News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two milfs battling out in a cage

• 8 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Two milfs battling out in a cage
« on: November 24, 2020, 04:02:31 AM »

The bell echoed hollowly off the confines of the steel cage;
Within seconds both the brunettes were within grappling distance and Kareena scored the first surprise of the match when, instead of pausing to jaw with her opponent, she simply lunged forward and wrapped Esha up in a tight Collar-and-Elbow Lock-up. Esha was caught off guard by the tactic, but quickly planted her feet and shoved back against Kareena's intruding grasp. The ladies tested one another in silence for several seconds before Kareena shifted her grip and spun around behind her foe. Trapping Esha in a Waistlock, Kareena poured her weight across Esha's back and cooed, "I'll make you a promise Esha. You stay down easy and I won't embarrass you. Sound fair?"
Grasping the brunette's wrists, Esha replied, "What a coincidence, I was going to make the same OOFFFH!"
Kareena broke the Waistlock and dropped to her knees. Before Esha could finish her sentence, the brunette grabbed Esha's ankles and TUGGED them out from under her, sending Esha crashing face-and-chest first onto the mat. Showing grappling skills many didn't know she possessed, Kareena slipped up her opponent's form, then whirled around to trap Esha's head and left arm in a hard Chancery. Resting her cheek against Esha's back, Kareena pressed down as hard as she could and chided, "Sorry Esha, I'm the only one making deals tonight. Now if you agree to terms, just tap out now. If you're going to be a stubborn bitch about it, just WHOAADAMNIT!"
As Kareena had been trying to dictate terms of surrender, Esha snaked her free arm around Kareena's waist and clamped down. Without a word, Esha surged to her knees and then to her feet. Painfully aware that Kareena was still in control of her head, Esha remedied the situation by standing up straight and SHOVING the challenger away. Kareena stumbled back a few steps, caught her balance, then shot Esha a reproachful stare. Enjoying that look quite a bit, Esha tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and said, "I think I choose option two. You're more than welcome to option one if you'd like to be able to walk out of this cage tonight."
Kareena smirked. "You've gotta be shitting me Esha. You REALLY think you're going to beat me in a CAGE of all places? You do know that I doesn't allow escape as a method of winning right?"
An insolent reply came far faster than she'd thought possible. "Sucks to be you then doesn't it?"
Kareena scowled, then the smirk returned. Circling to her right, the brunette slipped into a Striker's stance and commented, "Well look at you, all dressed up in mother's clothes... too bad I'm gonna have to strip you out of them."
Matching the brunette's stalk, Esha settled into a Wrestler's crouch and fired back, "That might actually sound threatening if it wasn't coming from anyone else. Of course, when it comes to you, I suppose good TALK is the best I can hope foUNNNGHHH!"
Kareena took advantage of Esha's reply by shooting forward and slipping behind her. Just like the first time, she wrapped Esha up in a Waistlock, only this time she held it longer than two seconds. Bending her knees, Kareena hoisted Esha off the mat, swung around in a half circle and then dropped to the mat, slamming her captive to the mat with a simple amateur style takedown.
Mildly irritated that this dope, ('this ESHA' dope' her mind amended) was trying to hang with her, Kareena released her grip on Esha's midriff and scooted up to straddle the small of her back. Knowing this would get her a lot of cheers, Kareena couldn't help but grin as she, SMACK, slapped the back of Esha's head with both hands.
Over the happy applause of the mob, Kareena taunted, "I guess you didn't know, but I can GIVE smack just as well as I can TALK smack. Can you get that through your head?"
She thought Esha might try to offer some sort of caustic reply but instead, Esha just growled and bucked the brunette off of her. Getting back to her feet, Kareena snapped her bottoms against her hips and told a rising Esha, "Love your hair Esha, it's got that 'I've just been bitch Slapped' thing going for UUNNNGHHH!"
Esha EXPLODED forward and swept Kareena up in a Collar-and-Elbow Lock-up of her own. Exerting a scary level of control over the brunette, Esha backed her girl across the ring at a high rate of speed, not bothering to slow down until she felt Kareena's back THUD against the padded steel of the turnbuckles. Maintaining the clinch, Esha ignored the ref's count and maneuvered her hands up under Kareena's chin. Setting her feet, Esha shoved forward again, bending her rival's head back at a sharp angle. Savoring the surprised grunts and groans that were coming from Kareena, Esha pushed until the zebra reached 'FOUR' then pulled her hands away.
Raising her palms to shoulder level, Esha held them out and backed away without a word. Pale face flushed an angry crimson, Kareena stormed after her and snarled, "Who the hell'd you think, you ARRRGH!"
Lashing out with terrible speed, Esha caught Kareena with a Forehand Slap across the cheek that snapped the brunette's head around ninety degrees. Voice never changing, Esha answered, "I'M the the fucking superior MOM. Who THE FUCK do you think you are?"
Turning a pair of dark, furious eyes on Esha, Kareena growled, "I'm the bitch that's gonna take your pride and splatter you against this cage."
Beckoning Kareena forward, Esha taunted, "I'd love to see you try."
Giving Esha just such an opportunity, Kareena darted both hands forward and seized Esha's right wrist. Taking a giant step back, the brunette twisted the captured limb in a large, slow, circle to complete the Arm Wringer. Torquing up on Esha's wrist, Kareena spat, "See this baby? This is me NOT trying. You really don't want to piss me...” THWOCK!
Esha fired off a straight jab with her free hand and clipped Kareena square in the chin. Unprepared for the counter, Kareena was knocked flat on her ass and left looking up at Esha with hurt 'how could you?' eyes. Hands on her hips, Esha taunted, "Just a friendly piece of advice Kareena. Every time you open your mouth, I'm going to put my fist in it. Oh, and for the record? I really DO want to piss you off."
Scrambling to her feet, Kareena muttered, "Mission accomplished bitch!"
Shaking her head 'no' Esha replied, "Not even close. You're just a trifled miffed right..." THWAP!
Kareena clipped off Esha's last words with an almost mechanical precision, compliments of a straight high kick to the face. Kareena was more than prepared to shout "Tiiiiimmmbbbbber!" as Esha crashed to the mat, but the curvy dynamo disappointed her by merely staggering back several steps.
Shrugging off her annoyance, the brunette said, "Oh well, just means I have to kick you harder this time."
Looking to do just that, she sprinted forward and left her feet in a low, arcing leap. With her right side facing Esha, Kareena snapped her leg up and was pleasantly rewarded with the meaty THWAP of her thigh catching Esha across the chin. Kareena's Leaping Leg Lariat completed the job the Thrust Kick had started and Esha went down in a heap, groaning under the weight of the brunette's leg powered assault.
Unfortunately, said assault was just beginning, a fact Esha was made aware of when Kareena buried both hands in her hair and pulled her off the canvas. Doubling Esha over with a knee to the belly, Kareena wasted no time in trapping her adversary in a Standing Headscissors. Not bothering to wrap up Esha's waist just yet, Kareena rubbed her thighs against Esha's ears; she was still looking for payback of the Slap of a minute ago. Walking her hands down the twitching curve of Esha's back, they reached the edge of Esha's maroon togs and stopped. Securing a double handful, Kareena saw the logo emblazoned on her rival's butt and chided, "Super-Girl my ass. Super SIZED ass maybe but that's UNNNNNGHHHH!"
Kareena's pontificating cost her dearly as Esha wrapped both arms around the brunette's knees and PULLED back hard to drop her flat on her back with a Double-Leg Takedown. Maintaining her grip, Esha glared down at the breathless brunette and spat, "Keep running your mouth Kareena and you'll get a much CLOSER look at my ass."
