News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MixedCatfights

• 0 Replies

Offline NYU

• CATFIGHTER
MixedCatfights
« on: November 23, 2020, 09:46:05 PM »
i have posted about this before but i wanted to make a better post on this like i said in my other post i been a fan of catfights for a long time in fact i wanted to catfight with girls for as long as i can remember i been trying to make friends with girls on this site that are willing to meet irl to catfight and hang out together but its been kindle hard i think part of the problem is a lot of people think guys cant be part of catfights they think that guys are only meant to watch catfights and not take part in them but that is just not true and i have made friends with girls that agree with me i know sometimes guys can be jerks and look down on girls that catfight but i am not like that and i cant stand guys that are i may be a guy but i am a catfighting bitch and i hope to make friends with many girls on this site and meet them irl to fight and hang out with and i know this is not always the case but many times catfights go with a love hate relationship and when they do they help with bonding and understanding each other better and sometimes forming sexually bonds if both fighters agree to it and i hope to form that kind of catfighting love hate relationship with the girls i make friends with .
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:42:25 AM by NYU »
I AM A CATFIGHTER OF THE TWILIGHT