News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rowan Chance vs Carys (Sexfight, Round 1)

• 3 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan Chance vs Carys (Sexfight, Round 1)
« on: December 06, 2020, 07:09:49 PM »
Rowan Chance
“Ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for our main event! An endurance sexfight to the finish! The only way to win is to drive your opponent to submission or knockout!”

Carys
"Introducing first, hailing from Cardiff, Wales, representing the UK in the league, standing at 5'7, weighing in at 130lbs, with jaw dropping measurements of 36DD-26-34 - let's hear it for Caryssssss the Welsh Spitfireeeee!" I move out onto the ramp into the arena - lights glimmering overhead, almost dazzling and blinding, as the crowd roars in excitement. Cleaning crews having left the arena after mopping up the 'mess' from the previous fight, as I saunter down the aisle, clapping a few hands, wearing a red robe, as I approach the ring, climbing up and slipping into the ring. Taking a lap around it, waving at the crowd, I move to my corner and stretch a bit, warming myself up and focusing my mind on the upcoming bout, waiting for my opponent to arrive.

Rowan Chance
“And representing the United States… weighing in at 130 pounds… 5’6”, with a sleek 34b, 24, 36 figure… it’s the Sexfighting Queen… ROOOWAAAAAAAN CHAAAAAAAAANCE!”

I step out with Halestorm’s “Black Vultures” blaring on the speakers. Black robe. Nothing on under it. Bare feet. My eyes painted jet black. My hair like raven’s wings: black with a sheen of blue. My olive skin from my Irish-Japanese heritage. And just below my bikini line, below my navel, is my one and only tattoo: “UNBREAKABLE”. I saunter up to the ring without clapping hands. I don’t do that. I focus entirely on you. Glaring at you the whole way, as if ready to punish you for even THINKING of challenging me.

Carys
As you are announced, I crane my head around and see you entering the ring. Shaking my head in some mock disgust, I watch your antics while measuring you up. As I see you settling in your corner, I hear the announcer explaining the rules of going to a submission or a knockout again. The crowd's noise dimming down now as eyes set on the ring in anticipation. I slowly undo the knot of my robe before pushing each side off slowly off the shoulder and then letting it sexily drop down onto the canvas behind me where an official deftly scoops it out and out of the ring - putting my massive 36DDs on display, and displaying my rump from behind as some in the crowd whistle while other take photos. I wink over at you and slowly move towards the center of the ring, cocking my head to a side as I focus on your body, wanting you to undress to rub my bigger bust in your face psychologically in front of the crowd from the get go ... yt

Rowan Chance
I let my robe *slide* off my shoulders, letting it tumble down my body. I’m not intimidated by bigger breasts. Those mean shit. It’s skill that matters. Like so many boys who think a big cock is going to get them wins, so many girls think monster boobs are an advantage.

Well, they are. They’re also a weapon your opponent can use.

So when you move to the center of the ring, and I move out to meet you, standing almost eye-to-eye, you see my smile. My wicked witch of the southwest smile.

And when the referee tells us to “take the position,” I move to my knees so we can start face to face...

Carys
I see you taking your robe off. Noticing it dropping down that beautiful skin as I smack my lips lightly in anticipation ... This was going to be fun!

As the ref mentions for us to take positions, I notice you moving down to your knees, and I do the same, dropping into a sitting position on my knees while looking into your eyes. "Ready?" comes the shout from the speakers, before the ref waves the hand, signaling for the bell.

'Ding ding ding'

As soon as the bell sounds overhead, I look to push my left knee forwards, taking a deep breath, and then try to just my chest outwards at you, pushing my back into it, trying to titty slam you for an opener, wondering if I can catch you by surprise and floor you early on ...

Rowan Chance
Girls with monster tits always try to assert them right at the beginning. So no, I’m not caught off guard. In fact, I’m ready for it.

You mash them at me and I go up, lifting my ass off the mat, hammering your lips with a mean, angry kiss.