Esha looked over her shoulder to confirm the distance, then dropped straight back to the mat with Kareena's legs still in her grasp. The force of her fall was enough to slingshot Kareena off the mat and into a wide, drunken arc that saw her pass over Esha and a few feet of ring before she slammed CRASH against the ropes and mesh links of the cage that surrounded them. The brunette let out a rasping groan and sagged against the side of the cage, but she somehow managed to keep her feet. This changed a moment later when she staggered around and was greeted with a Clothesline from her opponent that nearly turned her inside out. Coming to a stop at the edge of the ring, Esha shook the tingle out of her forearm, then treated the fans to a Bicep Flex.
Adding a bit more theatrics to the proceedings, Esha planted a quick kiss on the muscle and asked the crowd, "’DJA LIKE THAT?" The cacophonous reply confirmed that they did. Happy with the results of her experiment thus far, Esha added, "Good, cuz there's a lot more of it coming up."
Positioning herself in front of the brunette, Esha reached over her shoulder, cinched on the Three-Quarters Facelock, then pulled forward and simultaneously dropped to one knee, sending the challenger plopping butt-first onto the mat with a Snap Mare.
Standing beside her now sitting foe, Esha reared back with her right hand and slashed it forward, scorching Kareena's back with a Knife-Edge Chop that echoed 'CRACCK' through the stadium. Feeding off the startled hiss of pain that escaped through her foe's clenched teeth, Esha straightened up, pivoted on her left foot and brought her right leg pistoning out, smashing the helpless brunette across the chest with a stiff Kick that splattered her flat against the canvas. Really starting to roll now, Esha used the last little bit of the kick's momentum to whirl around on her heel.
Sprinting away from her foe, she bounced off the ropes a moment later and came roaring right back. As her shadow began to fall across Kareena's exposed midsection, Esha dipped her knees, then leapt straight up. Adjusting her position in midair, Esha bulldozer came down chest-first across the brunette's toned midriff in a Splash that forced all the air from Kareena's lungs in a single explosive "HUHHH!'
Momentarily forgetting her promise to make an example out of Kareena, Esha hooked her opponent's far leg and leaned down with all her weight while the official slapped the mat, 'ONE... TWO...' Kareena wrenched her leg free of Esha's grasp and simultaneously rolled onto her side to escape the count.
Still leaning over the wounded brunette, Esha leaned down, placed her lips against Kareena's ear and whispered, "I'm going to squeeze all that smug confidence out of you tonight 'Bebo. And whatever's left of you after that, I'll leave hanging on the cage as a warning to everyone else."
Getting nothing like a cogent response, Esha took her rival by the shoulder-straps and pulled her back to her feet. Already tingling with the anticipation of what she had planned next, Esha took Kareena by the wrists and lifted them high over the brunette's head.
Smiling into Kareena's woozy face, Esha cooed, "You look sad Kareena. I think you could use a hug."
The last word was still hanging on her lips when she released Kareena's wrists. Before Kareena's arms even started to drop, Esha wrapped both of her arms around the brunette's waist and RIPPED her off her feet with a Bear Hug! Kareena's shriek was lost in the audience's roar as the challenger found herself being bent and crushed against Esha's sturdy frame. Working her favorite hold as only she could, Esha laid her head against Kareena's chest and squeeeeeeeezed with all her might.
Feeling and hearing Kareena's heart speed up as the Hug did its work, Esha found her voice, "Your heart is RACING Kareena. Are you starting to panic already?"
Grimly ignoring the referee's inquiries of submission, Kareena clawed helplessly at Esha's brawny shoulders and grumbled, "What's there to AHHHHH...LEMMEGOYABITCH!"
Deciding she enjoyed the brunette's company a lot more when she was pleading and sobbing, Esha loosened her grip on the Bear Hug, but only enough so Kareena could slide down and get her feet back on the canvas. The instant her captive touched down, Esha tightened up again and the steel coil that had been secured just above Kareena's hips was suddenly wrapped directly across her chest.
Fighting for every breath, Kareena did her best to numb the pain just long enough to reach both hands up and DIG her fingers into Esha's cheeks and eye sockets. Startled by the attack, Esha snarled and applied even more pressure to the Bear Hug.
Speaking through and around Kareena's clawing digits, Esha hissed, "Is that how you want to play it?"
Steadfastly refusing to let go of Esha's face until she was free, Kareena gasped back, "I play to win cupcake, it's the only way I know how."
Quickly growing tired of the brunette mangling her features, Esha grunted, "Then that's how we'll play." With Kareena still ripping and tearing at her, Esha bent her knees, then popped her hips and spun around 180 degrees. With Kareena positioned comfortably between her and the mat, Esha fell forward and WHAM flattened Kareena to the canvas with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Ignoring the urge to go for the pin, Esha merely buried her hands in Kareena's dark locks and got to her feet. Yanking Kareena up alongside her, Esha turned toward the nearest corner and snarled, "I think you need another taste of steel..."
Heading for the buckles at high rate of speed, Esha was just about to thrust her prey's face into the top turnbuckle when Kareena kicked up her right foot and forced it against the pad. Having put a halt to her painful journey, Kareena countered, "After you, bitch!"
Taking her foot off the buckle, she placed it on the mat, where it stayed for a good solid microsecond before slashing back up to THWACK off Esha's forehead. The surprise kick knocked Esha for a loop, a condition that wasn't helped any when Kareena grabbed a handful of her hair and SLAM smashed her face on the top buckle.
Noting a wobble in Esha's legs, Kareena pushed her back to the center of the ring and purred, "Don't go far loser, I'm not done with you yet." Glancing over her shoulder to keep Esha in sight, Kareena hopped up onto the middle rope, then instantly sprang backwards in a second leap. Twisting her body around in midair, the brunette caught Esha flush across the chest with a Flying Crossbody Press that knocked Esha off her feet and onto her back with a loud WHAM!
Laying comfortably across Esha's chest, Kareena cooed, "Last chance skank. Stay down or I'll shred you against this cage." She would have said more, but the ref interrupted her by counting off, 'ONE... TWO...' Esha shoved Kareena away with a whole second to spare. Resting on her haunches, the brunette's face broke into an evil grin as she said, "Well you didn't make the right choice, but you did make the fun choice. Fun for me anyway..."
Continuing with her fun, Kareena reached out, took hold of Esha's right arm and got to her feet a second before tugging Esha to hers. Placing her left hand flat against Esha's right, Kareena laced their fingers together, then took two steps back, a move that pulled Esha's arm away from her body. Still grumbling over the time she'd spent in Esha's Bear Hug, Kareena flipped hair out of her eyes and said, "I'm going to break your arm tonight Esha. Betcha' that hug of yours isn't nearly as effective when you've only got one arm to apply it with."
Testing her theory, Kareena fell silent and began firing high, hard martial arts kicks directly into Esha's armpit. Esha winced and tried to pull her way free, but Kareena held her in place and Esha was forced to stand there and take everything the brunette wanted to give her. After connecting with more than a dozen straight shots to forearm, bicep and armpit, Kareena took one more step back, then blasted a CLAP Super Kick up into Esha's chin. That kick finally took the stubborn Esha off her feet, but unfortunately, it did not free her arm from Kareena's clutches.
Looking to keep up the pressure on Esha's captured limb, Kareena used her handle to roll Esha over onto her belly. When this had been accomplished, she dropped to her knees and quickly pinned Esha's arm up between her shoulder blades in an excruciating Hammerlock. Placing her free hand against Esha's elbow, Kareena pushed up hard, adding even more pressure to the hold.
Smiling happily as Esha thrashed on the canvas, Kareena said matter-of-factly, "Looks pretty bad for ya right now Esha, but if you play along, it'll turn out alright. All you have to do is tell the nice gentleman in stripes that you've had enough of this BEAUTIFUL ass kicking I'm currently doling out and you can walk out of this cage. Whadda ya say?"
