News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A college experience: Freshman Year - Fall Part 1

• 6 Replies

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
A college experience: Freshman Year - Fall Part 1
« on: December 07, 2020, 07:11:33 AM »
Foreword: For those of you who haven't the faintest who I am. Well that's fine cause this isn't really about me. I have a tendency to find wonderful compelling people to write with. Its an addiction. Seriously. One of those people most of you will shortly look her up under the name pkmdratini2008. For those of you who recognize this. Unique. FCF name, you probably know her as Erica. For those who are keeping track at home Erica and I are on our fourth google document averaging somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ pages of writing. This is not a traditional log an neither will any of the following be. Its about two girls in college finding there way. Some of these logs. There is going to be a whole lot of talking and not a lot of bashing tits. Sometimes she fights. Sometimes I fight. Mostly not each other though stick around for the finale of the Fall Semester it is an emotional one and having finished it today I can say I was actually kinda teary writing it because I've found a wonderful and compelling friend in Erica. And our battle was not a nice one. I'll leave you wondering about that.

For now. I encourage you to enjoy and I will try to keep the posts coming. You can find Erica Here and yes. She is a hottie. No I haven't slept with my roommate and best friend....Yet. Stay tuned. I hope you all enjoy. See the attachment for Erica's first victim.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The simple truth was that I had no idea what my roommate was really like. I was a far cry from the voice on the other end of the phone the first few times we had talked about what it was we needed for our shared dormitory space. Beyond that it had just been awkward and I got the impression that neither of us really knew what to talk about. How does one indicate an interest in battling other women for their undergarments and the opportunity to use them sexually to a stranger over the phone. In my defense I suppose the college did have a reputation for such a thing and I'd personally been into these competitions since my senior year in high school. It helped that I was bi. Standing staring at the strange collection of items arrayed on my side of the room I vaguely wondered if the cork board on the wall with dozens of tacks in it but nothing hung up yet looked weird. I did have a collection that could be displayed on it but I figured I should start fresh for college and I had yet to acquire any worthwhile tops or bras yet. Sad really. Letting my eyes wander over the bed I pursed my lips. Was the Eve blanket too much day one? Maybe I should have gone with a neutral color instead of a print. But then again... my eyes drifted to the desk where a...questionable collection of things currently resided. Comics, a players handbook for D&D and perched atop it a scantily clad sorceress model. A gift from an ex-boyfriend. He's painted it himself hence the blue hair. Yeah if this didn't make a statement I wasn't sure what was going to. I looked at the empty space on the other side of the room. Desk, bed, and walls devoid of anything. Bouncing in annoyance I finally picked up my jacket and made a beeline for the door. I was too wound up. Hopefully Erica would come and unpack and I wouldn't have to awkwardly be there. Who knew maybe she was super cool and like me. I caught my reflection in the glass on the way out. Pinned heart tattoo peaking over low cut blouse and push up bra. Yeah and maybe I was about to inherit a substantial amount of money too. In annoyance I went on the prowl for my first blood of the year.

I had been nervous and annoyed most of the day. Dad had been a mess, his little girl going off to college. But I had refused to have him help me. There were upper class advisors and what not that helped. He didn’t have to drive all that way. I had a pair of nice girls helping me climb the steps with the few boxes I had brought and I stepped in the room. I only gave Remington’s things a brief look before I began unpacking my own things. I was somewhat proud of myself as I placed my D&D books on the shelf, finally able to not have them hidden from my Dad; placing the Mini of my favorite villain, a female albino tiefling bard that had terrorized though who had been brave enough to play my campaigns. A few other knick knacks and posters followed, my laptop. I made my bed. I set up the TV and my Xbox. I accidentally opened a drawer that looked like you had already taken and paused for a moment, seeing a rather interesting array of unmentionables. It made me flush a bit as I closed it quickly and began putting my own things away. I eventually can’t help but look at my phone and see the time. “Wonder where she is…nothing on campus starts until tomorrow…” I mutter as I walk over to her side of the room. My eyes widen a bit as I see the players hand book. My eyes freeze on the model. “Hmm…sorcereress…” I mutter.

Practically skipping down the hallway between the dorms my concerns about my roommate nearly forgotten and a huge grin plastered on my face I noted the looks I garnered from some of the other girls in the hallway. Most were confused as to why there was a blue haired freshman trotting along with a pink victoria's secret bra hooked on her right finger and slung over her shoulder. It wasn't a conquest to write home about my catching the stuck up blonde who had previously been attached to the bra and luring her into a chest to chest battle out behind the pool had been highly satisfying. She was some parents' money, nothing who was supposedly a legacy for one of the sororities on campus. Mommy had supposedly started her training early when she'd shown "promise" which I understood to be code for having sufficiently large boobs to titfight with. At least that's what she'd been telling her friends when I'd been striding by. Sure enough being obviously curious had gotten her to pay attention and after some posturing and a claim about knowing what a titfight was she'd informed her groupies that as a legacy it was only fitting she should take the first bra of the semester. It had been a decent little scuffle but I wasn't exactly going to require ice.

