News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SPA Universe Standalone Stories

• 32 Replies

Offline celebs

SPA Universe Standalone Stories
« on: December 09, 2020, 08:39:43 AM »
A place for SPA Universe stories not in the main storyline. Any authors who want to write a standalone story feel free to contact me. We can work together to discuss ideas, characters, outcomes, etc. I'm totally open to suggestions so feel free to send me a message!

Only major rule is we have to make sure it doesn't interfere with the main timeline. But those can be worked out with some simple back and forth. So please send me a message and let me know if you want to write a story!

Offline celebs

Re: SPA Universe Standalone Stories
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 08:57:34 AM »
Charlotte Brooks vs Amanda Jax I

{alt}

Starring:

Alexandra Daddario as Amanda Jax aka Agent Blue

{alt}

Lauren Cohan as Charlotte Brooks

{alt}

Featuring Jessica Biel as Agent Green

{alt}

“The target is isolated in her office; why can’t I engage?” asked Amanda.

“Charlotte is way more dangerous than she seems,” said Agent Green. “Just give me a couple hours and we’ll take her in together.”

“Who knows where she’ll be in a couple hours?” replied Amanda. “She moves. Last time I took my eyes off of her I lost her for a week. I’m tired of the training wheels. Give me the green light.”

“A pun? ” laughed Agent Green.

“Maybe,” said Amanda with a smirk.

“Ugh, a girl after my own heart…” said Green. “Fine. Just be careful. I trust you, but she’s good. And watch her left hook! I’ll be there in a few hours to help with the paper work once you bag her. Agent Green out.”

“Agent Blue out,” said Amanda.

She smirked and latched her cable to the top railing. There Amanda Jax stood on the roof of SunTrust Plaza in Atlanta. The night was cold and clear. She took a deep breath, prepared for her first ever solo mission. As she leapt off the top of the building she didn’t even feel the exhilaration she felt the first time she bungie jumped during training. Instead she only felt a calm come over her.

The cable retracted and her body bounced back up. She waited until she steadied and swung over to the window. Pulling out a small razor she carved out a hole in the glass and pressed it forward. Carefully controlling every muscle in her body, the SPA agent delicately pushed the glass in and entered the office building. She unhooked the cable from her belt and made her way towards the office she knew Charlotte Brooks was in.

Charlotte sat at her desk, on the phone closing a multi-million-dollar deal. Was it legal? Well no, but nobody had to know that aspect. All of a sudden her office door opened.

“Let me call you back, honey,” said Charlotte before hanging up the phone. “Well well well, let me guess… SPA?”

“That’s right,” said Amanda. “And you’re going in, Miss Brooks. So it would be easier for both of us if you didn’t resist.”

“Look at you, going all by the book. Ain’t that sweet? Naw, honey-pie. I’m definitely going to resist. And when I’m through tearin’ apart that body underneath that oh-so-revealing black catsuit, you’re gonna wish you never came in here. I mean, didn’t anyone tell ya I’m a 2 agent kinda gal?”

Then Charlotte stood. Amanda could feel her heart drop. She knew they were close in size, but she wasn’t expecting them to be that close. Amanda took the edge of her black pencil skirt and gave it a horizontal rip. She kicked off her heels. Then she began to roll up her sleeves.

“Since I assume you’re a newbie because…” said Charlotte. “Well let’s face it you look like a newbie. I’ll give ya one last chance to back out.”

Amanda stood her ground. She unbuckled her belt and let it slide down her deep black catsuit and kicked it to the side. She unzipped her boots and tossed them over by the belt.

“In your office or out there? Where do you want to get beat down?” asked Amanda.

“Oh I have so many nice souvenirs in my office,” said Charlotte. “Let’s take it to the cubicles.”

Amanda left the office first and walked to the middle of the floor. The carpeting was grey and the glass cubicles were floor-to-ceiling. It felt cold and empty, as if nobody was actually doing work there. Amanda realized it must be one of Charlotte’s many shell companies. She wouldn’t have been shocked to hear she had maybe one or two employees in this entire place.

It was dimly lit, but Charlotte’s white blouse gave Amanda a decent reference. She figured she had to have the advantage with her catsuit. The two women stood toe-to-toe for a moment.

“Ya know…” started Charlotte. “I normally would have tackled ya in the back. But what with ya bein’ a newbie and all… well I figured you deserve half a shot.”

“That would have been the smartest thing you’ve done all night,” said Amanda.

Amanda sunk into her fighting stance. Knees bent, elbows at a sharp angle, and her hands open. Charlotte give a chuckle and leaned back a bit into a relaxed boxing pose.

A beat.

Then Amanda struck first. She came in with her left hand, swiping at Charlotte’s face. The southern criminal mastermind shifted her head to the side and Amanda’s hand hit only air. Charlotte shot her left fist forward and it landed square to Amanda’s nose. The SPA agent was taken aback. Charlotte smirked.

The two women exchanged strikes with Charlotte getting the better of the blue-eyed beauty. Amanda stumbled back against one of the glass cubicles. Charlotte’s right hand came flying toward her. Amanda flew her body out the way and her opponent’s fist cracked the glass. On the floor, Amanda rolled over to avoid an incoming foot. She then launched herself back up onto her feet in one fluid motion.

