News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SPA Universe: List of Threats

• 28 Replies

Offline celebs

SPA Universe: List of Threats
« on: December 08, 2020, 10:14:53 PM »
Here is an ongoing list of threats to the Secret Protection Agency (SPA). The list will be updated as more threats make themselves known.

Offline celebs

Re: SPA Universe: List of Threats
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 10:17:18 PM »
{alt}

Name: Loni Striker

Alias: The Mistress

Threat Level: 10

Fight Style: Precise Striker

Known Wins:
-   Agent Green x3
-   Agent Yellow x4
-   Agent Orange
-   The Boss x2
-   Her Majesty x5
-   Too many more to count
Known Losses:
-   Agent Green

Overview:

The most dangerous criminal on the planet, Loni Striker’s fighting ability is unparalleled. As is her knowledge of criminal activity, economics, surveillance, and biochemical development. She also minored in Russian Literature in college.

With countless wins under her belt, the Secret Protection Agency has entered only the highlights for the actual list would be too long. Having come up on the streets of Los Angeles, she paid for her college tuition with prize fight money. After graduation college she aimed her ambitions a bit higher and became the greatest thief in the world. After stealing countless precious items, including half of the Louvre’s collection, she decided to aim even higher: Global Domination.

Her criminal organization was un-paralleled in the mid 2000s. However, it has been defunct since her loss at the hands of Agent Green.

Carrying a threat level of 10 out of 10 it is advised no SPA agent engages one-on-one, even veteran agents. If it is necessary to engage, it is advised to call for backup first. If already engaged the only weakness she possesses is her height. However, she often uses extreme quickness to close the gap on her opponent. Essentially: try to keep your distance for as long as possible and pray backup arrives.

Agent Green's Note: The best of the best. Hope you never see her and if you do run the other way and call for back-up. If you do have to face her though, a few tips. First off, she gets by on tremendous striking ability paired with an ability to close the gap fast. If you have the reach advantage throw it out the window, she nullifies it. Her strikes are powerful, but they're not going to lay you out right away. The problem is eating too many of them. She has this ability to make you think you're doing well just in time for her to KO you.

She also doesn't go to the ground. You might think she's down, but she isn't. She gets up with quickness you wouldn't believe. If she somehow does manage to get down you need to act right away. No hesitation. It needs to be an instinct. Which is why no agent should face her alone.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:14:10 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 10:19:40 PM »
{alt}

Name: Charlotte Brooks

Alias: The Southern Belle

Threat Level: 8.5

Fight Style: Unpredictable Improviser

Known Wins:
-   Agent Green
-   Agent Blue x3
-   Agent Yellow
-   Agent Red x3
Known Losses:
-   Agent Blue x2
-   Agent Green x2
-   Agent Red

Overview:

Brooks comes from a wealthy and influential Georgia family, albeit one with strong ties to criminal organizations. After the death of her father, Garrett Brooks, Charlotte took over the family business: Guns and opium. Strong connection to a number of Mexican Cartels, though Brooks has her cash strung up in a number of legitimate businesses. This has caused her incarceration to be a difficult one to stick. However, due to excellent field work by Agents Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow enough evidence was collected to put her away for 30 years.

While currently incarcerated, it would come to a surprise to nobody at the Secret Protection Agency if she managed to escape. Be it through bribes or force.

Carrying a Threat Level 8.5 it is advised to seek back-up for new field agents as well as extreme caution for veteran ones. While her fight style is unrefined, she possesses raw enough power to turn a fight around in an instant. Advised fighting style is keep a distance and let her punch herself out.

Agent Blue's Note: I suppose you could call Charlotte my main "rival" during my time here at SPA. She isn't a classically trained fighter, which is both a detriment and an attribute. She gets sloppy from time to time but compensates with raw power. Trust me, you do not want to be on the ground with this girl. She'll break you down. I know from experience.

The plus side to her unrefined nature is she's very vulnerable to striking. Her sheer toughness allows her to stay standing for a while, but if she feels she's losing a fight she'll get desperate. Don't try to be the hero and take her out with one hit. It isn't going to work. What will work is to continuously dodge her strikes. As she opens herself up more and more, take those opportunities. If you execute well enough you can down her.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:28:18 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »
{alt}

Name: Eloise Dupont

Alias: The Assassin/Angelica Corbin

Threat Level: 9.5

Known Wins:
-   Former Agent Aqua (Deceased)
-   Rumored 18 various agents from various organizations
Known Losses:
-   Agent Blue

Overview:

One of the most dangerous assassins in the world, not much is known about Dupont except for her deadliness and Paris roots. She is responsible for the death of one SPA agent and almost killed another. A master of accents, her covert ability is unprecedented in the field. It is rumored she has 18 bodies on her, though that has not been verified.

Carrying a threat level of 9.5 out of 10 it is advised inexperienced agents do not engage without backup and veteran agents use extreme caution. Her fighting style is as picture perfect as could be imagined and she has the size to back it up. She has the ability to neutralize many fighting techniques, so the best result usually involves improvising. Fighters with a “Brawl” or “Unpredictable” background match up nicely on paper, though too unrefined and she can exploit holes in the defense.

Agent Blue's Note: I'm the only one at SPA with experience against Eloise. She's deadly. Plain and simple. A textbook sociopath, don't bother trying to get under her skin. All that matters to her is the kill. She won't take any bait. That doesn't mean she can't be rattled though. It took a fistful of sand for me to turn the tide, but sometimes that's all you need to turn a fight around. Especially against a well-oiled machine like Eloise.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:37:13 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 10:24:51 PM »
{alt}

Name: Gertrude Jones

Alias: The Champ

Threat Level: 6

Fight Style: Brawler

Known Wins:
-   Countless Underground Fighters
Known Losses:
-   Agent Blue

Overview:

This target has reigned over a substantially sized underground fighting ring in France and has not done much else. Though the organization would not be shocked if she became a hired hand to a more dangerous foe. Until then though, not much is needed to know about her. She likes to fight and take prizes. Don’t become her prize.

Her threat level is 6 out of 10. Inexperienced field agents should be able to defeat her in one-on-one combat and experienced agents are expected to not have much trouble at all. The most dangerous part of her fighting ability is her strength, which can be counteracted with superior fighting skills. She is also somewhat dim-witted and quick to believe she’s won a fight over a vastly superior opponent when instead she is falling into a trap. You may be asked to sacrifice your body and some dignity in order to get close, but once in a SPA agent should have little trouble incapacitating her.

Agent Blue's Note: Another one where only I have the experience. Let's put it this way... we're all very lucky Gertrude doesn't have any classical training. Her power is legit. Her ferocity is legit. Everything else though is pedestrian at best. She knocked me out, but that was only to get close to her. It was a legitimate knockout, however. So she's not helpless. Then again all it took was my hands to be free and even I beat her in a post-concussed state. So really as long as you keep your distance no SPA agent should have trouble with this one.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:32:56 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 10:26:39 PM »
{alt}

Name: Veronica Platt

Alias: Sweetheart

Threat Level: 3 (8.5 when engaged)

Fight Style: All-Around

Known Wins:
-   Agent Red x3
-   Agent Orange x3
Known Losses:
-   Agent Red x2

Overview:

A bit of an anomaly to SPA, Platt has had an up and down career as a criminal. When she isn’t running the Midwest Mob she’s informing on other organizations. This has kept her out of jail on numerous occasions. However, her fighting abilities are still to be reckoned with.

She gained the name “Sweetheart” due to her honeyed words. It has helped her rise to the top in Chicago and kept her in the good graces of numerous law enforcement agencies. Why fight when she can talk her way out of trouble? Still, the Midwest is hers and she knows all of the players. An excellent informant when necessary.

While she carries a threat level of 3 out of 10 it is needed to be put into context. If she were a more active adversary one would argue she would be bordering on an 8.5 to 9 rating. However, due to her willingness to co-operate with authorities she is usually not much of a threat. When she wants to fight though TAKE EXTREME CAUTION. She can brawl with the best of them and has incapacitated veteran SPA Agents, even putting Agent Orange into an early retirement. When engaged in combat with Platt use your surroundings. She tends to get tunnel vision and can be thwarted with improvisation.

Agent Red's Note: I don't know why the data nerds won't let me change her Threat Level, but it is what it is. Veronica Platt is a killer. She's tactical, tough, and fights extremely dirty. However, she's also self-serving. That's why sometimes it's best to play into her self-preservation rather than confront her. However, fights can't always be avoided...

So heed this: You may see a street tough from Chicago and think she's a brawler. WRONG. She's been trained. Not sure where or by whom, but she has experience and technique to her. If she gets you in close you could get squeezed out but she can also hang when it comes to striking. There aren't many holes in her game.... well except for one aspect. She tends to focus solely on her opponent when in a fight. So my advice is to use your environment. It could be just enough to knock her off her game. Because if you don't she's dangerous and cruel enough to toss your body into the Chicago river.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:14:30 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »
{alt}

Name: Sophie Davies

Alias: N/A

Threat Level: 9

Fight Style: Unpredictable Improviser

Known Wins:
-   Agent Biscuit x2
-   Agent Tea x2
-   Her Majesty x3
Known Losses:
-   Her Majesty x5
-   Agent Green

Overview:

The most infamous criminal in the world is Sophia Davies. One of the wealthiest individuals on the planet, Davies has spent most of her time as a career criminal getting caught and then either fighting her way of trouble or buying her way out of prison. Her criminal activities largely include broadcasted heists that she streams to the entire world. Though perhaps her most viewed videos are the ones where she is fighting STONE Agents.

Luckily for the majority of the world Davies seems content to stay in the UK where she can pull all of the strings to spring her from imprisonment. Were she to set foot on American soil her prospects of escape would become much dimmer.

With a threat level of 9 out of 10 it is advised for inexperienced field agents to avoid without backup and veteran field agents to take extreme caution. Though you will likely never run into her unless doing a job in England, STONE Agents have had a tough time with her. Even an experienced fighter like Her Majesty has fallen due to her unpredictable fighting style. The game plan with Davies should be to avoid the early onslaught and the late rally. There are shots to be taken in between.

Her Majesty's Note: Normally I wouldn't give out STONE data, however in the interest of foreign diplomacy I suppose I could impart some knowledge on Davies. To start, lucky for you Americans you most likely will never have to face her. Agent Green is the only one to come across her and that was during her time in London.

Breaking down her fighting tactics are impossible because not even she knows what they are. However, in my contests with her there has been one consistent variable: She starts off hot and finishes strong. In the middle of a fight she can tend to slow down or get distracted. That's when you have to strike. If you do not sufficiently weaken her before she returns to form then you shall be in tremendous danger.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:42:39 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 10:48:03 PM »
{alt}

Name: Kelly Friedlander

Alias: Sugar

Threat Level: 3.5 (solo)/8.5 (when with sister Julie)

Known Wins:
-   Agent Red x2
-   Agent Orange x3
-   Agent Yellow
-   Agent Blue
-   Agent Green x2
Known Losses:
-   Agent Red x6
-   Agent Orange x5
-   Agent Green x10
-   Agent Blue x3
-   Agent Yellow x4

Overview:

A deceiving opponent, but unfortunately for her in the opposite way. Kelly Friedlander would not be much of a threat to SPA were it not for her sister Julie, aka “Spice.” While neither Kelly nor Julie are much of a threat when working solo, they have the annoying habit of collaborating. That’s when they get dangerous.

Kelly deals mostly with intelligence gathering. And of course she sells that intelligence to the highest bidder. Put her in front of a computer and watch out. Put her in a boxing ring and people will be telling her to “watch out!”

Kelly has been given two separate threat levels due to the regularity with which she works with her sister. When alone Kelly carries a 3.5/10 threat level. Even the newest of agents should make quick work of her. There is almost no need to call for backup when alone, however be sure you do not get fooled. Kelly has an annoying ability to lull agents into traps sprung by her sister. When combined the two reach a threat level of 8.5 due to their impressive teamwork. They strike hard, fast, and in conjunction.

Suggested fight strategy when alone: Just go right at her. When with her sister: try to split them apart as best as you can. If you can incapacitate one then the other shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Agent Orange's Note: I've had the unfortunate experience of coming across "Sugar & Spice" multiple times during my time at SPA. Here's the deal. Kelly can't fight when she's alone. I'm not sure what it is, but her strikes get 10x more potent with her sister there. Maybe it's a confidence thing... I'm not sure. But, if you find yourself alone with Kelly don't mess around because Julie might be right around the corner. Then you'll be in trouble.

Please refer to my note in Julie's section on how to face the sisters together.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:46:29 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 10:50:02 PM »
{alt}

Name: Julie Friedlander

Alias: Spice

Threat Level: 5 (solo)/8.5 (when with sister Julie)

Known Wins:
-   Agent Red x3
-   Agent Yellow x3
-   Agent Orange x3
-   Agent Blue
-   Agent Green x2
Known Losses:
-   Agent Red x4
-   Agent Orange x4
-   Agent Green x7
-   Agent Blue x2
-   Agent Yellow

Overview:

The other half to the “Sugar & Spice” combination of the Friedlander sisters, Julie is slightly more of a physical threat. Luckily she is not as much of an intellectual one. We would not classify Julie as necessarily dim-witted. On the contrary without he business savvy the Friedlander sisters would not be on our radar. However, when it comes to doing the things that make them money Julie is more of a middle-woman/muscle type.

On her own Julie receives a threat level of 5. Newer agents may struggle with her at first, but her predictable fighting style should become easier to combat the longer the fight goes on. However, be wary if she gets the opening blows on you. Trouble may be on the horizon. So get on her early.

When with her sister Kelly, the two form a very fearsome duo. Do not attempt to apprehend alone if you are an inexperienced agent and veteran agents should take caution. Even the best SPA agents have found themselves downed by Sugar & Spice. Separation is the name of the game with these two. Pick a target and try to take them out. Otherwise the duo can quickly become overwhelming.

Agent Orange's Note: I've never faced Julie alone. In fact I don't know if many at SPA have. She's only ever been around her sister or not at all. Regardless, I have faced her after beating her sister. She has slightly more skill and strength to her, but again... just don't mess around with her. She's nothing a SPA agent on her own can't handle.

Now for the techniques against them as a pair. I won't lie to you, they're a handful. They find this strange confidence when in the same space. Their shots sting more. Their technique becomes better. It's like they find a rhythm. So you have to break that rhythm. Determine who is giving you more trouble and go after the weaker link. After you take out the weak link the other one's confidence will be dashed. The worst thing you can do is try to focus on both of them. They'll tee off on you if you do that.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:15:27 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 01:20:17 AM »
{alt}

Name: Alice Katz

Alias: Agent White (former)/The Traitor

Threat Level: 8.5

Known Wins:
-   Agent Orange
-   Numerous SPA Threats
-   Numerous SPA Agents
Known Losses:
-   The Boss

Overview:

SPA agents are usually rock solid. It takes a lot to get one to flip their allegiances. Usually it comes in the form of brainwashing, torture, or blackmail. It can even be done if it means saving the world. For Alice Katz however, it was simply power.

The ex-Agent White joined SPA around the same time as The Boss and Agent Orange. They became close, forming a tight trio in female badassery. That was until Agent White became disillusioned with how little freedom she felt she had within SPA. There were rules and regulations they had to live by. A code of ethics. To Alice those rules got in the way of pre-emptive strikes at threats.

So, she launched a coup. She tried to get her sisters-in-arms to join her, but when they refused Alice disappeared into the night. She then went on the run, tearing apart SPA safe houses and ambushing agents while they were vulnerable. Soon Agent Orange was called to bring her to justice. When she failed The Boss (then Agent Purple) was asked to take down her closest friend. The fight was arduous, but finally the SPA agent took in the traitor.

Alice holds an 8.5 threat level out of 10. It’s been suggested her level be brought down, but The Boss has personally stepped in numerous times to keep her rating where it is. Though incarcerated, there are whispers that she has allies willing to break her out.

The Boss’s Note: I was able to defeat Alice with an aggressive brawling technique. She counters well, but lacks true knockout power. She can however incapacitate you if you tire yourself out, so watch the over punching. She can take a heavy onslaught, but if you have the stamina to keep it going don’t give her an opportunity. She’ll break eventually, just make sure you don’t break first.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:47:00 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 02:09:47 AM »
{alt}

Name: Princess Maya Haxgar

Alias: The Heiress

Threat Level: 6 7.5 8

Fight Style: Brawler All-Around

Known Wins:
-   Agent Orange
-   Agent Yellow x5
-   Agent Red x2
-   Agent Blue
-   The Boss x2
Known Losses:
-   Agent Yellow x5
-   Agent Red x3
-   Agent Green
-   Agent Blue x2
-   Agent Orange
-   The Boss

Overview:

Maya Haxgar is the heiress to the Kingdom of Flilaji. Few people have ever heard of Flilaji, but it’s been on SPA’s radar for some time. It has been an historically neutral country before Maya became involved in the day-to-day operations. Since then Flilaji has become one of the leading arms dealers in the world. SPA has tried to contain the threat as much as possible and a big part of that is containing Maya. Easier said than done. Especially since she continues to pull diplomatic immunity whenever arrested.

