News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SPA Universe Standalone Stories

• 32 Replies

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: SPA Universe Standalone Stories
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2020, 07:05:37 PM »
Loving this series  :) can't wait to see more. I'm always down for an alternate ending. Honestly not a fan of the villains winning but getting off scot-free always makes for a good revenge fight.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 12:39:26 PM »
What about this fantastic serie?

Waiting for next chapter.

Offline celebs

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2020, 08:09:30 PM »
What about this fantastic serie?

Waiting for next chapter.

Hey Krispin, thanks for being a fan. SPA is still ongoing. The finale to this little "three-shot" that's been going on will be posted soon, as well as the 2nd part of the main storyline and many other standalone stories on here. I've just taken a little break from writing over the holidays. Look for more stories as soon as this weekend!

Offline celebs

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2021, 07:41:41 AM »
To everyone waiting on more SPA stories, I'd like to apologize for the unexpected hiatus. Between the Holidays and work I really didn't find a lot of time to get things going. However, I'm hoping to post more regularly in here.

I have some fight ideas for this thread (and some new characters to add to the universe), however I am always willing to take suggestions! Let me know if you have any ideas for potentially intriguing matchups!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2021, 02:30:24 PM »
Ok, I hope to read more of your stories soon.

As for requests, I like tall, slim good girls against busty bad girls. Good girls are faster and more agile, even more skilled, but bad girls are heavier and stronger in body to body fights. There are some good girls I'd love to see in your stories, including Stana Katic, Angie Harmon, Kendall Jenner.

Offline celebs

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2021, 08:30:34 PM »
The Cat and the Empress

CANON

{alt}

{alt}

Starring:

Kristen Bell as Tasha Young aka "The Cat"

{alt}

Lucy Liu as Jacqueline Yun aka "Empress"

{alt}

Sophie Turner as Caroline aka "The Assistant"

{alt}

Zendaya as Kiki

{alt}

One clear perfectly-sunny afternoon Tasha Young pulled up to her residence on the coast of the French Riviera. She would often take the entire day do drive around the scenic coastline after completing one of her heists. This last one may have been her favorite: a priceless Byzantine pendant that had been christened “treasure from heaven” had been stowed away at the Royal Victorian Museum in London for the last thirteen years. After practicing for years, Tasha finally was able to slip through the laser grid guarding the pendant and then with her cat-like agility snuck out before anyone was the wiser. She spent the entire day with the priceless artifact in her cup holder as she drove around without a care in the world.

As she pulled up to her home, she was greeted by her assistant, Caroline.

“Ms. Young,” she said, bowing her head slightly. “Your guest is awaiting you on the veranda.”

“Guest?” asked Tasha.

“Yes ma’am,” said Caroline. “Ms. Jacqueline Yun. She told me you were expecting her.”

“I wasn’t,” said Tasha. She handed Caroline the pendant, which she had folded up in a cloth. “Put that in the… east wing gallery. And be careful, it’s rather priceless.”

Tasha hopped up the stairs to her home, tossed her keys on the table, and walked through her intricately decorated mansion to the back door. There she saw her mysterious visitor, Jacqueline Yun, standing alone on the top level of the veranda. Champagne glass in hand, she took a sip as Tasha approached her.

“I’m sorry Ms. Yun?” said Tasha. “I wasn’t expecting your visit.”

Jacqueline turned and said with a sweet smile on your face, “That’s quite alright. I wasn’t expecting you to expect me. Wonderful bubbly by the way.”

“Thank you,” said Tasha. “I must admit though I’m confused. Have we met before?”

“In a way,” said Jacqueline. “But in the way you mean, no. This is the first time we’ve technically laid eyes on each other in the flesh.”

“In the flesh?” asked Tasha.

“Well yes,” said Jacqueline. “I saw you on the security monitor stealing my gold belt plaques. You know the ones? 14 of them in a set. Early Ming dynasty. I was quite impressed at how you were able to squeeze your way into such a tight spot without being noticed.”

“I know the set,” said Tasha. “However you’re mistaken. Zhao Guo used to own that set. I stole it from him.”

“I am Zhao Guo,” said Jacqueline. “As well as Ding Luoyang, Shi He, and Pan ZhenKang. From whom you have also stolen numerous items. I’ve simply come to take them back.”

Jacqueline downed the rest of her champagne and placed the glass on the railing. She smiled at Tasha. It was a warm yet threatening smile, as if it was a tightly applied hug. It affirmed her position towards Tasha while also cracking open the door for an opportunity at peace. Tasha however had zero intention of reaching a peaceful resolution.

“Oh Caroline,” called Tasha.

Caroline began walking towards the veranda when all of a sudden out of the shadows a pair of long-legs flashed upwards towards the assistant’s face. Caroline’s head snapped backwards as she stumbled. A young, tanned woman revealed herself and cut Caroline off from Tasha and her boss.

“Meet Kiki,” said Jacqueline. “She’s really good. Hopefully yours is too.”

With that Caroline and Jacqueline’s own assistant had engaged in combat. Caroline squared up and began to try to put up a defense against her assailant’s bombardment of strikes. The fight carried them back into the home, where Caroline had the home field advantage. She knew where the corners were, where the slight divots in the floorplan cradled, and most importantly where the lighting could make a difference. So, as her opponent fought her back through the foyer she didn’t panic. She was willing to give up ground to the long-reaching strikes of her opponent all the way to the living room.

That’s when Caroline made sure to mind the step. Kiki however did not know there was a slight dip in the battlefield. This caused an ever so slight stumble, but that was all Caroline needed. She took Kiki’s outstretched arm by the elbow and wrist. With her right foot pivoting and her hips snapping, Caroline flung Kiki backwards into a stolen Monet painting hanging on the wall. The frame shook but the painting remained in-tact. That was until Caroline came barreling toward Kiki and slammed herself into the stunned girl’s frame. Then the artwork unfortunately did tear a bit. Caroline thought her boss would forgive her, however. As long as she won the fight.

It was Kiki’s turn to go on the defensive now. She had to get used to her bearings. In the wood-paneled room with treasures mounted on the wall, she took stock in what could possibly be used as weapons. Nothing significant jumped out at her and soon she found herself falling by the knees into a Victorian-era fainting couch. Caroline took advantage of Kiki’s vulnerable position and slammed her fist straight into the slender woman’s stomach. Kiki wheezed. Caroline smiled. She took a handful of Kiki’s dark hair and said, “Oh this will be fun.”

Tasha and Jacqueline meanwhile hadn’t moved. They watched as their assistants carried on inside the house. After they turned the corner and were out of sight, the two bosses turned their attention to each other.

“Do you really want to do that?” asked Tasha as she gestured inside the home.

“What else did you have in mind?” asked Jacqueline.

Tasha looked Jacqueline up and down. The slightly older woman had opted for a pair of black shorts, no doubt because of the balmy temperature but also perhaps to show off her well-defined legs. Tasha meanwhile had on her favorite candy apple red shorts. Instantly both women knew what they each had in common. They both loved their legs.

“How about I take you down to the garden and we simply squeeze one another until one of us gives up or passes out?” asked Tasha.

“Seems agreeable to me,” replied Jacqueline.

Tasha led her infiltrator down the stone steps and past the pool. They took the path to the left past the hedges and into the immaculately kept garden. Tasha pointed out a soft patch of grass where the two could engage and Jacqueline found it satisfactory for their needs. The two women stretched until they felt warmed up enough and then lied down on the grass parallel to each other.

Tasha’s legs hooked around Jacqueline’s midsection. Jacqueline fastened her legs around Tasha’s torso. They each locked their ankles. With a nod from each fighter, they counted down from three.

Then the squeezing began.

Caroline was enjoying throwing her opponent all around the living room. She hadn’t had a proper fight in months, and usually she was regulated to the average petty thief who thought the home was an easy target. Every once in a while she got one of those SPA or STONE agents on her plate, but those were like lavish feasts. They were rare occasions. This woman though, whose name she didn’t even know, she was a decent enough stand in. Even if Caroline was currently kicking her ass like nobody’s business, she at least had some level of competency that her past few opponents lacked. What was more impressive was she didn’t even seem frazzled. Even as she got dropped for the second time in the fight, she popped back up and continued to fight back. Caroline found the spirit impressive, if not misguided.

Their fight had carried over into the hall that led to Tasha’s in-home theater. Caroline forced Kiki into this hall because of how narrow it was. Kiki’s long limbs couldn’t find the space to maximize their offensive capabilities. Likewise, Caroline found herself limited as well, but she didn’t need to use her length. Caroline was winning the fight. She could simply continue her straight-up assault. An assault that Kiki had no answer to.

The brunette had found Caroline’s chin to be made of granite. Every strike, every punch, every kick, every knee, everything she tried seem to just graze off of her blonde opponent like she had just been tickled. Meanwhile, every time Caroline connected it shook Kiki to her bones. The blonde had superior power, that much was clear. And as Kik found herself constricted by the tight hallway, she continued to take a beating. Right before they reached the door to the theater, Caroline’s uppercut dropped Kiki for the third time. The brunette’s jaw hung open. The blonde took a handful of her hair again and stood her up. Caroline lifted up her right leg and slammed it into Kiki’s gut. The brunette flew backwards through the door behind her. She collapsed to the floor as Caroline marched towards her.

Both Tasha and Jacqueline believed they possessed the advantage in their little scissors contest. The truth was that both had found the other to be an excellent match.

Tasha was astounded at the sheer amount of pressure Jacqueline could apply. The cat thief hated to admit it, but she couldn’t squeeze as tight as Jacqueline could at her peak. She felt her body had been placed inside one of those hydraulic presses. Her ribs bent inwards as Jacqueline flexed. She had picture-perfect form as well. The right amount of extension, the subtle arch of her back to squeeze every last bit of strength into her thighs. Tasha was deeply impressed.

That did not mean though that Tasha was losing the fight, however. Jacqueline was equally impressed with her opponent. Tasha’s squeezes were lasting five seconds longer than Jacqueline’s on average. The blonde had a stamina that the Empress did not. With the quivering dimples that formed in her thighs with each flex, Tasha clung onto Jacqueline’s midsection longer and longer with each exchange.

Neither woman could find themselves at an advantage. Their legs and abdomens met in a war of attrition. One of them would have to give ground first. Neither of them had any clue as to who it would be, however. They were stalemating so far, and both of them were content with that for the time being.

Meanwhile, the fight between Caroline and Kiki could not in any way be called a stalemate. Caroline was straddling Kiki in a massive leather movie seat in Tasha’s private theater. She reigned down punishment across Kiki’s face. Slamming her fists in alternating right-left swipes to the jaw. Kiki’s head snapped from side to side, her arms pinned to her torso by Caroline’s legs.

Caroline had to give her clearly out-matched opponent some respect. Not many women could take punch after punch from her and stay conscious. Not even Agents Red or Tea had eaten this many punches and kept their eyes open. Caroline officially categorized Kiki as a “tough bitch” in her mind before taking another huge swing down at her with her right fist.

The blonde grabbed Kiki by the shirt and dragged her up to her feet. The brunette could offer no resistance in her current state. Even as Caroline lifted her up off of the floor, Kiki could only roll her head back and let her jaw hang slack. The big blonde held her opponent there for a moment, soaking in her dominance, and then drove Kiki back-first to the floor. The slender girl went limp. Caroline planted her foot on Kiki’s chest.

“I expected more,” said Caroline.

She took Kiki by the shirt once more and began to drag her through the house, making her way towards the veranda. The fight was over. If Caroline showed up then Jacqueline would have no chance of escape. Kiki had failed her boss. Caroline was intent on showing her the proof.

Tasha was not faring as well as her assistant, however. In fact it seemed clear as the scissors competition wore on that while her stamina trumped Jacqueline’s, the pure strength of the Empress’s legs would be the definitive factor of this fight.

Tasha held on for as long as she could, but Jacqueline’s vice had ensnared her like it had ensnared countless victims throughout the years. Tasha’s own legs began to loosen. That’s when Jacqueline realized she was going to win. She cranked up the pressure even more, something Tash had no idea was even possible. Jacqueline shifted her hips so that she took a more top position. The blonde couldn’t beat her back.

Spasms coursed throughout Tasha’s back. Her ribs bent inwards more and more with every passing second. Her legs had completely given out. Instead she began to squeal as Jacqueline pumped pure agony into her nerves. Tasha had lost the contest. It wasn’t even a question anymore. The only question remaining would be how long until Jacqueline would show mercy.

She planned on showing very little.

Caroline brought the limp Kiki out onto the veranda, but there was no sight of either of their bosses. However, she heard Tasha’s shrieks of pain carry over from the garden. She dragged Kiki behind her down the steps and through the grass. Entering the garden, she found her boss in a similar state to Kiki: limp, unconscious, and utterly broken.

The blonde lifted Kiki up in front of her and said, “Okay now stop.”

Jacqueline looked up with surprise.

“So, you beat Kiki,” said Jacqueline. “Very interesting…”

“Let Ms. Young go,” demanded Caroline.

“Hmm,” said Jacqueline as she positioned herself behind Tasha. She applied a choke-hold, keeping the small blonde as leverage. “I wonder if maybe we’re going at this the wrong way.”

“What do you mean?” asked Caroline.

“Well,” said Jacqueline. “It’s clear my bodyguard was no match for you. And it’s clear your boss couldn’t handle me. So… why should we stick with the losers?”
“Tasha pays me very, very well,” said Caroline.

“Oh I’m sure she does,” said Jacqueline. “And I’m sure I can’t match your current salary. But answer me this, beautiful: Are you happy here? Fighting off the petty thief who you know is under your level. Engaging with SPA Agents every once in a blue moon? Oh yeah, I know… Kiki did her research on you. Fat load of good it did for her.”

“So what,” said Caroline. “A job offer? More danger? That’s your pitch.”

“That’s exactly my pitch,” said Jacqueline. “Look, we both know I can’t beat you one on one. I mean you fucked Kiki up by the looks of it. However, if you’re satisfied with that being your one significant fight of the year then so be it. Come on over and kick the shit out of me… but if you come work for me I can promise you SPA, STONE, and TYME agents like crazy. All of them want me behind bars, and you’ll be in charge of making sure that doesn’t happen…”

Caroline considered the offer. It was true that while her pay was astounding, there was little satisfaction in her daily routine. Caring over artifacts, preparing tea for Tasha, taking coats for visitors while they drank expensive champagne. This life wasn’t for her. Defeating Kiki gave her a thrill she hadn’t felt in months. Imagine if that thrill could happen all of the time.

The blonde dropped Kiki to the ground.
?“So, anything you want to take before we go?” asked Caroline.

Jacqueline released Tasha and stood.

“You know what,” said Jacqueline. “I think I’m taking the most valuable thing with me.”

The Empress left the Cat’s fortress behind. She had infiltrated, pillaged, and come out with the most prized possession the Cat owned: Caroline Royce. Meanwhile, the Cat slept in her garden. Completely unaware of the swap that had been made. Kiki wouldn’t find out until she awoke that she had been ditched, traded in for a superior asset. The Empress had staked her claim and the Cat had been woefully incapable of stopping her.

{alt} {alt}

Offline celebs

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2021, 11:50:00 PM »
Hey all,

Don't worry I'll be wrapping up Ambush at O'Malley's soon enough, but just thought I'd take a break from Agent Blue to bring us some more characters. I love the idea of two villains being on opposite sides. And don't worry, this isn't the last we'll be seeing of these characters. Not by a long shot!

Also, going forward I will give every story a CANON or NON-CANON designation. This can help distinguish what things matter in the grand scheme of the SPA Universe and which stories are just fun little creations with no real bearing on things. Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be back with more SPA soon!

Offline celebs

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2021, 12:20:58 AM »
The Pop Star: Part I

CANON

Starring:

Peyton List as Agent Pink

{alt}

Jennette McCurdy as Agent June

{alt}

Miley Cyrus as Margaret Hunt aka "Yeti"

{alt}

Ariana Grande as ”Penguin"

{alt}

Miranda Cosgrove as ”Puffin"

{alt}

Agent Pink was not particularly thrilled to learn she would be sharing her first solo mission with a TYME agent. Despite Agent Blue’s assurance that it was just a coincidence, she had a feeling there was a discussion between her mentor and The Boss that she wasn’t privy too. What stung more was the amount of legwork she had done on this assignment. And now some money-grubbing TYME agent was about to swoop in and take at least half of the credit for the mission.

That didn’t matter now though. What mattered was bringing in their target: Margaret Hunt, or better known as her stage name “Yeti.” Yeti was in the midst of her “Scare the World” tour when Agent Pink had discovered a disturbing pattern. Assassinations of high profile targets had been occurring along the same route as the tour. At first nobody at SPA believed her, but when one of the richest media mogul’s sons was found dead the news ran with it. SPA was brought in to investigate and Agent Pink insisted she be placed in charge of the investigation. She discovered that Yeti had in fact been responsible for the assassination of the media mogul’s son, and therefore concluded she was also responsible for the string of deaths that had followed her tour.

The annoying part came when the media mogul hired TYME to investigate as well. Agent Pink soon found herself paired with Agent June. Their working relationship was cold, though Pink had to admit that June had impressive investigation skills and a real knack for sneaking into places she doesn’t belong. With enough evidence to convict Hunt, Pink petitioned to apprehend the subject alone. This was denied by The Boss, however and Pink agreed to bring her in along with June.

They picked their night, set a plan in place, and executed it. June reasoned it would be easier to apprehend the target after a show when her energy was spent. Pink agreed and the two were able to sneak backstage. Through recon of her own, Pink learned that the pop star demanded two hours of absolute solitude post-show. This gave them the perfect opportunity to sneak in and take down the assassin. With the show finished, the two agents snuck into the dressing room. What they found however was not a relaxing, meditative, or even seemingly tired pop star. Instead the two agents walked in on Margaret Hunt flanked by two cross-armed ladies with stoic looks on their faces.

“I was wondering what took you so long,” said Margaret. “I figured SPA would be on my ass from the jump, but when I learned that TYME was involved I thought you would have gotten to this point back in Nashua.”

“You leave a clean crime scene,” said Pink. “It took us a while to find enough evidence.”

“But now that we have you’re going in,” said June.

“Oh I have no doubt you have enough to convict me,” said Margaret. “That’s why I’m going to sneak into the hotel room y’all are sharing, destroy everything you’ve got, and erase all of your log reports you’ve been sending to your agencies.”

Agent Pink had one thought. She’s good. It became clear that they were dealing with a pro. A pro who had lured them into a trap that was moments away from springing. A trap that would erase months of work and very possibly end in their own deaths. The SPA Agent took comfort in the words of her mentor Agent Blue, however. When there’s a trap there’s a plan. The way out? Spring the trap early and knock the plan of schedule.

“Now, I really must be going,” said Margaret. “Penguin. Puffin. You’re up. Make me proud, ladies.”

The pop star snapped her fingers and the two bodyguards came forward. They formed a wall between their boss and the two agents. It was clear to Pink that the result of this fight was insignificant to Yeti. She just needed time. The best thing they could do is wrap up this encounter quickly and chase Yeti down.

The two agents raised their fists and the dance partners were set. Agent Pink stood in front of Puffin, the taller of the two. Meanwhile June and Penguin began to stare each other down. Yeti left the room, and the four women began their battle.

{alt}

While the room was small, there were two very distinct fights to start. First, Agent Pink launched a quick few combos at Puffin. Puffin deflected most of the blows, but ate a right to the jaw. This snapped the bodyguard’s head back and Agent Pink pressed her attack. Pink thought perhaps her opponent would crack at the first sign of adversity, but unfortunately it seemed her resolve stayed in-tact. As Pink moved in for another strike, Puffin caught her wrist and flung the SPA agent into the wall. The blonde agent’s shoulder rammed into it as the brunette landed a right of her own. It clashed with Pink’s jaw and her head snapped to the side. She brought her hands up, but Puffin’s long right leg snapped forward and hit the agent in the gut. Pink stumbled back and regained her composure.

The two traded blows, neither girl getting a distinct advantage. The only small difference was Agent Pink’s ability to dodge and Puffin’s inclination to block. Pink made a mental note of that and the two continued to engage on one side of the room.

{alt}

On the other side of the dressing room there was a clear advantage establishing. Penguin had been quicker on the draw and was able to chip away at June’s defense. With an unpredictable fight pattern, June found herself a victim to one of Penguin’s round-house kicks. The blow was strong enough to carry June all the way to a couch. The small bodyguard rushed her opponent and promptly straddled her. Blows back and forth across June’s face began to take their toll on the TYME agent. Her golden locks snapped back and forth with each punch to the jaw. Penguin smelled blood in the water. She wrapped her hands around June’s neck and began to squeeze. The blonde coughed out as her hands grabbed at her opponent’s wrists. As much as she tried, June couldn’t pry the hands off of her throat.

Meanwhile, some cracks had begun to show in Puffin’s fight style. Pink had been railing on the left elbow, which had finally led to a drop in the guard. The blonde waited, dodged, waited, dodged, and then at the right time snuck a heavy right hand to her opponent’s cheek. With the brunette staggered, Pink ran forward and slammed her shoulder into the bodyguard’s gut. Lifting Puffin off of her feet, Pink slammed her down onto the large makeup table up against the wall. The two women crashed right through it and onto the floor.

Even though Puffin clearly was stunned, she had the state of mind to grab Pink’s hair and try to roll. She was successful and found herself on top of the SPA agent. She began showering down punches with murderous intent. However, unlike her counterpart the strikes came with the sloppiness of a woman who was just drove through a table. Pink ate the first few, but then was able to easily block the rest. This opened up a chance for the blonde to use her legs, which she snapped back underneath Puffin’s armpits. Using her leverage, Pink easily pried the brunette off of her as Puffin’s head smacked into the wall.

With her opponent clearly dazed, Pink stood up and saw it: a clear path to the door. She could sprint out and catch up with Yeti before their entire case was destroyed. Agent Pink began to run towards the door. As she flung it open however, she stopped and looked at Agent June being strangled by Penguin. She had to decide at that moment what to do. Save the mission or save her begrudging partner? Agent Pink took a deep breath and closed the door. She ran over towards Penguin and June, flinging herself with reckless abandon at the girl on top.

It was enough to break the strangle as all three of them became a pile of limbs folded over one another. As Agent Pink began to stabilize, she felt a hand in her hair. She looked up and saw Penguin standing over her. With only a split second to wonder how she got up so fast, Pink tried to pull the smaller woman’s hand out of her hair.

“Switch it up,” Agent Pink called out to the still recovering June.

June panted as she looked over at her partner’s head get slammed against the wall. Then she looked over at a still dazed, but quickly improving Puffin slide up the wall.

“Right,” June said as she pushed herself up and barreled towards Puffin.

{alt}

Meanwhile, Penguin slammed the back of Agent Pink’s head into the wall over and over again. The blonde’s jaw hung slack after a few blows. Her ears began to ring. She didn’t even hear the taunt her opponent said. She looked up though, and saw as Penguin’s entire body spun around. Her right heel connected square with Pink’s jaw. The blonde’s body folded over to the side, completely limp.

{alt}

June threw her body at Puffin. The girls crashed into the wall. With the brunette still worse for wear, June was able to sink an oh so important knee into her opponent’s stomach. With Puffin doubled over, June flew her knee up and slammed it into the brunette’s jaw. The bodyguard’s body flung backwards. June straddled her and cocked her fist, ready to deliver the finishing blow. However, before she could she felt two arms snake underneath her armpits.

It was Penguin, who had left the knocked out Agent Pink up against the wall. She pried June off of her partner in crime. Puffin shook her head and pushed herself up. With June’s arms secured over her head and her body exposed, Penguin gave a nod to Puffin. Puffin smirked and began landing blows to June’s body. Right-left uppercuts thumped the blonde’s abdomen. The two agents were completely outmatched by Yeti’s bodyguards.

Meanwhile, the popstar snuck into the two agents’ room. With the lights off, she slipped through the shadows and began to collect all of the paper information they had. She set it as a pile on the desk. That would have to be destroyed later. She then found Agent Pink’s laptop and began to go to work cracking into SPA’s network.

“Well hello there,” said a voice from the shadows.

Margaret Hunt’s eyes sprung wide open as she turned to where the voice came from. With a click of the lamp, the light filled the hotel suite. There stood a tall brunette woman with her arms folded, her posture otherwise relaxed while she leaned up against the wall.

“Agent Pink would probably kill me if she knew I had been shadowing her this whole time, but what can I say…? It’s hard for me to let go,” said Agent Blue. “Besides, I can’t let you go ruining months of work. It would dash her confidence.”

To be continued…

Special guest appearence:

Alexandra Daddario as Agent Blue

{alt}

Offline celebs

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2021, 12:26:52 AM »
The Pop Star: Part II Preview

An epic battle between one of the world's deadliest assassins and Agent Blue! Can the seasoned SPA Agent stop the resourceful killer? Or will she just be another victim?

Meanwhile, Agents Pink and June are on the brink of defeat and therefore death! Will the two inexperienced agents be able to turn things around? Or are their fates already sealed?

Tune in next time to find out!

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:27:14 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2021, 05:48:43 PM »
The Pop Star: Part II

CANON

Starring:

Peyton List as Agent Pink

{alt}

Jennette McCurdy as Agent June

{alt}

Miley Cyrus as Margaret Hunt aka "Yeti"

{alt}

Ariana Grande as ”Penguin"

{alt}

Miranda Cosgrove as ”Puffin"

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario as Agent Blue

{alt}

Margaret Hunt looked over the tall athletic brunette. She wore a leather jacket with black satin pants. Her posture indicated that she thought she was some sort of badass. As if Margaret was just a silly little girl who didn’t have any chance of defeating her. This pissed Margaret off. She knew what her capabilities were. She had defeated much larger and physically imposing opponents than this bitch. What made her think she could be so cocky with one of, no, the most dangerous assassin in the room? Margaret decided she wouldn’t just kill the agent. She would embarrass her.

The pop star closed the laptop and got to her feet. She rolled her neck and cracked her knuckles. The brunette pushed off of the wall and began to slowly move towards the assassin. Margaret walked in front of the beds. The two women got into their fighting stances.

“So what, you’re like the big guns?” asked Margaret.

“I’m Agent Blue,” said the brunette. “And I’m the biggest gun there is.”

{alt}

Margaret expected to have the quickness advantage, and it turned out she did. Her first few strikes were quick, compact, and easily found their way through Agent Blue’s guard. Margaret wanted to take her time, wear down the agent, and then go in for the kill. So, instead of pressing her advantage she laid off and waited for the bigger girl to come to her. Agent Blue moved forward, throwing a few combos that Margaret dodged. The blonde tried an early round-house, but Blue blocked it and countered with a right to the jaw. Margaret realized then that she had never been hit so hard in her entire life.

She didn’t go down, but the pop star certainly felt the harsh lingering sting of the punch. And it was just a simple straight! Margaret realized now what Agent Blue meant by being the “biggest gun.” She was going to by far be the strongest opponent she had ever fought. That didn’t mean she couldn’t be beaten, though.

The pop star took extra caution as the fight continued. She used her superior agility to swiftly dodge everything the agent threw her way. For a moment she wondered if she could get the brunette to punch herself out, but then realized her conditioning must be insane. She crossed that out of her mind and decided on a new strategy.

After dodging a left, Margaret slipped behind the agent and rammed a knee straight into the ribcage. The agent winced… Margaret sensed a weak spot. Blue swung her right at Margaret, but the pop star ducked just in time. She rose up and slammed her left fist into the same spot her knee just connected. Another wince. The agent furrowed her brow and threw a combo, which if it had landed would have been devastating. It didn’t however, as Margaret’s speed was quickly becoming a major problem for Blue. After dodging those two punches, Margaret went right back in, working the ribs with two heavy right hands.

The agent’s guard dipped. Margaret saw her opportunity. With the agent exposed, the pop star flipped backwards and like a soccer player, bicycle kicked her straight in the chin. The agent flew backwards and landed flat on her back. Margaret landed with the elegance of a cat, nimble fingers and toes keeping her body from slamming into the floor. She saw her opponent dazed and then with a flash bounced on top of her.

Agent Blue covered herself up as best she could, but Maragret had a different idea. She didn’t want to just beat the agent. She wanted the agent to feel her presence. So, with a knee slamming into the agent’s crotch, the pop star went to work. She took her sharply honed nails and began to tear into any piece of flesh she could find. With vicious slashing moments, her claws cut deep into Agent Blue’s hands, bits of her face, and neck. Margaret then noticed the agent’s leather jacket riding up her stomach. The pop star thought fast and grabbed the base of the jacket and began to pull it up. She stopped once the jacket had forced Blue’s hands above her head and covered her face. Now with the stomach exposed and agent blue’s hands completely out of the equation, Margaret’s claws had a true canvas on which to paint.

The nails cut through the agent’s black tank top with ease. Slicing into flesh and fabric, when Agent Blue finally got the jacket off of her head her body was littered with deep red scratches. She looked as if she had just been mauled by a tiger. To make things worse once the jacket came off Margaret was waiting with a cocked right hand that shot forward. The agent ate the point-blank punch. The pop star could tell that blow had taken a lot out of the agent just by the way her previously tensed up body relaxed. Margaret had her foe on the brink. She intended to finish her.

As Margaret removed what was left of the tank top she looked down at her weakened foe’s body. It was covered in her handiwork for sure, but underneath the scratches there was something else. Deep purple and brown bruises covered the agent’s body. Particularly in the ribs where Margaret had gone to work. She knew she hit her hard, but she didn’t hit her that hard. No, those bruises were from someone else.

“How the fuck are you still fighting?” asked Margaret.

The truth had been Agent Blue didn’t lean against the wall because she was overconfident. She leaned against the wall because she needed the support to stand. She didn’t pick out a leather jacket to wear because she thought it made her look badass. She did it as a pseudo shield of armor to protect her from Margaret’s attacks. Before the fight even started Agent Blue was beaten down. What the pop star didn’t know was by whom…

Puffin rather enjoyed sinking fist after fist into the stomach of Agent June. She enjoyed the sounds the agent made even more. When Yeti had told them that the two agents would be dangerous she thought for sure her and her partner Penguin would be overwhelmed. And yet here they were. Penguin with a firm hold over one agent. The other agent knocked out on the other side of the room. And all the while Puffin’s fists continued to brutalize Agent June.

“I thought they were supposed to be badasses,” said Penguin. “They’re totally helpless!”

Puffin took June by the jaw and squished her cheeks together. The TYME agent couldn’t do anything to stop her.

“Wittle agent not so tough?” said Puffin. “Does the wittle agent need a nap-nap?”
{alt}

A groan came out from across the room. Agent Pink had begun to stir. Penguin gestured to Puffin. Puffin gave a nod and walked over to the fogged agent. The slim brunette grabbed Pink by the neck and lifted her back to her feet. With a fairly impressive display of strength, Puffin was able to lift Pink up in the air for a split second before sending her crashing down through Yeti’s snack table. Food and drink cascaded over them. A full bottle of cola poured onto the agent’s face. Popcorn and pretzels stuck in each of their hair. Puffin stayed focus however and straddled the agent. She slammed her right fist into Pink’s cheek. Then again. Then again.

{alt}

Meanwhile Penguin had taken Agent June’s weakened state to bring her to the ground. With her right arm wrapped around June’s neck and now her legs clamping around the torso, Penguin squeezed. Agent June squealed in pain. Her ribs felt as if they were turning in on her body. Penguins’ thighs worked their magic, cruelly torturing her opponent as she pressed the air out of her lungs bit by bit.

The blonde agents were getting whooped. There was no question about it. Agent Pink began to cry. This isn’t how she envisioned her first mission going. She thought she was ready. She thought all of the training Agent Blue had put her through would have better prepared her. And to think, she wanted to take on one of the world’s deadliest assassins on her own. She couldn’t even beat one of her body guards! Agent Pink’s face continued to be mashed by the right fist of Puffin. Almost as if she had accepted her defeat, she closed her eyes and let the brunette continue to demolish her.

“You’ve given up…” laughed Puffin. “Good, at least you know you’re beaten.”

Puffin yanked Agent Pink up to her feet by the hair. She guided her over to where Penguin was strangling Agent June.

“Your partner doesn’t feel the same way,” Puffin whispered into Pink’s ear. “She’s still fighting. And because of that Penguin is going to kill her. But, since you’re much wiser I’ll give you the chance to save yourself. Get on your knees and beg me for mercy.”

Agent Pink’s eyes welled with tears. Puffin jammed her right fist into the agent’s side.

“I won’t ask again.”

With her lips trembling, the agent looked down at June. She seemed so helpless. Her body flopping and squirming around in Penguin’s grip. She had to know there was no escape. And yet, she continued to fight. Agent Pink closed her eyes as tears streamed down her cheek. She imagined what Agent Blue would think of her if she gave up now. Her cheeks turned bright red. She started to burn. Agent Blue would rather she die than give up. At least there is dignity in that. But was Agent Pink truly ready to die?

“If I beg for mercy,” said Agent Pink. “Will you let June live too?”

“Hmm…” said Puffin as she ran her hands through Pink’s blonde locks. “Now that’s an interesting proposal. I’ll tell you what, you make it a top-notch groveling and we’ll consider it.”

Agent Pink slowly got to her knees. She looked up at Puffin. A self-satisfied grin stretched across the brunette’s face. Agent Pink’s jaw clenched. More tears fell.

“I…” began Agent Pink. “I am Agent Pink of SPA. And you aren’t going to be the one to kill me.”

Agent Pink rammed her head into Puffin’s stomach and simultaneously wrapped her arms around the back of her knees. Yanking the brunette’s legs out from under her, Puffin fell and slammed onto the dressing room floor. With Puffin’s hand slipping out of her hair, Agent Pink slid backwards and drove her left elbow down into the defenseless Penguin’s ribcage.

Penguin’s grip instantly loosened and June was able to finally break out. She rolled away and began panting, gulping in as much breath as she could. Penguin turned and throw her body over Agent Pink’s. The two began to wrestle and fight for position, rolling across the floor.

June began to get onto her hands and knees, but Puffin had gotten to her feet first. She soccer kicked June in the ribs and the TYME agent went down. The brunette rolled her over and threw a punch down at her face. June however just barely snatched it in time and followed through with a right hand of her own. Puffin fell off of June and the blonde tried to roll over on top of the taller brunette.

Agent Pink’s size finally became a factor over the smaller Penguin, who was used to using her quick striking ability to gain an advantage. With the two of them on the ground however, even a weakened Pink was able to settle on top of Penguin. She straddled the bodyguard and with two fistfuls of hair, slammed her head over and over on the floor. Pink looked up and saw June struggling with Puffin. With Penguin adequately dazed, Pink shot across the room and tackled Puffin.

The two agents worked in tandem to wrestle the brunette to the floor. Penguin began to stagger over to them, but Agent June finally had the chance to get her revenge. She exploded like a cannon and launched shoulder-first into Penguin’s abdomen. Carrying the smaller bodyguard all the way to the wall, Agent June then straightened up and began to wallop Penguin with unyielding combos. The small bodyguard may have been able to dish out plenty of punishment, but her smaller stature meant she definitely couldn’t take it. After one final devastating super-kick, Penguin fell slack to the floor.

Meanwhile Puffin had been able to reverse her position with Agent Pink. The brunette had the blonde agent on the brink. With her legs straddled around Agent Pink’s body, Puffin was just simply knocking the agent’s head back and forth with her punches.

Agent June looked over at Pink. Then she looked to the door. If she left now maybe she could catch up with Margaret. But then she remembered that Agent Pink had decided to save her instead of go after the assassin. It was the least she could do. June came barreling towards Puffin, tackling her off of Agent Pink.

June and Puffin wrestled a bit before once more the brunette straddled the blonde. Before she could finish off June though, Agent Pink had recovered in just enough time to wrap the brunette up with a sleeperhold. With June pushing Puffin backwards, the bodyguard fell on top of Agent Pink and began to slowly loose her strength. June went over to secure Penguin, who was still knocked out.

“Let’s get one thing straight,” whispered Agent Pink into Puffin’s ear. “You get to live today. Not because you begged me. Not because you deserve it. But because I can’t wait to see you locked up in a cell with your boss. The feeling of being trapped with the person you failed is more punishment than I could ever bestow on you. Now, why don’t you take a wittle nap?”

Puffin soon stopped moving. Agent Pink kicked her limp body off of her. The two agents looked over their handiwork: A destroyed makeup room, two knocked out bodyguards, and their own blood and tears on the floor. Not a bad first mission all things considered.

“Come on,” said Agent Pink. “Let’s secure these two and then go get Hunt. I have a feeling it’ll take both of us to bring her in.”

"Hey wait," said Agent June. "I just... wanted to say thanks. You could have left me for dead and you didn't."

"You did the same for me," said Agent Pink, who clasped June's shoulder. "Now come on, before our entire case gets shredded."

Agent Blue slammed face-first into the hotel room wall. Her right arm was brought sharply up her back as the smaller pop star had a handful of hair. THUNK THUNK THUNK. Agent Blue’s forehead rammed into the wall over and over again. Then came a devastating couple of bony knees which Margaret jammed between the agent’s legs. With Blue slack-jawed and barely standing, the assassin pulled the bigger girl off of the wall and ran her across the room. At full-force, Agent Blue was rammed into the wall. Then another three slams of the head. Another two knees to the groin.

The agent was putty in the assassin’s hands.

“Why did you come here?” asked Margaret. “You’re beat to hell. Even fully healthy you couldn’t have taken me on. But here you come all battered and bruised thinking you can stop me? Are you suicidal?”

Agent Blue attempted to throw her left hand back at the assassin, who released Blue’s hair to catch the arm. Agent Blue scrunched up her face and flew her head backwards. The back of her skull connected with the pop star’s nose. Margaret instinctively let go of Agent Blue’s arms and grabbed her own nose. She could feel a slight wetness and when she pulled her hand away from her face she saw blood had been drawn.

The SPA Agent turned around. Weary, weakened, and wavering… she still stood.

Getting back into her fight stance she said, “I came here because I’m the best. And no lip-syncing two-bit assassin is going to change that. Now come on Yeti, let’s give you another smash hit.”

The two women engaged again and quickly Margaret’s blows began to overwhelm Agent Blue. The sheer speed and ferocity was impossible for the wounded agent to stop. That didn’t stop Blue from throwing whatever she could back at the assassin. Margaret was quick enough to dodge most, but when Agent Blue connected it was like being punched with stone hands. One particular left hook made Margaret stumble. With the assassin on her heels Blue continued fighting forward.

Agent Blue landed a much needed left-right combo. Hunt was reeling. She now found herself up against the wall as the bigger woman began to tee off. Agent Blue’s fists worked the pop star’s toned body, folding her over with one particularly nasty right hand. For the first time the SPA agent had some momentum. She took Margaret’s body and hoisted it up and over her own frame. With the assassin slammed on the floor, Agent Blue took a much needed moment to try to recover.

Margaret looked up at the brunette. She narrowed her eyes. As the agent stepped closer, Margaret shot her right foot up towards those damaged ribs. Blue shrieked out in pain and stumbled back to the wall. Yeti went from flat on her back to on her feet in no time. She took the agent by the hair and then smashed her right square in the face. The brunette waivered as her knees buckled. She slid down the wall with her hair firmly in Margaret’s grip.

“Okay,” said Margaret as she crouched down to meet Blue eye-to-eye. “Maybe you could have beaten me if you were healthy. But you’re not. And because of your arrogance you’re going to die.”

The assassin snapped her head forward. She felt their skulls reverberate against each other. Blue’s hands sunk into the carpeting. Margaret lifted her head up and did it again. And again. And once more until finally both women’s faces were streaming with blood. The psycho assassin smiled widely as she saw Agent Blue’s knocked out head slump to the side. Although dazed herself, Margaret still had the competency to wrap her hands around Blue’s neck. She squeezed. With every passing moment more and more life was strangled out of the knocked out victim. It was only a matter of time until Agent Blue was finally dead.

CLICK

The door opened. Standing there was Agent Pink clutching her ribs. It took her a moment to process who Margaret was on top of. Her eyes widened as she saw her mentor’s face covered in blood. She saw the pop star’s hands around her neck. There was only a single emotion across Agent Pink’s face… rage.

TO BE CONTINUED…

{alt} {alt}

Offline celebs

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2021, 07:11:42 PM »
The Pop Star: Part III Preview

With Agent Blue defeated at the hands of Margaret Hunt it's up to Agents Pink and June to stop her. But do they have any chance at defeating someone who dominated the greatest agent in the world? Especially when the two agents themselves are injured!

Tune in next time to find out!

{alt}

Offline celebs

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2021, 09:23:33 PM »
Hey everyone! It's hard to get a feel on if people are still reading these stories apart from the likes. If you could just let me know (either through comments, pms, liking, etc.) if people are enjoying this series that would be great. Just want to know if I'm putting my stories into the void lol.

Offline Happyfeet

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2021, 06:11:18 AM »
Havent gotten time to read the newest batch yet, but loved the previous set!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2021, 06:37:27 PM »
you've got a real flair for leaving them wanting more! I'm always excited to read the next chapter. I'm betting we're gonna see a new character introduced for the mystery woman who beat up Agent Blue before this mission.

Offline celebs

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2021, 09:49:24 PM »
People Like Us

CANON

Starring:

Alexandra Daddario as Amanda Jax/Agent Blue

{alt}

Christina Hendricks as Tilda Hastings aka “The Talking Head”

{alt}

Amanda put the crappy cup of coffee to her lips. Bitter didn’t even begin to describe it. No amount of cream or sugar could make it better either. She was dealt a bad hand as soon as she walked into the diner. But it was low key, sparsely populated, and most importantly she knew Agent Pink wouldn’t ever set foot in a place like this. She was willing to make the sacrifice of bad coffee and burnt bacon if it meant she could keep her student's confidence intact. Besides, after days of shadowing Agents Pink and June, she needed to refuel at least a little.

The SPA Agent was used to long road trips in solidarity. Ten years on the job will do that to you. Relationships fall by the wayside when you don’t check in for weeks at a time. Friendships dissolve too. What’s worse is the friends you make on the job are constant danger. She learned that lesson the hard way with Agent Teal.

The coffee cup shattered in her hand. A waitress came over to ask if she was okay, but Amanda waved her off and assured her she was fine. She made her way to the bathroom to clean up as much of the coffee as she could. The burn was mild and there were no cuts in her hand, yet she couldn’t understand what had happened. Maybe she just forgot her strength for a moment. That was it. It had to be.

After finishing up washing her hands, Amanda started walking back to her table. However, she saw a woman with bright red hair sitting in her booth. Amanda stood next to the table and instantly recognized her.

“Hello,” said Tilda Hastings. “Mind if I join you?”

“Not at all,” said Amanda as she sat back in her seat. “A little surprised to see you in a place like this. Did Stax cut your pay?”

The redhead smirked. She slid a piece of bacon off of Amanda’s plat and slipped between her two front teeth. Crunching down on it, she leaned back on the leather and folded her arms.

“I’m here for you,” she said. “I’m asking you nicely to lay off your investigation into Margaret Hunt.”

“I’m not investi-”

“No? Then what are you doing in a diner in the middle of Kansas? Sight-seeing? And why is there another SPA Agent hold up with a TYME Agent at the Hampton Inn down the road? Do you all just love the Midwest that much?”

“Figured we’d catch a Jayhawks game,” said Amanda.

“Cute,” replied Tilda. She lifted a briefcase onto the table. She rolled her thumb across the mechanical code until it clicked. She turned the case towards Amanda and opened it.  “Now, I know you SPA girls live on a government salary, but this is $300,000 for you to lay off.”

“You think I’d sell out our morals for that?” asked Amanda. “I’m frankly insulted, I thought it would at least be a million.”

“It was going to be more… but I talked my boss out of it.”

“And why did you do that?”

Tilda shut the case.

“Because I knew you wouldn’t take it anyway and I didn’t feel like traveling with excess cash anyway,” said the redhead. “Now, I’ll ask you nicely. As a personal favor to me Agent Blue, lay off Hunt.”

“So it’s true then, Margaret is an assassin,” said Amanda.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” replied Tilda. “All I know is Yeti made Stax Music Group more than any other artist had in fifteen years. She’s a star… and we want to protect her.”

“Sorry, no personal favors for war criminals,” said Amanda. She stood up, pulled out some cash and left it on the table. “You understand don’t you?”

The SPA Agent patted Tilda on the shoulder and made her way out of the diner. On her way back to the hotel she looked behind her. Her initial instinct was that Tilda would follow her, but she also considered she may make a move against Agents Pink and June. Relief came over her when she saw the headlights of an SUV come up over the hill. She was the target after all. Good. Let Tilda Hastings come to her.

{alt}

Amanda pulled into the motel parking lot and took a deep breath. SPA didn’t have much information on Tilda’s fighting abilities other than a lone encounter with Agent Orange years ago. From the report Tilda mopped the floor with the agent, who only just barely escaped with her life. Amanda gripped the steering wheel and shut her eyes. She replayed multiple encounters in her head as if she was watching fight tape. She identified missteps she had taken, things she had done well, and things that opponents did better. Then she heard a car pull up next to hers. The agent opened her eyes and looked to her left. A black SUV on her driver’s side cut its engine. She heard the door open then shut. Footsteps in the gravel carried over onto the pavement of the sidewalk. Tilda stood between Amanda’s car and her motel room, hands on her hips.

“Well?” said Tilda. “Let’s get this over with.”

Amanda unbuckled her seatbelt and made her way out of the car. She clicked the lock button and walked past Tilda to the door. Slipping her hand into her back pocket, Amanda pulled out the motel room key. She inserted it. The door clicked. She turned the handle. The door opened and revealed a dark and dingy twin-bed room. An old bubble TV sat on top of the drawers. A mini fridge was plugged in across from the bed. There was the smallest table and a roll-away chair tucked into it, the motel’s “desk.” Amanda flicked the light on and tossed her keys on the table. She heard the door shut behind her as well as the lock tick. Amanda ran her hands through her hair.

She turned and saw Tilda inspecting the room. No doubt mapping out any advantageous or disadvantageous corners, making mental notes of trouble spots for both girls. Then her eyes drifted to Amanda. The Agent removed her jacket, tossing it on the floral comforter on the bed. She stretched her hands high above her head, interconnecting her hands. Her knuckles, elbows, and shoulders all cracked. Her back did too as she leaned backwards. Amanda’s perky chest firmly pushed against her sleeveless white top. She shifted her hips from side to side a bit as her jeans clung to her toned legs.

Tilda did not stretch. Instead she simply rolled her neck, cracked her knuckles, and then began to sink into her fighting stance. With her black sleeveless jumpsuit hitting every aspect of her curves just right, the redhead bent her knees and lifted her fists. Amanda opted to stay a little more upright. She kept her palms open and moved her hands back and forth in small, controlled motions. The SPA Agent bounced on the balls of her feet a few times.

Only a few feet separated the two fighters. With tight quarters it would be a challenge for both women, who had limb length to spare. The women slowly approached each other, still sizing one another up. Amanda shuffled forward. Tilda backed up. Tilda shuffled forward. Amanda backed up.

Finally, Amanda took the first shot. A left hand that she tried to slide through Tilda’s guard. The redhead blocked it. Tilda went for her own jab, which Amanda just barely dodged. The redhead moved forward. Amanda shifted back, giving ground. Tilda with another left jab. That one got blocked. Tilda moved forward again, bearing down on Amanda. Next came a right hand that Amanda ducked. Tilda opened herself up. Amanda snuck in an open-palmed left to Tilda’s shoulder.

Now the redhead was opened up even more. Amanda blitzed forward. She lifted her right knee up, trying to get it on Tilda’s chin. But the redhead closed quickly. Her hands shot down and smacked Amanda’s knee back down to the floor. Then she flashed forward, wrapping her arms around Amanda. She leapt off of her feet and drove Amanda onto the bed. The poor quality of the mattress offered little support to the Agent as she took the full brunt of Tilda’s figure.