Charlotte looked half impressed. She then threw a massive left hook that Amanda was just barely able to block. Amanda stumbled to her side and Charlotte followed up with a right. Then a left. Then a right. Then a left. Agent Blue kept her guard up as best she could, but Charlotte was absolutely rocking her.

Charlotte kept her rookie foe on her heels. Beating her all around the office, but unable to break through her stone-wall defense, Charlotte decided to try to change up her tactics. She lowered her shoulder and tried to tackle the agent to the floor. Amanda was able to spin out of the way, however and Charlotte when crashing through a cubicle.

Sure that there would be no recovering from that, Amanda took a step back and surveyed the situation. Charlotte moved, but her head hung down. She looked like she just got hit by a train and glass shredded her blouse. Amanda, who had taken off her boots, decided to go wait to see if Charlotte would get up.

“It’s done Charlotte…” said Amanda. “You can’t keep going after that.”

The rough and tumble Georgia girl looked back at Amanda. Her face had largely avoided any major damage. She stood and began to walk across the glass towards Amanda.

“Oh, but I can,” said Charlotte. “You think a lil glass is gon’ stop me from whoopin’ ya?”

Charlotte charged. Amanda’s reflexes took over. They crashed into one another, but Charlotte won the momentum battle. She carried Amanda all the way down the hall into a massive door. Charlotte stepped back and let Amanda fall to the floor. Charlotte turned the doorknob and revealed a boardroom with a massive table dead center. She took Amanda by the hair and dragged her into the room.

What Charlotte didn’t expect was a punch to the back of her knee. It was enough to drop her down and release Amanda’s hair. Amanda leapt onto her opponent’s back. As she fell back, Charlotte twisted her hips so they could be face-to-face. The two women gnarled their teeth at each other as their hands slipped into one another’s hair. What started as a gentlewomanly fight had resorted into a full-on catfight.

Initially Amanda thought she could just simply pin Charlotte with her superior strength and be done with it. Her mistake was assuming she had the superior strength. It turned out she did not. Charlotte did. And while it was only slight, the advantage was noticeable enough that after only a few rolls back and forth and two bucks Charlotte settled on top of the SPA agent.

Charlotte’s hands intertwined with Amanda’s. She pinned them to the boardroom carpet. She pushed them high above her head. Her legs straddled Amana’s hips. Amanda tried another thrust, but Charlotte stayed firm on top of her. She became a rock. A massively dense rock that Amanda could not possibly move. Despite her training. Despite her physical strength. Amanda had somehow become exhausted. Charlotte’s smile went wide across her face. She ran her tongue on the inside of her bottom lip.

“Darlin’ you look absolutely delicious down there,” said Charlotte.

Amanda’s big blue eyes looked up at her opponent. They expressed a singular emotion: fear.

“Now if you think those water works are gonna’ stop me you might need to start workin’ em more,” said Charlotte.

“Fuck you,” said Amanda through gritted teeth. Her eyes began to well up with tears. Her body shook.

Charlotte laid her body flat across Amanda’s and then began sliding it up. Her chest began to to creep up towards Amanda’s face. The SPA agent knew what was about to happen. She was absolutely powerless to stop it.

The breast smother lasted just long enough that Amanda didn’t pass out but that her power had been completely zapped. Charlotte had clearly used this move on a number of opponents and knew the nuances of how long a girl could last under her chest. It clicked in that moment to Amanda that she hadn’t been unlucky. She had been outfought, outwitted, and outmaneuvered in every way possible.

There was no resistance that came from the SPA agent as the villain hoisted her up off of the floor. With her arms wrapped tightly around Amanda’s body, Charlotte squeezed her like a tube of toothpaste. Amanda let out a shriek for exactly thirty seconds and then her body went limp. Her head fell back along with her shoulders. Her lifeless legs dropped down. The tip of her toes just barely grazed the carpet floor.

The victor bent her knees and re-adjusted her victim so that she was slung over a shoulder. She took a nice firm grasp of Amanda’s ass.

“Oh yeah, we’re going to have some fun together…” laughed Charlotte.

An hour-and-a-half later Agent Green found a stripped and unconscious Amanda spread out across Charlotte’s desk.

“Oh Agent Blue,” said Green. “What did she do to you…?”

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:02:11 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 05:04:29 PM »
Ambush at O’Malley’s Pt. I

{alt}

{alt}

Starring:

Alexandra Daddario as Amanda Jaxx/Agent Blue

{alt}

Alison Brie as Agent Red

{alt}

Kat Dennings as Victoria Platt aka Sweetheart

{alt}

Ashley Graham as Gertrude Jones aka The Champ

{alt}

Agent Red got a strange feeling after he most recent phone call with Victoria Platt. Platt had been informing on a rival gang for the last year and a half. However, after the most recent arrests were made Victoria’s people moved in. They swallowed up the territory seemingly overnight. Since then Victoria’s words came dipped in honey. Agent Red instantly assumed she was being played.

Knowing just how dangerously deceiving Victoria could be, Agent Red requested her SPA rival Agent Blue to come along with her. It would be Blue’s first time meeting Victoria. Red attempted to give her colleague an adequate overview of Platt’s ability to sweet talk.

