News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Crystal

• 3 Replies

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Crystal
« on: November 21, 2020, 09:07:45 PM »
This may be weird, but does anyone think any of the Crystal Catfighters had BO? I'd just like to know, if any of the ex fighters are out there I'd love to hear your stories as well! Thanks!
Dude

Offline leatherhound

Re: Crystal
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 01:30:07 PM »
Only their pussies..
Mature married male, loves catfights, couples fights well dressed confident BBW. Hosiery, garters, and heels or tightly buttoned/ belted leather trenches with boots.. I’ll fight for any reason so long as there is a woman involved.  Southeast U S.

Offline loveblondes

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:17:16 AM »
not Bo

a locker room type musk odor combined with a faint wiff of perfume

Offline loveblondes

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 05:30:57 AM »
The smells im talking about referring to the andi vs michelle fight...

the smell of the panties on michelle, who was defeated, must have been very musky and damp and, it probably permeated that room because of her gut wrenching defeat.

the only relief would be giving andi oral pleasure immediately after her pummeling of michelle.  andi’s panties probably had a sweeter nectar taste because she had less BO after she defeminized andi...

its clear Michelle is the dominant feline
andi and her hot tits were on the verge of tears-she couldnt even move !!