Sucking wind through clenched teeth, Esha scowled, "I say those threats would sound a lot more credible coming from someone who could actually carry them out."
Smile fading, Kareena sneered, "OK creampuff, you want credible? I'll give you credible."
The threat was still coming out of her mouth when she lowered her head and placed her forehead against the canvas beside her opponent. Planting her feet, Kareena pushed off the mat and executed a headstand while still wrenching Esha's arm with the Hammerlock. Esha's heretofore mild thrashings increased in both intensity and duration as gravity and physics increased the pain of the Hammerlock by quite a bit. In a testament to her incredible balance, Kareena was able to maintain the Headstand for several seconds before falling forward to land in a bridge with Esha's arm STILL in her grasp.
Closing her eyes to fight off the mild disorientation that came with being upside down, Kareena taunted, "Feel your shoulder starting to give Esha? I know I can! Maybe if you're lucky there'll be a credible doctor on call at the ER when they cart your fat ass UNNNGH!"
Focusing in on the sound of Kareena's voice, Esha balled her free hand into a fist and SMACK drove it into the side of the brunette's jaw. The blow wasn't much, but it did break Kareena's concentration and her bridge along with it. Shaking off the sudden light show behind her eyes, the brunette clamped down even tighter on Esha's wrist and rolled to her feet. Forcing Esha to do the same with a rough upward tug, Kareena led Esha over to the nearest corner and tossed her against the buckles. Shifting her grip slightly, Kareena threaded Esha's right arm over the top rope, then folded it up so that Esha's elbow was forced against the cable.
Grinding a shoulder against Esha's chest, Kareena purred, "I almost broke Ameesha's arm with this move..."
Esha interrupted her with a laugh. "Right. Just like you ALMOST beat her. Just like you ALMOST got out of her's shadow, just like you're going to be able to tell yourself you ALMOST became winner!"
Pretty face twisted in manic fury, Kareena brought her knees up over and over again, slamming the barely padded expanse of the bony joints into Esha's stretched bicep. If it wasn't for the referee, Kareena would have kept this up all night but as it was, he started counting and she had to release at FOUR or otherwise face the venomous boos a DQ ending would bring.
Hating the sound of Esha's voice in her ears, Kareena finally let go of Esha's wrist and took hold of her hair. Spinning Esha out of the corner, Kareena hopped up onto the second buckle and WHAAAP slapped Esha in the face!
As Esha staggered back, Kareena growled, "’Almost’ stop tonight Esha, as does your winning reign."
Falling silent, she leapt towards Esha and wrapped her left arm around Esha's neck. Pulling Esha into a loose Front Facelock as she began to fall, Kareena shot her legs forward and leaned back hard, using the momentum of her descent to YANK Esha off her feet and drive her forehead-first into the mat courtesy of a wicked DDT.
Scrambling to her knees, Kareena rolled Esha onto her back and immediately pounced across her midsection. Hooking the far leg, she put all her weight into the cover and nodded triumphantly as the ref counted…
'ONE... TWO...' Ever aware of her surroundings, Esha pulled her left leg off the mat and draped her ankle across the bottom rope to force a break.
Cursing her mistake, Kareena got to her feet and helped Esha to hers with a double handful of hair. Going nose-to-nose with the dazed rival, Kareena glared into Esha's pain-drenched eyes and said softly, "Guess I'll just have to toss your goody two shoes ass into the middle of the ring so you can't get your nasty ankles in the ropes."
With Esha still groggy, Kareena simply stepped back, leapt into the air and Scissored both legs around Esha's skull. Kareena's ankles had locked and she was just beginning to twist backward when Esha's arms shot up and wrapped around her thighs. Before the brunette's eyes even had a chance to go wide, Esha altered her arc of descent and DROVE the back of Kareena's head and shoulders into the mat with a wicked Powerbomb.
Unable to decide if she relished the surprised cheers of her fans or the meaty THUNK of Kareena's skull against the mat more, Esha tightened her grip and muttered to herself, "Did this bitch really use the C-word on me? Now I REALLY don't feel bad about this."
Grunting with the effort, Esha straightened up, pulling Kareena off the mat and back up into the Powerbomb position. Wanting more cheers, the vindictive Esha executed a smooth half turn, took several steps forward and then BWAMMM!
There was a rattling crash as Esha slammed her opponent's head and back against the wall of the cage and though the crowd was already starting to chant 'HOLY SHIT' Esha wasn't done yet. With Kareena pinned to the wall like a bug, Esha pulled off another half turn, swung the brunette around with her and nearly folded her in half with the second Powerbomb in less than a minute. When the move connected, she dropped to one knee and poured all her weight into the pin. Shaking his head over the sheer violence these two had unleashed upon one another so effectively, the referee dropped to one knee and ticked off…
'ONE... TWO...' Kareena rolled a shoulder off the mat, a move that broke the cover, but not Esha's grip around her thighs.
Nodding her approval of Kareena's tenacity, Esha taunted, "I hope you're not to proud to crawl Kareena, because those ropes are the only thing that's going to save you."
She straightened, flipping Kareena onto her stomach while Kareena's legs were still wrapped up in the unbreakable loop of her arms. Hoping that the camera crew would get a nice close-up shot of Kareena screaming her guts out, Esha sat down quickly, bringing her butt to rest at the base of the brunette's neck to complete a Boston Crab that was in one word, torturous.
Bouncing and wrenching Kareena's form into a shape that was something like a madman's version of the letter L, Esha leeeeaaaaned back, glared up into the lights and roared, "GIVE IT UP KAREENA! OTHERWISE YOUR BACK MIGHT CRACK BEFORE THE REST OF YOU!"
Clawing and tearing at her hair to keep from submitting, Kareena chased the official off with a few choice adjectives, then told her tormentor, "FUCK OFF ESHA! YOU AREN'T GONNA MAKE MARRHHHH!"
Reefing back on the crab, Esha smiled and taunted, "I'm not gonna what Kareena? Not gonna make you scream like a little bitch? I think I just did!"
Painfully aware that she couldn't take much more of the Crab without either tapping out or passing out (Kareena couldn't decide which would be more galling) the brunette removed her hands from her hair and placed them palms-down on the canvas. Letting loose with a shriek that was born of anguish and determination, Kareena pushed up off the mat (a move that actually exacerbated the pain of the Crab if you'd believe it) and clawed her way toward the ropes. Frankly, Esha couldn't believe it, but she didn't try to stop the brunette either. She was convinced that the effort of her escape would leave Kareena so drained that she wouldn't be able to defend herself. Esha released the hold without a word of complaint when Kareena finally grabbed the bottom rope and demanded, "BREAK!"
Tossing her foe's sweat-drenched legs aside, Esha got to her feet, took a moment to roll her battered right shoulder and then went right back to work on Kareena's midsection. Digging her fingers deep into Kareena's dark mane, Esha peeled Kareena off the mat and pulled her to the middle of the ring. Releasing Kareena's hair, Esha stepped around behind her, glanced out at the audience and told them, "I want you to watch VERY closely."
In a flash, Esha raised her right arm, held it over her head for a second and then brought it down THWAP forearm-first across Kareena's shoulders.
The brunette let out a wounded 'UNNNGHH!' and collapsed to her knees.
Hands on her hips, Esha admired her handiwork, then told the mob, "And that's with my INJURED arm!"
Happy to give them a look at what her good arm could do, Esha pulled Kareena to her feet, let her stand there for just a moment and then THWAP she lit up the hapless brunette with a cudgeling shot from her left arm and that one didn't just drop Kareena to her knees, it knocked her flat on her face.
Hands back on her hips, Esha licked her lips and added, "Now just imagine what they can do together."