“And I assume that’s why they call her Sweetheart,” said Agent Blue, sarcastically.

“You know,” started Agent Red. “The only reason I asked you along is because I really don’t care about you falling into a trap. You could be the bait for all I care.”

The rest of the ride to Chicago was traveled in silence.

Agent Red pulled their car up to O’Malley’s Irish Pub. A small joint on the North Side of Chicago, Agent Red had only ever known it as Victoria’s base of operations. The plan was to pop in, sus out the situation, and see if Victoria would try anything with two SPA agents present. Agent Red entered first, head to toe in casual gear. A plain black sweater paired with a pair of jeans. Agent Blue also opted for a sweater, although one that looked a tad cozier and colorful, as well as a pair of jeans.

The entered the pub and behind the bar was a massive mountain of a woman. In the front was Victoria Platt herself. Bent over a stack of papers and scribbling away with her pencil, she looked towards the door.

“We’re not op-” she started before noticing her SPA contact. “Oh Agent Red, how nice of you to drop in. And you’ve brought a friend.”

Victoria took her glasses off and placed them on the bar. She extended her hand to Agent Blue and shook it.

“Firm grip,” she said with a smirk.

“Agent Blue,” said Blue.

“Victoria,” said Red. “We were just in the neighborhood and thought we’d drop in. Make sure things are alright.”
?“Oh so you just happened to be in Chicago with another agent,” said Victoria. “Why do I find that so incredibly hard to believe?”

“Maybe because it’s bullshit,” said the woman behind the bar.

The SPA agents looked at her. Only one of them recognized her. It was Gertrude Jones, aka The Champ, clear as day. Agent Blue would recognize her anywhere.

“New bodyguard?” asked Agent Red.

“That’s right,” said Victoria. “I figured I’m gonna need it. What with two sexy SPA agents just happening to roll by unannounced. Some security is appreciated.”

“I know this one,” said Agent Blue, tensing up a bit. “You used to do prize fighting in France. How’d the incarceration go?”

Gertrude snapped her fingers, “Just like that. I have Victoria to thank for that. You see instead of leaving me tied up for the cops to find me, Victoria saw potential in me. She’s been helping me hone some of my natural skills…”

The Champ walked around the bar and pointed a finger into Agent Blue’s chest, “Just for you.”

“Now now Champ,” said Victoria. “Let’s not start anything until they hear what we have to say.”

Gertrude let out a soft growl before turning to walk towards the door. Victoria cleared her throat and sat up on her stool.

“Agent Red, Blue,” started Victoria. “We’ve had a very productive relationship these past few years. Sure they were on-again-off-again, but you know a girl like me is hard to pin down. Well, I’m afraid it’s time to call it off again, my friends. You see after helping to clear out that most recent gang I realized I have more manpower and cash than I know what to do with. More than enough to protect me from SPA. So, Agent Red, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave my bar.”

Agent Red straightened up. Agent Blue kept her eyes on Gertrude.

“Victoria,” said Agent Red. “You know if you’re dissolving our partnership I have to bring you in.”

“I know you have to try…” said Victoria.

*click*

The door to the bar had locked. Right away the two SPA agents knew what was going to happen. Victoria leapt off of her stool towards Agent Red. Agent Red slid into her fighting stance. Gertrude charged Agent Blue. Agent Blue made a beeline for Gertrude.

It was on.

Agent Blue had known The Champ to be a woman of raw, unrefined power. To her surprise though, she showed a quickness she didn’t have before. As Gertrude charged the SPA agent Blue tried her signature spin out of the way. However, Gertrude readjusted mid-trajectory and was able to wrap her arms around the agent’s hips. Blue found her feet promptly leaving the floor as Gertrude carried her all the way through the open doorway at the back of the bar into the back office. Gertrude tossed Agent Blue down onto the floor before turning and closing the door behind her.

“I don’t think your little friend wants to see what I’m going to do to you,” said The Champ.

Agent Blue got to her feet and reset into her fighting stance.

“Please,” said Agent Blue. “What makes you think it’ll be any different than last time?”

“Oh I had barely scratched the surface of my potential when we fought last time,” said Gertrude. “No finesse. No change of direction. No strategy. No proper training. That’s changed. Victoria has been training me. Every single day. And I’m miles better than I was last time.”

“Well, you might have a few new moves,” said Blue. “Unfortunately for you I’m the best at what I do.”

“Let’s see it then…”

The two women met in the center of the office. Agent Blue had a distinct speed and technique advantage. She was able to fire off two quick fists into The Champ’s left side before ducking a haymaker. The agent then followed up with a right straight to the larger woman’s chin. Gertrude swung back, but Agent Blue simply leaned backwards as her foe completely whiffed. Agent Blue stepped in, threw a few more jabs, then spun around for her signature round-house.

What Agent Blue didn’t expect was for Gertrude to easily eat the punches and react quick enough to see the leg coming. She snatched Agent Blue’s ankle in mid-air. Holding it there for just a moment to allow Agent Blue process what had just happened, Gertrude brought her left fist back and fired it square into an unprotected stomach. The Champ could tell by the look on her opponent’s face… that one hurt.