Pushing open the door to the door I skipped into the room half singing Crazy=Genius and then stopped. Mouth opened as I came face to face with my new roommate. Newly defeated opponents bra still slung over my right shoulder, hair slightly mussed, bra riding lower after it was hastily replaced.

"uhhh" was all I could manage as I took in the brunette hottie standing in what I assumed was our room now.

I hear the door open and turn, at first offering a smile. I’m dressed very casually, the signs of the sweat working up from moving already gone, though my hair remains in a sloppy bun held together by a pencil. I’m wearing a loose fitting t-shirt, which still cannot hide the swell of my breasts and reads “Vox Machina'' across my chest, and somewhat dorky, but practical hiking shorts; currently barefoot. “Oh, hey..” I say as you step in…the blue hair mussed, your clothes askew, and a bra in your hand. “Umm…I’m guessing you are Remington? I’m Erica…” I say, shifting awkwardly before offering my hand.

I blink slowly as I realize how I must currently look. Too short jeans, loose blouse, canvas jacket. Total mess. Taking the hand I shake it firmly "Sama-" I stop and purse my lips. "No, you know what? Fuck it. Remington. You can call me Remington." My ears feel like they are on fire. I went by my middle name in High School but this is a fresh start and I intend to treat it thusly. I never really liked my first name but it feels appropriate. I finally take a peak over your shoulder and see the books. "Holy crap...are you actually into-" I point at your books. "I'm going to be totally honest I was prepared for the worst but if you're not just fucking a dude who Dungeon Masters I'm going to be down right ecstatic."

I see you point at my books and then I giggle. “huh? Oh yeah. No, I’m a DM. I’ve never been with a boy…that played.” I say. “I always had to hide it…dad thinks it’s devil worship…or just too nerdy for its own good, I was never quite sure.” I really. Feeling somewhat at ease that there appears to at least be some common ground.

Tilting my head I run my free hand through my curls. "Well then I guess its a good thing you're here now. College is your opportunity to branch out and be yourself. Or whatever." I wave and sort of giggle. Looking over your other stuff I nod and stand there awkwardly for another moment as I realize I still have the bra in my hand. Pursing my lip I hold up my finger. "Give me just a second would you?" As embarrassed about this as I might be I REeeeally want to do this. Walking over to my cork board I take the pen down from its place to the side of it. Its a permanent marker. Flipping the bra over I put my tongue between my lips as I write on the inside of the left cup. "Sierra Williams'' followed by a date. With that done I free one of the tacks from the cork board and then pin the bra to the board through the thin fabric of the back strap. "Sorry about that." I hop onto my bed and kick off my flip flops onto the floor. "So what else are you into? Plans, dreams, major?"

I stand and watch as you step away, bra arched. I see you write something on the bra then you pin it to the cork board over your desk. What the hecken heck? “Shouldn’t tha…”  you cut me off before I can finish my sentence. “I mean…I like dance…I play vollyball…or I did, not good enough to….Okay I’m sorry bit…” I say, pointing to the bra. “Do you like…need a dirty clothes hamper? I have an extra one if you forgot yours…”

I stiffen as you point at the bra. Yeah there was literally no way you were going to gloss over that. I know I wouldn't be in your position. I make an 'mmm' noise and I look back at the cork board. "Uh. No. I uh. I have one..." I sort of trail off. It would appear you're not aware of the schools reputation when it came to the more attractive than average attending female population here.

"That's my uh. Trophy rack...." I trail again before I look at the still slightly open door. Standing up I walk over and shut it firmly before I return to you and sit down on the bed across from you again. "You don't know about this whole thing I take?..." I search your face for some indication you know what I'm talking about.

I give you a funny look when you say trophy. “Umm…that’s a trophy…” i say, pointing over to the small plastic golden statue of a girl serving a volleyball on the corner of my desk. “That is underwear…flashy underwear at that.” I say before I look at you. “What whole thing?” I ask as I walk over and sit on the other side of the bed across from you.

give you a look that says I'm rather embarrassed that I have to explain this but as I look you up and down I realized maybe this isn't such a bad thing. "Okay don't laugh. The girls at this college fight each other. And no not really what you think when I say fight. I'm sure catfights happen but most of the fights around here are far more...uh...well they involve more...feminine means of combat." I turn a slight pink color. "Most of the time we titfight. At least that's the reputation this school has. I know there are other things that go on too. Assfights, sexfights, probably wrestling. It all depends on what you have the appropriate measurements for. I uh, well I sort of do it all but most girls just want to match boobs so that's what I do...." sort of slow down watching your face for a reaction.
I look at you blank faced. Combat? Titfight? Assfight? I glance down at my own body, then back to you. Then start laughing, first nervously, then almost hysterically. “Oh Remington. You really got me going there. I know I’m from Kentucky but I’m not a yokel or something.” I say, my brain at the moment just unable to accept what you are saying, nothing about it computes as real. “Now come on, what’s it really? Is it like…when boys put a notch on their bedpost. That’s okay. I don’t mind if you are into girls or anything like that."

