News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Oh, Carole - part 4, falling fast

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Oh, Carole - part 4, falling fast
« on: December 04, 2020, 06:42:49 PM »
As the break comes to a close, I roll over and crawl towards the ropes. I pull myself up on them just as the bell sounds for the next fall. She rushes out of her corner and slams into me. 220lbs of womanhood presses down on my back pushing me onto the ropes. My tits are crushed against the top rope. I’m in agony.   Suddenly she hooks her legs around my waist and scissors me. It’s a move she’ll later regret but right now it’s me who’s feeling the effect. Her thighs tighten around my waist, crushing me. I’m still leaning over the top rope; this could be the end for me. In a panic I scream my submission.

As I do so I arch my back and we over balance and start to fall backwards into the ring. As the bell sounds for my submission we land heavily on our backs, me on top of her. Her pubic bone is slammed into my spine and the back of my head hits her face again. That has to be a contender for the fastest fall in history, 10 seconds from bell to bell.

The video shows us both stunned, lying on the mat locked together with me on top. After a few seconds before she rolls onto her right side and open her legs to release me. I flop out from between her legs as she comes to her knees and end up face down on the mat again with her kneeling over my bum rubbing her pussy. And so she should be, she just had my full weight smacked into it.  As for yours truly I’m out cold again so I have no idea what’s going on. After a while she gets to her feet and goes back to her corner leaving me slowly coming to my senses.

When I watch the video replay, I curse myself for submitting. If I hadn’t called out I'm sure the fight would have ended then and there in a double knockout. As it is, she’s taken three falls from me in as many minutes and I’m now on the back foot. But she’s hurt herself this time. That last move was meant to finish me but it went horribly wrong and she knows it.

The video shows her in her corner. She breathing hard and looking slightly worried although I can’t see why as the camera pans around to show me still on my hands and knees still struggling to make it back to my corner. The camera switches back to her. She’s standing now and rubbing her back. So that’s what she’s worried about. If only I could see it but my head’s still reeling.

I reach my corner and pull myself up. Erica hands me a towel but before she can get the stool into the ring Jay is calling “seconds out” and we’re off again. Erica takes the towel as the bell rings and tells me “go for her back”.

For the first time in the match I’m actually losing and I’m not really in a state to fight back. At least I’m on my feet at the start of this fall. We circle cautiously again, she’s trying to work out what state I’m in. Not good if I’m honest, I’ve taken a beating in the last few minutes, but I’m not done yet. Nothing for it I’m afraid; I’m going to have to attack.

I close on her, grab her arm and spin her into a corner.  Unfortunately, as I do so I lose my footing and I go down on one knee. She hits the turnbuckles hard; staggers and grabs hold of the ropes to stop herself going down. She slumps in the corner but by the time I’m ready to follow up she’s recovered her poise and is ready for me. I curse my luck. That was probably my last shot at winning the match and I’ve missed it.