My hands on your hips.

Pulling them forward.

Slamming my own forward.

Carys
I push in with my chest, aiming to 'introduce' you to them, but you come straight in at me, lifting your torso up and planting a hard and mean kiss straight onto my lips.

My eyes widening a little, before I feel your hands on my hips, pushing me in while yours come in hard, thrusting against mine.

Straight at it then, it seems. I blink and revise strategy. Time to shift gears.

You have a slight advantage from your offensive, but I try to even it out - pushing my lips open a little more, wanting to bring more of yours in as I try to devour them - lick and slurp at them - while kneading and rubbing at your hips.

Rowan Chance
Using my lips, my teeth and my tongue, all a part of my kiss. Using them all to overwhelm your senses. Let the scent of my hair fill your nostrils. The sensation of my skin under your fingers.

My leg slides between yours.

Opening us both up to a different kind of… attack.

My fingers run along your scalp and gently squeeze, pulling your hair. While my other hand sinks nails into the soft skin of your ass, as if daring you to make a thrust.

Carys
I feel your frame shifting as our kissing duel continues up top. Seeing your leg slipping between mine, the thigh brushing against my hairy kitty, a tiny tremor runs through my body.

But it also presents an opportunity. Your legs splitting and opening up, I keep my right hand around your back, looking to squeeze your butt and then move two fingers down into the ass crack, while I look to bring my left forwards, trying to rub it up from the inside of your other thigh, on its way towards your womanhood.

I feel your body—so good. So strong. This is not going to be an easy fight. I didn’t think it would be.

I’ve seen your other matches. The way you DESTROYED your opponents.

And when I feel you reaching behind me, looking to use your fingers on my pussy from behind, I recognize that strategy from your other matches.

I run my fingernails up your ass and then up your back. Leaving long, white marks in your skin.

As my hands *pull* on your hair, giving your neck up to my teeth. Which I use… like a wolf.

Carys
My hands working over your skin, feeling it ripple underneath my digits as I make my way up and down, from the front and the back, for your kitty.

But just then I gasp out in some pain as my scalp burns. Hair tugged backwards, head jerking back and forced to see up at the sky. Crowd cheering, as my body freezes momentarily.

My neck exposed, and you waste no moment in capitalizing on it. Coming straight in and biting on the skin, making me gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Rowan Chance
“She likes a little pain, does she?” I taunt at you as I liiiiick your neck. Marking you with my taste.

That’s when *I* push forward, rising up to get above your center of gravity, trying to arch your back toward the canvas.

“Rowan is going for the first position: on top of her opponent! Can Carys counter the move?”

Carys
Your assault on my neck as me on the backfoot. I hear your taunt and snarl. But you are onto me again.

Seeing your frame rising and then pushing against me, I try to resist, but with my frame already bent backwards, there is not a lot of leverage or purchase on the ring canvas to be had.

"Fuck" I mutter to myself lightly, as my body is sent flying backwards, ramming into the canvas with a loud thud as yours comes crashing down atop me.

Shaking my head, trying to rise above the heat of the moment and the roars of the crowd, looking to refocus here.

Rowan Chance
When you crash down to the canvas, you feel my body move quickly.

Grabbing your leg, trying to throw it up and over my shoulder as my pussy falls into place: right between your thighs.

I arch my back up, making my upper torso erect…

And my hips THRUST forward. Making a wet, hard SLAP that fills the arena.

A: “Rowan’s trying to lock in a tight hold here. Can she keep it?”

Carys
I am on my back and I feel you grabbing my leg and pulling it up, before lowering your kitty straight down onto mine with a wet slap.

Snarling, I bring my other leg up, planting my foot down and look to anchor off of it, before twisting my body, trying roll into your frame and look to topple you backwards onto your back against the mat in a counter attempt.

A: "Oh look at that ! The Welsh spitfire is not going to take this laying down, is she? She is looking to break out of the hold and turn the tables here."

