News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Leeann54 vs Katie price British model in catfight and sexfight to submission

• 34 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
As Katie trys to breasts smother me with her 40d tits i put my hand under her chin trying to push her head back  then i bite her left tit  as Katie groans in pain  i escape her headlock  i then rolls us on our sides we both start to  lowering our hand  pulling each other thongs down to start to  pulling on our libia  with two fingers and a thumb i start to kiss Katie  forcing my tongue down her throat as Katie starts to gagged. with our hand we start to massage each other nipples  twisting then with two fingers as Katie tongue is trying to force my tongue deep inside my mouth

Then we both start to slowly finger each other cxnt with two fingers enter our clits and our thumb rubbing across our clit. I whisper to Katie  my fingers are wet all ready as Katie  said granny  your cxnt is no match for my cxnt as we start to finger fuck each others pussy  harder and faster our fingers penetrating each other cxnt  hearing katie start to moan and groan  as her juices are starting to soak my fingers i start to lick Katie left nipple and sucking her tit holding her by the hair so she cannot get away
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
Thank you to all the freecatfight members who vote and reply in this poll

Please keep replying  and rooting for you  fighter

Thank you
Leeann54

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Leeann, your fictional poll was another great idea.
I usually don't look in here, but it's worth for you.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
Thank you  Anne for your support and kind words  and for anyways supporting my goofy ideas

Offline Bigmartin58

• Big catfight fan here
Rumour has it Katie actually had a fight in a club bathroom with ling time rival jodie marsh after jodie flirted with Katie's guy. Apparently Katie ran from bathroom shoes in hand screaming enough enough