The Champ dropped the leg and re-positioned her boxing stance. She swung a right hook that nailed Agent Blue square on the cheek. Then a left hook that knocked her back the other way. The Champ finally was going to get her proper rematch.

Agent Blue tried to keep up, but Gertrude’s training had made her absolutely lethal to deal with. Within five minutes the greatest secret agent in the world was folded over Gertrude’s right fist as she swung an uppercut into her midsection. Agent Blue dropped to her knees and cradled her stomach. The last time they fought The Champ had been duped and lulled into a false sense of security that she had won the fight. This time there was no trap. There was no tactical advantage to Agent Blue losing this contest. She was just straight up losing it.

Both girls knew what had to happen for one another to win. Victoria had to get this fight to the ground pronto. Agent Red had to stay on her feet. That would dictate the outcome of their fight, as it had decided the outcome of all of their fights.

Victoria came out a little too eager. She overplayed her tackle attempt. Agent Red’s agility allowed her to not only let her watch Victoria fly by her, but it also allowed her to get a snap kick off to the side of her opponent’s ribs. The Sweetheart mafia boss let out a small squeal of pain before turning to face her longtime rival. They dropped into their fighting stances. Agent Red’s refined and deliberate. Victoria’s looser with more of a boxer look. The two women stepped forward and began to trade blows.

To nobody’s surprise Agent Red took the lead. Make no mistake, Victoria took pride in her striking ability. It was just nowhere near the technical level of Agent Red’s. There were no barbs traded between the striking contest. It took every ounce of Victoria’s focus to tread water in the early goings of the fight. She could only hope to block half of the agent’s blows. Meanwhile she would be lucky to land a quarter of her own. She had to make them count.

Agent Red on the other hand knew she was at a power disadvantage. She knew that Victoria had the ability to knock her down with a single blow. So, she kept her distance. A part of her wondered if she could play defense long enough for Agent Blue to come out and help her mop up Victoria. She decided to keep an ear out for the fight in the back.

On and on the fighting went. Agent Red inching closer and closer towards victory. Victoria eating blows, but not yet wavering. Agent Red knew at this rate it would take an hour for her to finish off Victoria. She also assumed by the look at Agent Blue’s opponent that that fight wouldn’t last an hour one way or another.

The SPA agent heard blows being traded in the other room. Massive blows. The type of blows that you can hear the air gushing out of the other woman’s lungs.  Then she heard familiar grunts. She heard the grunts of Agent Blue. Red knew she couldn’t hold off both Victoria and the massive mountain of a woman in the other room. She had to take a risk.

Agent Red got Victoria to the wall, landing expert strikes to keep her on her heels the entire way. Then, she got in close, trying to grab Victoria by the wrist and flip her around onto her ass. Victoria though was looking for just this opportunity.

As Agent Red’s guard dropped, Victoria swung a left-hook that cocked her opponent clean on the chin. The agent dropped to her ass. Victoria smirked. She dropped down with her. Agent Red had never won a fight against Victoria that had went to the ground. As Agent Red tried to get back to her feet, she was met with Victoria’s ass landing square on her abs. Then the mob boss extended her right foot and used it to pin Red’s left wrist down to the floor. She blocked Red’s right hand and countered with a right hand square to Red’s face.

The smaller girl’s head dropped back. Victoria’s smile widened.

An array of bumps and bangs had escaped in a muffled tone behind the office doors. All of them were from Agent Blue’s body banging off of the walls. She panted and pulled her hair out of her face as Gertrude walked towards her. Agent Blue brought her hands up, but not before The Champ landed a beauty of a right cross that snapped her opponent’s head backwards. Punched clean off of her feet, Agent Blue toppled over the desk and flopped onto the floor. She began to push her way up to her feet, but Gertrude decided to improvise. She took the desk and pushed it towards Agent Blue. It slammed into the agent’s stomach and pinned her to the wall.

Agent Blue cried out in agony as she felt as if her body was being sawed in two. Gertrude stopped pushing and the SPA agent simply fell face-first onto the desk. Using one hand to push the desk out of the way, Gertrude caught her opponent before she could fully fall to the floor. Grabbing her by the cheek, Gertrude pinned Agent Blue to the wall herself. Then she brought back her right fist and buried it into the woman’s taught stomach.

“You sure can take one hell of a beating,” said The Champ.

The SPA agent wasn’t quite finished yet. She managed to somehow bring her legs up around Gertrude’s hips. Using excellent body control, Agent Blue was able to knock Gertrude’s hand away and rein punches down on her opponent’s face. Keeping her legs around Gertrude’s waist, the bigger woman essentially carried the agent around the room as she ate punch after punch.

Agent Blue could feel the tide turning. She arched herself backwards and used the momentum to lift Gertrude off of her feet. The Champ flew through the air and landed hard into the wall. Meanwhile, Agent Blue stuck her hands on the floor and did a flip to land cleanly on her feet. She turned to see a staggering Gertrude using the wall to try to stand. Agent Blue rushed her. She banged her shoulder into the bigger woman’s side. Gertrude’s hips flew open and her shoulders were now up against the wall.