Rowan Chance
Before I can lock the hold in—and lock you down—you use your body to throw both of us over, putting *my* back on the canvas.

A: “Carys has reversed the hold! That looks like it took Rowan by surprise!”

Rowan Chance
Yeah. Surprise.

Great.

I do my best to make sure you don’t lock *me* down, grabbing the back of your neck and pulling you down into a hard, angry kiss while I lock my legs around yours. You’re on top. That means you have advantage. But I can keep you from getting *too much* advantage.

Carys
My body moves on top of yours, where you pull my head down and lock in a hard kiss. Slurping onto your lips, I let you control that action.

My nipples erect from the arousal and excitement of the action, I look to push them down into your 34Bs, as your legs come to lock around mine. My hands coming down and in, looking to wedge them on your inner thighs, as I try to lower my hips and lower torso - aiming to grind down against you in a missionary trib while looking to keep a titty pin on your chest with my milky white mammaries, gravity working in their favor.

A: "Carys looking to put some pressure on her opponent now while Rowan is trying to minimize her vulnerability in this position." Crowd looking frantically to see how this transpires.

Rowan Chance
I feel the weight of your breasts on mine and I think, “So… she *does* know how to use them. All right. That’s a problem.” As my breath gets shorter from the heavy weight on my chest.

You start the slow grind and my hips match yours, stroke for stroke. Lifting my ass up every once in a while to give you a hard SLAM! to keep your rhythm off balance.

My hands go to your breasts and I sink my fingernails in, digging in to the tender, pale flesh as my kiss continues to do battle with your kiss.

Rowan Chance
A: “We’re in it now! No foreplay! No fooling around! These two women are going at it, trying to knock the other one out early!”

Carys
My tits digging into your girls, as I try to keep the pressure and impale with my thick nipples into your nubs at the same time before your fingernails dig into them, making me cry out in shock and pain. "Fucking bitch!" I hiss, breaking the kiss.

Rowan Chance
“HAH!”

Carys
My pussy making ample connection with yours, trying to keep the rhythm going as you aim to break it, I look to bring my arms up to do some damage control - trying to grab at your wrists, looking to pry them apart from my mammaries and pin them over your head.

At the same time, looking to break the kiss, and lick down your jaw to your neck, trying to push my tongue out and make little swirlies on your skin there with it, as I try to regain control.

Rowan Chance
Both our bodies moving in perfect synchronicity.

Hips grinding together.

Your mouth on my throat makes me gasp.

Makes my hips *shudder* for a moment.

Rowan Chance
A: “Whoah! Something just happened to Rowan! Carys may have gotten in the first real “attack” of the night!”

But they recover fast and send another powerful SLAM up against your pussy. Aiming for that clit of yours.

My legs tighten around your legs and I feel your breasts crushing mine. I need to get out of this position… so just as you grind down, at the right moment, I send another SLAM! up, trying to stun you long enough to twist you over.

I get your arms down to your side, freeing my breasts to ravage your chest from their dominant position.

With that sorted, and my mouth working on your neck and throat, biting and nibbling at the tender skin there, I look to increase the pace of my assault onto your kitty.

Just then though, you time your upwards slam, and catch me straight with a shot onto my clit! I gasp, mouth opening from the shock, as my clit pokes out of its sheath, and my body freezes atop yours, from the waves of pleasure coursing through my frame from that sudden upwards slam.

Carys
A: "Carys has just frozen. Stopped all of a sudden! Is this the window of opportunity that Rowan needed here?"

Rowan Chance
*yes…*

I flip both of us over FAST. Your back hitting the canvas with a hard enough THUMP that it should knock some wind out of you.

You’ve already done enough of that to me with your tits.

And with you stunned, I have so many options. I don’t even take the time to catch my breath. I’ve got to get you down and KEEP you down.

With your back on the canvas, I split your legs wide open, putting my hips between them.

Leaning over you… my own pussy poised just above yours… I give it a series of

THREE

HARD

JABS

With your legs wide open and me between them… there’s not a lot of room for defense.

