News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elyse Levesque vs Kyra Zagorsky

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Elyse Levesque vs Kyra Zagorsky
« on: November 22, 2020, 01:00:05 AM »
(Story took place in 2017)

{alt}
{alt}

Kyra Zagorsky from Helix fame and many other shows was not going to let the reputation of Elyse Levesque build any further.  She didn’t like that Elyse was thinking she was hot shit and she wanted to fight her for a while, but that ego was getting out of control and it was time to burst it.

She made sure she got the same audition as Elyse and told the casting that she wanted to do this old style.  Two women in the casting couch, who wins gets the part.

Elyse was in and Kyra walked in “Oh me oh no, whatever shall I do.”

“You know why I’m here.”

“Of course, I do, and you know what, you’re completely right… I should have kicked your ass to move onto bigger fish.”

“More famous fish is what you’re interested in... I won’t be getting my ass kicked by a scrawny bitch like you.”

Elyse kicked off her shoes and put her hair back in a ponytail “Kyra your career failed for a lot of reasons I’m just going to be the one who puts a nail in it.”

“You and that mouth of yours” Kyra kicked off her shoes “Writing checks that body won’t cash.”

“I’ll sign the check in your blood.”

They went at each other and Elyse went for a kick, but she was taken down and was getting hit with punches when she kicked Kyra away.  They got up and Kyra lifted Elyse and threw her on the couch.  Kyra was on her lap hand on throat and hit two hard right hands before she was pushed off

Elyse faked an attack and Kyra ducked low for another takedown but realized quick she got faked out.  A split second after that Kyra had her hair pulled and was tossed on the couch.  She got up and Elyse hit a belly to belly suplex

Elyse went for a Kimura arm bar, but Kyra wouldn’t let her get the proper position sliding out and pushing away.  Kyra got Elyse into a spot and hit a knee to the ear then immediately tried for a rear naked choke

Kyra was to high on the back and got flipped off.  Elyse spun and tried to get atop Kyra, but Kyra was able to shift so she had Elyse in a half guard.   “Time to break that face” Elyse hit two rights and went for a third, but Kyra was able to push away with her leg.

They both got up and had a smile.  “Finally, some competition.  I really thought”

“That’s not true you’ve never been able to think” Kyra said cutting Elyse off
“You…”  That got under Elyse’s skin and she threw a haymaker which was blocked Kyra then hit a inside knee which widened and loosened Elyse’s legs then hit a punch with her left that was still had the punch trap and then a uppercut to Elyse stomach

Kyra then jumped into a kick that sent Elyse to the ground.  She stood over Elyse “I think you had enough.  You weren’t ready for this level bitch.”

Kyra went to walk away then walked back looked down at Elyse dropped down and got her hands on the throat “Do you hear me don’t worry I want to make sure you understand me.”

The moment she added pressure Elyse grabbed the wrists brought her legs up and sent Kyra off her.

Each up Elyse was first to act hitting a straight kick that pushed Kyra into the wall.  Elyse went for the throat with a two-handed choke.  Kyra hands were on Elyse tits she didn’t violently attack them just pushed down on them to get some room between her and Elyse.  She noted the grunt then came up with both hands getting them under Elyse’s chin.

That broke the grip and strained Elyse’s neck.  Before Elyse could counter Kyra got a leg between Elyse’s wrapped it on a calf then her hands went to the back of the head, she turned Elyse around and hit a stomach punch

Kyra went to pull away Elyse and Elyse countered leaping and turning into whatever Kyra was planning to switch position and hitting a knee to the stomach then a uppercut.  Kyra pushed and took Elyse down where the two began to wrestle

Shirts were being rolled up as they tried to get a better position.  Elyse ended up getting the top and Kyra instinctively grabbed the back of her shirt pulled it over head after a minute of being pinned and eating punches to the side.  Instincts of what to do told Kyra get the shirt.

Kyra rolled Elyse onto her back now that Elyse was having her arms trapped it made it easier.  Soon as she had Elyse on her back Kyra got a hand on the throat.

“Whenever I thought of this moment all I could think of was your long neck in my hand.”

Elyse rose her hips fought and was able to start to wriggle out of her shirt so once Kyra was able to squeeze the shirt was off and around Kyras neck.  Elyse had a better choke from the bottom as she was straightening her arms to get more pressure

Kyra let go of her choke because she was about to get choked out.  She went for Elyse’s arms but that was when Elyse used her core and hips and brought Kyra down and rolled on top of her and lifted her body to apply more pressure when Kyra grabbed her tits.  That hurt Elyse but it pissed her off enough to stand up

“Come on bitch.. come on…”  Elyse kicked at the hip “Get the fuck up.”

Kyra slid away ad kicked at Elyse to keep her away then got up “You went for my tits did you now.”

“I did”

“You really want the W don’t you.”

“I want to deflate your ego yes.”  Kyra took off her shirt “I’m not afraid of you and where this fight could go.”

“Your body… well let’s just say it definitely doesn’t deflate my ego.”

Kyra’s eyes went wide, and she lunged at Elyse’s hair.   Elyse wanted this she knew if one thing would get under this woman’s skin it was this and no matter the skill, she had this was a risk Elyse was willing to take.  Elyse set herself watching the lunge and sprang up into the air

The knee got Kyra in the nose and mouth and dropped her.  Kyra was bleeding she covered her face and knew she had to find a way to recover or the fight was over then Elyse kicked her in the small of the back twice and unclasped her bra.  The fight was over and Kyra knew she should have tapped out

Kyra waited for Elyse to do more.  There was nothing she could do to stop her but after five minutes she realized Elyse was nowhere near her.  Kyra tried to push herself up and Elyse spoke

“So glad we had this fight… I honestly am.  I don’t hate you but I thought you’d be a challenge and you were, but this further proves my point on why I should have been in that tournament.  Tough challenger and I rose higher.  Good luck going forward.”

Kyra looked at her.  Face bloody from the knee “I honestly thought.”

“I know and for a while you had me but you know..”  Phone went off “You know who they asked me if I wanted to fight… That superhero CW commercial in a fighting area.  Well Supergirl vs ME…Bye Kyra.”

Elyse got outside and took some deep breaths that fight while short was her toughest yet.  She got a text it was from Kyra ‘I sincerely wish you luck I think as you look beyond our network the fights will only get tougher.  You beat me fair and square and I legit both want you to dominate but also I hope theres someone out there who brings you to your limit.’

Elyse appreciated that and then shot a text to her best friend Tatiana Maseley ‘Beat Kyra and now Supergirl wants a shot.  I’m telling you I would have destroyed just about anyone in that tournament.’

(Upcoming:  Courtney Ford vs Sarah Butler; Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens II, Julie Benz vs Renee O'Connor)