News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground Gym Pt 5 - When worlds collide...

• 2 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Underground Gym Pt 5 - When worlds collide...
« on: August 26, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
OK Folks!!! this is the last in the running hatred between me and Katie!!! it started as a one off and now I'm 5 stories in! LOL I hope you enjoy the following carnage and if you do, leave a comment!

x G x

Blood poured down my face, as I lay in the gutter, the muted noise around me sound like I’m submerged in a deep ocean every now and then clarifying as if my head slowly bobs out before drowning again, slowly it clears and I can make out the familiar noise of the Welsh weather pouring down from the heavens, the tinny reverberations of heavy raindrops bouncing off metal bins and sheet metal roofs, the endless downpour assaulting my surroundings and leaving me soaked through. I can feel the dirty water splash off the puddle I lay in, sending tiny specks of water over my face. My shoulder wrecked, not knowing if it will ever be right again… the pain.. The agony… I’m drowning in it……

“Gemma? Are you listening?” Helen snaps, bringing me back from my waking nightmare
“sorry, I‘m sorry babes… I was miles away…” I reply
“I know EXACTLY where you were! You need to get this revenge notion out of your head! You’re back to full strength now, injury free and ready to move on! Don’t you think it’s time you did that? Maybe see that counsellor I mentioned…”
“FUCK your head doctors!” I snap back bitterly, “1 more week and it’s done! You’ve stuck by me through all this and you want me to stop now???” I shout, my temper raising my voice a little louder than she deserved

4 months was the final price I paid… 4 months of painful rehabilitation and recuperation but now I’m up to my fighting fitness.. Better! Truth be told, my leaner lifestyle lending itself well to improving my fitness, not that I was ever out of shape, It’s more like I’ve shed the excess baggage slowing me down, I’m sharper, keener, faster than before and that can only be a good thing for what I have in mind…

Helen’s been at my side where most of my friends have distanced themselves from me, and to be honest, I couldn’t have done it without her, nobody else knows about the fights and it’s been a huge relief to be able to vent and train. If I’m brutally honest, she’s more invested in us than I am, not that I don’t like her! it’s just I’m committed to my path and I’m not willing to let anything get in the way of it! That sounds selfish I know but it’s for the best. When this is done things will get better… they have to…

Helen storms off to the kitchen, her usual retreat when we fight is to barricade herself behind chores and menial tasks, the repetition of mindless activates clearing her head of nerves… she always cleans when she’s nervous and since my recovery, she’s cleaned a lot…

Following her into the kitchen I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and place my chin on her right shoulder hugging her gently.

“I’m sorry honey, I just need to finish this. You know I’m not going to let it go until it’s done. I’m sick of sleepless nights and tormenting daydreams! I’m going to the gym to set the date with Jason… this will all be over soon.” I say and kiss her cheek before grabbing my coat and leaving. Hearing the clunk of the door locking on my way out she drops to her knees in front of the sink crying uncontrollably… would I change my mind if I knew just how much she suffers with me every day?… probably not…

Jason wear’s a worried look on his face as he see’s me, he can’t know for sure why I’m here but it’s pretty clear he has a good idea… retreating to the back office he asks “are you sure about this?”… “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.” I state back calmly and confident. “A 10 count pinfall match? No submissions? No KO’s? just beat your opponent until she can’t get up… from a business perspective we’re gonna make a fortune… but I don’t like the costs involved… this has got out of control Gemma. And this stipulation… the loser can‘t set foot in the gym ever again?” he replies worried.

“HEY! You owe me Jason! You could have interfered the very first time that psycho challenged me to a fight but you didn’t! the costs were no different! I could have been really hurt but you watched on like everyone else did! It’s a bit late to grow a conscious now!” I hiss immediately regretting my words as I see the guilt in his face… he really does blame himself for what happened… and he carries that weight around every single day… it was a cheap shot and I knew it…

“I’m sorry Jay… that was out of line, I didn’t mean that…” I start
“No you’re right” he cuts me off “this has to end and now is the time… I’ll make the call. You’ve got three days honey, is that enough time for you?” he asks

“It can’t come soon enough…”

I’m told Katie raged at first, furious that I dare come back to her gym and demand this match up, but she didn’t have a choice, it’s either face up to me or lose face to her peers, and I know Katie… she’s not willing to lose face…