An absolute furious flurry of blows came at The Champ. It was a speed and ferocity she had never experienced before. She couldn’t even get her hands up to defend herself. Agent Blue’s fists marked her up and down. Left-right combos to the midsection. Left-right combos to the face. Agent Blue brutalized her.

Eventually the blows came to a stop. Agent Blue thought for sure her foe would drop down to her ass. But when she didn’t she simply shrugged. She brought her right fist back and then forward. Before it could reach its target however a big, meaty hand wrapped around it. Agent Blue tried to throw a left. Gertrude caught that one too.

The Champ smirked, “That’s it huh?”

Agent Blue felt her knuckles get crushed in her opponent’s palms. Then she felt her wrists begin to bend backwards at a sharp and sudden angle. The Spa Agent screamed out in agony until Gertrude snapped her head forward and crashed it against the agent’s. Agent Blue’s screaming stopped. Her eyes spun around. She dropped to her knees. Gertrude snapped her head forward again, connecting another brutal head-butt. The agent’s arms stopped struggling. Gertrude easily brought her opponent to her feet.

“Now for the fun,” said Gertrude.

She released the hands, which fell helplessly to the agent’s sides anyway. Then, The Champ wrapped her arms around Agent Blue’s. Arms pinned to the side and spine quickly bending without resistance, Agent Blue screamed at the top of her lungs.

Victoria’s legs clamped around Agent Red’s torso. Both women knew as soon as those ankles locked that the fight was over. There was no escape for Agent Red. Nothing she could do could stop her from getting squeezed out now. The only hope Red had was for her partner to turn things around in the other room and save her.

What happened for the next few minutes was a game of willpower. Victoria’s thighs drained Agent Red of any fight. But they did so slowly. Agent Red regulated her breathing. Victoria had expertly trapped Red’s arms in the scissors hold. Those were useless. While Red’s legs were free they couldn’t do a thing down there.

A sleeper hold was soon applied. Victoria’s forearm began to cut off Red’s respiratory capabilities. Her face turned a shade of pink. Then a dark crimson. The fight was about to be finished and soon Victoria would leave Red knocked out as she joined her partner to double team Blue.

And then a scream came. A scream that Agent Red unfortunately recognized too well. She closed her eyes.

“Dammit,” she muttered out.

“So it’s yours then,” said a smirking Victoria. “I thought so but I wasn’t sure. What do you think she has her in? Scissor hold? Back Breaker? Hmmm… no no, those grunts in the beginning and tail end of the screams. I know what that is. Well, why don’t we join the party?”

Victoria let her incapacitated opponent go, but quickly worked them both to their feet. Pinning Agent Red’s arms to her sides, Victoria hoisted the SPA agent off of her feet and into a bear-hug. Agent Red could feel her opponent’s massive chest crushing her own. She let out wails of pain as well as she felt herself constricted between Victoria’s muscles.

“Gertrude honey, that doesn’t sound like you in there!” yelled Victoria over Agent Red’s screams.

Coming out of the office door was Gertrude with her opponent in a bear-hug as well.

“I see we had the same idea,” said The Champ.

“Let’s see who can make their play thing squeal louder, shall we?” asked Victoria.

Victoria went first. Agent Red shrieked as her spine bent. Then it was Gertrude’s turn. She folded Agent Blue’s back over her forearms. Agent Blue screeched.

“Inconclusive,” said Victoria.

“Again?” asked Gertrude.

Victoria gave it another go. Agent Red reached an entirely new pitch. Then The Champ went. Agent Blue’s screams pierced their ears.

“Oooh, looks like we have a winner,” said Victoria. “Now, if you’re with me Gertrude, honey. I think there’s only one way to finish these not so special agents. If you’ll follow my lead…”

Victoria released her bear-hug and let the hapless Agent Red drop to the floor a sobbing mess. Victoria lifted her top over her head and tossed it to the side. With her massive milky white breasts barely contained by their black bra, Victoria lied down flat on top of her agent’s body. She then cradled her foe’s head and brought her face in to meet the massive chest dangling overhead. Agent Red gave soft and muffled groans of resistance.

Gertrude followed suit. She watched the once proud Agent Blue drop to the floor like a sack of flour. Mirroring Victoria, The Champ removed her own top. She laid her body flat atop her own agent’s frame. Then she cradled Agent Blue’s head. Soon the Agent’s face was stuffed between two massive, tan orbs.

The two villains giggled as they shifted their chests back and forth over their beaten foes’ faces. It didn’t take long for the two agents to lose consciousness.

“Downstairs?” said Gertrude as she slung both women over her shoulders.

“Yes my dear,” said Victoria. “And separate cells of course.”

{alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:35:07 PM by celebs »

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »
Already 5 threads for this stuff and 2-3 of them aren't even stories, just lists of characters. I'm looking forward to when it disappears.

Offline celebs

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 06:17:28 PM »
Already 5 threads for this stuff and 2-3 of them aren't even stories, just lists of characters. I'm looking forward to when it disappears.

Ugh I know, you have to scroll down slightly more than usual. What a tragic life you live. I'm praying things turn around 4 u <3

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 08:23:48 PM »
Stay strong, scrolling is a hard task i know, stay strong.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 09:45:47 PM »

Here is a little secret. You don’t need to click on the thread. If topic doesn’t interest you keep scrolling.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 05:10:48 AM »

Adding on to what everyone else has said...