I'm not sure what I expected but I think I really should have expected this one. I pause and inhale as you start laughing. I'm not mad but it sort of annoys me that you don't believe me. "I mean yes I'm into girls but I don't exactly discriminate in my tastes in be- look that's not- I'm serious!" I huff as you continue to giggle at me. Pursing my lips in annoyance I think for a minute before a thought strikes me. Pulling at my phone I thumb it furiously flicking through several pages I tap away at a username and password. One of the sororities maintains a forum of who's who on the campus and it also served as a pseudo officially ranking site. You had to be approved by the moderators. Women had to prove they were who they said they were as well as provide either interest or proof of previous fights. I had been accepted within days since I had video of some of my high school escapades. Guys were admitted to the sight usually as sponsors or just high paying voyeurs.

With a few flicks sure enough it was there. On their news thread was a new thread titled "Blue haired freshman defeats LEGACY SIERRA WILLIAMS - Please help identify" Opening the thread I scrolled and downloaded the video. It was actually a pretty okay video as I watched the beginning of it. Though the person filming was obviously a little shaky. Turning the phone around I thrust it into your hands.
"Here. Watch."

I look at you, then take the phone. “What….what the…”I mutter as I watch. My eyes widen. “Wait…you’re…oh my…” I mutter and I squirm slightly, feeling myself get a little aroused? Really…what? “Wow I…I had no idea…” I mutter, in stunned disbelief mixed with a fast growing curiosity…

I knew exactly how that fight ended. Sierra took a hard hit, went into the back of the pool changing rooms and then I smashed her up against the wall with a straight on hit leaving her to slide down the wall like a squashed bug. As you continue to watch I realized I'm a little self conscious suddenly my tits are pretty much on clear display in the video but I clear my throat awkwardly. "Yeah well when you're done..." I gesture over my shoulder at the wall behind me. "Winner takes the loser's bra or bikini top. Most girls that do this have a trophy rack or a trophy line...I guess maybe Sierra is like actually a big deal I don't know she went down pretty easy." I sheepishly run my fingers through my own hair.

I hand you your phone. “I…I never even heard of this…How did you even know?” I say, scrambling off the bed and going over to the bra, looking it over, seeing the name and looking back over to you.
"Well. I had access to the internet for one thing but the cheerleaders at my high school were into it. The captain my junior year had an older sister that went here and I guess she told her all about it. Even showed her how to fight when she was home. She subsequently explained this to the other girls on the squad and it jumped from there to the volleyball and then dance team. Supposedly some of the band girls also go into it. I picked it up in dance. Turns out." I heft my boobs and let them drop "I have the requirement for it and I'm pretty good at it..." I avert my eyes at this point. "...anything else you want to know?"

I put the bra down and look to you. “I…I’m sure this won’t shock you but…I’m kind of…a shy girl.” I say as I walk over and sit back on the bed. “I didn’t really have a lot going on in high school…if something like this was going on I certainly never knew about it…” I say trailing off a bit and flushing. I take a deep breath then look back to you. “I want to know everything…including how. I’m tired of being…well not me. I like me…but…this me?” I say, standing up and holding out my arms. “I’ve never…just…ugh I’m a mess now. This is a lot."

My eyebrows sort of quirk as you talk at me for a moment. I remember feeling overwhelmed as well and I wonder if this is how Jen felt trying to explain and teach me. I had wanted to do it but I'd been a painful introvert who only knew how to be myself when I was dancing or at practice.

"I was very similar. It's okay it's a ton to take in all at once. But I understand wanting this to be a transformation in your life. I'm sort of on the same journey myself. I guess I feel like I have something to prove stepping into the deep end from the kiddie pool."

Watching you gesture I waved you back to bed. "I'll tell you whatever you want just where do you want me to start?"

I come back over and sit down. “I…I mean…I guess…am I even…you know…equipped?” I ask, motioning down to the rest of my body. “I mean…I’m fit. I played volleyball and danced ballet for ages…”

Looking you up and down I purse my lips. "I mean. You're like what. 36DD?" Honestly I was sort of wondering if we were close to the same size from how your chest pressed against the shirt but I wasn't sure. "And if you did volleyball then your ass is probably a hell of a weapon so you can probably assfight too. " tilting my head back over I nibbled on my lip a little. Standing up suddenly I walked over to the window and pulled it shit "here stand up"

