the fabric gave out. Both women came quickly to their feet and crouched facing each other. Jan’s left breast was now exposed with the fabric of her bra hanging lose.

They locked up and Ellen slowly forced Jan to her knees before stepping over her to trap her in a scarf hold, which she quickly swapped for a full nelson, pulling the brunette back to her feet with her arms locked.

Jan grunted and struggled but she was caught fast.  Keeping her lock on Jan’s right arm, Ellen slid her left hand down and began attacking Jan’s exposed left breast, twisting the nipple.  Jan screamed and tried, unsuccessfully, to pull Ellen’s hand away with her own, now free, left hand.  Ellen continued to squeeze Jan’s boob as Jan screamed and flailed her left arm, slapping Ellen’s bum but her efforts to break free were futile.  Eventually an elbow to the side of Ellen’s gut broke the hold. The winded blonde staggered back, releasing the hold and Jan dropped to her knees massaging her abused nipple before unclipping the damaged bra and casting it aside.

As the count reached 8 she got back to her feet and turned to face the blonde, who simply grabbed her by the crotch and shoulder. Upending the brunette, Ellen delivered a body slam. Jan lay on her back with Ellen standing over her head. Before she had a chance to move the blonde stepped forward, pinning Jan’s upper arms, bent forward and grabbed hold of her exposed nipples. Jan squealed as Ellen straightened up, stretching the brunette’s breasts. Jan screamed “Oh God, my tits!” She desperately squeezed Ellen’s calves and tried to bridge out but Ellen straightened a bit more, growling “Submit or I’ll rip them off.” Jan waved her arms and screamed “I give”.

The bell rang and Ellen released the brunette’s nipples and returned to her corner. Jan lay on her back clutching her abused breasts as Paige announced: 

“After 3 minutes and 30 seconds the 1st fall goes Ellen.  Ellen leads by 1 fall to nil.”

Jan: “That was probably the defining moment of the fight, my nipples were on fire. After that I was determined to go after her sensitive bits as well.”

After a few seconds Jan also got to her feet and returned to her corner but she was still nursing her breasts and the expression on her face showed she wasn't happy.

With the clock showing 25 minutes and 30 seconds remaining the bell rang for the start of the second fall and the two women faced off again. Coming out of their corners they circled cautiously before coming together and interlocking hands in a trial of strength. Initially Ellen started to push the smaller woman back but then a kick from Jan caught her square in the love box and she dropped to her knees.

Jan kept hold of Ellen’s hands and slowly forced her on to her back, straddling the blonde. Leaning forward she briefly shoved her tits into Ellen’s face, smothering her, before starting to work her right leg under Ellen’s back to scissor her.  Turning the larger woman over on her right side Jan locked her legs around Ellen’s middle, released her hands and switched to a full nelson, trapping the struggling woman.

Rather than apply pressure with the scissors Jan put her left foot work on Ellen’s briefs, pushing them down to expose her bum.   

Jan: “I was determined to get her pants off early because she’d been sensitive about that in the past so I worked them down with my foot…”

Ellen: “Sensitive? How sensitive would you be if someone pulled your pubes and stuck two fingers in your bum hole?”

Jan: “You’ll do that to me later in this match…”

Ellen: “I won’t pull your pubes…”

Jan: “Only because I don’t have any.”

Ellen continued to struggle but the brunette clung to her back with the nelson locked firmly on. Eventually the footwork on Ellen’s panties paid dividends as they slipped clear of her buttocks. Jan immediately swung her right leg across Ellen’s waist to scissor her while she slipped her right hand between Ellen’s thighs, clearly going for a pussy claw. At the same time she managed to get a grip on the blonde’s head with her left hand, putting pressure on Ellen’s neck.  Ellen flailed wildly with her free right arm for a few seconds before screaming out her submission. The bell rang and Paige announced:

“After 6 minutes the 2nd fall goes to Jan.  One fall each”

Jan released the scissors and Ellen rolled out. As she got to her feet her briefs slipped down her legs exposing her nether regions and, following the rules, she kicked them off and out of the ring.