Amanda took a deep breath and began spreading out her arms. She was able to break Tilda’s hold over her, but the redhead wisely moved her left hand up to Amanda’s head. Putting the brunette in the perfect position, Tilda cocked her right fist and slammed it straight to the jaw.

The Agent’s ears rang. She knew she had been hit harder, but in that moment she couldn’t remember when. Another fist connected and Amanda felt her head snap to the side. She brought her arms up to get into her guard. Tilda sent another punch down at Amanda’s arms, seemingly to test the strength of the guard. Seemingly satisfied with the strength of her opponent’s guard, Tilda sat herself up and started to beat Amanda’s body. Her punches thumped the agent’s torso. Amanda kept her guard up though, knowing if she gave up her head that Tilda had the power to end her.

So, the SPA Agent let Tilda mark her body up and down. The redhead payed special attention to the ribs, which she seemed intent on breaking. Amanda lied in wait, allowing the assault to continue until finally…

She felt it. Tilda’s hips sunk down lower, her form compromising. Amanda planted her feet into the mattress and snapped her own hips up. Tilda had the weight to make the buck difficult, but Amanda had the power to toss a woman twice Tilda’s size off of her. The redhead flew off of the bed. Amanda rolled over to the opposite side to put it between them. She clutched her side and winced.

Tilda stood, brushing hair out of her face.

“I’ll be honest,” said Tilda. “I expected a little more. I mean, the way you get talked about out there you’re the ultimate badass, unable to be taken down.”

“Sorry for the disappointment,” said Amanda.

She took a deep breath and got back into her stance. She walked around the bed and engaged with Tilda again. They traded a few missing shots. The stoutness of Tilda’s defense definitely impressed Amanda. Still, everyone had holes. It took a while but Amanda finally found Tilda’s. She ducked a right hook and came up with an uppercut. Tilda’s head snapped backwards. Amanda slammed a brutal left into her ribs. Then she followed up with a cutting right hand that had a snapping downward motion, connecting it on Tilda’s cheek. The redhead was in danger. Amanda came up and finally landed that knee to the chin.

Tilda dropped onto her ass. Amanda pounced on her, making the prone woman pay. A few more rights to the cheek and Amanda thought she could finish this fight right here. Of course Tilda wasn’t just going to lay down and let that happen. She was able to grab hold of Amanda’s top and bring her down flat. Shifting her hips, Tilda reversed their position with ease. It seemed as if in a blink of an eye Amanda went from straddling Tilda to Tilda straddling her.

BAM BAM BAM

More savage blows to her chin. Amanda put her guard up, which led Tilda to work the body again. This time the redhead didn’t give her opponent the chance to buck. She worked her way up Amanda’s body until the hips weren’t an issue anymore. Feeling the need to break Amanda’s will, Tilda grabbed her brunette hair and quickly peeled her off of the floor. She flung the agent across the room. Amanda barely caught herself against the wall.

The redhead turned Amanda around and sent another brutal right uppercut to the ribs. Amanda let out a telling groan. She kept her guard up though. Tilda shrugged and just absolutely tenderized Amanda’s body. Flying lefts and rights marked the agent with bright bruises.

Amanda knew she had to do something. She planted her feet on the wall then launched herself forward. Her forearms banged into Tilda’s face. With the attacked stifled, Amanda leapt up and locked her legs around Tilda’s waist. Then she brought down a barrage of blows. Tilda ate them as much as she could until finally regaining her wits. The redhead wrapped her arms around Amanda and squeezed hard while also burying her own face into Amanda’s chest.

The SPA agent howled in pain. The bear-hug made her legs drop from around Tilda, who in turn re-adjusted the brunette to make her hug even more painful. She shifted Amanda around a bit to find a better grip, and with the brunette’s feet off of the floor, she ran forward and pinned Amanda against the wall.

The brunette began to slip down the wall, but Tilda released her hold and grabbed the agent’s chin. Now in a perfect position, Tilda brought her fist back and snapped it forward with blazing speed. Amanda flopped to the floor. The redhead laughed.

“You are a tough one,” she said. “But you’re not in my league.”

She started stomping and kicking Amanda’s body. Her feet brutalizing an already beaten down body. Amanda tried to crawl away, but a soccer kick to the ribs instead made her flop over onto her back. Tilda sank down to her knees and straddled the brunette.

“I’ll admit,” said Tilda. “You put up a better fight than that Agent Orange. Still, you’ll know be the second SPA Agent to lose to me. You should be honored.”

“I’m so glad you’re one of those women who monologues instead of finishes me off when she has the chance,” said Amanda.

Two hands clamped on either side of Tilda’s head. Her vision blurred. Her ears rang. Amanda curled back her fingers and sent her palm screaming through the air square at Tilda’s chin. The redhead’s entire body snapped back. Amanda quickly got on top of her. With a fistful of red hair in one hand, Amanda positioned her legs around Tilda’s neck.

Then the agent squeezed her thighs together. Tilda punched and scratched at Amanda’s legs, but the grip was too firm. The redhead kicked her feet, flailed her arms, and then eventually began to feel herself weaken. Amanda kept the scissors hold on just long enough to make sure Tilda had passed out. She released the hold and limped over to her bag.

Pulling out a pair of handcuffs, Amanda dragged Tilda into the bathroom. Securing the redhead to the shower pipe, Amanda breathed a sigh of relief. Still clutching her ribs, she checked her watch. Agents Pink and June would be moving on Margaret by evening. That didn’t give Amanda much time to go to a doctor. It did however give her plenty of time with Tilda. Or rather Tilda’s laptop, which included particularly helpful information about Margaret Hunt and her body guards.

Amanda realized that Pink and June would probably have to deal with the two bodyguards, which would allow Margaret to sneak into their room and destroy any evidence they had. Amanda couldn’t let that happen.

That evening the SPA Agent snuck into Agent Pink and June’s hotel room. She just wanted to gather the info and leave, but had a feeling she might run into Margaret on the way there. So, she opted for a sturdy black leather jacket she stole from Tilda’s SUV. The armor wouldn’t be enough to save her, but it might buy her precious time. Time that would be absolutely necessary for Pink and June in case things went wrong.

Amanda was in the hotel room when someone else forced their way in. She stayed still as could be, leaning against the wall. She saw Margaret begin to hack into Agent Pink’s laptop. Amanda knew she had to do something. Despite being gravely injured from the night before, Amanda turned on the lamp light.

“Agent Pink would probably kill me if she knew I had been shadowing her this whole time, but what can I say…? It’s hard for me to let go,” said Amanda. “Besides, I can’t let you go ruining months of work. It would dash her confidence.”

The Agent knew in her state she didn’t stand a chance against a world-renowned assassin. She had put her faith in Agent Pink to come and save her. She had put her faith in her friend. Her inexperienced friend who had never completed a solo mission in her life. She was dealt a bad hand. But she had to have faith that her friend would come through for her.

{alt}