Carys
The stun has done a number on me, allowing you to reverse the positions and then stretch my legs wide, locking in a good position for your kitty atop my womanhood.

Before I could come to, I gasp in a sudden surge of pleasure in my frame, as you position your sex atop mine. My clit jutting out from it protection under the head, as you assault it and my pussy with three hard jabs.

"Ughhh!"

"Ohhhhh!"

"Umphhhhhh!"

My body rattles underneath yours, trembling from the hard shots, as my pussy wets from the hits. Clit swelling and erecting further, coated and moist from the pre-cum.

Rowan Chance
A: “Carys is taking hard hits! I don’t know if she can hold an orgasm back much longer!”

Carys
The shock brings me back out from my stupor as I gasp. looking up at your frame, I reach out with my hands, trying to grab at your 34Bs and squeeze them hard in desperation, looking to grab them from the base and push outwards, aiming to end with a nipple pinch.

Rowan Chance
I feel your hands on my breasts and you hear a *cackle* from my lips. The crowd goes *wild* when they hear that.

As you grab them, I take the opportunity to *grab your ankles* and throw them up and out, spreading your legs even *wider* apart.

Now POUNDING your clit.

With a merciless

Endless

Rhythm.

Looking down at you with my dark eyes and my knowing smile.

“Your clit is so weak,”

SLAM!

“Your pussy is ready to explode.”

SLAM!

“And you are going to be just another notch in my belt.”

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

Carys
A: "The Welsh blonde is looking in trouble folks. She's got a titty attack going, while her opponent is going to town on her pussy!" The crowd roaring at that.

I bite my lips, trying to fight this, trying to find a way out of this as I squeeze onto your B cups hard, while your pussy slams repeatedly into mine. Orgasm building up inside of me, making me shudder, as more precum leaks out of my pussy.

I try to hold on to it - trying to fight this, but you have control over my frame in this position and my pussy is exposed to yours to do as it pleases. I wiggle in frustration underneath you, trying to knock you over while looking to dig my nails into your tits for some distraction, as I feel my orgasm welling up and reaching the tipping point ...

Rowan Chance
Your fingernails on my breasts are having an effect… but not the effect I’m having on you.

I bend your legs up so I can tower over you

My breasts pressing down on *yours*

My hard nipples pushing yours in.

You are bent almost in half

And I am literally *bouncing* off your clit.

My eyes look down into yours

Glaring down

“Feel that, Carys?”

“That’s the queen of sexfighting”

“And she’s fucking your pussy into submission.”

POUND

POUND

POUND

You feel your clit weakening

As it’s smashed between my body and yours

Your pussy ready to SPURT

As the tip of my tongue licks your lips

My fingernails dig in to your ankles

And I hover my hips… for just a second…

Before I cock them back like loading a shotgun

And...

SLAM them down between your thighs.

Carys
Your pussy relentlessly grinding down against mine. My body trembling. Just then your push your breasts down into mine, your Bs pushing into my DDs, nipples impaling into mine and stimulating the glands inside.

My nipples throb, while you pound into my kitty. I try to resist. To fight. To ignore the pleasure.

But it is too much. Gasping, eyes widening, body shuddering ...

Craning my neck, head up to look at your face, before it twists back in a wave of pleasure, while my pussy erupts - spraying its juices out onto your kitty and down onto the canvas, as my body writhes in pleasure on the ring floor.

The crowd erupting in an excited roar

Carys
A: "And look at that! Rowan has drawn the first orgasm of the match ladies and gentlemen!"

Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
Re: Rowan Chance vs Carys (Sexfight, Round 1)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 03:58:44 PM »
Looks an even fuck fight , waiting for an incredible finish
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 07:14:24 PM »
*sits back in the crowd and watches, making mental notes..smiling..saying to no one in particular* This is going to be a nice, long fight.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 07:25:26 PM »
Excellent.