Ellen:  “She had her hand in my pussy so I knew my knickers were down. When I went to stand up and they slipped a long way down so I didn’t try to pull them up, I just stood up and kicked them off.”

Jan:  “As you should have.”

With 23 minutes left on the clock the third fall started with one fighter topless and the other bottomless. From the bell it was clear that both women were going to target each other’s exposed sensitive parts. After circling briefly they came together, linking one hand while the other sought purchase on a sensitive organ. Ellen reaching again for Jan’s nipples and Jan’s hand snaking between Ellen’s legs, fingers probing the blonde pubic hair until a yelp confirmed she’d found her target.

A trial of strength ensued. Jan screwed up her eyes as Ellen mashed and twisted her left breast. Meanwhile Ellen howled as Jan obviously did something unpleasant between her thighs.

Jan: “She was twisting my tit off so I retaliated by pulling and pinching her labia and clit. But I stuck to the rules and left her pubes alone. At this stage it was all about inflicting pain, not pleasure. That would come later...”

After a minute of this torture it seemed both had had enough and released their grip on each other, stepping apart and dropping to their knees, massaging their respective damaged parts while Paige counted over both of them.

Ellen got to her feet first but was immediately floored as Jan kicked out from the mat and caught her in the crotch again. Jan leaped on Ellen only to have the blonde grab her breasts again and another tussle ensued on the mat. It ended with Jan straddling Ellen and slamming her head repeatedly on the mat until the blonde released the double breast claw she had on the brunette. Eventually Ellen let go and Jan leaped to her feet, cradling her injured boobs, while the dazed blonde lay on her back before getting slowly to her feet as Paige counted to 9.

As she turned to face the brunette another kick between the legs dropped the blonde back to her knees and a kick to the head sent her sprawling face first to the canvas. Once again Ellen got slowly to her hands and knees, shaking the cobwebs from her head, as Jan moved in front of her, ready to strike again.

Ellen: “I was in a daze. I don’t know what hurt most, my head or my cxnt. I knew I had to do something quickly to get back into the fight.”

As Ellen came to her feet she hit Jan with three punches, one to each breast and an uppercut that deposited the brunette on her backside. As Ellen stepped forward Jan drove her right foot between her legs, delivering a vicious kick to her exposed fanny. Ellen dropped to her knees clutching herself. Jan scrambled to her knees and hit the blonde with a right hook to the jaw which sent Ellen sprawling on her back.

Jan straddled Ellen’s belly and began punching her pussy. Ellen’s arms were still free so she reached up and grabbed Jan’s tits again and began twisting and pulling them. It was a question of who would give first as Jan continued to pound Ellen’s sex while Ellen tugged and twisted Jan’s boobs. Eventually Ellen pulled Jan over by her tits.

Keen to avoid any further punishment Ellen rolled clear of her tormentor only to be greeted with the sound of the bell.  Looking up she realized she had rolled under the ropes and onto the ring apron.  Cursing herself she rolled back under the ropes and got to her feet as Paige announced:

“After 10 minutes and 30 seconds Ellen had deliberately left the ring.  The 3rd fall goes to Jan.  Jan leads by 2 falls to 1.”

Ellen: "She was pounding my pussy and there was nothing I could do about it.  Eventually I managed to get free and rolled clear and suddenly it’s “Ding, ding, ding” and I’m thinking WTF?  I flop on my back and my left arm dangles, I look up and realize I’m outside the ropes in the ring apron and then I know what that bell’s for.  To me it’s a questionable call because it wasn’t deliberate – it’s not like I jumped out of the ring, I just ran out of space…”

Jan: “But rules is rules.”

Ellen: “I know, I tried to argue but your daughter had made her mind up – remind me again why we let her referee our matches.”

Jan: “Because she’s fair – if it had happened to me, she would have done the same thing.”

