News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight 05

• 4 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 05
« on: November 23, 2020, 03:55:49 PM »
The wife:

The girl:
{alt}

"That girl needs a brush up!" la moglie thought as she watched the girl flirt with her husband at the bar.
She had already thought about how to introduce herself and how to initiate the conversation. She would wait for her stupid husband to walk away from the counter, leaving the girl alone. There, she would tell him in no uncertain terms who she was and what she wanted.
"Ah! As if you could oblige me. Your husband came to me because you are not enough!" the girl answered the woman.
Arrogantly, the wife approached the girl, their breasts squeezed.
"So let's go. Let's find out who isn't woman enough," the woman hissed as she looked down at their breasts before walking away.
The two busty women took refuge in the bathroom of the swimming pool, where their tits fought relentlessly and without protection. At the end of a twenty-minute fight, the breasts of one of the two rivals finally gave way to the rival couple.

Who win?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 05:55:59 PM by Susanoom »
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline AaronL

• God Member
Re: Titfight 05
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 04:22:06 PM »
Is the bottom picture the girl?

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:57:00 PM »
Yeah, the "girl" is the bottom pic, while the wife is the top pic. I have edited the main post, so as not to get confused
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 06:26:47 PM »
Thanks. The wife is gorgeous (prettier than the girl for sure) and stacked, but I think she gets humiliated in a titfight against this girl.

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 02:38:26 PM »
The wife is lovely and hotter than the girl. The girl looks like she has major attitude which I have zero tolerance for so voted for the wife.