News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dept. store catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Dept. store catfight
« on: November 26, 2020, 11:31:57 PM »
When I sign into FCF, I see 2 or 3 catfight clips by various outfits, advertising their videos.  I assume these appear to everyone when they get into the site.  One of these clips absolutely fascinates me, and I'd love to get some thoughts on how it was done.  It's the clip featuring two women fighting at a Target Dept. Store.

The clip looks like the video was actually filmed in a real Target store.  If it's some kind of stage set, then it's one of the best stage sets in movie/video history!  I just can't figure out how it was done.  I mean, if the video was actually filmed in a real Target store, how did the video producer get access to the store?  I can't imagine a catfight video producer approaching Target corporate HQ, and saying, "Hey, I want to shoot a video of two Target workers in a rousing catfight in one of your stores.  Can I do that?"  Or even approaching a local store manager with the same question.

I'm not sure anyone out there can shed any light on this, but every time I see this clip, I just can't get over how it was done.  Thanks for any and all ideas you might have.

Offline SpayCakes

Re: Dept. store catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 12:28:14 AM »
Going off the previews on the clips 4 sale page they are pretty obviously on a green screen. You can tell as one image has a static woman in the background, and everyone looks pasted fakely over the target floor.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 04:19:44 AM »
SpayCakes, that would explain it perfectly.  I had never considered that.  I guess it's true, you learn something new everyday.

Thanks for your feedback.

damon96_05

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 01:57:30 AM »
Damn, I was hoping a catfight would break out on my next trip to Target