News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #8

• 3 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #8
« on: December 01, 2020, 12:00:36 AM »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted, liked, and posted in the previous poll!

Who would win in each of these catfights between these ladies from Season 6 of the Strongest & Weakest in Group poll series?  Comments will be taken into account if ties need to be broken.  Vote for who you think would win each catfight.  If you need photos, please use a search engine.

Zendaya
Hayden Panettiere
age 24, 5'10"
vs.
age 31, 5'0"
-
Megan Fox
Natalie Dormer
age 34, 5'4"
vs.
age 38, 5'6"
-
Katy Perry
Demi Lovato
age 36, 5'7"
vs.
age 28, 5'3"
-
Sophie Turner
Scarlett Johansson
age 24, 5'9"
vs.
age 36, 5'3"
-
-
Ruby Rose
Miranda Cosgrove
age 34, 5'7"
vs.
age 27, 5'6"
-
Keira Knightley
Kirsten Dunst
age 35, 5'7"
vs.
age 38, 5'7"
-
Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
age 40, 5'3"
vs.
age 36, 5'5"
-
Emilia Clarke
Maisie Williams
age 34, 5'2"
vs.
age 23, 5'1"

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #8
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 02:43:36 AM »
I went with:

Zendaya
Megan Fox
Katy Perry
Scarlett Johansson
Ruby Rose
Keira Knightley
Jessica Simpson
Emilia Clark

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 05:26:33 AM »
This one was easier to choose then the last set(Still not easy though), which had probably some of the most difficult choices I've ever seen in this series. Nonetheless I love the matchups in this one a lot, definitely some perfect rivals squaring off.  Pictures as always included with my picks :)

Zendaya Vs Hayden Panettiere
Winner: Hayden Panettiere - One of my favorite matches of the set and a fight that I believe would be an absolute classic! Panettiere and Zendaya are a really unique pairing, each one having very different strengths and weaknesses, but both being overall (and in my opinion) strong combatants. I almost gave this to Zendaya, maybe I should've honestly, because she has a nearly 1 foot advantage over the petite blonde. Hayden seems a bit tougher, stronger and I'm guessing has a good bit of endurance. While Zen's got that slithery submission style, but she can also go for a devastating head kick with those limber legs.  But I'm going Hayden again! I think while both girls are in great shape and are both ridiculously gorgeous, Hayden's got a bigger build then the super slim Spiderman star, that build being the key difference maker here as I can see Hayden being able to withstand a lot more punishment then Zendaya. Zendaya will be dishing out some, using those long legs to her advantage and leading to a back and forth struggle for dominance that finally ends with Hayden squeezing the beautiful brunette in a bearhug, taking her down to the mat with a wobbly belly to belly that crushes Zen against the floor. From there I think Hayden has the strength and ability to keep Zen pinned against the ground, finally forcing her to tap when Hayden's private parts get a bit too close to Zen's face for her liking.
{alt}

Megan Fox Vs Natalie Dormer
Winner: Megan Fox - Dream match right here. Both give me that sexy seductress kinda vibe and I think the fight would be amazinggggggggg. I'm giving it to Megan simply because I think she'd be a bit tougher then Dormer, a bit more tenacious. My favorite match of the set, I think this one would be a back and forth war with Fox hanging on to win at the very end of an all out brawl. Hair clumps left everywhere, clothes ripped off, bright red slapped cheeks(Both face and ass) and curses exchanged in bulk between these two slender temptress-esque women. I think this is just a nasty, mean spirited fight that finally ends when both women are exhausted, Megan breaking out of a long held bodyscissors submission applied by the Game of Thrones star, leaving Megan an opening to crawl on top of Dormer's tired slender frame, pulling Natalie's head face first into her pantyless crotch by her hair while slamming it against the floor in a fit of fury and dominance. Natalie taps out but Megan doesn't let go, leading to an eventual KO as Fox tries to prove a point.
{alt}

Katy Perry Vs Demi Lovato
Winner: Katy Perry (Wins Random Hottie of the Match Set!) - Three straight matches that I think would all be incredibly hard fought. I also think all 3 of these matches would be long, arduous and lead to a lot of animosity (Barring Zen Vs Hayden, which it still maybe would) between the two women. Where I think this fight would differ a bit is that even though I think there would be some back and forth, in this match I think Katy is largely controlling the fight much to Demi's chagrin. In a busty battle between two popstar brunettes I could see reputation being in play, the winner gaining clout among their community for being the dominant woman. I think Katy's size is the difference maker here as both women seem tough, strong and ferocious. I also think Katy has a bit better control of her emotions compared to Lovato, who's hot-headed competitive nature gets the best of her and leads to mistakes. Demi tries to smother Katy underneath her giant derriere, only for Katy to slip out from underneath wrapping up the petite brunette before ramming her against the wall, pinning her in place and smothering another victim to KO between her giant bust. Only a KO because I can't see Demi tapping here, pride getting in her way of escape.
{alt}