Esha gave them visual reference by pulling Kareena back to her knees and then slowly threading her arms up under the brunette's. Lacing her fingers across the base of Kareena's neck, Esha took a deep breath and then bore down with all her strength, instantly forcing the lower half of her opponent's features deep into the swell of her own cleavage. Twisting her upper body left and right, Esha worked the Full Nelson for nearly thirty seconds before she simply tossed Kareena away.
Flexing the quiet burn out of her arms, Esha stalked over to her fallen adversary and hoisted her to her feet. Holding the brunette up on legs that looked like they could give way at any moment, Esha was silent for a few seconds, then said, "I already did this to you once, but just in case you thought it was a fluke or an accident..."
She snapped out her left hand and CRACCK Kareena across the cheek with a Bitch Slap that rocked her back on her heels. The crowd buzzed in surprise and cheered their appreciation at the same time. This wasn't the Esha they knew and the change worried them, but at the same time, they couldn't help but enjoy Esha's newfound edge. As the echo of the slap faded, Esha straightened Kareena back up and added, "And another thing...."
Esha stepped forward and laid her left arm across Kareena's chest on a diagonal. Clutching the brunette's shoulder with her left hand, Esha took hold of Kareena's tights with her right hand and LIFTED her off the canvas. When Kareena was as far as she'd go, Esha just WHAMM slammed her down, starfishing her against the mat with a move that was equal parts Choke Slam and Rock Bottom.
Gazing down at her opponent's splattered form, Esha opened her mouth to finish her taunt, then found she couldn't remember what it was she had wanted to say. Shrugging her shoulders, she muttered, "Oh well, couldn't have been that important. Or maybe it was and I just need to kick your ass a little more to refresh my memory. Let's give that a try..."
Dropping to one knee, she grabbed Kareena by the wrists and scraped her off the canvas. Switching both hands to the brunette's left wrist, Esha whipped her into the ropes and waited patiently for her to return. When Kareena was within striking distance Esha exploded forward and brought her left arm up in a Lariat that would have split Kareena's jaw like an eggshell had Kareena not ducked at the last possible second.
Unable to believe that Kareena had evaded her strike, Esha whirled around to face her opposition only to find that Kareena had already bounced off the ropes at her back and was bearing down on her. Staking her potential reign on the fact that Esha's arm was a lot worse off than Esha was letting on, Kareena leapt off her feet and snapped her legs shut around Esha's head and then twisted her whole frame in tight half circle, nailing the Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors as crisply as she ever did.
But where most wrestlers would use the momentum to toss their rival across the ring, Kareena somehow swung up under her foe's right arm and hooked it just below the shoulder. Simultaneous with the grab, Kareena torqued her hips and popped the scissors, a move that dropped Esha to the mat on her belly with Kareena laying comfortably across her wounded shoulder.
The SECOND the brunette felt her feet touch down, she bridged up hard and leaned back, nearly snapping Esha's elbow with a Fujiwara Armbar that had been applied from a most unorthodox of positions. Not bothering to contain the savage joy she felt when Esha started to scream, Kareena bridged up even higher and roared, "POUND THAT MAT BABY! POUND THAT MAT OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING ARM!"
Still not exactly sure how she had come to tenant this hellish position, Esha was quite sure that she'd have to escape the Armbar before Kareena could do any permanent damage to her shoulder and elbow. Digging deep into the reserves that had brought her the momentum in the first place, Esha bulldozer patently ignored the ref's droning buzz as she twisted and wrenched her body around toward the nearest set of ropes. After a frantic stretch of her free arm revealed that they were still several inches away, Esha dug her claws into the mat and dragged Kareena's maddening weight along for the ride. Endless seconds passed and just when she thought her lips might turn traitor on her, Esha felt the ropes in her fingers and 'I GIVE' became "BREAK!"
More than a little aggravated that Esha had somehow managed to find the ropes, Kareena tugged and pulled on her prize until the ref reached 'FOUR.' Catching her breath, Kareena ran a hand through her hair and looked over her shoulder. The sight of Esha wounded and sobbing should have inspired mercy in the brunette, instead it infuriated her all over again. Pushing to her feet, the challenger ripped Esha off the mat and immediately slapped her across the face. Dark eyes flashing, Kareena demanded, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? (SLAP) DID YOU THINK YOU WERE (SLAP) GOING TO GET BIG (SLAP) ON ME? (SLAP) EMBARRASS ME (SLAP); MAKE YOUR NAME (SLAP) AT (SLAP) MY (SLAP) FUCKING (SLAP) EXPENSE?!" (SLAP) (SLAP)
As the burn in her hand started to grow bothersome, Kareena grabbed a handful of Esha's short tousle and yanked her in close. "Answer me!" she whispered in a furious growl.
Eyes narrowed to slits, Esha panted, "I did what you do every night Kareena. Only I'm doing it better."
Mouth set in an angry line, Kareena snarled, "The only thing you can do better than me is whimper."
Taking hold of Esha's right wrist again, Kareena twirled around behind her prey and reapplied the Hammerlock. Forcing Esha to bend at the waist, the challenger pointed Esha toward the far corner and charged forward in a loping run. When there was less than a foot between her and the corner, Kareena put on the brakes and hurled Esha in the rest of the way, sending Esha's upper body sailing between the top and middle ropes to run THUNK shoulder-first into the steel post.
Snickering as Esha's sob mingled with the bone-jarring clatter of the cage, Kareena grabbed a handful of Esha's maroon tights and pulled her back into a tight Waistlock. Grinding her hips against Esha's sagging backside, Kareena licked Esha's ear and cooed, "I don't know how to tell you this Esha, but all those fans of yours? They LOVE watching me dismantle your ass."
Without another word, the brunette bridged up and back, taking Esha off her feet to drop her squarely on the back of her head and shoulders with a German Suplex. Tightening her grip on Esha's paunch after the Suplex connected, Kareena kept the bridge in place as the ref counted, 'ONE... TWO...'
Esha twisted hard to her left, breaking the count to save her by the slimmest of margins. Pushing onto one knee, Kareena arched an eyebrow in Esha's direction and teased, "I noticed you didn't roll to your right; that shoulder's really starting to hurt isn't it?"
Honing in on the sound of the brunette's voice, Esha panted, "I'll manage."
"Not for long!" Kareena snapped. On her feet again, the challenger stalked forward and lashed out with a kick that caught Esha in the ribs. SPLAT! There was a sound like a baseball bat striking wet clay and Esha collapsed onto her belly. Still feeling the aftereffects of Esha's Boston Crab, the brunette put her right heel on Esha's injured shoulder and pressed down. As her nemesis groaned, Kareena smirked and asked, "How ya managing now?"
"Better than the audience. Seriously, do you have any real offenSSEARRGGHH!"
Kareena stepped down hard and ground her heel back and forth. In a nonchalant tone of voice she said, "You're whimpering. Well I'm not surprised. You're bitch. That's what bitche's do best... they whimper."
Grinning to spite the pain, Esha fired back, "And you suck. But then again, you're cxnt. Isn't 'we suck' practically your mottOOHSHIT!"
Speaking through a ferocious grin, Kareena sneered, "I don't know about the rest of us, but MY motto is kick all bitch ass I can, then sit on their faces and take their ass. It doesn't fit on my business card, but I like it."
Not giving Esha a chance to respond, the challenger stomped down on her foe's shoulder one last time, then pulled her to her feet. Leading Esha back over to the corner, Kareena hopped up and took a seated position on the top buckle. With her hands buried in Esha's hair, she leaned Esha forward and THWAP, snapped her left foot up under her chin. The force of the strike lifted Esha up on her toes for a moment before she doubled back over and THAT was just how Kareena wanted her. Looming over her prone rival, Kareena threw back her head and called out, "CRISIS TIME!"