I can’t help but look you up and down as you get out of the bed and go to pull the blinds down on the window. “Ummm okay.” I say as I stand up a little awkwardly, suddenly feeling nervous and a little exposed. “But yeah…I’m 36DD…I think…that’s what fits me best and daddy…well he didn’t know anything about that so…” I say, muttering almost as a safety mechanism at this point.
Turning back to you I lean over and look at your butt before gently propelling you into the middle of the space between the two beds and turn you around so I'm standing behind you. "Don't freak out okay, just flex your butt." Waiting for you to flex I turn myself around as I watch you turn your already shapely ass into something really impressive. No doubt a hanger on from volleyball I give it an experimental bump with my own running and weight lifting rear. It's like smacking a warm piece of rock. I almost feel bad for the girl whose butt you bust with that thing. "Holy shit Erica." I burst into giggles honestly. I'm kind of worried that I'd lose to you after that but I shove the feeling down. You're not my rival you're my roommate and this is all new to you. "Well your ass is ready to go that is for sure. Hold on." I pull the back of your shirt up and flick the tag down from under your strap. "Hmm you're wearing a 36DD..." I tug on the bra. "Do your boobs feel squished when I'm not pulling?" From the look of your shoulder straps they seem to be in the right place which is a good sign.

I stand there confused as you have me flex my butt. I feel yours bounce into mine and initially suppress a giggle, only to let it go when you giggle as well. “Umm, thanks. I’m just lucky I guess.” I reply, only to gasp a bit as I feel you pull my shirt up, your cold hands bringing a shiver down my spine. I shake my head. “No, this is my comfiest one...I wear it a lot because of that.” I say, glancing back at you. I’m flushed, but excited. I don’t know why I’m so comfortable being judged by you, maybe it’s because I’m getting a good assessment?

I make a thinking noise as I peer over your shoulder and down your cleavage. My embarrassment is gone now that my brain sees you as a conspirator in this endeavour. "Yeah.. I think you're probably a 36DD then. This is a really nice bra, was it a gift?" You said something about your dad earlier and I have to wonder if maybe your mom wasn't in the picture. That would make sense why you just sort of assumed you were a 36DD. Letting your shirt fall back down I walk over to my drawer to rummage. I had preemptively brought along some of my older bras as a cushion in case I wasn't as good at this here as in high school. Digging out three pairs I walked back over to you.

"Here, take that off. You're a good size for this. Bigger than average but not the biggest by any means. That's a good thing and a bad thing. When you aren't wearing it do you sag very much?" I tilt my head as I look at you. The movement quizzical sort of like a bird trying to figure out what it was looking at.

My eyes widen a bit and I go flush. “Just...what...?” I say, taking a moment before nodding. “Right I guess...yeah.” I say. I ready up and pull the pencil from my hair, shaking my head to allow messy hair to fall to my shoulders. I slide out of the t-shirt, revealing the basic, cream colored bra I have on underneath.

I look at you a moment and shrug. “I don’t think so...” I say as I reach back and unhook the bra. It hangs there for a moment as I think about it a moment. I’m in college; you’re my roommate in this tiny little room; you were going to see my breasts eventually, right?

I shrug the bra off and toss it onto the bed. My tits bounce slightly, but remain high and perky on my chest, topped with nub-like nipples that stiffen in the cooler air, surrounded by a inch wide in diameter areola.

For a moment I just look at you and then nod approvingly. Reaching up with zero shame or hesitation I grab both your tits at the same time and give them a firm squeeze and heft them in my hands thoughtfully. "Well. Good news. You're fucking stacked. No need to worry about getting drilled by a C cup with attitude and more breast tissue than fat. You feel like you're pretty dense."

It finally dawns on me what the hell I just did and I turn bright red. "Uh-umm. S-Sorry I was justtryingtohelp." I thrust the bra in my left hand at you and turn to the left. Aroused does not begin to cover the current situation. You're hot. I'm bi. I just handled your boobs on our first day together. My ears absolutely BURN.

My eyes almost bug out of my head when your grab my tits. Then you squeeze them. No one had ever done that! I’m not even sure I had done that. I see you suddenly turn away in embarrassment and I reach out and touch your shoulder. “It’s okay. You could have asked first, but it’s okay.” I say, giggling A little.

I hold up the bra and examine it for a moment. I then begin to put it on, clasping it in the back. “Mmm, feels nice.” I say, glancing down and noticing it seems to be pushing my breasts up a bit. “Woah, even I’m surprised at myself.”

I smile sheepishly as you put your hand on my shoulder "Sorry I'm a little foreword when I'm comfortable, drunk, or distracted." Turning back to you as you heft your tits into the bra I blink and then a slow smile crosses my face. "Nice! The boys around here don't stand a chance. Now we just have to make sure the girls don't" I hand you the other two. "Don't wear that one." I point at the one on the bed. "Wear these, they are cheaper and old." Flicking my eyes down to your chest again I finally manage to peel my eyes back off them and meet your before going pink again. "Uh, yeah sorry. Just impressed is all. I wasn't expecting that to happen but I should know better cause we are basically boob twins." I giggle suddenly.

