News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

How would you want girls to fight

• 2 Replies

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
How would you want girls to fight
« on: November 21, 2020, 07:29:09 PM »
Love watching girls fight have many DVD's and wanted to know how or what would some like girls to fight over you about.  I fantasize about 2 hot sexy sisters fighting over who's going to make love to me and vicious with scratching clawing biting and all. What would you like 2 girls to wear when they are fighting?  I fantasize girls wearing long silk/satin nightgowns or long floral dresses
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

Offline panoskl2003

Re: How would you want girls to fight
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 09:11:49 PM »
I prefer arranged matches in a hotel room or appartment. Wrestling or catfighting between the fems of two couples. Men present at their battle watching the women go at it in bikinis, or lingerie, or jeans and bra but always barefoot...

DoubleT2

Re: How would you want girls to fight
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 02:08:40 PM »
I prefer arranged matches in a hotel room or appartment. Wrestling or catfighting between the fems of two couples. Men present at their battle watching the women go at it in bikinis, or lingerie, or jeans and bra but always barefoot...

Agree for the most part...but might add that male members of couples could fight before or after females so that women might enjoy their battle or relish their victory even more!