News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Oh, Carole - part one, Well hello!

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Oh, Carole - part one, Well hello!
« on: November 25, 2020, 12:10:32 AM »
I don’t normally accept challenge matches from anyone, least of all strangers, and I’m still not sure why I accepted Carole’s request to wrestle but I did and this is my account of the match based on my recollections and the video evidence.

The first time I saw Carole she was in the audience for my senior title fight with Peggy and at the time I remember thinking she looks like a hell of a woman, big and beautiful. I wondered if she was a fighter, it turned out that she was. She used to be a pro wrestler but hadn’t fought in over 10 years. She had learned about the club through Rachel, a former league and senior tournament contender, who had invited her to the seniors’ tournament final and she had come along out of curiosity.

Her challenge came later that evening when she stopped by the blue corner dressing room with Rachel.  The pair had come to meet Suzi, who was in the same dressing room as me recovering from her match against Jan.

My match against Peggy had been a gruelling affair, our fourth encounter since we first met in private 15 months before (see my story “A private encounter”) and the first time I’d beaten her. We’d fought for 33 minutes before I secured victory and my third senior wrestling title. I’ll be honest, I was knackered.

I had just come out of the shower (stupidly I’d forgotten my towel) and found myself naked, dripping wet and face to face with this large, attractive brunette who launched straight into conversation with:

“Hi, I’m Carole, congratulations on you win. How do you feel about taking someone like me on?”

I think Rachel was as surprised as anyone and quickly said:

“Carole’s just joking, she used to fight but it’s been a while…”

“I’m not joking, I’m serious – how about it champ?”

I hesitated for a moment and, as I did so, our club president, Jay, walked into the dressing room. Before I could answer her, Jay spoke to Carole:

“And who might you be?”

Rachel spoke again, keen to ease the tension in the air.

“This is my friend Carole, she used to be a pro wrestler…”

“…and I’ve just challenged your champion to a match.”

“Really? What do you say Ellen?”

Well, that put me on the spot. This woman clearly had balls and by the look of her I’d struggle to beat her if she turned out to be any good. I could always say no but there was something about her that attracted me, both as a fighter and a potential lover, so I just said:

“Sure, I’ll take you on – when did you have in mind?”

“The sooner the better” was her immediate response.

“Excellent,” said Jay, “in that case you can fight as a bonus match on the heavy weight league card next month.”

And with that she left, leaving Carole and I to size each other up while Rachel helped Suzi gather her things.  I felt a little self-conscious, standing there naked while her eyes devoured every inch of my body, but I was bewitched by her. I wanted to fight her and I wanted to fuck her and, when she looked directly at me, I could see she wanted the same. She moved in close, looked me in the eye and said quietly:

“I want to make you scream for me.”

I think she would have kissed me then and there but the spell was broken as Rachel and Suzi reappeared, Rachel excitedly explaining to Suzi about our coming encounter.

As they headed for the door Carole said: “See you in a month.” And, with that the three of them walked out of the dressing room.

I was alone with my thoughts for a few moments until the door opened again and the buxom redhead I’d recently spent half an hour in the ring with walked in. I knew what Peggy was here for, it had become a bit of a ritual with us to make love after we’d made war.

“Everyone gone?” She asked.

I nodded and she locked the dressing room door behind her and walked over to me.

“Who was the big girl?” She asked as we embraced.

“Apparently she’s my next opponent.” I replied.

“You’re taking that on? Hell, you’re crazy gal! You only just managed to beat me today and she’s twice my size.”

“I know, although maybe not in the boob department.” I replied as she slipped off her robe to reveal her 42DD breasts and we began or post-match love making session. Over the next 30 minutes or so, between her various distractions, I tried to justify my decision to both Peggy and myself. 

So, what can I tell you about Carole? She’s shorter than me, 5’5” to my 5’8” but far bigger in every other respect and weighs in at 220 lbs to my 155 lbs. Despite her size I wouldn’t call her fat (we all have a belly, I’m no exception), cuddly would be a better description – in the way that a bear can be cuddly. She has a beautiful face framed by a shock of curly brown hair. At 42 she’s also 10 years my junior.

The more I thought about it the more I warmed to the challenge.