News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sauna, by Catwriter

• 0 Replies

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
The Sauna, by Catwriter
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:16:54 AM »
The Sauna

By Catwriter

Our rented house had a rather intriguing past. It had been vacant for several months as the previous owner moved up the FBI's most wanted list, eventually making number one. Huge amounts of drug money had been expended to upgrade the property. The most stunning feature of the house was a huge indoor pool reached by the sliding kitchen doors, then down a double circular staircase to the pool itself. At the far end, perhaps 65 yards distant, was a fully stocked bar in the corner, a hot tub and wall sauna. The control panel for the sauna included such delights as Santa Ana Wind, Peruvian Mist and Jungle Delight Soundtrack. It was an amazing piece of equipment. The only way I can think to describe it is like a large casket built into the wall, perhaps three feet off the floor. After setting the controls, you simply climbed in and lay down for a suffocatingly selfish good time. The Plexiglas door swung down to ensure a delightful experience.

My girlfriend, Joanne, used it frequently, as did her friend, Priscilla. Priscilla had recently joined my recruiting firm, at Joanne's suggestion, and had been coming on to me bigtime at the office. I mentioned this to Joanne several times and she simply dismissed it as outrageous. I said nothing more and one night while working late, Priscilla had crawled under my desk and treated me to the best damn blowjob I'd had in quite some time. During the subsequent weeks, a tension had built between the women that was palpable. The three of us had normally enjoyed quiet Sunday's in our private domain. Right up until last Sunday.

The three of us had enjoyed a fun swim, a wonderful light lunch and enough Bloody Mary's to bring us all to the verge of giddiness. Joanne was a DD blonde with a Linda Evan's hairstyle. She was very pretty and of Scandinavian descent. Priscilla, whose hairstyle was remarkably like Joanne's, was also blonde with slightly, almost imperceptibly smaller breasts. Both had been swimmers in high school and had thick, well-toned, incredibly sexy bodies.
Joanne and Priscilla were engaging in a leg wrestling contest from their seats on either side of the hot tub. They were both well aware of my excitement regarding women wrestling and catfighting. So, on rare occasions they would do some small amount of leg wrestling or bearhugging in the pool just for me. Although never quite enough for my tastes, it was exciting nonetheless. Their legs slid across my crotch as they attempted to lock up and squeeze. They were smiling but there was a seriousness in their eyes that I had never seen before.

Their actions heated up and they alternately squeezed, then broke apart for a better hold, legs coming together furiously and locking up. Their upper torsos were rocking back and forth with more and more action as each tried to get the other in a telling leglock. Smiles had disappeared and the grunting and groaning had started. Damn, they were into this in a big way. I was loving this. Sporting a major league boner and thinking life was good when....wham!!!! Priscilla had aimed a knee at Joanne's leg. I saw stars as her knee connected squarely in my crotch. My once proud boner sank as quickly as the flag of a retreating enemy and I curled up in a ball. Both women quickly forgot their contest and leapt to my side pulling me to the edge of the hot tub.

Priscilla was apologizing like crazy as she gently rubbed my upper thigh, a concerned look on her face. Joanne gently rubbed my other thigh and I began to feel a tad better. Bountiful breasts were pressed into my biceps as the sexy duo continued ministering to my pain. As the pain subsided and I was once again able to open my eyes, I was greeted by two women, eyes locked together and looking very much as though they were about to pounce on each other any second. Joanne had grabbed Priscilla's wrist and Priscilla's nails were dug into Joanne's left thigh. Then Joanne grabbed Priscilla's thigh and dug in her nails causing her to release her grip and grab Joanne's hand. Although still in a fair amount of pain, blood began racing to my groin like osmosis gone wild. I was in for a treat today.
"Ladies, I'm going to just relax here in the hottub for a minute. Why don't you two relax in the wall sauna? I think we all could use a break, ok?"
Both women smiled in a cruel way and said, "Great idea."
As they strode purposely toward the sauna, I marveled at their well-rounded asses and powerful legs. Both were 5'5" and quite evenly matched in weight. From my position in the hot tub, the sauna was perhaps 10 feet away and looked much like a giant TV set built into the wall.

Joanne removed her top, releasing her wonderfully full breasts clearly challenging Priscilla to do the same. Priscilla had always been jealous of Joanne's chest although she clearly had no need to be. As she removed her bikini top, the difference in size was difficult to measure.
"Age before beauty", beckoned Joanne as she set the control to wind, mist and jungle sounds.