For a few seconds , while Jan lay on her back massaging her mangled tits, Ellen confronted the ref arguing that she hadn’t deliberately rolled under the ropes, she was just rolling clear, but Paige was unmoved and the decision stuck.

At the start of the fourth fall Jan whipped the larger woman into a corner. Ellen hit hard and dropped to her knees but Jan was already on her and slammed her face first into the mat.

As the dazed blonde got to her feet Jan grabbed her and ran across the ring. They crashed into the ropes and it was only Ellen’s frantic grab at the top rope that prevented her tumbling through them and conceding another fall.

They came to rest with Ellen sitting with her back to the ropes and Jan standing over her.  The brunette stomped on the blonde’s exposed pussy and belly and Ellen fell sideways, clutching herself. Jan was about to kick her under the ropes when Paige intervened and steered her mother away while she counted over Ellen.

Ellen got slowly to her feet, rubbing her back, and Jan grabbed her arm and whipped her into to opposite corner. This time she hung on the ropes as Jan delivered three knee lifts to her pussy before letting her drop to her knees. As she did so a kick to the side of the head sent her sprawling and once again she lay tangled in the ropes, narrowly avoiding falling out of the ring.

Ellen got her feet at 9 and Jan was waiting. This time she ran the blonde into the opposite corner and slammed her head on the top turnbuckle four times before throwing her down on her back and delivering a leg drop across her breasts.

Ellen was in serious trouble but, once again, staggered to her feet only to be whipped into the ropes and clothes lined back to the mat. As she hit the canvas Jan followed up with a vicious stomp to her pussy.

Ellen: “I had no idea where I was at this point, I knew I had to do something but every time I got up she laid me out again. Another assault like that and I wouldn’t be able to beat the count.”

Satisfied that she had knocked the fight out of the blonde Jan stood back and waited as Ellen struggled up, just beating the 10 count. This time Ellen squared up to Jan and delivered series of closed fist punches, which caught the brunette off guard.  Demonstrating her newly acquired boxing skills, Ellen hit the smaller woman with a series of rights and lefts to the breasts and head which culminated in a right uppercut that knocked Jan back against the ropes where she started to slump. 

With her opponent momentarily dazed Ellen seized the opportunity to tie Jan up in the ropes, pulling up the middle rope and dropping it across the brunette’s wrists, trapping her arms.  With her arms immobilized, Jan was powerless to stop Ellen removing her briefs, exposing her shaven pussy, and delivering a series of knee kicks to it along with closed fist punches to her boobs and belly. 

Jan: “I generally keep my bush well trimmed but, remembering what I’d done to her in our first match, I decided to shave it completely just before the match.”

After a minute of this assault Ellen delivered another uppercut to the jaw that dropped the brunette to her knees. Ellen stepped back to consider her next move.  Crucified on the ropes Jan wisely signaled her submission with a croaked “I give” before Ellen could inflict any more damage.  Ellen sportingly helped Paige free her mother from the ropes and Jan collapsed face down on the mat as Paige announced:

“After 17 minutes, the 4th fall goes to Ellen.  2 falls each.”
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:38:19 PM by EllenShaw »

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: Your ring, my rules
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 09:39:56 AM »

Jan: “In hindsight I should have conceded that fall a lot sooner. It took a lot out of me and nearly cost me the match there and then.  Even with a minute’s break I was in no state to continue when the bell rang again.”

Jan stayed down throughout the break, massaging her abused fanny and only got to her feet as Paige counted to 9. As she stood up Ellen was waiting and a closed fist to the jaw put the brunette back down on her back for another count. Jan rolled over and came up to al fours as the count reached 5 but Ellen was impatient and a foot shot between Jan’s legs, connecting with her pussy and dropping her back to the mat, face down.

Paige stopped the count and pushed Ellen back to a neutral corner, admonishing her for not allowing her opponent to get up and giving her mother some vital respite.