As the capacity crowd reacted with glee and anticipation, the brunette leapt off her perch and extended both legs straight out in front of her. Moments later, gravity directed her down and as she fell, Kareena threaded her left leg over the back of Esha's neck. The SLAAAP of the brunette's thigh against her head was enough to knock Esha off balance and drive her face-first into the mat as the newest victim of an elevated version of Kareena's 'Crisis of Faith' finisher.
Already feeling the victory strapped around her hips, Kareena scrambled to her knees, rolled Esha onto her back and went for the cover. Hooking both legs this time, she glared up into the lights and waited expectantly for the ref to count, 'ONE... TWO... THRNO!'
Esha shoved Kareena off her and sat up, a move that didn't so much surprise the brunette as it did piss her off. Getting fed up with the curvy rival's stubborn refusal to be dismissed, Kareena spat, "I didn't say you could get up!" and CRACCK snapped a stiff kick to Esha's left cheek. As Esha pooled at her feet, Kareena muttered, "This won't be pretty, but it'll get the job done."
Dropping down, she grabbed Esha's right wrist in both hands and stood up. Standing at Esha's right side, Kareena placed a foot on either side of the captured limb and then dropped to the mat. As she was falling, the challenger threaded her thighs around Esha's bicep and the second she landed, she locked her ankles to secure the Cross Armbreaker. Arching her back, Kareena pulled on Esha's arm like it belonged to her and taunted, "You feel that baby? That feeling sez everything is five by five. And that's how many pieces your arm is going to be in if you don't GIVE THE HELL UP!"
Swatting at the official with her free hand, Esha tried to ignore the tears running down her cheeks and found that she couldn't do it. Despite all her best efforts, Kareena was still treating her like a chump and she seemed destined to go down in the history books as the cute crybaby that got submitted by the trashy brunette in front of the whole... that line of defeatist thinking suddenly jumped the rails when Esha let out a sibilant growl. Dismissing all scenarios that didn't end with Kareena's mouth in direct contact with the soles of her boots, Esha dulled the pain in her shoulder and elbow as best she could and put all her strength into ROLLING into the pressure of the Armbreaker.
The sudden movement caught Kareena unawares and it allowed Esha to shoot out her free left hand and clasp it with the right the Kareena was busy abusing. Enjoying the refreshing solidarity of her deathgrip, Esha didn't say anything for a moment, she just took deep breaths and tried to lessen the pain. She was actually starting to succeed when Kareena thrashed and growled, "Your arms aren't as strong as my legs slut. Sooner of later, I'll break your grip AND your arm."
Esha smiled, but it wasn't her usual happy expression, it was a cruel, knowing look. A predator's leer. Locking eyes with the brunette, Esha shook her head 'no' and purred, "That's where you're wrong babe. It's my grip that breaks you. And I'll prove it."
Pushing forward a little further, Esha got her knees under her and from there it only took a few groaning, cumbersome seconds to get to her feet. Sure the challenger was still clinging to her arm, but as soon as her base was secure, Esha LIFTED an incredulous Kareena off the mat and into the air, almost like she was holding her in place for some sort of half-ass Powerbomb. But Esha had already given Kareena a taste of the Powerbomb tonight and she had something different in mind... something more specific to the location.
Ignoring the rivers of sweat running down her face, Esha staggered to the nearest edge and sighed, "You'll notice that I ignored the completely obvious opportunity to make a joke about you swinging at balls. I hope you appreciate that later."
Kareena might have opened her mouth to respond, but just then Esha swung her down and forward in a low sweeping arc that ended with Kareena's head BWAAANGING against the mesh of the cage. The brunette's grip dropped away instantly and the relief was so great that Esha collapsed onto her knees and cradled her mauled shoulder for several seconds before she elected to continue her attack.
Using the ropes to expedite her return to verticality, Esha took a hard-hearted handful of Kareena's damp locks and dragged her into the center of the ring. As she tried to worm her way out of Esha's grasp, Esha turned to the audience and said, "Kareena thinks she's broken my arm. Well let me ask you all something. Does THIS..." She hauled Kareena to her feet and wrapped one hand around her throat while the other rested flat against her belly. Then with very little effort, lifted Kareena off the canvas and overhead in a gorgeous Military Press. "...look BROKEN?"
Glowing with pride as the mob roared her display of dominance, Esha allowed herself one more circuit of the ring and then she tossed Kareena off her shoulders and into the side of the cage where Kareena hit with a deafening BWAAAAM! Kareena bounced off the cage and dropped hard to the mat, landing awkwardly in the (maybe three inch) space between the ropes and the cage. Noting that Kareena was trapped between the proverbial rock and hard place, Esha sauntered over, helped herself to a handful of hair and tugged the brunette to her feet. Pushing Kareena back against the slightly springy cage, Esha leaned her face forward and whispered, "You're going to break first Kareena. And all those fans that cheered you on when you humiliated your opponents, those same fans are going to ROAR their approval as I do the exact same thing to you."
Leaving the brunette to brood in silence, Esha spun around on her heel and took off toward the other side of the ring. Bouncing off the cables, she sprinted back at her sandwiched foe and when there was maybe two feet separating them Esha left her feet in a low leap and just CRUSHED her body against Kareena's with a brutal Avalanche Splash. With nowhere to go, Kareena was pancaked between Esha and the cage and even the loudest of the so-called “Esha Pack” groaned in sympathy when that side of the cage bulged outward to accommodate the impact.
Sublimely happy with the boneless way Kareena sagged against the ropes when she stepped away, Esha muscled the challenger between the top and middle ropes to get her back into the ring proper. Taking possession of the brunette's wrist, Esha said softly, "You gave it a good shot Kareena, but I'm afraid you're way past Deadline."
Having finished her veiled threat, Esha took a step back, dipped her knees and whipped the compliant brunette across the ring. As Kareena limped back to meet her, Esha lunged forward, wrapped an arm across Kareena's chest and while the other snaked around behind her back. In the same instant she spun her hips, jumped and then fell to her knees, mashing Kareena full-length into the canvas with the Twisting Sidewalk Slam she called 'The Deadline.'
Kareena hit the mat with a cringe-inducing WHAM, flopped over onto her side and lay silently sobbing until Esha shoved her onto her back and hooked the far leg. Glad to see the end of this match, the zebra dropped into position and counted…
'ONE... TWO... THRNO!' Defying all known logic, the brunette shot her left shoulder off the mat, forcing the battle in the cage to continue.
Quashing the irritated pangs of frustration she felt starting to gnaw at her, Esha adjusted the edges of her top and mumbled, "I should have known an obnoxious tramp like you wouldn't settle for anything less than the hard way. Suit yourself, this will make as good a visual as any."
Grabbing Kareena under the armpits, Esha got to her feet and dragged the brunette to hers. Standing to her foe's right, Esha dipped her left shoulder, placed it against the small of Kareena's back and wrapped her left arm around the challenger's thigh. Then she reached up with her free hand and cupped Kareena's chin. She had JUST started to lift Kareena onto her shoulders when Kareena began to thrash madly and drove her elbow into Esha's sore shoulder. The Torture Rack was broken before it had even been fully applied - a very good thing for Kareena. Perhaps an even better thing was that she landed behind the startled Esha, so when Esha spun around to find her, the challenger was right there to THWUP drive a knee lift into her rival's belly. Esha let out a stunned moan and collapsed against Kareena, who was more than happy to hold her in place.
Placing her lips against Esha's ear, Kareena cooed, "I just thought you should know... this isn't a match, this is a war of attrition. And Esha? I NEVER lose a war of attrition."
More than willing to provide proper documentation of her claim, Kareena wrapped her right arm over Esha's right shoulder and her left arm under Esha's left arm so that the brunette's hands clasping together where they met between Esha's shoulder blades. Turning to all four sides of the caged ring, Kareena finally jumped and fell forward, driving the back of Esha's head and shoulders into the canvas with the Side Effect. Feeling better than she had any right to, Kareena rolled away from her rival and then nipped up in a perfect little spring that got the crowd right back on her side again.