Sophie Turner Vs Scarlett Johansson
Winner: Scarlett Johansson - Battle between the redheads on camera but blonde's in person! At least I think Scarlett's usually blonde in person, I'm unsure. Anyways I think Johansson take's this despite the size disadvantage, her fortitude, strength and skill all helping her keep away from the towering Turner while being able to pick her apart systematically. I just think Sophie is too timid to take this win, too hesitant and too unsure of herself to use her size and strength to beat the Black Widow. Scarlett's able to knock Sophie to her knee's, slipping behind her fast as a whip and locking in a chokehold. Turner doesn't tap until Johansson wraps her powerful thighs around Sophie's waist, the constriction getting to her as she panics and taps to give the win to Scarlett.
{alt}

Ruby Rose Vs Miranda Cosgrove
Winner: Ruby Rose - Love seeing Miranda! I don't see her nearly as much as I'd like on the boards/polls/stories! But I think she get's a guaranteed hard loss going up against Ruby. I don't even think Ruby is nearly as tough as she appears, but I definitely think she's formidable. Cosgrove might have a chance if she was going up against someone like Ashlee Simpson or Alexis Bledel, but Ruby Rose? I think this is a fairly quick match, with the eager upstart Cosgrove coming out swinging only to realize she's in over her head against the former Batwoman. Rose batters Cosgrove around, knocking the younger star around their arena as she unloads with punches, knees and kicks. I could see Rose definitely playing with her food a bit, ripping off Cosgrove's top, her bottoms, throwing her around by her hair, etc... Ruby's trying to get a rise out of her opponent, finally leading to a furious Miranda who swings and misses a right hook, Rose taking the stripped girl to the ground with a hearty gut punch followed by a knee to send her to the floor. Ruby holds Miranda's head up for everyone to see, peppering her with mocking slaps as she eventually gets Miranda to tap out.
{alt}

Keira Knightley Vs Kirsten Dunst
Winner: Kirsten Dunst - I wanted to give this one to Keira so badly. I hate voting against her, but I can't see her overcoming Dunst's larger/bustier frame. I think Keira's a good figher, she's super slim but I can see her being ultra flexible, agile and tough despite her appearance. I can also see her having a pretty sharp mind when it comes to a fight. Unfortunately, I don't think it's enough to beat Dunst. Dunst to me is also tough(Not as, but different body sizes), strong and though not quick, fights with a lot of energy/spirit. Kirsten bodies Knightley around their ring, taking every bit of offense Keira dishes out and sending it right back with hard punches and stiff slaps. Keira tries to lock in a guillotine style choke, but Dunst breaks free, slamming Knightley to the floor hard. Poor dazed Keira can't do anything but shout "NO" as Dunst takes a seat on her face, getting the Brit to tap via facesit.
{alt}

Jessica Simpson Vs Ashlee Simpson
Winner: Jessica Simpson - Classic matchup between the two Simpson sisters. But I think poor Ashlee will get absolutely dominated by her full-figured older sister. I can only see Ashlee winning this if she pulls off some miracle and tricks her sister into submission, but otherwise... Ashlee is pretty toast. Jessica bullies her younger sister around like they were kids again, throwing her around their fighting place like she was a light pillow. Ashlee verbally submits before her sister fully get's started, knowing what's to come when Jessica locks in a full nelson on her slimmer sister.
{alt}

Emilia Clarke Vs Maisie Williams
Winner: Emilia Clarke - A classic Game of Thrones catfight! Two of the biggest, if not the biggest breakout stars of the show(That opinion is certainly debatable). I think this is another barn burner of a fight that could really go either way, though I'm giving the edge to Emilia. I'm trying to set aside the characters a bit (Though failing if you read what I said about Sophie above) so that I can get a better read on how they might fight. Both girls are petite with similar builds, though I think they'd have separate strengths and weaknesses. I can see Maisie being tough, energetic, hard to pin down and a total nuisance to get to submit, with a lot of striking even if there's not tons of power behind those strikes. Emilia on the other hand I can see being a bit of a strategist, tough but not as tough, flexible and devious when it comes down to who wins and loses. I can see Emilia pulling out some unexpected stops to win like wedgies, low blows and cheap shots to win. Each wanting to claim that they're the true breakout star of the show, the two fight back and forth roughly but respectfully for a good amount of time, the show giving them a bit of camaraderie despite their differences. Maisie think's she has it in the bag, knocking Emilia to her knees with a sharp knee when Emilia lunges her hand up unexpectedly, sinking her claws into Maisie's panties and taking the New Mutants star completely by surprise. Emilia twists her clawhold into a sharp front wedgie that has the already exhausted Williams on the brink of defeat. Clarke yanks over and over again, drawing screams from her younger co-star as the fabric refuses to break, eventually forcing Maisie to grudgingly submit.
{alt}

Super fun set as always. This has been a fun season!
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 10:25:42 AM »

Hayden Panettiere is stronger than Zendaya and will win

Megan Fox should beat Natalie Dormer easily

Demi Lovato trains a lot and wins against Katy Perry

Scarlett Johansson and Sophie Turner will be a tough fight but ultimately Scarlett wins

Miranda Cosgrove is pretty strong but Ruby Rose will win in the end

Kirsten Dunst is not very strong but she is strong enough to beat Keira Knightley

Jessica Simpson is much stronger and heavier than her little sister Ashlee and wins rather easily

Maisie Williams is tougher, more determined and in shape than Emilia Clarke and thanks to them she wins