News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Julie Benz vs Renee O'Connor

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Julie Benz vs Renee O'Connor
« on: November 27, 2020, 04:54:56 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Renee O’Connor had been humbled, she took on a friend in Adrienne Wilkinson and lost.  If she lost to Victoria, she had Adrienne’s word that the loss would be avenged.  If she beat Victoria, then she took Victoria with her.  No matter what the last Hollywood catfight for Renee was going to be against Victoria Pratt.

After the fourth fight with Victoria they became friends and it was others she thought of for beating up Vic never her but after their last fight … It was clear she was the one to do it.  She was the favorite in the match up, but she knew that was meaningless and the beating Adrienne gave her brought her back to earth.  She could beat Victoria, but Victoria was just as likely to beat her

She heard Victoria got into a fight with Charisma Carpenter and won.  Not only did Vic win but after winning Victoria Pratt challenged her to the final fight.  It was time but right now she was in New Zealand. She was representing Xena at a con

“Didn’t want to fight me a few months ago.”  Renee said as Julie Benz walked into the elevator

“Excuse me are you talking about me.”

Julie was there for Buffy and Angel.  She was friends with Adrienne Wilkinson and realized why she was there.   It wasn’t just for the Con.

“Excuse me I don’t know what your..”  Julie stepped up to Renee stopping her from talking

“Listen Renee we can play the innocent games and all that stuff but we’re both in our forties, with bodies that we both kept well-conditioned.  One of us still gets roles and sex scenes putting her in her bra and panties often.  I’m not playing the fore play game; I’m not playing coy when we both know this is going to end in a fight.  Your friend wanted us to fight you didn’t want us to fight… Are you here to say why or are you here to fight?”

“I fought Adrienne”

Julie’s eyebrow went up “Heard she was tough”

“She is tough, and she beat me.”

“Is that why you wont fight me like she wants.  Afraid I’ll beat you as well.  Take away your dream of Victoria retiring you”

Renee took out two hotel cards and got in Julie’s face.  Then put one down and kept the other “Ive never turned down a fight with you.  If you want the fight, loser pays for the damage.”

“I want the fight” She took the card “I agree to your terms.  I’m going to put on some sweats and a tank top and come in and kick your ass.”

“I’ll be waiting in sweats and a tank and no Julie you won’t be kicking my ass” They were nose to nose when Julie reached her floor

“See you soon.”

They walked out and Julie spoke up “Renee you need to know something.”  Neither turned to face the other they stayed back turned “When I come in for this fight I’m not going to feel sorry for what I have to do… this is a fight I’m in my 40s and won’t heal as fast as I used to but I won’t lose because I’m afraid to have something done to me.  Do you understand??”

“Unfortunately, I understand fully what you’re saying, and I will fight the same.”

In their rooms they called the proper people to alert a fight was happening and in what hotel.  The floor would be cleared, the damages would be covered and all that would be left was to find a winner between Julie Benz and Renee O’Connor

Renee waited on the couch in her most comfortable sweats and an old T-Shirt from when she was on Xena.  It had a lot of wear on it but she loved it.  The door opened and in walked Julie Benz in her sweatpants and a tank top “Wow you got a bra on or your tits really that good”

“they’re really still this good” Julie said

Renee got up “Maybe I should change that.”

“Maybe you’ll try and maybe I’ll try to do it to you.  I always wanted to fight you.”

“And I never thought about fighting you.”

“Can’t blame you for not thinking about fighting me… All the ass kicking’s that you took from Pratt and O’Dell probably had you fearing everyone until a few years ago.”

“I beat up Pratt as many times as Jen did.”

“Yes but she has more wins on you and the things she did to you…”

Renee walked over to Julie “We both know what you are trying to do but for arguments sake… Ask her about our last fight which was the most one sided of all our fights.  Ask her about our first fight which she barely won and ask her about the second which I left her beaten, tied up, naked and fucked.   Jennifer O’Dell may very well be better than both of us and damn sure better than Vic…Know what this will be the first time I ever fought someone the same height as me”

“Weird thing… I don’t think I have either but my resume is damn impressive I just don’t need to brag about it..  I don’t need to think about the past to face you.  I know we were set up because they hope that Ill push you and make you earn it… lets find out.”  Julie pushed Renee with her chest.

Renee backed up then walked back pressed her chest into Julies and both tried to push the other and it ended up Renee again pushed back “Always good to start that way.  You ready for real now?”

Renee backed up hands on hips upset a little at losing that contest of bodies.  Yeah, she knew that there would be more, and she was acting like someone who was half her age or worst those big titted empty headed buffoons whose life was about how great their tits were.

“Just so you know because you look upset… I used to lose those to Charisma but today in this very year I’m more of a challenge in a fight than her.”

“Guess you know Victoria...”

