News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Boxing Fight: Autumn vs Blayk

• 14 Replies

Autumnbliss

Boxing Fight: Autumn vs Blayk
« on: December 02, 2020, 08:41:55 AM »
Blayk and I recently had a little run in and took a quick dislike to eachother, hating that we're both so similar, so we agreed to sliding into a ring in just our bikinis, putting some gloves on and duking it out in front of everyone. Please feel free to add comments about how you think it would be finished off!

Autumn: 5'4", 115lbs, 22yo
Blayk: 5'4", 118lbs, 21yo

Blayks profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68550

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Re: Boxing Fight: Autumn vs Blayk
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 01:15:13 PM »
Yummy....I hope the gloves come off at some point!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 05:41:20 PM »
This will be close and hot to see play out .

Autumnbliss

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 11:14:37 PM »
This was it, the big break for me, headlining the show for the first time, months and months of hard work had brought me to today and I finally felt ready for it. Standing behind the curtain with my plain black robe on, my name across the back in red, my black gloves with red trim just peeking out of the sleeves as I hear the announcer start, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, MAKING HER ENTERANCE FIRST, SHE STANDS AT 5 FEET, 4 INCHES TALL AND WEIGHED IN AT 115LBS, AUTUMN 'RIGHT HOOK' ROTONDO!"

Pushing from behind the curtain as soon as my name is said, soaking in the reaction of the crowd at first, before I start making my way down the ramp, and then up the corner steps, getting into the ring and bouncing over to my corner, having my trainer slide my robe off, revealing my body, tight and toned, primed for battle, wearing only my black bikini, starting to stretch my body out, doing some shadow boxing as I wait for my opponents arrival... Yt

Offline claire.luna

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 12:43:08 AM »
Something about how Autumn carries herself strikes me as a genuine and dangerous confidence. A brat like Blayk won't be able to keep up.

The match might start competitive, but as the rounds wear on it's going to become increasingly embarrassing. Blayk will barely be able to keep her feet, coming out for the sixth round outmatched. Slower, weaker, almost sluggish before Autumn times her into a knockout combination. The match getting waved off before she even hits the ground!

Good luck girls.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2020, 12:51:54 AM »
Blayk is absolutely gorgeous along with fit. Autumn is as well but Blayk has that IT factor for me. Autumn will definitely win her share and likely put a strong fight together here but after a back and forth for a couple rounds it becomes more apparent. Blayk starts landing heavier blows. Then 2-1, and 3-1 her punches out number Autumn. Soon it’s a matter of time and Blayk can decide how short or long the fight will last at or about round 4. Blayk Wins and Autumn looks beautiful throughout but this time Blayk has a bit more.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 01:44:37 AM »
Such analytical commentary...

Whoever hits the other one more and harder will win!

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 05:04:11 AM »
I think Blayk takes this one.

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »
What a fight! A close long grueling fight but Blayk takes it!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 09:09:42 PM »
I think Claire has it just about right. I'm no boxer, but I like her assessment.

Autumnbliss

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 09:31:59 AM »
My eyes shifting as your name is boomed around the arena, looking right at you and it's almost instant that your eyes meet my own and not once do they seem to leave, fine, mine won't be looking away either, not now. Even as we get called forwards and the rules are run through with us once more, I'm barely listening, having already had them backstage, I just keep my eyes firmly on yours and then as we get told to touch gloves, I push mine forwards, wondering if you're actually going to touch, or just going to convince me to hurt you even more.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 01:31:32 PM »
Touch gloves?  Good sports?  Please, no.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »
Ohhhh my! As a competitor and spectator I just luv when two girls competitive spirits become so intense that they end up with pure disdain for each other. I get the feeling these two are gonna get pretty rough and nasty in the quest of a victory over each other. At first glance Im like no way can she compete with Autumn but Blayk has some guns and looks like she can hit hard. I dunno gonna watch this unfold a bit.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 06:36:30 AM »
Autumn wins both !!

Autumnbliss

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 11:31:33 PM »
My gloves there for you to touch with your own, but you just step away. Fine, if that's the game you want to play girl, then you've got it, I won't show an ounce of mercy once I have you hurt. Shifting back into my own corner now and just as I get there, the bell goes for us to start and I rush forwards, I'm taking center ring, it's mine and you're not going to stop me. My left hand flicking out in a jab as I move, wanting to make sure that you can't even try to move in, if that's what you wanted to do, this ring belongs to me.