"Beauty before bitch" was Priscilla's caustic reply as she crawled to the far end of the sauna and lay on her back. Joanne followed Priscilla in and as they lay side by side, arms and hips touching, both donned their goggles. They were sauna goggles, just covering the eye sockets. And while they protected the occupant's eyes from the sunlamp, they also blinded the wearer.
Unable to see Priscilla at all, I climbed from the hot tub and stood before the fishtank like enclosure. Nothing happened at first. I could see their lips moving although I had no idea what was being said. The expression on their faces spoke volumes, however. Although they couldn't see one another, their faces had turned toward each other, inches apart and they were clearly shouting now. I could make out muffled yells along with the jungle noises soundtrack. This was positively primeval.

Joanne moved first. Her right hand grasping Priscilla's upper thigh and squeezing. I could see Priscilla's mouth open wide in shock and surprise. Her hand sprung to Joanne's thigh and they lay there raking the other's thigh. Although they both clearly wanted to fight, both had expressed doubts about a real brawl between the two. They were so evenly matched, they were actually afraid they'd maim one another. I had spoken to both about rules catfighting on numerous occasions and was about to see if they had learned their lessons.
Both women, still on their backs were trying to move their legs from the pain and began in a bizarre fashion to try to hook their lower legs. Once a leg was locked, they pulled back toward themselves. The lower torso battle was fierce and getting fiercer. Still tearing at thighs, their legs were a whirlwind of activity. Their full breasts bounced and heaved upon their chests like four bowls of Jell-O in the hands of a clumsy waiter.

I could clearly hear muffled screams now as the women continued this phase of combat. Nasty red welts appeared on their thighs and both would sport nasty leg bruises tomorrow. Finally, in more pain than either imagined possible, the battle escalated. Using only touch, they turned toward one another and dug hands into the other's hair. Their legs locked up ferociously and they bucked thighs and bellies together. Their wonderful breasts were alternately mashed together and then apart. Although not moving in the typical sense, they were entwined like snakes, delicious asses quivering each time they jammed their thighs and bellies together. With a fierce double hair pull, Joanne managed to roll on top of Priscilla and immediately spread her legs out for advantage.

Priscilla wrapped her legs around Joanne's, content for now with the bottom position. Their heads rocked and bobbed as the hair pulling became fiercer still. With legs wrapped like ivy upon ivy and breasts battling deliciously, the hairpull was their primary weapon. And both used it as though they had been trained for centuries. Occasionally letting go of the sidehair and grabbing the back, they wrenched one another until I thought their necks would break.
Priscilla thrust up suddenly almost dislodging Joanne. But Joanne held firm and pressed her pussy firmly against Priscilla's managing to hold off the wild blonde's attack. Joanne's right hand disengaged from Priscilla's hair and grasped Priscilla's left breast with a fury. She clamped on and twisted, first one way and then the other like a demented safecracker. Priscilla did likewise and they went at each other like two wounded animals, twisting and tearing at breasts and hair.

Again Priscilla thrust upward and this time she managed to topple Joanne to the side and then crawl on top of her. Both women were pressed tightly to the Plexiglas and every few seconds their breasts would be thrust into and expand upon the glass. Then a furious tussle would ensue and another breast would be mashed into the clear door leaving a slight sweat mark as it swung away to engage in further battle. I was never so proud nor stood so tall as to see my woman engaged in a furious fight with an equal opponent.

Joanne thrust upward and pushed hard finally bursting the door latch and the furious femmes came crashing out of their jail like enclosure, locked together and snarling. Although it was a short fall, it knocked both women apart from one another and they lay there wounded, catching their breath. After several moments, they began stirring. Never once did either remove her blinding goggles. Both confessed afterward that the blindness enhanced the battle. Crawling toward one another, hands waving in front to detect the other, they came together once more. Hands brushed slightly, each took a wild swing where they thought the others face would be hitting only air.

But their momentum brought them crashing together. Wrapping arms around each other, they engaged in a massive display of strength. After trying to crush one another for several moments, the punching started. With one arm tightly wrapped about each other's neck, heads ear to ear, they began punching wildly, first at arms and ribs, then at dangling breasts. Each harsh punch brought a loud grunt and then a counter punch. Most women would have called it a day at this point, but these two old friends had something to prove. They had competed for years and this was to determine a champion. So they punched on. Eventually winded, they began grappling again, falling to their sides and beginning a furious rolling brawl at poolside. They were screaming and swearing and sweating. Their bodies were covered with welts and scratch marks as though both had fallen into a rose bush. After rolling and thrashing wildly for several moments, Joanne again emerged on top. Hands again going for hair they yanked, yelled, and began rolling once more.