Flipping her head back, Kareena basked in the adoration of her faithful and told them, "I don't normally like Claw Holds, but this one's going to make Esha scream like a bitch, so there's no way I could ignore it."
A 'WATCH THE TRUNKS!' chant broke out all over the stadium as Kareena strutted over to her spattered opponent and pulled her to her knees. Making a great show of her preparation, the brunette used her left hand to grab the scruff of Esha's neck and YANK her head back at a sharp angle. Making sure Esha would see what she had in store for her, Kareena raised her right hand high and wiggled her fingers into an ominous looking Claw.
Locking eyes with Esha, Kareena whispered, "The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen." Then the Claw darted forward - but instead of affixing itself to Esha's chest, face or groin, Kareena buried her talons in Esha's already weakened right shoulder. If Esha’s pained shriek was any indication, she'd made the right choice. Twisting her wrist in a vile corkscrew motion, Kareena worked the hold in silence for more than twenty seconds before she asked, "Wanna give it up champ?"
Sadly, Esha DID want to give it up, but there was no way she would ever do such a thing. Kareena would have to kill her first, and Esha wasn't about to let that happen. Trying her damnedest to reroute all her remaining strength into the arm that DIDN'T feel like a wet rag, Esha suddenly brought up left hand and clamped down on Kareena's clawing wrist. The fiery daggers embedded in her shoulder relaxed just a little bit and that allowed Esha to slowly, slooooowly push to her feet.
After what seemed like hours, she was face-to-face with Kareena again, but before she could rebuke the brunette's last claim, the challenger chided, "You feelin' pretty tough right now Esha? You think you're ready to go toe-to-toe with the baddest bitch on the block?"
Stifling a wild, pained laugh, Esha taunted, "Anything you can do, I can do badder." Kareena shook her head, a quiet but emphatic denial.
"Oh I don't think so cutie…you see..." THUMP! Kareena brought her left knee up and impaled it between Esha's thighs, the first truly unsavory tactic of the evening. Even in a cage match, such a strike would have normally earned a lecture from the official, but Kareena had delivered her present with such quickness and skill that the clueless dope never saw a thing. Resting her cheek against the top of Esha's skull, Kareena asked, "What's wrong? Do you not LIKE my knee? Maybe this one is more you..."
Stepping back, she lowered her shoulder and muscled the boneless Esha up across them in a Fireman's Carry. Strutting around the ring, Kareena told her fans, "Poor little Esha is up way past her bedtime, I think it's time that she GOES TO SLEEP!"
She shoved Esha up and off her shoulders and as Esha started her descent, Kareena brought her right knee SLAM up and the bony joint struck Esha square in the forehead. The brutal Knee Lift snapped Esha's head back before she collapsed in a semi-conscious heap at the brunette's feet - a perfect target for the eager brunette's pouncing, splashy pin. Smearing herself across Esha's chest, Kareena rolled Esha onto her shoulders and crushed down on the Cradle while the referee slapped the mat…
'ONE... TWO... THRNO!" Esha bucked free of the pin and rolled onto her side, forcing Kareena to continue her systematic campaign of destruction.
Banging a fist against the mat, Kareena got her feet under her and mused, "I think I made a mistake going after your shoulder early on. I should've made it easy on myself and just broken your back. Guess I'll have to settle for doing that now..."
While Esha sobbed and tried to figure out where she was, Kareena knelt down and took one of Esha's feet in either hand and got back to her feet. Pausing just long enough to catch her breath, Kareena muscled Esha's legs into a Figure Four, with the right leg forming the bent part of the four. Tucking the ankle of the straight left leg under her armpit, Kareena turned over and dropped to one knee, placing the joint directly between Esha's shoulder blades. Almost done, Kareena leaned back as far as gravity would allow, thus completing her favorite version of the Texas Cloverleaf.
Her face and chest mashed flat on the canvas, Esha screamed long and loud as her back and legs were torn to pieces by the devastating hold. Biting deep into her elbow-pad to stave off surrender Esha totally ignored the official and focused on trying to escape. Silently promising that this was the LAST time she would scream for the brunette, Esha got her hands on the mat and started to claw her way very slowly towards the ropes.
When she felt Esha underneath her start to move, Kareena cast a startled glance over her shoulder, saw what was going on and muttered, "Are you fucking serious?"
Attempting to end Esha right there, Kareena planted her feet and leeeaaaannnnned back on the Cloverleaf, but despite the agonizing pressure she added to Esha's spine, Esha wouldn't relent and soon Kareena's ears were filled with the hateful sound of Esha demanding, "BREAK!"
Reefing back on the Cloverleaf for a few more seconds, Kareena got up and tossed Esha's legs aside with a look of disgust. Waging her own war against the forces of frustration, Kareena scraped Esha off the mat and pulled her in close. Speaking slowly and clearly, Kareena snarled, "Here's a newsflash Esha. You aren't bad. But I can make you LOOK bad. Is that what you want?"
She waited several seconds, but when no response came from Esha, she whipped Esha into the nearest corner. The THUD of Esha's collision with the corner was still hanging in the air when Kareena sprinted after her in a flat out run that would put her immediate vicinity in the next few seconds or so. In an amazing display of agility and leg strength, when Kareena reached mid-ring, she sank into a low crouch, then SPRANG into the air in a phenomenally high leap, at the apex of which she pulled back her right arm to line up the shot she intended to deliver. As gravity brought her back to terra firma, Kareena blasted her cocked arm forward and drove the Forearm Smash across the bridge of Esha's nose.
Believing deep in her heart that the victory would be hers if she could just keep the pressure on Esha, Kareena landed on her feet and stepped aside so she could let Esha go staggering past her into the center of the squared circle. Watching the crippled beauty with a hunter's eye, Kareena took off after her prey and cut in front of her so she could run the ropes Esha was facing. With the ropes in front and Esha behind, Kareena left her feet again and landed with both feet on the top rope. Being very careful not to bang her head against the side of the cage, Kareena pushed off and soared back at Esha in a high floaty Back Flip; the hallmark of any good Springboard Moonsault.
Now conventional pro-wrestling wisdom said that when a girl nailed a Springboard Moonsault, the girl on the receiving end was supposed to be knocked flat on her back by a combination of the weight of her attacker and or the general momentum associated with her opponent flying through the air. But apparently no one had ever told Esha this, because Kareena landed gut-first across her healthy left shoulder and instead of being knocked off her feet, Esha raised both arms and wrapped the left across Kareena's back and the right across the base of her neck. Before the fans, the ref, the camera crew or even Kareena knew what was happening, Esha pushed up on her right foot, spun around in a lightning fast 180 degree arc and dropped forward and down to FLATTEN Kareena against the canvas with an Over the Shoulder Power Slam that shook the ring and the cage with a lingering clatter.
Despite the cheers and the chants begging both ladies to get up and finish her rival off, both Esha and Kareena stayed prone on the campus for so long that ref felt obliged to start his ten count. He had made it to 'SIX' when Esha pushed to her feet and let out a triumphant roar. Aching all over, Esha knew the only way she was going to be feel better was by making Kareena feel even worse.
Turning her attention to the fallen brunette, the weary grappler purred, "You couldn't break my arm and you couldn't break my back and if you can't do either of those things, you sure as hell aren't going to end my reign."
Letting her actions speak for her, Esha limped over to the challenger and pulled Kareena up with a handful of her black bikini bottom. Scooping the brunette onto her shoulder with a minimum of resistance, Esha snaked one arm around her foe's hips while her unoccupied hand cupped Kareena's chin to keep her head from drooping. Swinging around to face the far side of the cage, Esha caught her breath and then charged forward with Kareena still trapped helplessly on her shoulder. When she neared the point of no return, Esha put on the brakes and tossed Kareena forward a move that sent the challenger soaring off her shoulder and face-first into the side of the cage.
