News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Oh Carole - part 3, size matters after all

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Oh Carole - part 3, size matters after all
« on: December 02, 2020, 09:35:15 PM »
With the clock showing just under 8 minutes remaining, the bell sounds for the fifth fall and we move towards each other. I grab her arm and whip her into the ropes. As she bounces back I clothesline her cleanly to the mat and drop across her chest. It should be an easy pin but she just bucks me off and we both end up on our backs. We take our time to get up and face each other on the count of 8.

I hit her with three forearms to the chest in quick succession. She staggers back but then returns the compliment with a forearm to my belly. I double up and her knee connects with my face sending me sprawling. I’m dazed and get slowly to my knees shaking my head. I finally stand at a count of 9.

She offers me her palms, fingers spread, and again we lock up.  This time she seems much stronger (or maybe I’m just weaker) and more determined. I brace myself against her but suddenly pain shoots through me as she knees me in the crotch. I drop to my knees and she pushes me down onto my back. She pushes my hands down to the mat above my head.  For a moment all I can see is navy blue knickers as she drops her knees either side of my head. Then she sits back and plants that huge backside on my tits, bringing her full weight down on my chest. The air rushes out of me, I can’t breathe and I feel light headed. I try to kick out but she’s far too heavy to shift. I hear the ref count to 3 and then I pass out.  My worst fears have been realized. I just have to hope I can avoid a repeat of that experience.   

The video shows her standing up and returning to her corner. I’m flat on my back not moving. After 30 seconds or so Jay kneels beside me to check I’m OK, My eyes are open and I’m breathing hard.

It’s the first thing I remember after the fall.  A few seconds later Jay says “time to get up sugar” and stands up.  I roll over and get to my hands and knees as the bell sounds for the next fall. I hear Jay starting to count and see Carole approaching from her corner. She stands in front of me as I get to my feet and immediately puts me in a front headlock. Then she guides my head between her big muscular thighs. I feel the pressure as she starts to squeeze and then it all goes black.

The video shows her forearm me in the small of my back. I drop to my knees, my head still firmly between her thighs. At the same moment she drops to her knees, bulldogging me in the process. I am sprawled face down on the mat, my head between her knees. She spreads her legs slightly and rolls me over onto my back.

I come to – for a moment I see light but then she slides forward, her knees on my shoulders and drops that big arse onto me. My face is filled with warm, wet, sweet sex smelling panty. Then my air supply is cut off as the pin is counted out and, again, I’m out cold when she stands up and goes back to her corner.

I’ve just lost two falls in as many minutes and we’re now at three a piece with six minutes remaining. I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. I guess size matters after all. I hate to say it but things don’t look too good for yours truly.

Offline iluvcurves

Re: Oh Carole - part 3, size matters after all
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 09:10:01 AM »
Ellen, we feel your pain
 - and hope that was just Carole's 'good phase' (well, actually better than that because she absolutely wiped the floor with you)  :(
 - before you come up with a gamechanger  :-\

But agree things not looking good for you ...