I smile a bit and giggle. “Thanks.” I say as I hold up the other bras and off to you. “Well...” I flush a bit as I have something of a naughty thought.

“It seems only fair....you saw mine...and felt me up like a cantaloupe at the market...” I say before gigging again and motioning to your own chest.

My left eyebrow shoots straight up. "What. A. Hustler...." I can't contain the girlish laugh for long before I shake my head. Shrugging my coat off I check to make sure the door is locked before I toss it on the bed. My shirt follows revealing a purple low cut bra. Stepping up to you I reach back and unhook it before pulling it away and holding it up with my right hand as I flick my hair forward over the left side of my face. This was awkward as hell but the only counter I've ever found for that is to just be goofy and own it. Tossing the bra on the bed I push my hair back up and hold it behind my head with my arms up which lifts my chest slightly. I had bounce but not much and does a great job of giving gravity the middle finger. My chest however still features the red marks from my earlier engagement. They aren't too large or bright but they are there on the top, front, and side of my chest.

I step up a little closer, flush, surprised my own forwardness but hey, we’re trying new things, right.

“Woah...” I mutter as I bring my right hand up and gently run down the red skin along the side of your right tit. “Does it hurt?” I ask, still examining.

I tilt my head left and right and make a not sure face. "Uh, I mean its not like a bruise. Which does happen. It's like when you get slapped and it just kinda stings a little. She didn't get me too bad with anything. It will go away by tomorrow. They are a little achy from some of the slams but that's pretty normal stuff." I watch you and then snort. "Do it. You know you want to check me like ripe fruit. It won't hurt me I promise." I stick my tongue out at you.

I look back to you and giggle a bit then I nod. I bring my other hand up and give them both a ripe squeeze. “Oh…wow yeah…I see what you meant…firm..’I mutter, squeezing and kneading them. Suddenly I realize I’ve been doing it…a lot and I pull my hands away. “Okay, we’re even…”

I inhale and shake my head as you let me go. Picking up my bra I pull it to my chest hoping that you maybe didn't notice my nipples promptly spike up at your 'handling' "Good, but yeah to answer your question-" I hook my bra "You're pretty much set. As for sexfighting you're going to have to figure that out yourself it really just depends on how easy you orgasm and how good you are at making others. Catfights and wrestling are sort of just how good you are in a fight." I beam at you and flop back down on the bed not bothering to put my shirt back on. "Probably a good thing we got that out of the way. So what else do you want to know?"

I see you flop back down on the bed and I sit back down on the other side. “I mean…I don’t know. How do I even…do any of this?” I ask. “I’ve never just gone out…ya know…looking to do anything…much less fight. Also how do you even fight?"

"Well admittedly there is a little bit of an art to it. In theory you should be able to arrange a fight through that site I got the video from if you have access to it. You can also just try and figure out if someone does this sort of thing. The bras hanging  up in someone's room are a give away. There are also a couple sororities who do this sort of thing as part of being in the sorority. So their members all fight and some of them are even required to accept challenges. Like the rumor is that all the pledges have to take challenges from outside the sorority with no exception other than gross mismatch in size. I don't know how it actually works but it goes into who they accept for some of them I think. I've also heard that some of the parties on campus and greek row are covers for tournaments of exhibitions." I shrug. "Funny enough all that stuff is brand new to me. As for the actual fighting, most of it comes down to hitting your opponents chest with yours or grinding against hers with yours. There is technique to it but that's hard to explain, its less show more tell." I avoid eye contact and am suddenly self conscious again.

I listen and nod. “I suppose that all makes sense…I didn’t know anything about all this before because I didn’t know the right people…but now I know you. I suppose that is a start.” I say, looking at you. “Will you…at least help me navigate all this?”

I turn and look at you with a goofy grin in place. "Uh, yeah! Hence the bras for you to use." I gesture at them. "This is going to be a good year. I'm so very glad they put us together. I bounce your leg with my foot. "Oh shoot! We need to get you signed up for the Kentucky Girl Next door. Especially if you want to be in the know.

--

Fight one pool vs Katie Lou.

I glance over to you as you come back up, handing me a drink. “I can’t believe I let you talk me into wearing this. I’m all...out.” I say, awkwardly adjusting my red bikini top, the bottoms covered by a pair of jean shorts that you had cut short. I take a sip of the drink then my eyes widen and I cough. “What is in this?” I ask, shaking my head as the unfamiliar taste of alcohol mixed with cheap sodas goes down my throat.

