News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexa Brook vs Brooke Gilley

• 11 Replies

Offline flawningj

• God Member
Alexa Brook vs Brooke Gilley
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:02:53 PM »
Lets root for the fight next Sat! Gather sponsors for Tilly, maybe raise an extra bonus for the winner, share the shit out of the announcements, motivate the women, who already had their spats  ;)
https://twitter.com/tillymcreese/status/1330170224788856833?s=21
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:54:00 PM by flawningj »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: Alexa Brook vs Brooke Gilley
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 03:42:32 PM »
Lets root for the fight next Sat! Gather sponsors for Tilly, maybe raise an extra bonus for the winner, share the shit out of the announcements, motivate the women, who already had their spats  ;)
https://twitter.com/tillymcreese/status/1330170224788856833?s=21

Tell you what, reading that twitter thread and seeing Tilly pays each fighter $1000 plus a 500 win bonus is pretty crazy.  They must sell a decent amount to get any sort of profit.

Kind of explains the $50 price tag which in all honesty I’ve always seen as way too much

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 11:49:29 PM »
I'm super excited for this fight, big fan of both Alexa and Brooke so it should be a hell of a fight
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 02:12:24 PM »
Bout is cancelled due to Brooke not showing up bc hurting her ankle

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 02:46:30 PM »
Bout is cancelled due to Brooke not showing up bc hurting her ankle

Damn, so much bad luck for the models and producers these days. Too much bad luck, as the circumstances this year are already difficult. Let's hope for a better 2021, with everyone at good health and more matches taking place!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 03:00:10 PM »
The other Brooke, one that fought NIkki is good to go versus any Brookes or anyone else, if someone knows how to contact Tilly lol. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 08:50:35 PM »
sadly i did the same thing playing college basketball sophomore year. yes it tough but very recoverable. just takes time abn patience.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 09:49:31 AM »
Such a shame and obviously wish Brooke well for her recovery, Alexa if you read this how gutted were you, were you ready to go to war with her for a cracking hair pulling boob mauling cat fight

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 05:06:48 AM »
The other Brooke, one that fought NIkki is good to go versus any Brookes or anyone else, if someone knows how to contact Tilly lol.
Are you in contact with that Brooke?
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 06:25:11 AM »

I was. She said she would be ok soon "and then it's on!", she "Can't wait shutting her up" and some bodyshaming trashtalk. Not sure tho if she's really up for it or just braggin. Not completely convinced in regard of her "injury" either.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 02:55:19 PM »
Yes, she saw your Twitter page and thinks you would be a good matchup.  She has been looking for work and is up for a match.

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2020, 02:55:47 PM »

I was. She said she would be ok soon "and then it's on!", she "Can't wait shutting her up" and some bodyshaming trashtalk. Not sure tho if she's really up for it or just braggin. Not completely convinced in regard of her "injury" either.
So she has social media?
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby