News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for real titfight/sexfight videos

• 11 Replies

Offline SpayCakes

Looking for real titfight/sexfight videos
« on: December 07, 2020, 07:22:37 AM »
Hello, I am wondering if there are any good real titfight/sexfight videos out there. Hoping for videos that are not scripted like Napali or California Wildcats, but some vids where two women just want to go tit to tit or cxnt to cxnt, no questions asked and no plot. If it is homemade and not from a company would be really great to see.

Offline Valen

• God Member
Re: Looking for real titfight/sexfight videos
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 03:24:51 PM »
It can be hard to tell what is scripted and what is real

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 10:10:19 PM »
I believe chickfight.com videos are real titfights

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
Good luck on that search, a real unscripted titfight will be like finding the grail, reason being women doing a real titfighting rarely want their face or i.d. Made public, have to remember we all have families, jobs. And things that can make a woman want to keep her privacy with in the room they fight, not saying you or someone couldn’t pay two women to really titfight, but don’t hold your breath, put yourself in that situation, would you want a real titfight go home and your mom, dad or kids see that i know for me. I would be devastated if my daddy looked at me with that look it would bring or my kids. For real she fights look into German and Russian made but most of those while on the rougher side only go so far, obvious reason no model is risking her face or body.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 11:48:44 PM »
fight fanatic you are correct she did, but the question was not a scripted or by video company, as for 2 women in a home or motel room going breast to breast as husbands,lovers,or partners filming it I have yet to see or find that myself, i been asked to do a video and i refused for the reasons i mentioned and many of those i meet refuse to as well.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 07:05:58 AM »
One of the best sexfights/tribfights I have seen; that really doesnt seem scripted, is from DWW - Wnda vs Timea C.  In there you can really see where conditioning plays a part; as well as the strategy of allowing the other to work while one waits as long as she can to rest, without getting into trouble.  Also you can see the best times to use a hair pull. It is only 18 minutes long; so that in and of itself is an indicator of its authenticity.
 I also feel that Dotti D is spot on with her assessment of the titfighting.  It is a very personal thing from what I can gather, and if you read any of her stories, you can certainly tell that she has been there. And she does a fantastic job of placing you right there with her.

Offline shinobi

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 05:52:23 PM »
The best titfight I ever saw is Lori vs Tammi from Catfight Planet.  This match took place in 2004 and has yet to be rivaled.  Scroll down to Rough Rally 2
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6073/catfight-planet-clip-store/Cat0-AllCategories/Page2/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Offline shinobi

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 05:54:46 PM »
My second favorite titfight took place in 2009 and is a fierce match between Britteni Blanks and Jessica Nova.  These ladies kneel on a couch and simply squeeze each others breasts and twist each other's nipples until one submits.
Scroll down to Titfight #1 of #2, although their entire tiffight takes place on this one download. This link takes you to page 5, but it's  actually on page 6.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31613/kitty-fights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page5/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 01:30:01 AM »
I would say some of the early California Wildcat video's are pretty close to unscripted.  They usually have a story build up and then I suspect the script says "They Fight".  The next line is  "XX:XX minutes later _________ wins."  And then there is some final dialog.  The actual fighting parts get pretty real as the women tend to escallate.  Probably the best titfight I have seen from them was "Best Breast".  Venus Delight (I think at the time Ms. Nude USA) vs another woman (Ms Nude World at the time).  There is a brief titfight in Ring Riot as well, but I suspect that wasn't scripted as it is so brief.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline ppearse

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 05:17:03 PM »
Girlfight.club has some good titfight matches that are unscripted and include some unique formats.  They have a couple of turn-by-turn tit punching matches, and a few "body smash" contests you might like. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134565/girlfight-club

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
Re: Looking for @ddress
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2021, 04:52:44 PM »
Hi to everyone,
I am searching for an up-to-date @ddress of the (underground)Girlfight.club?  ???
The clips4S-mods cannot help. And all other pages with facebook/twitter /uso ( I am no member at all) have no m@il-info encluded. Of course, the vimeo-account is cancelled, I have used around 5yrs ago.  :'(
Thanks for all helping answers is sending with greetings,  :D

FrankWo  :) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 10:13:41 AM »
fight fanatic you are correct she did, but the question was not a scripted or by video company, as for 2 women in a home or motel room going breast to breast as husbands,lovers,or partners filming it I have yet to see or find that myself, i been asked to do a video and i refused for the reasons i mentioned and many of those i meet refuse to as well.

Back in the early days late 60s and 70s the were small circles of people who IRL competitions but for the very reasons you state the films and tapes were kept within membership of the circle.  I was informed that they would even review the film or tape as a collective group and vote on the best film and for the best fighter.  Additionally, individual couples into the IRL lifestyle might agree to film or tape a fight but most of those never saw the light of day.  I was told by an insider who was permitted a viewing sexfight between his wife and mistress and the guy hired a professional camera man to film it, the women were relentless and went at each other for over eight hours.  He said these women did everything to each other.  Close to the end the cameraman needed more film or tape and had to run to the car to get it...and the husband made the women pause during that time but it didn't last and started before the cameraman got back so a small portion of the fight was not caught on film...He said the fight ended with the wife dominating the mistress to the point that the mistress was completely out of it and no longer responding to the moves the wife was putting on her.  By out of it he meant totally in erotic la, la, land the mistress was glassy eyed, couldn't respond verbally, and in the throes of uncontrollable muscle and vaginal contractions.  They had to pull the wife off of the mistress.  Again another film that never saw the light of day because it was made for the couples eyes only and never left their possession.  For all the reasons indicated in prior comments the films do exist but you will never see them...like the amazing women that do this stuff IRL for their husbands...a rare breed...and even rarer getting them to let hubby capture it on film. Just as many are skeptical that sexfights never happen, and we no that though rare they actually do because there are women and men into it...likewise it follows that at some point  at least a few films and tapes were made.