Looking you up and down I smirk. My skull and rose print bikini top does little to hide my endowments either but from your picking at the fabric and the fact that I almost had to carry you out of the room makes it clear you're new to this. "High fashion and cheap whiskey. The easiest way to get people to talk to each other in minimal clothing. How else would we establish a social hierarchy based on appearance and being a decent flirt." I scanned the ground like a hunting hawk. There were options here. Lots of options. I suspected that some of the freshman wannabe were using this as a hunting ground. After all, some as yet unidentified blue hair whirlwind had taken out one of the bigger fish in the pond before the games had even begun. The nerve, how could she have done that. I unwittingly probed the blue water proof lipstick I was wearing with my tongue before chiding myself. I was here to find you a match.

That's when I saw her. A natural redhead in a powder blue bikini. It had to be who I thought it was. I had started to make notes based on the forum and videos I could find about the potential rivals in our dorm. Katie was one of them. Turning slightly I gave you a sideways look and finished my drink. "2 o'clock. Red hair. Blue bikini. You can take her tits."

I’m looking around, though I’m unsure what I’m even looking for. Everyone looks to be chatting and in various cliques. The exact thing I avoided like the plague.   “Huh?” I mutter, before I glance over to the direction you indicate. “Her? Really? She’s cute. Looks too sweet to do just that sort of thing...” I say, more like I’m talking myself out of it than I really believe what I’m saying.

Stepping around you I fold my arms and push my chest into your back as I lean my elbows over your shoulders and push my head over your left shoulder. Like any good devil I promptly continue this line of attack. "I mean. Do you want to see the videos I found? She's a new face like you. Tough little rack one fight was just dumb luck. She tripped and fell on the loser at the end of it. The second one she almost lost but her opponent was softer in the chest than she was and tapped out at the last second. You can take her, no problem. She's got the bug for this and would take any excuse to add another top to her collection. You're going to put that first sweet big red L on her snow white perfect record. You know you want to."

Stepping back and releasing the pressure on your back I shake the ice in my cup in annoyance at its lack of alcohol. "Well? What do you say?"

I take a deep breath as I listen to you. I can’t lie, you have a flare for the dramatic. A small smirk crosses my glossy lips. “Okay, sure. Let’s pop this cherry. What do I do, just...walk up and ask?” I ask, fighting the urge to lean back against you again and instead turning to face you.

I tilt my head left and right thinking before I grab your wrist and a truly wicked smile splits my lips. Making a beeline through the crowd towing you along behind me. Katie is standing with a gaggle of females. It would appear most are slightly smaller in the bust than she is. The obligatory groupies. Great. I slow my walk as I'm going by the group checking to make sure I'm well in range of my ear shot. I suddenly look back at you with a shocked and obviously exaggerated look on my face. "Erica! Shhh Katie will hear you! She's actually good at this." I wink at you as I stand there.

The exclamation has the desired result. Sure enough the red head queen bee buzzes right over looking over her glasses at me then you.

"Um. Might hear what? What am I good at?" The look on her face is one of curiosity but it's clear she's here to find out just what we could possibly be saying behind her back.

"Uuh. Oh shit, uh hey Katie. I'm Remington. It really wasn't anything." She gives me an irritated look "no I want to hear." I look down faking sheepishness "she-she said she thought she could take you in a titfight.."

At this point the redhead's eyebrows shot up as she turned to face you. "Oh. Is that so?"

My eyes widen as you pull me along then talk loudly. “Wait don’t, shit...” I mutter as I frantically adjust my posture, standing straight, probably a little too straight, and I feel my tits strain my own too a little.  I try to shake off the nervousness as I look to the redhead. “I mean...yes. Yes I think I can.” I say, perhaps a little too enthusiastically in an attempt to cover my own mild terror.

Standing off to Katie's side I give you a thumbs up over her shoulder with a grin like a cat that just ate a small bird. Katie's friends have followed her over by this point and she glares at you. "Big words, bitch. I've won all my fights so far, I'm happy to add that top to my collection." She steps bright up into your face. Her ample chest confined behind blue fabric as it presses gently into yours. "Shall we settle this now then?"

At her words I volunteer. "I know a spot, it's right behind the changing rooms!" I grin and wink at you.

I feel her press against me. The look in her eyes. The threat. The fight or flight response kicks in. This is crazy. I should just go back to the room and get ahead on my Sociology reading.   No, you’re not going to chicken out of this. I push in a little, pressing my own tits against hers through my red top. “Sounds perfect Remi. Seems like the perfect place to continue this welcome party.” I say, doing my best to give Katie a confident, threatening look.

Katie smirks supremely confident that she is about to secure her next win and her first one at college. Taking your wrist I pull you away from her and gesture with my head for the little troupe to follow. Getting a few steps ahead of them I whisper to you.

"Thanks for shoving on her boobs a little. I don't think she's as firm as you are. Don't do anything crazy okay? If she squeezes you, squeeze her back, if she slams you, slam her back. If you can hit her more than she hits you great. Just don't get hit more than her. You'll win this if you just outlast her. She'll fold like a lawn chair." As I lead you around the back of the changing rooms I stop and turn to face Katie and her gang. Leaning in I whisper "I've got your back mkay? I won't let anything weird happen."