Stop being so negative, dude. Half your posts are you dropping into threads and shitting up the place with your negativity. If you don't like something, just move on.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 01:23:58 PM »

You must be fun at parties

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 02:26:50 PM »
Meg just need to put this grammar nazi troll back under the bridge.

Offline cockfighter58

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 06:22:32 AM »
second story is one of the hottest I've ever read. for real

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 02:30:19 PM »
Bravo!

Your stories are beautiful and I do like the second one that is very exciting for me.
In fact, I love when good girls are beaten and especially in this way.
They are more skilled than their rivals, but physically weaker and to see them humiliated like this, bearhugged and breastsmothered, is so hot.

Please go on!

Offline celebs

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 07:11:28 AM »
Ambush at O'Malley's Pt. II

{alt}

Starring:

Alexandra Daddario as Amanda Jax/Agent Blue

{alt}

Alison Brie as Agent Red

{alt}

Kat Dennings as Victoria Platt aka Sweetheart

{alt}

Ashley Graham as Gertrude Jones aka The Champ

{alt}

The basement at O’Malley’s Irish Pub has a secret door. It’s hidden behind a poker table that is tilted on its side. One month had gone by since Gertrude Jones took two unconscious SPA agents down to the basement, rolled the table out of the way, and opened the door. She walked with one woman each slumped over her powerfully broad shoulders down a brightly lit hallway. Her boss, Victoria Platt, followed as she twirled a set of keys around her index finger. The boss pursed her full blood-red lips together and merrily whistled.

“Put yours in there,” said Victoria, gesturing to a cell.

Agent Blue’s body collapsed onto the concrete floor. Still sleeping, she didn’t hear the steel door shut and subsequently lock. The same happened to Agent Red, who Gertrude similarly unceremoniously dumped onto the cold concrete in the cell next door.

The fluorescent lights in the cell burned bright. So bright that when Agent Blue closed her eyes the light permeated through her eyelids. It made sleeping for the last four weeks a major challenge. She would be lucky to get a few hours six out of seven days of the week. The exception came on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday Gertrude would enter Agent Blue’s cell, lock the door behind her, unlock the handcuffs that had been administered, and put the keys in the corner of the room.

She’d then say, “You want out? Get out.”

Today was Tuesday. And Gertrude’s legs were crushing Agent Blue’s midsection. It was the fourth Tuesday in a row they had fought, if the fight in the back of the office was to be counted. And both women did. So far each fight had become less and less competitive than the last. Agent Blue marked this up to exhaustion as well as an interruption to her regular training schedule. However, she had to also admit that Gertrude’s skills had certainly improved. That was a terrifying thought. Whether she knew it or not, Gertrude had been using Agent Blue as her own personal whetstone to sharpen her skills. Agent Blue knew that the more they fought, the better the mighty champ became, and therefore a larger threat to the rest of the world.

Agent Blue wasn’t thinking all of that though as her body was trapped between two thick tree-trunk sized thighs. All she could think about in that moment was how overwhelmingly agonizing the hold was and how she had no way to stop it. Gertrude had hold of both of the agent’s hands. It was a new move for the underground champion, which showed she was learning. She was using a wider array of skills. Agent Blue felt the brunt of each one. Gertrude had also shown an ability to read Agent Blue’s breaking point. She could take the temperature of how close her opponent was to shutting down based on the tension in her muscles, the timbre of her voice, the pitch of her screams, and of course the way her face contorted.

Gertrude flexed her legs one last time and she saw the agent once again break. She released the leg scissors and straddled her once more defeated foe. She then said what she had said the last three times they fought.

“One of these days I’m going to kill you,” she said as she applied her breast smother to Agent Blue’s face. “I’m going to kill you using this hold. I’m going to keep it on your face until you suffocate and die. And you won’t know which one it will be, because you’ll already be passed out when I kill you. It could be right now. It could be next week. It could be years from now. The only way you will know whether or not you’re being killed is if you wake up in the next few hours or not.”

The SPA agent’s muffled cries ceased after a few more seconds of the hold. Her body went limp. Gertrude let her opponent’s head drop down as she released her completely. She fixed her top, rose to her feet, and then walked over to the corner of the room the keys sat. Picking them up, she used a file that had been attached to the key chain to carve into the wall. There she placed a single line next to a row of three other lines, marking her fourth victory on the wall of Agent Blue’s cell. A reminder of how many times the agent had been defeated by her bigger, stronger opponent.

{alt} {alt}

Agent Blue’s eyes cracked open as bright white light engulfed her entire vision. Every time she had woken up she thought for a split second she was seeing the bright white light of the afterlife. Instead it was simply her cell in the bottom of O’Malley’s. She rolled over onto her stomach and massaged her ribs, which she was sure had been badly bruised at some point over the past month. Without proper medical care she would face long term breathing problems. Though, if she never escaped her cell there would be nothing long term to worry about anyway.

She crawled her way over to the door. There was a small crack no higher than two inches between the floor and the bottom of the door. She placed her lips as close to the crack as she could.

“Red,” she whispered. “Are you there?”