With Jan back on her feet, Paige indicated they should continue and the pair faced off. Another closed fist exchanged ended with Ellen ducking under a left hook and delivering a low upper cut straight into Jan’s love box.  Once again Jan dropped to her knees clutching herself and, for a moment, it looked like it could all be over.  But the brunette gamely made it to her feet at the count of 9.

Ellen: “I honestly thought I’d won, she was a mess and I was in complete control. A few more blows and she’s be out cold. I decided to keep attacking her pussy.”

As Jan stood unsteadily in the centre of the ring Ellen lunged forward, grabbed the brunette’s thighs and flipped her onto her back.  Holding Jan by her ankles Ellen stomped on her pussy 3 times before dropping to one knee, planting that knee firmly in the brunette’s love box.  Jan screamed agony and reached up to grab the blonde’s halter top.  The fabric ripped away exposing Ellen’s 38Cs to the world. 

Jan: “A bit of desperation on my part but it did me no good.”

Ellen: “It’s not as if I’d never had my tits out in public before.”

Unfazed Ellen got back to her feet, still holding Jan’s ankles, and prepared to repeat her knee drop. But, before she could do so, Jan called out her submission. Ellen released Jan’s legs and removed the remains of her top.  Jan huddled on the mat with her hands between her legs.  Both women were now completely naked but there was no disputing who was in the dominant position as Paige announced:

“After 19 minutes and 30 seconds the 5th fall goes to Ellen, Ellen leads by 3 falls to 2.”

Ellen: “I knee dropped her in the pussy.  She lurched up and grabbed the strap of my top and it came free.  I thought that’s it my tits are out but she’s almost completely out.  I was about to repeat the knee drop but she submitted again.”

Jan: “At that point I was fighting for survival and I wasn’t at all sure I could do it.  I needed the whole break and more to recover.”

Once again Jan stayed down for entire break and took a full 9 count at the start of the sixth fall. This time, however, she launched herself from the mat and tackled the big blonde to the canvas before straddling her and launching into a double breast claw. For the first time in 10 minutes Ellen was in trouble as she writhed beneath the brunette, desperately grabbing her arms, trying to break the grip on her mammaries.

When that failed she switched to a breast claw of her own and it became ‘tug of tit’ as both women pulled and twisted each other’s breast meat. Eventually Jan could take no more and toppled sideways, breaking the hold.

For a moment the pair lay side by side, breathing hard and massaging their aching boobs. With neither woman rushing to get up Paige began counting. Ellen got to her feet first and, as Jan came to her knees, grabbed a handful of the brunette’s hair and pulled he back to her feet.

Ellen: “Although our rules include no hair pulling, grabbing your opponent by the scalp to get her on her feet or lead her around the ring is allowed so there was nothing illegal in my actions.”

Jan: “Still hurts though…”

Ellen: “You agreed to it.”

Jan drove a fist into Ellen’s gut. Ellen doubled up and released the grip on the brunette’s hair. But before Jan had a chance to follow up, a kick to her crotch dropped her to her knees again.

This time, as she came to her feet, Ellen grabbed her by the neck and crotch, upended her and slammed her to the mat. Jan landed hard on her back but with her legs bent, knees in the air and feet on the mat. Ellen dropped to her knees, pinning Jan and hooking her hands under Jan’s knees She then pulled the brunette’s legs up, sliding her hands down Jan’s calves and tucking the brunette's feet under her armpits – leaving Jan’s neither regions fully exposed.

Ellen: “I wasn’t sure the slam would finish her so I went for a quick follow up.”

Jan: “I’d have probably beaten the count but a few more slams would have done for me, as it was I was folded up with bits on full display.”

Ellen settled her buttocks on Jan’s face and studied the naked backside before her.  She wriggled uncomfortably a couple of times before reaching down with her left hand and going for a ‘bowling ball’ hold – two fingers in Jan’s fanny and a thumb in her butt hole.  A muffled cry from beneath Ellen’s arse and a frantic wave from the brunette signaled Jan’s concession.  Ellen released her hold and got to her feet.  Jan stayed on her back for a few moments while Paige announced:

“After 23 minutes, the 6th fall goes to Ellen.   Ellen leads by 4 falls to 2.”