Maya’s fighting style is honed after years of bringing in world-class instructors. It’s possible that while other threats on this list may have declining skills, Maya may be getting better. She’s certainly handed it to a number of SPA agents in the past, so that’s a disturbing sign.

A Threat Level of 8 out of 10 indicates inexperienced agents should not engage without backup and veteran agents should take caution. As stated earlier, her skills are seemingly getting sharper with every run in she has with a SPA agent. As her abilities evolve advice may become out of date, but right now the suggestion is to get her to the ground and pound her once there.

Agent Yellow’s Note: Ground and Pound may not be an effective strategy moving forward and I am petitioning Maya’s level to be bumped up to an 8.5. So far the only thing that works with Maya on a consistent basis is trash talk. Get in her head. Make her feel doubt. Then go in for the kill. Otherwise there may not be any stopping her as she continues to improve.

Offline celebs

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 02:34:20 AM »
{alt}

Name: Elizabeth Kettering

Alias: The Bodyguard

Threat Level: 1/9.5 (when engaged)

Known Wins:
-   Agent Blue x2
-   Agent Green
-   Agent Red x3
-   Agent Aqua x3
Known Losses:
-   Agent Blue

Overview:

Elizabeth Kettering’s criminal career started with a flash and ended with her going state’s witness against her boss, Jacqueline Yun. Although it took some helpful persuasion by Agents Blue and Aqua to see that she would always be on SPA’s radar. She still continues to be, however the change of heart is a genuine one.

She’s now been in witness protection for years and is content to live the quiet life. She’s required to check in from time to time with Agent Blue, who makes occasional “drop-ins” to make sure things are orderly. Agent Blue handles that task alone, knowing how dangerous she can be to other agents.

Currently at a 1 out of 10 threat level, that is only because she is not engaged in any current criminal activity. If engaged with, Elizabeth becomes a 9.5 and is to be avoided by all agents without backup. And that backup is preferably Agent Blue if available. There are known tips in defeating Elizabeth other than what Agent Blue may provide.

Agent Blue’s Notes: Let’s just say SPA is lucky Elizabeth is retired. Her change of heart is a genuine one, as she lost someone close to her due to her lifestyle. It took one hell of a fight for her to see her self-destructive tendencies. I’d recommend her for a spot in SPA if she didn’t beat the hell out of so many of us.

Now for what everyone wants to know: How do you beat her?

Well I wish it was an easy answer. I was able to beat her simply by out-willing her, something I didn’t do the previous times we fought. I wish I could offer more, but if you find yourself in her crosshairs… don’t give up before she does. That’s all I can advise.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 04:51:20 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 04:49:47 AM »
{alt}

Name: Jacqueline Yun

Alias: Empress

Threat Level: 6.5

Known Wins:
-   The Boss x3
-   Agent Green
-   Agent Orange
-   Her Majesty x2
-   Agent Blue
-   Agent Red x2
Known Losses:
-   The Boss x4
-   Agent Green
-   Agent Orange
-   Her Majesty x3
-   Agent Blue x3
-   Agent Yellow
-   Agent Red x3

Overview:

The criminal with the longest streak in the SPA database and by virtue the run-ins with the most individual agents. Yun’s biggest drawback is the lack of resources to get herself out of prison time. While she was a booming entity upon herself two decades ago, her organization, much like her fighting skills, have diminished greatly.

Yun’s pride has been her downfall. She refuses to admit she’s no longer as good as she used to be and will still regularly choose to fight SPA agents one-on-one whenever possible.

Threat level is 6.5 out of 10, which puts her in the range where inexperienced agents are to use caution but do not necessarily need to call for backup before engaging. Veteran agents should be able to defeat her at will.

The Boss’s Comment: Jacqueline and I have a pretty brutal history, but in her older age her skills have certainly diminished. Her striking ability isn’t as quick and her blows have lost some of their power. Still, she could give an inexperienced and overconfident agent trouble. So, try to get in close if possible. She won’t be able to defend the inside.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2020, 04:55:59 AM »
No idea who some of these people really are.

Offline celebs

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2020, 05:09:18 AM »
No idea who some of these people really are.

Well when I write a story with them I'll include their names.