The bouncy redhead walked right up to you again. Sneering she looked over at one of her friends. "Get this on video would you?" Like a dutiful drone the girl got her phone out and held it up obviously filming.

I squeeze your shoulder and whisper "oh by the way don't fall down. If you do get up before she gets on top of you. If she falls over, climb on top of her and squish her flat." With that I back up and smile waving at you to go ahead.

I listen carefully as you advise me as we sneak around to a surprise my quiet space behind the changing room. It’s like the space exists for this purpose.    I nod to you and then step back to Katie. I try to put in a game face as I come up and press my breasts right up against hers. “Yes, please record while I bash this girl’s boobs around like she’s my personal practice dummy.” I say, thrusting and giving a slight, but challenging bump.

I grin as you give her a bump and a little trash talk. It's clear this is new for you but I just smirk as I look on. This only ends well.

With a grunt of annoyance at your bump Katie hissed like a ticked off cat. Reaching back she untied her top and let her boobs bounce free. They had some bounce to them and sat slightly lower than where her top held them. In her mind they were the perfect combination of soft and perky. The sort of thing boys loved to squeeze and toy with. When she let them. Who was this absolute nobody challenging her far superior chest. She stood waiting in annoyance before she finally snapped out. "God show us your tits already are you afraid or what, slut?"

I see her remove her top and my smirk stays as I see that little bit of drop. They felt soft when I pressed them as well.   “I just wanted everyone to get a good look at yours before I showed mine; because they won’t look at yours again.” I say as I reach back and unfasten the bikini top, then with a shrug, remove it. My DDs bounce slightly as I toss my bikini aside but show no sign of sag. I roll my shoulder back casually like I am stretching, then look at her. “Last chance to back down?” I purr, surprised at how into this I am getting.

Her lip curls in shocked irritation. "What?! Fuck you. I can't wait to thrash you. Kiss your top and your tits goodbye no one is going to want to see your boobs for a month when I'm done with them." Clearly enraged by what you had to say about her chest Katie plants her hands on her hips and slams her chest straight into yours with a grunt and meaty slap. The result is a juddering impact. Though apparently obvious to its results Katie's softer orbs balloon just a little more on the impact as she bullies forward with a smirk on her face. Obviously convinced that her opening hit was a solid one. "Come on. Show me what you've got bimbo."

I let out a soft grunt as the blow slams in forward. I feel her tits press into mine, feel them compress a bit before my tits are pressed. “Bimbo? Where I come from we don’t take kindly to that kind of language.” I say as I push in, hands on my hips and shoulders rolled back as I slam in chest to chest, with her.

The look on Katie's face is priceless as you slam her straight in in return. The mass of your chest ramming right into her softer orbs and causing her to take a step backwards in shock. She swallows and narrows her eyes clearly realizing that this is going to be a fight after all and she can't just bully you into submission. Still she inhales sharply and bends her knees giving a valiant effort in her next hefty hit sending her pillows into the underside of yours in an upwards smack. Perhaps for someone with more skill and firmness the result would have been more spectacular. Instead the result is a mild to moderate bounce and instead of backing up from the hit she continues to push forward trying to use her tits to lift yours as she presses in. A determined but slightly less confident look on her face.

I let out a little grunt as she pops her tits into mine from below. I feel a slight stretch, but it’s mild discomfort at best. I feel her keep pushing me. “Something wrong?” I ask as I see her look change. I come up on my toes for a moment, creating some separation between our tits before bringing mine smacking back downwards on to the tops of hers.

Opening her mouth to retort the only thing Katie gets out is a yelp of pain as two heavy firmer tits come crashing down on her. There is an obvious ripple and loud smack as her tits and smashed down and to the sides by yours. As if that were not enough she stumbles forward and loses her footing. This results in her arms reaching out to catch at your hips and her face plunging into your cleavage. Her legs splay a bit and she tries furiously to get them under her and extract herself from her face plant into your tits.

I see her face fall into my tits and I giggle a little. I shimmy my shoulder and smack my tits against her face a bit then give her a push with my hands at her hips. As she stumbles back I lunge in and thrust my tits, outward, looking to bask her hard full on with my girls, my confidence rising as I seem to be handling her well/

There are some giggles from the group of girls watching and I can't help myself as I make a mimic cat meow from behind you as you give her face a slight slap side to side. Shoving her back by her shoulders Katie stumbles away beat red and sputtering. As she rights herself it's like a wrestler catching her opponent with a clothesline. Your orbs smash into hers and there is no mistake this time Katie's rapidly reddening orbs balloon out and she is knocked back and trips falling flat on her back stunned by the hit.

In anticipation of some sort of hesitation on your part I just yell like a Mortal Kombat game at you: FINISH HER ERICA!