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: Your ring, my rules
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 06:02:31 PM »
Ellen: “It was a complete reversal of the 6th fall of our first match except this time we were both already naked.  I have to admit I was feeling good at that point.  I was 3-2 up and in total control.  I knew she would have to tap out and I thought I had the match in the bag. I don’t know whether fighting completely naked heighten the sensuality or whether I’m just getting horny in my old age – all I know is having her under my control was turning me on.  The main thing I noticed was her warm breath on my pussy – and then her tongue…”

Jan:  “She plonked her fat naked arse down on my face.  Normally that’s pretty uncomfortable but not serious, you can still breath and everything.  But she was wet down there, seriously wet.  I mean we were both pretty sticky with sweat, we’d been at it for over 20 minutes by then, but this girl’s fanny was wet.  My nose just slipped into her moist labia and I thought ‘hey, she’s hot for it – smacking my pussy has turned her on’.  I couldn’t do much but I licked her clit and felt her wriggle slightly so I did it again, same reaction.  That’s when I knew what to do next.  No point wasting time, I had to make her come so she’d be counted out.  I was just about to tap out when she finally stuck her thumb in my bum…”

Ellen: “So you would have submitted anyway?”

Jan: “Yes, I guess I could have licked you out there and then but I really needed to be on top of you…”

Ellen: “Which you were for the rest of the bout…”

Jan: “Too right sweetie – and I loved every moment.”

Jan made it back to her corner for the first time in over 10 minutes and was finally able to gather herself. As she came out for the seventh fall she was two falls behind with just six minutes left but the expression on her face suggested she was far from done.

Once again the pair locked hands a trial of strength and once again Jan’s foot found its way between Ellen’s legs and the blonde dropped to her knees. Jan released Ellen’s right hand and turned her attention to her left arm, twisting it and forcing the blonde down to the mat before lowering herself on the blonde’s back and hooking on a half nelson.

Jan consolidated her position by placing her right knee on the small of Ellen’s back, pinning her firmly to the mat, and slipped her right hand between Ellen’s legs.

With her left arm locked and unable to unseat the brunette Ellen flailed ineffectively with her right arm as Jan continued to work her right hand into her pussy but soon gave up her efforts and waited for Jan’s next move.  For the next 3 minutes a stalemate set in as Ellen waited for Jan to switch her hold and Jan continued to gently massage Ellen’s sex.  As the clock ticked away Ellen’s breathing became more ragged and was punctuated by gentle moans, it was clear Jan’s attentions were producing results.  Suddenly a look of blind panic crossed Ellen’s face and she screamed out “Submit! I give!”. 

The bell rang but Jan kept the hold.  Ellen started pleading for her to stop but her pleas fell on deaf ears until Paige physically pushed her mother off the blonde shouting “Break the hold, the fall is over.”

Jan picked herself up and crossed to the red corner as Paige announced:  “After 27 minutes, the 7th fall goes to Jan.  Ellen leads by 4 falls to 3.”

Ellen:  “Yeah, that was about it for me.  She’s right, I was getting turned on and that’s when I discovered that not only is Jan the queen of the cxnt busters, she’s also the mistress of fanny massage.  She trapped me and worked my pussy until I almost came.  I submitted but you wouldn’t let go would you?”

Jan: “Of course not, if you came then it would have been all over in a few seconds of the next fall.  As for “queen of the cxnt busters” after this match that’s definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black – you absolutely mangled my love box.”

Ellen remained face down on the mat for 30 seconds, sobbing gently and trying to compose herself, before getting unsteadily to her feet and staggering to her corner.  Facing the corner, she picked up her water bottle, held it between her legs and squirted a cold jet into her abused fanny. 

“Oh, GOD!” she screamed, dropping to her knees and dropping the bottle to the floor. 

