News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

EvilNina4 vs JoJo-Wins-Again NHB

• 18 Replies

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
EvilNina4 vs JoJo-Wins-Again NHB
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:04:52 PM »
EvilNina4
{alt}

Vs

JoJo-Wins-Again
{alt}

Barbie (JoJo) been running her mouth, so we're letting the population settle it. This is no rules, no limits. One of us is getting embarrassed and humiliated.

JoJo: 5'6", 115lbs, 32DD, 27yo
Nina: 5'6", 135lbs, 32C, 22yo
You gonna get got ho!

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
Re: EvilNina4 vs JoJo-Wins-Again NHB
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 03:06:26 PM »
Just don’t cry when I make you change your name to WeakNina4!

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 03:17:22 PM »
Yeah, oooookay, JoJo-Loses-Again!
You gonna get got ho!

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 03:27:42 PM »
Not looking good as far, don’t think people are digging your whole “hood” thing you got going on LOL

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 03:41:27 PM »
I see you’re getting all yo plastic ass friends to vote. Let’s see how everyone votes after THIS!

I launch myself forward and grab a fistful of your hair, twirling it around and around until I have a viciously tight grip, tugging hard. I tug down, and your torso bends forward. With my free hand, I launch my fist up into that soft gut as hard as I can! “Gonna make you beg, Barbie!”
You gonna get got ho!

Offline IzzyJewel

• I'll crush your head with my thighs!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 03:59:44 PM »
Voted for you to win Nina, but damn JoJo is hot AF.
Fuck bitches, get moneyyyy

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 04:01:56 PM »
“Hair pulling!? Really bitch, I thought you were all badass!” My stomach aches from the punch, but I take it like a champ and return the favor, full force.

I ball my hand into a fist, and send it right into your womanhood, exactly like you said you would, you dirty fighting whore.

“That one punch is all you get, skank!”

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 04:03:28 PM »
Mmmmmm I like these two!  But I won’t vote until they show me that they can fight as well as talk!

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 04:13:05 PM »
Pain and numbness spreads through my thighs and lower stomach as your slutty little fist pounds into me. My eyes cross and flicker slightly and my knees knock inward. “You stupid...bitch...you’re gonna pay...” I grunt, as I tug harder on your hair, trying to rip your head backwards.
You gonna get got ho!

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 04:30:07 PM »
Damn does it feel good to see those cold, stupid eyes cross. You tug on my hair, and it hurts, but I'm never one to squander a good lead. With your knees still knocking inward, I move in for the early humiliation. Grabbing at the waistband of your yoga pants, I tug down hard. The tight pants roll up just above your knees, exposing your jiggling ass. "Damn, Nina! Great ass!" I laugh, as I smack it hard.

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 04:35:21 PM »
My ass bounces out for all to see, but my face reddens from the pain in my kitty, not from embarrassment. I DO have a great ass, what do I care if people see, I want them to. As you gloat and have your fun, I start to regain my composure a little, and out of no where, reach up and grab one of your hanging breasts, through your top, and dig my nails in hard. "I'm gonna rip these plastic jugs right off your chest, you lil bitchass ho!"
You gonna get got ho!

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 04:13:56 AM »
My gloating is cut short as your nasty claws dig into my tits. "Get OFF!" I wail, my breast bruising as you twist and dig. You may have a good grasp, but you're still in a bad position. With your pants still twisted around your thighs, I smack your ass hard again, making it bounce wildly. "BAD GIRL! BAD!" I yell, with each smack, applying all the force I possess into my palm.

Offline BestChestNina

• Okurrrr
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 04:30:14 AM »
My body jerks with each smack, and my ass gets redder and redder. Your palm burns against the soft flesh, and my public spanking really starts to piss me off. With my blonde bangs bouncing in front of my eyes, I renew my grip on your breast, digging in even harder and piercing the tender tit with my nails. "Spank me one more time, see what happens barbie!"
You gonna get got ho!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 06:02:15 AM »
JoJo wins  both easy !!

Offline ThunderThighsGG

• I GOT A BIG FAT ASS
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 04:00:00 PM »
I’m guessing you think this is where you do some crazy counter attack that turns the tide?

No. You’re forgetting who you’re fighting, you little white Cardi B dumb bitch.

Twirling my finger around the strap of your skimpy little thong, I yank and break it right off, making your ass fully nude now. Before you can react, I ball it up in my fist, and shove it directly into your open mouth. With your body still bent over, I slam my elbow into the small of your back, hoping you let g of my aching breast.

“See what happens? What? You’ll choke on your own soggy, slutty thong? Yup! You sure are!”