As Kareena's impression of the world's prettiest lawn dart caused the cage to BWANG and shudder once more, Esha surged forward and caught hold of the spaghetti-legged brunette before she could collapse to the canvas. Standing behind her wounded nemesis, Esha took her time in applying a Half Nelson to Kareena's right arm and then slapped a Half Nelson on Kareena's right arm while using her left hand to capture the challenger's right wrist and pull it roughly across Kareena's throat in a Cobra Clutch. Backing away from the ropes, Esha crushed down on the hold and hissed, "The cage is a nice bonus, but I don't really need it to beat you Kareena. In fact, I'd rather break you myself than let it have all the fun."
She rose fast, jerking Kareena off her feet in the process and then as her body swung out in front, Esha twisted to her right and dropped to one knee, bringing the trapped beauty down spine-first across the posted joint to nearly snap her in half with a Cobra Clutch Backbreaker. Kareena voiced a single gurgling scream, but even that as rudely cut off when Esha released the Clutch and shoved the sweating, hurting brunette off her knee. Feeling the adrenaline quietly and effectively glossing over her myriad aches and pains, Esha surged to her feet and proclaimed, "TIME TO FINISH THIS!"
Only vaguely aware of the riotous reaction this announcement brought, Esha buried her hands in Kareena's hair and tugged the semi-conscious challenger to her knees. Standing in front of her penitent foe, Esha looked down into Kareena's sweaty blood-beaded face and said, "This is for that 'fat ass' joke you pulled a little while ago. Nothing personal, it's just... on second thought, fuck that; this is personal."
The words were barely out of her mouth when she spun around on her heel and ran for the ropes. A heartbeat or two later she had reached her destination and came thundering back at the kneeling brunette. Just when it appeared that Esha was going to pass by and leave Kareena unharmed, Esha swung around about ninety degrees and THUD drove her hips into Kareena's face with a Hip Check so forceful it would have impressed the crowd.
Coming to a stop after the butt-centric bit of offense connected, Esha snapped her bottoms back into place and had to grin when someone in the crowd exclaimed, "YOUR ASS LOOKS GREAT ESHA!"
Casting an interested glance in the general direction of the voice, she asked, "What about the rest of me?"
"LOOKS FINE TOO!"
Smiling, she nodded and said, "OK!"
Shifting the focus of her attention back to the brunette, Esha sauntered over to the fallen fighter and dropped down beside her. Rolling Kareena onto her left side, Esha planted her right knee in the brunette's ribs and quickly wrapped her arms around Kareena's thigh and bicep. Holding the captured limbs up and away from her foe's body, Esha clasped her hands together, pressed down hard with her knee and pulled up with her shoulders to bend Kareena in a miserable U; her take on the old classic, the Bow and Arrow.
Grinding her knee back and forth against Kareena's ribs, Esha taunted, "You hear that guy a second ago Kareena? I'd just smashed you in the face and his first reaction wasn't 'oh no, I hope Kareena hasn't lost any teeth' it was 'damn, Esha's ass is looking good.' Guess they like watching the slut take her lumps too huh?"
Doing her best to find a way out of the hold, Kareena growled, "Or maybe he was just shocked to see that a human female can actually support an ass that's ten times bigger than my head. That's what I'd guessUNNNNGHHHHHHH!" Esha reefed back on the Bow and Arrow and Kareena couldn't help but moan as Esha bent her to the breaking point.
Licking her lips, Esha replied, "Poor Kareena, you'd be much less prone to injury if you just knew when to shut your fucking mouth."
Chasing the ref off with a murderous glance, Kareena taunted, "It's gonna take better than you to shut my mouth Esha. In fact, I'll be running my mouth non-stop after the bell rings and I finally get to sit on that cute little bloodied nose of yourAAAAARRRGGHHH!"
Applying even more torque to the Bow and Arrow, Esha muttered, "You must REALLY want to leave this cage in two pieces. Well, if you insist."
She removed her knee from Kareena's ribs, but she didn't release the brunette's arm and leg. Getting her feet under her, Esha took a deep breath and then PUSHED to her feet. Kareena came along with her and the force of Esha's movement lifted the challenger up over Esha's head, despite the fact that two of her four limbs were still in Esha's possession. As her momentum began to slow, then stopped altogether, Esha rose onto her toes, then dropped forward, dragging Kareena along on the return trip. The brunette was greeted warmly by the canvas as she slammed home with a eye-watering THWAM!
A split second after her unique twist on the Power Slam connected, Esha released her hold on Kareena's limbs and pounced across the quivering brunette's midsection. Hooking the far leg in a tight Cradle, Esha pressed down as hard as she could and waited impatiently as the ref counted…
'ONE... TWO... THRENOOO!' Kareena balled her right hand into a fist and rocked it off Esha's temple. It wasn't the hardest shot she'd ever delivered, but it was enough to break the pin which was what she needed at the moment. Shaking the fireworks out of her head, Esha glared down at her rival and said, "All right babe, I was gonna leave the cage out of this for the rest of the night, but since you're being so damned insistent..."
Taking the challenger by the shoulder straps of her top, Esha pulled them both to their feet and quickly spun around behind Kareena. Pulling the brunette's arms tight behind her, Esha snaked her arms around her captive's, locked her hands and then LIFTED up, hauling the mewling challenger off her feet and into the air with a sadistic Double Chickenwing.
Shaking the simple hold back and forth, Esha said, "One chance Kareena. Give up or taste the cage again. It's your call."
Shaking her head frantically 'no' Kareena screamed, "TASTE MY ASS BITCH!"
Sneering, Esha muttered, "I don't think so." Falling silent, Esha lined her victim up with the center of the nearest cage wall and loped forward. All was going well for this innovative bit of nastiness until Kareena brought both legs up and planted them firmly against the wall of the cage. In one of the coolest escapes seen in quite some time, the brunette literally ran up the cage until she was able to kick off and flip out of Esha's grip. The challenger landed behind the incredulous rival and before Esha could do anything, Kareena had hooked both of HER arms in an unbreakable loop.
Grinding the point of her chin into Esha's shoulder, Kareena, "Thanks for the match Esha. I'm sure it'll look better on me than it ever did on you."
Ready to take her rightful place as the match winner, she lowered her head and placed the top of it between Esha's shoulders, using it as a sort of pivot point. Milliseconds later, Kareena twisted her entire body around to face the other direction, while still holding Esha's arms. Both ladies were still standing but now Esha was bent double, her arms pulled out in front of her, her head resting above the small of Kareena's back. Maneuvering around to face the center of the ring, Kareena tightened her grip and took half a dozen loping steps forward before she leapt into the air and sat out, driving Esha’s face and chest into the mat with her Face Eraser finisher. Basking in the uproarious cheers of the fans, Kareena rolled Esha over onto her back, hooked both legs and held on for dear life as the ref counted…
'ONE... TWO... THRENOOOOO!' Esha shot a shoulder off the canvas at the last possible second and if it was possible, the noise in the stadium got even louder.
Going from elation to dumbfounded disbelief in less than a second, Kareena regarded the ref with wide, dismayed eyes and held up ‘three’ fingers. He just shook his head 'no' and held up ‘two.’ Steeling her nerves against the frustration and the intense disappointment Kareena got to her feet and pulled Esha to hers.
Nose-to-nose with the woozy rival, Kareena asked, "You hear that sound cutie? That's not the fans, that's the sound of me pulling out all the stops. You're going to stay down or you're going to suffer. It's as simple as that."