Seconds later Paige asked: “Ladies, shall we continue?” and the bell sounded for the start of the eighth fall.

Ellen: “I got back to my corner and thought I could cool things down with a squirt of water but that almost bought me off as well.  I was pretty much finished at that point – I couldn’t control myself or fight back so when the 8th fall started I was just praying for the final bell.  I knew I couldn’t submit again because that would have meant sudden death and just prolong the inevitable – my only hope was to hang on to my lead for the last two minutes. I almost made it.”

Ellen was clearly in trouble and, with less than two minutes of the match remaining, things were set for the exciting finish everyone had hoped for.

With Ellen still on her knees facing the corner post Paige crossed to the blue corner and began counting.  Jan also crossed the ring and positioned herself behind her opponent.  At a count of 7 Ellen grabbed hold of the top rope and hauled herself to her feet.  As her knees left the mat Paige stopped counting and Jan stepped forward and applied a full nelson to the blonde.  Stepping back Jan steered her victim until they faced the centre of the ring and then released her right arm and re-inserted her right hand in Ellen’s pussy. 

Ellen: “I wasn’t fighting Jan any more, I was fighting myself – trying desperately not to climax...”

Ellen gasped and dropped to her knees again.  Jan crouched over her, right hand between her opponent’s thighs and her left caressing Ellen’s left breast as she deftly nibbled the blonde’s left earlobe.  Ellen began moaning and sobbing, begging Jan to stop but knowing she wouldn’t. 

Referee Paige looked on in astonishment as her mother skillfully worked her opponent into a state of sexual excitement.  Ellen was completely powerless as Jan pushed her face gently to the mat. her right hand working vigorously between the blonde’s legs. Eventually Ellen could hold out no longer and a wave of euphoria burst over her as she screamed out: “God! Noooooo!” and orgasmed. 

Jan released the hold and leaped to her feet, rounding on the open-mouthed referee and screaming: “Count her out you silly bitch!”

Ellen continued to writhe on the mat screaming and sobbing, knowing she had lost control of her own body and could do nothing to save herself.  Paige began her slow count:

“One!”
“Two”
“Three”
“Four”
“Five”
“Six”
“Seven”
“Eight”
“Nine”
“Ten – out!”

Ellen’s screams of pleasure turned to cries of anguish as she realized she’d been counted out.  Jan walked over to the prostrate blonde and nudged her with her foot. Ellen obligingly rolled onto her back. Jan placed her right foot between the blonde’s breasts and flexed her biceps, lapping up the applause of the crowd.

She then turned and knelt over the blonde lowering herself onto Ellen’s chest, grabbing the blonde’s hair with her right hand, pulling her face into her crotch and ordering her to “lick me, bitch”. Ellen moaned in response but did as she was instructed.

Jan: “Well, she’d had all the pleasure up to then, you can’t blame me for wanting some.”

Gyrating slowly as she rode Ellen’s face, Jan reached back with her left hand and found the blonde’s sex again, vigorously working it with her fingers. Ellen was still close to the boil and it took less than a minute for Jan to force a second orgasm from the blonde.

Satisfied she had reaffirmed her dominance Jan released the blonde’s head allowing her to flop back to the canvas before standing for another round of posing, this time with her own love juices glistening on her thighs. Eventually she stepped clear of the blonde allowing Ellen to roll over.

Slowly Ellen regained control of her body and crawled to her corner where she sat sobbing gently while Jan walked around the ring with raised her hands in victory.

Paige helped Ellen to her feet and bought both fighters to the centre of the ring to announce “After 29 minutes and 45 seconds, the winner by a knockout – Jan!” 

Ellen: “Just 15 seconds more and I would have won.”

Jan: “But you couldn’t hang on could you? I didn’t win this fight you know, you lost it. Just like our first fight, you had me beaten – two or three times in this one – but you backed off when you should have finished me. Instead you let me take you out with the oldest trick in the book.”