News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hazel vs Alicia (Yacht Club Catfight)

• 2 Replies

Offline mindwalker

Hazel vs Alicia (Yacht Club Catfight)
« on: November 20, 2020, 06:42:55 PM »
This poll will only last for 2 days
I've been slowly introducing my girls to FreeCats and here is another favorite of mine!

Hazel is a fitness competitor and has a bad attitude. She has a shot to make a name for herself against FreeCats biggest jobber, Alicia!

{alt}

Offline mindwalker

Re: Hazel vs Alicia (Yacht Club Catfight)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 03:25:46 PM »
Looks like Hazel is running away with this! I'll have a story once the poll ends.

Looks like Alicia will drop to 0-6...has anyone on FreeCats had a worst record?

{alt}

Offline mindwalker

Re: Hazel vs Alicia (Yacht Club Catfight)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:21:10 PM »
(Not my best story but just wanted to get something out there to read)

Hazel (0-0) vs Alicia (0-5)
The luxury yacht drifted into international waters as the men and women cheered while Hazel and Alicia starred each other down.

Hazel wore a sexy leopard print, one piece bikini, which showed off her amazing physique. Alicia wore a slutty blue dress which clung loosely to her body. It was clear Hazel was the women to bet on as she had a smile from ear to ear while Alicia looked anxious and nervous.

"Don't worry UGLY-icia, I'll make sure I end you quick and spare you some humiliation...some." Hazel knew Alicia was on a losing streak and rubbed it in her face.

"Really...well I appreciate that girl." Alicia stuck out her hand in a sign of good sportsmanship.

With some hesitation Hazel shook Alicia's hands but she was quickly pulled forward and SPLAT, Alicia slammed a knee into Hazel's crotch!

"You DUMB bitch. Who's ugly now?" Alicia laughed as both of Hazel's eyes were crossed.

Alicia grabbed the straps of Hazel's bikini and began to throw the muscle bitch around, crashing her into pillars and tables. Finally Alicia ripped the one piece bikini off Hazel then she began to maul Hazel's fake tits. This was a new and more determined Alicia as raked her finger nails across Hazel's nipples, causing her to yelp in pain.

Alicia looked deranged but Hazel took the punishment and dished out her own. Hazel knew Alicia's biggest weakness was her soft belly and she began to target that area with elbows and punches. Alicia was wheezing and grunting as she finally backed off Hazel.

Hazel showed what type of fighter she was as she chased after Alicia, punching and kicking her stomach until finally the Indian fell to her knees.  Alicia begged for mercy as Hazel sent one last kick into Alicia's belly, sending her on her side and causing her to let out a long, humiliating fart.

"You disgusting whore." Hazel ripped Alicia's blue dress off her then she began to stomp on Alicia's black and blue stomach.

Alicia was crying now as Hazel hooked both of Alicia's large feet underneath her armpit and began to spin her around the deck of the yacht. Everyone laughed and cheered as Alicia went for a ride while Hazel picked up the pace then released her.

{alt}

Alicia flew in the air, hit the railing of the yacht and was sent spinning to the ocean below! Everyone gathered around to see Alicia barely missed the propellers and was now floating on her back, drifting further into international waters.

"BYE UGLY-ICIA! Watch out for sharks!" Hazel blew a kiss and waved to Alicia as the poor Indian floater further and further away.

WINNER...HAZEL!!!