Proving just how simple it was, Kareena grabbed a handful of Esha's battle-drenched locks and sprinted towards the side of the ring. BWANG! Kareena slammed her face-first into the chain links. Holding her prey tight, the brunette spun around, charged back in the opposite direction and BWANG repeated the face-bashing maneuver. Looking to collect a matching set, Kareena BWANNG smashed Esha's forehead off the other two sides of the cage and she might have started the circuit all over again had Esha's legs not buckled after the final impact.
Sensing the end was near, Kareena drew her thumb across her throat and shrieked, "SHE'S MINE!"
She yanked Esha to her feet only to immediately double her over with a knee lift to the gut. With Esha at her mercy, Kareena snared Esha in a Front Face Lock with one hand while her free hand reached down and hooked Esha's leg at the knee. Taking a moment to set her feet, Kareena hoisted Esha up off the mat and held her aloft, one leg hooked up tight, directly over the brunette's head.
Holding the soon to be finished nemesis in this demeaning position for as long as she could manage, Kareena eventually sat out hard, driving the top of Esha's head and shoulders into the mat with the Fisherman's Brainbuster. Surging onto her knees, the weary brunette pounced across Esha's chest, hooked the far leg and hoped along with all her fans as the ref counted…
'ONE... TWO... THRENOOO!' Esha's escape was little more than a twitch of her shoulder, but the ref saw it and the match was forced to continue.
Devastated by exhaustion and frustration, Kareena wiped tears from her eyes and stumbled to her feet. Hard as it was to believe, she'd depleted her arsenal into Esha and Esha was still kicking out. Shoulders shuddering, the brunette just stood over her battered adversary and tried to figure out what she was going to have to do to... Kareena's eyes lit up.
"OF COURSE!" she hissed. How could she have missed it? Just because she couldn't escape the cage for a win didn't mean she couldn't climb it. And if she could climb it, she could jump off of it. She glanced down at Esha. "And I'm gonna jump right onto your blobby ass bitch. I bet you'll make one hell of a puddle."
Kareena forced Esha to her knees, then sank into a low martial arts crouch and THWACKK a short, stiff kick home just behind Esha's right ear. As Esha collapsed onto her back in a defenseless sprawl, Kareena turned to the crowd, pointed at the nearest corner and shouted, "GOIN' UP!"
The noise inside the stadium was deafening as Kareena jogged to the corner, hopped to the top turnbuckle and then proceeded to claw her way to the top of the cage. Watching her footing carefully, the brunette turned around so that she was facing the ring and stood up straight. Standing almost twenty feet above her prone opposition, Kareena raised both hands to her waist, made the 'victory' motion and called out, "AND SHE'S GOIN' DOWN!"
On a ridiculously loud wave of noise, Kareena leapt out into the void and began her descent. To everyone watching, it seemed to take much longer than it should have, but this was probably just an illusion brought on by the thousands of cameras that were chronicling Kareena's death defying plunge. All in all it was an amazing few seconds, a moment that no one who saw it live would ever forget. Such a shame then when Esha rolled out of the way, leaving Kareena to THWAAAAAAAM belly-and-chest first against the recently vacated canvas.
The 'HOLY SHIT!' chants drowned out everything else as the referee immediately began his ten count.
'ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT...NINE...' Esha let out a weary groan and pushed to her feet and barely saved the match from a hated draw. Not quite sure of her surroundings, Esha did know that she was standing and Kareena was not. She also knew that she had very little left in her tank and if she wanted to finish off the brunette, she had to do it now. Knowing there was only one move in her repertoire that would serve, Esha raised both arms over her head, clasped her hands together and told the mob, "GONNA BUST HER UP NOW!"
Anyone who hadn't been on their feet got to them in a hurry as Esha went about carrying out her promise. Scraping Kareena off the mat, Esha led her over to the nearest corner and tossed her in back-first. Working in silence, she wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and hoisted her into a seated position on the top buckle. Glancing up into Kareena's face, Esha taunted, "You tried Kareena, but in the end, you're going to end up serving as nothing more than a warning."
Through talking, Esha moved in, grabbed the brunette's head and forced her to bend forward. Placing the back of Kareena's neck against her right shoulder, Esha reached forward and hooked both of her legs behind the knees. Locking her hands in that same unbreakable loop, Esha pulled away from the corner and took Kareena with her, only now Kareena was upside down with the back of her neck resting on the point of Esha's shoulders.
Strutting around the ring with Kareena inverted on her shoulder, Esha asked, "WHO'S ESHA?"
‘YOU ARE!' came the roaring reply.
Tightening down on her grip, Esha said, "And don't you forget it!"
In the same breath, she spun around on her heel to face the center of the ring and lunged forward. After nearly half a dozen steps, she leapt into the air and dropped to the mat, spiking Kareena's shoulders against the canvas and nearly breaking her neck against Esha's own shoulder. Feeling Kareena’s body go limp, Esha tossed her legs aside and got to her feet. Standing tall over her starfished nemesis, Esha put her hands on her hips, smiled at Kareena and said, "Time to break character..."
Sinking to her knees, Esha straddled Kareena's insensate head, scooted forward a few inches and then dropped the full weight of her butt down on Kareena's nose in a Reverse Face Sit. Enjoying her new perch, Esha reached over her shoulder, grabbed a handful of dark hair and used it to better guide her throne into the most comfortable position possible. Pleased to note that the tip of the diamond framed M logo of her briefs was lined up directly with Kareena's nose, Esha rolled her hips a bit and said, "Oh yeah, I could get used to this." Glancing over at the referee (who was just now getting over his shock and dropping into position) Esha asked calmly, "Check her arms please, I think I'd like this to be recorded as a KO!"
Agreeing to her request, the official took Kareena's left wrist, raised it and dropped it. Esha bit her bottom lip in a coy smile and ground a little harder.
"That's one." she said.
Taking Kareena's wrist again, the ref raised it, held it for a moment, then released it to fall bonelessly to the mat. Laying her hands on Kareena's defenseless chest, Esha gave the brunette's breasts a good, long, hard squeeze…because she could!
"That's two."
Knowing it was over, the ref lifted Kareena's wrist a third time, held it up, then dropped it to the mat with no resistance and immediately called for the bell.
Hands on her hips, Esha finished, "And that's three. Anything to say about my super ass now Kareena? No? Didn't think so." A moment later, the official was offering her his hand, but she declined his offer.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Two milfs battling out in a cage
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 09:12:41 AM »
Whose story did you take this time. It was proven your last story was plagiarized.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 05:28:28 PM »
At least part of it is stolen from the Walking Dude, see http://stonecatfights.com/kimgin/story/hurrah6.htm

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 07:00:51 PM »
Amazing. Can somebody from admin block him. Pathetic

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 07:16:13 PM »
Block his other accounts as well.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 10:18:43 PM »
Stealing someone else's work is never cool. Maybe it is a sign that doing the same fight 300 times is a bad idea?We shouldn't have to be dealing with this sort of thing here. Writers shouldn't fear posting their work in public is an invitation for some hack to steal it.

Karan, between this and the endless thread bumping my patience is done. Consider this your warning. Anymore outright theft of someone else;s work and/or thread bumping is grounds for us to ban you.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 12:51:09 AM »
I agree a warning for threat bumping is ok. I think stealing with proof should be a automatic ban.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 08:18:48 PM »
Afternoon friends,

Ya know I started to read the piece above and thought this sounds kind of familiar, but damned if I could figure out why. Wasn't until I got to end that I realized it was one of my own, albeit from lord, gotta be more than ten years ago at this point. Anyhoo, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all and it's nice to realize folks are still reading the Fanninverse stuff on occasion, but  the 'find / replace all' school of thought is irksome to say the least.  My thanks to those of you who noticed and spoke up, it's much appreciated.

Have a good one,

~rf

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 01:17:40 PM »
Disappointing....