They hit the water hard; it's coolness immediately shocking their red-hot bodies. They roiled around a bit under water, feet kicking above the surface and finally separated. Gasping wildly, they finally tore off their goggles and just glared at one another. Leaning on the side of the pool, they gasped huge lungfuls of air.

I jumped into the pool and stood between the hellcats with an arm around both. They were sobbing now. My hands moved to their outer breasts as I pulled them close, kissing one and then the other. My hands moved to their asses and under their bikini bottoms gently rubbing their pussies. They were gradually coming to their senses and definitely being turned on. They kissed and stroked me as I did them.

I led Joanne to the bedroom first. She leaned on me for support up the spiral staircase where she collapsed heavily into the bed. I lifted her legs up and covered her gently. Returning to the pool area, I found Priscilla walking gingerly toward me. I embraced her and led her to the bedroom where Joanne was already asleep. After getting Priscilla comfortably settled on her side of the king-size bed, I crawled between the warriors and began to slide off to sleep.
I felt a slight movement in the bed and then Priscilla's tongue sliding gently on my neck and her hand cupping my balls. Turning toward her, I grasped her hair and kissed her furiously while rubbing my hand gently on her pussy. She grasped my cock and began gently stroking while I fingered her moistening pussy. Slowly, I moved my body down between her legs and licked her. Slowly at first, then quickening my tongue movements, her hips began taking on a side to side motion. She smelled sweet and I managed to not miss a lick as she began thrusting directly into my lips and nose. Her breathing was becoming husky. She was trying to not make any noise.
With my right hand, I began massaging Joanne's pussy while she slept. After several moments, I could hear pleasurable sounds emanating from her side of the bed as well as Priscilla's slightly louder gasps of pleasure.

Priscilla was watching me through the overhead mirror, eyes only half open when she noticed Joanne looking at her. Coming awake slowly and with a smile on her face, Joanne didn't notice me at first. However, she noticed the smile and soft sexy sounds coming from Priscilla. Joanne's eyes slowly roamed downward to see the back of my head firmly held between Priscilla's thighs.

I could feel a rustling on the bed and Joanne's pussy disappeared from my massage and then, SLAM! Joanne threw herself directly on top of Priscilla with my head sandwiched between their wet pussies. My eyes looked up toward the battling women's stomachs to see their marvelous breasts once again mashing together. Priscilla's legs were wrapped under my arms as she had no intention of letting me go. But I was able to squirm about until I was on my back eating Joanne's pussy. Screams of pain and pleasure emanated from us all. Priscilla and Joanne, hands locked in hair fell to their sides and I rolled with them. Each now had a leg over my back as their pussies jammed together on either side of my head. I was able to move in such a way that I could tongue both pussies simultaneously as the furious women continued to battle above me.

They began tugging at one another's breasts once more while still pulling hair and jamming together at the crotch. Their faces were so close together now, grimacing and struggling still. Pinching and slapping they gradually closed together further to keep probing hands from breasts. Now they were face to face and both were very close to orgasm. My fingers probed their asses until I managed to get a finger into each while I continued to lick their delicious snatches. Bear hugging ferociously, Joanne and Priscilla began licking each other's ears, slowly dragging their tongues down their cheeks until their lips were so close. Each could feel the other's rapidly racing heart as their lips finally locked up in a furious French kiss. They licked and lapped at one another as their breasts slid and slithered in the sweat and their pussies pounded with excitement.

The pressure on my ears told me orgasm was imminent and I threw myself on top of the struggling women. My thighs rested on their lower legs and my dick slithered wetly between the two enraged and excited females. I could feel their wonderfully muscled bodies writhing together in a love combat so exciting I thought that my heart would burst. I held them both tightly as I joined their wet kiss with my own. Three tongues swirling, hips thrusting, wonderful breasts on my chest and then it was.......a thunderous orgasm.....first for me and then the women went over the edge..screaming into each other's mouths and pulling hair all the while. It was.....the best ever. Releasing their grips on the other's hair, the women began licking each other's lips lightly. I joined in quickly and we continued in this fashion for sometime until, can't quite remember when, my eyes slammed shut and the lights were out.
The next morning I awoke to two beautiful blondes and they were smiling. Joanne said something about a new car and Priscilla was meandering on about a partnership and I was saying something like.....yes...yes ....yes.

Note to readers:  My catfight books are available on Amazon.  They all have 6 catfight stories, one of which is illustrated by some of the best catfight artists on the planet.  You can access all books by typing "catwriter" at the Amazon prompt.  Hope to see you there, regards.   Catwriter

Catwriter