“Destroyed Charisma yeah I know.  I figure its why Wilkinson wanted us to find each other.”

Renee nodded her head to the side as if she agreed and also was tired of talking.  Julie gave it a nod and did something Renee wasn’t expecting.  She put her fist out to tap knuckles which Renee obliged and the two circled each other stretching their arms out by punching downward.

Julie engaged first throwing one jab then a second which she jumped into.  The first was parried and the second was more to change position, and both retightened their defences and studied the other.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Julie Benz vs Renee O'Connor
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 04:56:48 PM »

Renee faked two jabs then went in for a right which Julie stepped and hit a right hook putting Renee down.  Julie immediately went for a choke and got flipped off they got on their feet exchanged rights and then Julie hit a uppercut sending Renee back

Julie faked going forward getting a right and left from Renee who realized she fell for it.  Julies right hand came over the left and hit Renee in the ear knocking the equilibrium off that right was followed by an uppercut and finished with a tackle onto a couch.

Julie went for Renee’s neck with a two-hand choke.  Renee grabbed the shirt of Julie lifted it upward.  Hands left the shirt and went for the exposed tits.  Julie knew that would happen slid off between Renee’s legs and tried to drag Renee away.  Renee got a foot up and kicked Julie away.

Both got up and threw some wild lefts and rights connecting then Renee dropped down shot forward her shoulder getting into Julies stomach she tackled Julie onto the chair which toppled.  They rolled around switching position.  Both were up left arm behind the head and a right hook to the ear and right uppercut.

Renee got her hand up in Julies hair and hauled it back then hit a punch to each tit of Julie Benz. Letting Julie go Renee went for a head kick which Julie ducked then dove at Renee’s back and they went over the fallen chair

Julie floated over and had her crotch pinning Renee’s head down to the floor.  Julie hit punches to each side then floated back onto reneges back and Renee brought her body back which caused her shirt to slide up.

Julie slapped he back of Renee and Renee kept trying to fight out and it only ended with Julie getting the shirt over the back of Renee’s head and onto the face.  Julie knew the position and dropped it more then tried to choke Renee with her own shirt

Renee trained for this and loosened her muscles so when Julie pulled back on the shirt Julie ended up on her back.  There was supposed to be a fight from Renee, but Renee refused and was now on top of Julie.  Renee spun and slid out o the shirt then hit a short right to Julies tit and then went for an elbow to Julies face.

Julie blocked it and bucked a topless Renee O’Connor off her.  Renee scurried out of range and got up a sheen of sweat on her chest.  “So, you can fight?  I’m so happy”

Julie was up “Very smart counter to the choke.  I like that you are what Adrienne billed.”

“I have experience in this field so why don’t you take off the shirt so I can see what Im dealing with?”

“How about you earn that right by taking it off if you can.”

Renee faked a takedown and slid then was up and Julie was moved away trying to loosen her arms up more.  “I can’t wait.”  Renee said moving into a stance that showed she wanted to use her feet more.

Julie wanted to make Renee throw that kick and was feigning her punches and some kicks. Renee could see that and was waiting Julie out.  Julie liked to do the tackle and takedown but she wasn’t going for it and she was afraid of the kick, so Renee fired one making it easy to block it was for the ribs.

Julie blocked it moved to Renee’s left then shot in for a takedown which Renee countered with a knee.  Didn’t land hard but hard enough to temporarily stun Julie.  Renee then pushed Julie onto her back and hit a punch.  “Time for the shirt to AIEEE” Renee got her hands-on Julies shirt but then got her tits twisted and that sent Renee off Julie

Renee was getting up “Its like that is it.”

Julie grabbed her calves and hauled her back down then ripped the bra off “I’m from the Whedon verse he loved seeing women hurt women.”

Renee kicked her away and then kicked up to her feet “Yeah well I’m from the Raimi verse and he loved strong independent women.”

Julie was holding Renee’s bra “This is what excites Joss.”  Then she let the bra drop
“Joss is a sicko.”  Renee hit a jab then missed the cross as Julie ducked under that slipped away

“He is.”  Julie hit two jabs then backed away “But he’s the reason I’m going to win this.   We go to further lengths to win.”

Julie threw another jab but the jab as a distraction and she clawed Renee’s right tit with her right hand.  “Mmph” Renee grunted out trying to peg Julie who circled away looking for another attack angle

“How you like that.”

“Thank you.”  Renee said looking at the claw mark on her tit.  The marks were superficial but Renee couldn’t stop looking at them

“Thank me.” Renee was still looking at her tits so Julie slapped her “For what.”

It was like Renee didn’t feel the slap “The last time my tit got this damaged…”

Julie slapped her again “Where the fuck are you… Damaged tits.”  Julie brought her nails down harder on Renees tits

“THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!”

