News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catalina decides to try her luck against veteran Goldie

• 7 Replies

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Catalina decides to try her luck against veteran Goldie
« on: November 20, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »
Catalina has watched Goldie handle other youngsters both in boxing ring and catty wrestling match. Now she wants to have a go at Goldie herself and she wants to do so in a pro ring. The win will be by pin or submission. Will veteran Goldie show another youngster that she still has what it takes or will Catalina show Goldie that younger women are ready and more than match for her?

Goldie:
{alt}
{alt}

Catalina
{alt}

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Re: Catalina decides to try her luck against veteran Goldie
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:26:30 AM »
Goldie wins easy !!

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »
I make my younger opponent wait for a full minute before stepping out in wine red robe. At 5'4 115lbs I am slightly smaller, but more experienced than my opponents. My heavy globes make up for the size. Stepping into the ring I shove my robe off revealing a red thong bikini.

As soon as the bell rungs I rush forward for a lock up and start to push you back. My toned body pushing and my legs straining as I try to shove you back toward your corner.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 07:35:27 AM »
You bring  up your knee, but I am already moving back so it brushes against my belly without doing much damage. Keeping hold on your shoulders I suddenly jump up putting my feet first on your thighs and then belly. I throw my body back trying to roll on to my back and see if I can monkeyflip the sexy youngster across the ring.

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 02:43:35 AM »
Sexy match up , best of luck you two
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 12:43:30 AM »
"Ooops as usual" I giggle and roll gracefully and get up. Taking time to wave to fans I lift my right foot and aim to bring it down hard on that lovely squirming tush of yours hoping to make you drop back to the canvas and squash those cute firm tits of yours.

My knee barely hits you but then all of a sudden....."Oh shiiiiiit!" I squeal as you drop back and I sail across the ring.  All cats may land on their feet, but not this one as I crash belly and chest first onto the mat.  Coughing as the air is knocked out of me.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 08:16:20 PM »
You look so cute down there looking all red faced and angry. I see you rolling and move out of the way feeling your foot pass just inches from my leg as you try to trip me. "Awww poor kitten" I giggle and reach down and grab your right leg at ankle and pull it up. "You do have lovely leg" I lean down to kiss your calf "mmm too bad I have to hurt you" I wrap that leg around my own and drop down trying to put you in brutal figure four leg lock.

I don't have time to recover as you plant your foot right into my round ass.  You knock me back on my chest.  I grumble in frustration now as I try to roll over swinging my leg out hoping to trip you down to the mat with me.  "Bitch!"

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 02:51:12 AM »
I grin seeing you in trouble. As you sit up I lay back and raise my bum off the canvas pushing our legs up higher and starting to really pour on pressure. "Oh no you don't Cat. I am going to make sure to finish all your nine lives" I hiss through clenched teeth.

I scream as you drop your muscular legs down on mine and wrap me up with the figure four!  I cry out as I slam my hands in the mat knowing I need to get out of this or I'm in a world of pain!  I sit up as best I can punching at your legs, before reaching up for your big boobs...."NNNNGH...."