I see her fall on to her back and I do hesitate for a moment. Is there a count out or something? I hear you yell. “Oh, yeah…” I say as I remember and I scramble down on otp of her. Straddling her at the hips I push her shoulders down flat and try to SLAM my DDs down into her red orbs.

Katie starts to right herself and then you mount her. Driving that firm rack right into her breasts it's like a rock through play dough. The ego inflated redhead is slammed flat on the ground and moans in pain as you push her poor soft orbs around like they barely exist. I kind of feel bad for her. For you and I getting to the point she is at takes a lot of working over. Swelling, fluid build up, basically the tissue of our chest has to be more full than someone whose breasts are more fat or just less dense. Poor Katie's boobs might be a favorite with the guys but until she got more skill and spent some time developing the muscle beneath her chest she was pretty much doomed to swollen boobs and having her pride turned into putty by girls with firmer chests. Not that she knew that yet but challenging girls like us was pretty much always going to end in someone else burying their boobs in hers.

The moan finally turned into a frantic twisting. "Stop ow. Please stop ooohh!! You-you win let me go ow ow ow!"

I lean in and keep lifting up, then slamming back down, feeling as her tits yield to mine with each thwacking blow. It feels so good to feel them flatten and yield to me. I hear her plead for me to stop and I push up and sit up on her hips, holding up my hands. “Hecken heck yeah!” I say, shaking my firm tits and smirking down at her as I put my hands on my hips. “looks like I was right, your flabby udders couldn’t take the pressure.”

Laying on the ground Katie cups her battered boobs and shakes her head, eyes squeezed shut in pain. "Uhg…g-get off me okay. You won already.." turning her head to the side with her face bright red. This was clearly not the outcome she was expecting. Her friend with the phone steps around to get a better angle and Katie yelps "hey! S-stop! T-turn that off!! She shrieks from beneath you but isn't able to do anything about the continued filming. Her friend doesn't and it becomes clear why shortly "what happened Katie you told us all your titties were so great? Guess they aren't THAT great." Katie's only response is to shift her arms over her red swollen breasts in an effort to cover herself.

Bending down I pluck your bikini top from the ground while you bask in your win. I continue to grin. Turns out you maybe meant for this after all.

I push up to my feet finally, letting the phone get a good look at me over her. “I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not.” I say as I glance over to you and wink. I look down and see Katie is embarrassed and shocked. Part of me feels a little bit, but I have to remind myself that if the situation is reversed, she wouldn’t feel that way. “Now…I believe I’m owed a top…'' I say, glancing around.

As you stand over your defeated opponent I point at the top Katie discarded on the ground next to her. Powder blue and ready to be claimed. At that comment Katie tries to sit up "H-hey wait no. Don't. Don't take that I need it to get back to the dorms." I see Katie going to try and do something but her friend with the phone shoves it in her face. "Guess what loser. You're walking back titties out she kicked your ass that's not your top anymore." One of the other girls picked up Katie's top and held it out to you. "Nice job.." she squeaks it out as she looks at your much bigger boobs still on open display.

[color=blue"Whenever you're done showing off…" I called over to rescue you from the encroaching group of drones looking for a new queen bee. "We have a party to get back to and uh...unless you plan on going like that" I point at your slightly heaving rack. "You might want this…" I dangle your red bikini top from my hand with a big grin.[/color]

I hold up the bikini for a moment, basking in being the queen bee for a moment before you pull me back. I look at you and giggle. “Right! Yeah.” I say as I step away. “Be sure to post that, everyone needs to know there is a new girl around.” I say to the others as I put my top back on. I hold her top for a moment, then tie it on the hip of my bikini bottoms. “That should do for now…shall we?” I ask you with a giggle

Looking you up and down with your top now firmly back in place and your first win literally tied to your hip I smile genuinely. No weird twist. No plotting. No laughter behind my eyes. I just smile. "Fuck yeah!" I hook my arm through yours and start dragging you back to the pool. One could not ask for a better roommate.

"I totally think I have another board and some pins for you when we get back…"

The rest of the party proved to be relatively uneventful besides a few sideways looks at you carrying a bikini top that was obviously not yours. No one had asked about it though. It seemed like the girls from the dorm were a pretty standard array beyond being above average attractive almost universally.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 07:12:33 AM by Remington »
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

Re: A college experience: Freshman Year - Fall Part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 04:08:22 PM »
Stunning!  But should we expect anything less from these, two?  I think not :D

Thank you for sharing this with us!!

Offline Alisohot

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:23:53 PM »
This was a really fun read. I did read ‘firmer tits’ as ‘farmer tits’ at one point which made me think I’d tripped into another themed fight altogether but that was a great way to wile away some time waiting for a friend.

I should make sure my friends are delayed more often.

Offline Remington

• Why do you write like you're running out of time..
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 08:29:16 PM »
Appreciation is always appreciated.
Creator of the only Free Titfight Card Game
{alt}
So let's play?

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 06:29:22 PM »
Fantastic please continue so hot

Offline casscat