There was a moment of silence.

“Yeah,” croaked Agent Red. “I’m here. I’ve been calling you for a while. I thought maybe they finally killed you.”

“No,” replied Blue. “But she could do it any day. I think she’s using me for practice though, honing her skills. It’ll be a problem for the rest of the world soon.”

“Well no use worrying about the rest of the world right now,” said Red. “We need to get out of here.”

“Is she still torturing you?”

“Yeah.”

“How long until you break?”

Agent Red gave it a few moments and thought deeply about the question. Finally, she answered, “Two more sessions and I think she’ll have me talking. Which means the next time they enter our cells we’ll have to make our move.”

“Not a lot of time to prepare,” said Agent Blue. “What do you have?”

“You need to get out of your cell,” said Red. “If you can get out, Victoria takes me down the hall into an interrogation chamber. She’s alone the entire way. You can jump her and free me.”

“That’s easier said than done. I haven’t exactly been kicking her ass lately.”

“Well you’ll have to,” said Red. “Do whatever it takes. Victoria doesn’t remove my handcuffs when she brings me out. I’ll have no chance against her one-on-one with my hands bound. You’re the only chance we have.”

“So all I have to do is beat the woman who has crushed me into a fine paste for the past month,” said Agent Blue with a sigh. “Great…”

{alt}{alt}

A week later the locks to Agent Blue’s cell cranked. The door opened. Agent Blue awoke from her exhausted stupor and began to rise to her feet. Gertrude could almost fill the entire frame of the room herself. She opted for an all-black look today. A dark corset over a long black t shirt with leather pants and boots, The Champ closed the door behind her. She made her way over to the waiting SPA agent and unlocked the handcuffs. Gertrude turned and dropped her keys in the same corner she always did.

“Ready to get crushed again little agent?” asked Gertrude.

The massive woman turned around just in time to see a sprinting Agent Blue barreling towards her. Gertrude covered herself up, but Agent Blue banged her shoulder into The Champ’s frame. Gertrude’s back banged into the wall. She kept her guard up as the SPA agent threw a series of blitzing combos. She howled in pain when Agent Blue found an uppercut to the ribs. She groaned when she whiffed on a counter-punch and got rocked with a knee to the abdomen. She caught a glimpse of Agent Blue’s eyes. They were intense, infuriated with a passion she hadn’t seen from the woman before. This wasn’t a composed secret agent she was fighting. Agent Blue had become a wild animal, a beast with no finesse or technique. She simply wanted to hit Gertrude as hard as she could as much as she could. And while she hit hard, she didn’t hit nearly as hard as a month ago.

The strikes kept coming, but in her fatigued state Blue’s blows slowed. Gertrude smirked as the blows became easier to block. She counter punched and rocked the agent with a right cross. Then a left uppercut into the ribs. Soon Agent Blue was forced back. Now it was Gertrude’s time to go on the attack.

With skill and precision, Gertrude’s fighting technique became composed. She was a controlled atom bomb, unloading when she wanted where she wanted. She hit her mark every single time, rocking Agent Blue up and down her body. The Champ focused on the ribs, feeling them poised to break with enough help. To the agent’s credit she stood standing all the way until she got put in the opposite corner of the room. Gertrude had picked Agent Blue’s defense apart and now she had her with nowhere to slip away.

A right-handed uppercut connected. Agent Blue dropped to her ass. Her head spinning, she looked up at Gertrude who put her hands on her hips. It became clear she no longer really saw Agent Blue as a threat. Any reverence or fear she once had of the agent had deteriorated after each beating. Tears filled Agent Blue’s eyes as she realized what would happen if she didn’t escape this room.

Agent Red would take one step closer to breaking under Victoria’s torture. She would give up her SPA secrets, making her no longer a valuable asset to keep around. If she was lucky, Victoria would ransom her back to SPA. It would most likely be easier to kill her, though.

The fate of Agent Blue’s was less certain. Would Victoria turn her attention to her knowledge? Would she be tortured in the same way? Or was this already her torture? Maybe that was it. Gertrude had never asked Agent Blue a single question about SPA. But maybe they were just waiting for her to crack. To give the information willingly. Agent Blue took a deep breath. She had to take a chance.

“Wait,” panted out Agent Blue. “I’ll give you information on SPA. You and your boss. Just please… you’ve shown you’re better than me. You’ve shown it time and time again. You win. I can’t take it anymore.”

“You’ll tell us everything?” said Gertrude.

“I will,” said Agent Blue. “Just please, no more.”

Gertrude leaned down. She took a handful of Agent Blue’s sweaty mop of hair.

“What’s your name?” asked Gertrude.

“My code name is Agent Blue,” said Blue. “But my real name is Amanda Jax. I don’t know Agent Red’s name. She doesn’t know mine either. That information is kept separate from us.”

“Amanda,” said Gertrude. “And you told me that before you told your little partner?”

“Yes,” said a shaking Amanda. “And I can tell you a lot more.”

Gertrude grabbed Amanda’s cheeks and squished them together with one hand. She brought the agent up to her feet and peeled her off of the wall. Walking them to the center of the room, The Champ grasped Amanda’s shoulders.