Renee’s hands went to Julies face and the two went through a door onto a bed.  Thumbs pressing the eyes “Never again Victoria… Never the fucking garden.”  Julie was in pain and had no idea that Renee was talking about her fourth with Victoria Pratt.  The fight that broke her put her in therapy and cost her friendships for years

Julie didn’t know when it happened but every bit of clothing, she had on was ripped apart and Renee was twisting at her tits.  Something feral went off in Renee and Julie had to find her feral side in seconds as Renee dug those nails in on the twists

Julie clawed at Renee’s eyes and turned her around and was slapping Renee silly, but every slap made Renee dig into her tits more, so Julie scratched Renee’s face then hit her arms away but was bucked off.  Renee went after Julie again, but Julie was able to get at Renee’s tits and start replying to the damage

Renee was still able to get at Julies tits an the two were on the bed squeezing and twisting the others tits then both relaxed just to go for a head but which collided foreheads and they fell off the bed on opposite sides

Up and the raced to the foot of the bed and were brawling.  Just swinging lefts and rights hitting the ribs and under arms mostly.  Renee went for Julies hair and Julies hand pulled down Renees sweatpants and panties with them then came up with an uppercut which rocked Renee

Renee tripped back and quickly got up and was out of her sweats when Julie hit the floor.  Renee tried to choke Julie with the sweat, but Julie kept it away from her throat then turned toward Renee and grabbed her tits

Renee was being pushed back but she was able to push back on Julies head stop then Renee got her wits back and the rage was gone this wasn’t the fights she lost.  She won when she fought smart and that first tit pain put her in rage this one knocked her out of the rage so Renee came up with a knee that sent Julie loopy

Renee knew the legs had no power in Julie right now and swung her at a dresser… A dresser.  Renee was in her Victoria Pratt world.  They in their first two fights took things to a level not many could and one of the big spots was a dresser

“I remember…I know what must be done” Renee opened the top drawer moved Julie so her face was on top of the dresser and breasts hanging down.  Then Renee straight kicked the drawer shut

“WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”  Julie screeched and Renee kicked it again she had Julies breasts pinned this is similar to what she did to Victoria the first time she beat her.  Renee let go when Julie stopped screaming

“I’m ready.”  Renee said looking at Julie who was passed out on the dresser and her tits pinned in the dresser drawer.  She was strong it was a tough fight an Renee won she won a battle that she needed “I’m Ready.” Renee hit a punch Julies kidney “I’m ready” she said hitting another. 

“Wheres my phone?”  Renee looked and it was on the bed stand

She unlocked it and set up a video chat “Well someone just got into a fight!” 

Victoria Pratt was who she called “Are you naked?  It must have”  Renee hit a button to go to a different camera which allowed Victoria to see Julie Benz “Do you remember?”

“I remember.”  Renee could hear the memory in Victorias broken voice.  She cast the video to her tv and kicked the dresser again.   Renee then pulled Julie away only for Julie to turn into a stomach punch

“Get her Julie.”  Victoria shouted

They got a left in the hair and both were trading rights and Julie came up with an uppercut that sent Renee back “You called to soon Renee… Look at your tits Renee.”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP.”  Julie shot back “LOOK AT MY TITS LOOK AT WHAT SHE FUCKING DID TO ME”

“You idiot pay”  It was too late Renee hit two wild haymakers then lifted Julie up and dove in the and slammed Julie into the head board.  Renee was on julies lap slam the head hit punches slam the head hit punches.  Renee pulled Julie hard throwing her to the foot of the bed and looked at Victoria and Victoria knew what was next.

Julie tried getting up and got hit with a punch in the throat.  “Ok Renee you know that ended it…”

“It ended you all those years ago but she’s from Buffy and probably has more.  Or maybe what I need to do is do what I did to you.”

“Got a strap on for her, do you?”

Renee sat on Julies face and the fight was over now it was all about one thing.  For so long she and Victoria were tied together.  Staring at each other

“End it” They each said

Stopping and then Renee spoke “We end this”

“Where we began it!” Victoria ended

“I want things from those first two fights there.  Hell, all the fights but the only ones we had…”

“Whatever you want you got but the one thing you won’t get is another win on me Renee… You crossed a line here.”

“Don’t say this is revenge for her. Just don’t.  This is about us.  Its always been about us and you will be my last ever time doing this and Adrienne won’t have to worry about revenge for me because I’m taking you with me.”

There was a silence both were wanting this now.  They had become friends after their fourth fight, and both used to hope that the friendship would be able to be revived but now all they hoped for was to break the other woman physically and mentally.  “Then I guess we need to find out if you will.  No more waiting Renee.”

“See you next Vic.”

(Upcoming:  Ashley Greene vs Teresa Palmer rematch; Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens; Courtney Ford vs Sarah Butler)