News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dream Match: Kate Upton vs. Abigail Ratchford: Beachside Brawl in Bikinis

• 11 Replies

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
To my knowledge, this match-up has never happened here on FCF. I've done some searching in polls and stories, and I haven't seen it pop up anywhere, sooo...

{alt}

Kate Upton
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 143 lbs

Versus

Abigail Ratchford
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 139 lbs

Kate versus Abigail, fighting with each other on the beach, in their swimsuits. The two are fairly evenly matched in age, size, and body, so this one could go either way. Who takes the victory?

(I maaay have been planning to do this match as part of my ill-fated mud-wrestling tourney. Maybe I'll get back to it one day...)

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Dream Match: Kate Upton vs. Abigail Ratchford: Beachside Brawl in Bikinis
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 10:13:31 AM »
Definitely a dream match and one I'm shocked hasn't been done before! I honestly don't know who to go for here... So I'm going to go with my gut and go with Abby, she looks like she'd have a dark side Kate doesn't have
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline underdogKu

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 03:40:24 PM »
I have to agree that Kate may not have what it takes to be a good fighter, as much as she is a fantastic model!
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »
Kate got her first stripe in jiu jitsu and is still training. She'd drag Abby down to the sand and stretch her all day.

Offline gelle

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 05:31:35 PM »
This fight will be a nightmare for Kate. I promise an easy quick win for Abigail!

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 05:41:54 PM »
How can anyone vote for Ratchford? It's a complete joke. Upton literally has advanced in jiu jitsu training and is bigger. She'd easily handle the plastic titted nobody.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 07:09:18 PM »
Kate is barely bigger. Two inches and a couple of pounds isn't going to make that much of a difference.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 10:11:29 PM »
Kate is barely bigger. Two inches and a couple of pounds isn't going to make that much of a difference.

Having a stripe on a belt in jiu jitsu is a big difference. It's a complete joke to consider this an even matchup and Kate should be wiping the floor with silicone sally in the voting. It's just another poll where the voters show themselves to be mentally challenged.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 11:32:56 PM »

Having a stripe on a belt in jiu jitsu is a big difference. It's a complete joke to consider this an even matchup and Kate should be wiping the floor with silicone sally in the voting. It's just another poll where the voters show themselves to be mentally challenged.

No idea Kate had a stripe on a belt in jiu jitsu, that's impressive but not exactly common knowledge. I think your taking this a bit too seriously.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2020, 11:42:05 PM »
I will say I didn't expect Kate to be trailing this far behind in the votes. It feels like she's lost a lot of popularity on here as of late...

Offline [3K] Kinky Kombat Kolosseum

• League Admin at KinkFighters
    • KinkFighters
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 12:08:13 AM »
I'm in the Blonde's corner here :P
Latest stories at the KinkFighters Website.

Support me at my Patreon!