“I don’t care what you have to tell me,” said Gertrude. “I don’t care about your organization. I don’t care about your partner. I don’t care about what you did before you entered this room. You exist now for me. That’s all. You are my play thing. Your name is ‘Toy.’ Your name is not Agent Blue. It’s not Amanda Jax. It’s Toy.”

The Champ then brought back her right fist and cracked it down across Amanda’s jaw. The agent dropped to her knees. Gertrude bent down, and grabbed Amanda by her top and by the back belt loop of her jeans. She hoisted her new plaything overhead. Amanda’s arms and legs were limp and dangling towards the ground. Gertrude displayed her power and extend her arms straight until Amanda’s chest nearly touched the ceiling.

She dropped down to her knee. She brought Amanda in a sudden downward motion ribs-first into her extended knee. They both heard the snap of several ribs. Amanda’s scream filled the room. Gertrude simply soaked it in as she looked down at her completely broken foe. She thought about the first time they fought, how she had been tricked by the secret agent and left tied up for the police. She looked down at her now. It was a completely different woman.

Gertrude pushed Amanda onto her back. She straddled her. She applied her breast smother and delivered a familiar monologue to the screeching SPA agent.

“One of these days I’m going to kill you,” she said. “I’m going to kill you using this hold. I’m going to keep it on your face until you suffocate and die. And you won’t know which one it will be, because you’ll already be passed out when I kill you. It could be right now. It could be next week. It could be years from now. The only way you will know whether or not you’re being killed is if you wake up in the next few hours or not.”

Amanda went limp under Gertrude in record time. The Champ stood up and looked down at her handiwork. She sauntered over to the corner and picked up the handcuffs. She walked back over to the passed out woman and re-secured her hands. She then walked over to the door. She slipped the key into the inner padlock, turned it, and then pulled on the lock. It came unlocked. She pulled on the handle to the steel door, opening it.

All of a sudden Gertrude felt cold steel on her throat. Amanda had played possum. Her cracked ribs were very real, but the knockout was not. The agent pressed the metal links down on Gertrude’s windpipes. She pushed her knee into the larger woman’s back. Gertrude’s eyes opened wide. She tried to slip her hands between the links and her through, but it was too tight. The Champ decided to try to simply ram her body back into Amanda’s. Amanda hopped up and clasped her legs around the hips. She had to keep the oxygen from getting into Gertrude’s lungs. Nothing else mattered.

Gertrude rammed Amanda backwards against the wall. The pain in her ribs made everything a thousand times more painful. Still, she kept the choke on. Gertrude tried to ram her against another wall. Amanda’s entire body shook with pain… but she kept the cuffs around Gertrude’s throat. They went on like this for what felt like twenty minutes to Amanda, but in reality had been barely sixty seconds.

Soon Gertrude’s legs became weak. Her head felt like pudding. Dropping down to her knees, she made one last desperate attempt to pull the cuffs from around her throat. It didn’t work. She fell flat on the cold concrete.

Amanda let out a sigh of relief. She brought her hands out from around Amanda’s throat. Kicking the big woman over onto her back, Amanda reached into Gertrude’s pockets and brought out the keys. She worked herself free with speed and then applied her own handcuffs to Gertrude with similar quickness.

“Good fight,” said Amanda.

Keys in hand, she closed the door on her way out of the cell and began her arduous walk down the hall. Every breath came with grueling agony. Still she persisted. In catacombs under O’Malley’s pub were tons of cells. Amanda shuddered to think of the similar victims that had met their ends down here. Perhaps they starved to death. Perhaps they slowly bled out. The thought strengthened Amanda’s resolve to continue her search for Agent Red.

Eventually she turned a corner to see a handcuffed Agent Red being dragged behind Victoria Platt. Victoria looked up and saw Amanda. Her eyes widened in fear. Amanda began to laboriously charge toward the smaller woman. Victoria scrambled to open the nearest cell. She tossed the passed out Agent Red inside and locked the door.

With the gap closing, Victoria threw her keys to the floor behind her. She lifted her fists. Amanda dropped her keys as well. Victoria began to charge Amanda. The two women barreled towards each other.

Inside Agent Red stirred. All she heard were two sets of footsteps. One getting further away and the other getting closer.

“Come on Agent Blue,” Agent Red whispered to herself.

To be continued…

{alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:51:46 AM by celebs »

Offline celebs

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 08:53:46 AM »
Quick impromptu poll:

Part III of Ambush at O'Malley's will be its final. However, I'm kicking around the idea of doing an alternate "non-canon" ending. Is that something people would want to see? Let me know if any readers of this thread would be interested.

And thanks everyone for the support on this project! I'm still very open to working with other writers who may want to post stories with these characters going forward.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:54:32 AM by celebs »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2020, 12:12:55 PM »
Thank you for this beautiful story and for this series.

For my taste it's very exciting seeing Agent Blue physically and psychologically dominated by the stout and sadistic Gertrude. She takes her to the brink of physical and psychological rupture, but Agent Blue eventually manages to find a way to escape. If you can't beat your rival by force, try to do it with cunning.

As for the ending, the story is yours and you decide. My preference is always for the bad girls to win.

Have you seen my p.m.?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 12:14:14 PM by krispin »