The three days flew by and before I knew it I was in my dressing room, my red tied bikini on, my hands shaking uncontrollably… for the first time real doubt set in… it could happen again… she could leave me a bloody mess… “oh god…” I cry running to the toilet cubical again to dry heave into the bowl… there’s nothing left to throw up now, the last two times got rid of everything but that’s not going to stop my body from doing what it needs to do… I’m thankful I’m sat alone, I told Helen to stay at home, she’s a nervous wreck, I couldn’t put her through this and Jason’s busy entertaining Cardiff’s high and mighty

Brushing my teeth yet again I ready myself for action, my body toned, my shoulder healed, my shoulder length black hair tied back in a black bobble. My make up looking more like war paint, black glossy lips, dark eye liner and black nail varnish all add to my tattooed, rock chick look, I can hear the announcer and start to make my way to the ring, the cheer as I enter the gymnasium is deafening! It seems I’ve really got some fans out there! The thick sweaty air is heavy as the large expanse is filled to bursting, men and women, all dressed in their fineries, but instead of a boxing match they want to see two girls hurt each other… I wonder if they’ll be horrified when they see just how badly we’re going to hurt each other…

I get to the ring and stretch in my corner, my stomach doing somersaults as I wait nervously for my nemesis to arrive… the crowd roar, some cheers but mostly jeers as Katie steps to the ring, I can see the annoyance on her face as she’s booed  in what she considers to be her gym… she climbs through the ropes looking every bit the bitch I remember…

5’10” and 150 lbs she has me outgunned in the physical stakes but that didn’t help her in our first fight… she wears a gold shimmering bikini and fills it well, her full breasts jiggling as she stretches, her long legs toned and her stomach well defined. She looks after herself that’s for sure, her flowing blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Her gaze burning into me as she watches my shoulder, her keen eye’s searching for any sign of weakness or lingering injury. Knowing her medical background, she’ll be quick to exploit that…

“a 10 count pinfall match? That’s REAL stupid slut! Now I get to bust both your shoulders…” she chuckles, no sign of nerves or hesitation to be seen

“You fucking cxnt!!!” I scream “You could have ruined my fucking life!!! And for What?”

“because I can slut! And I’m gonna do even worse tonight you dumb bitch! You should’ve stayed away honey, you really should have…” she threatens circling me as we size each other up, she lashes out with her left hand for a slap which I easily block but as she swung she lifted her knee high, then extending her leg she smashes the sole of her foot into my belly pushing me back against the ropes!

“OOOMMMPPFFF!” I gasp a little stunned at her kick but I was given no time to recover as she followed up with a spinning sweep, driving her right heel through my shins taking me clean off my feet! I land hard on my right side and she kicks and stomps my stomach and ribs, more akin to a street fight than a wrestling match the atmosphere in the room is tense and electrifying! She punctuates every kick with a curse word her rage evident to all the baying fans! As I curl up protecting my head and body she drops down hard, driving her right knee into my left side!

“FUUUUUCK!” I scream, the pain erupting while she continues her assault, kneeling beside me in a side mount she rains down heavy punches and knees, all leaving stinging reminders on my body and arms as I struggle to block her tirade of blows then suddenly the room shakes, my temple struck hard with a downward right blow… she can see my eye’s gloss over slightly and takes the opening to start to wear me down with some wrestling holds, after the constant strain of throwing punch after punch takes it’s toll on her stamina reserves.

Grabbing a handful of my dark hair she wrenches me up to my feet and wraps her arms around mine and locks her fingers at the small of my back, with a loud grunt she lifts me clean off the canvas!

“AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I shriek, her formidable grip digging into my back and  tormenting my spine and ribs!!! Our breasts pushed together as she holds me high, her larger tits outshining my tattooed girls.  She starts to twist from side to side roughly and sharply jarring my ribs and back harder, my energy quickly waning as I struggle to breath! Then holding me aloft she slams her knee up between my knees in a punishing assault on my pussy!

“AAAAAAWWWWWW…..FUCK!!!!!!!” I cry out as again and again her relentless knees smash up painfully, my legs dangling uselessly in her grip! The crowd start to cheer and count out the sickening impacts “2!.…..3!.…..4!.…..5!.…..6!.…..7!.…..8!.…..9!.……10!!!!!!” they cheer, spurring her on to greater deeds of barbarisms!

My head starts to bob and weave now, my body struggling to right itself, my crushed gasps taking in oxygen but not enough to replenish what my tortured body is burning through… She sees this and charges forward SLAMMING me into the turnbuckles! The ring shakes as my 110lbs frame is crushed under her full 150lbs as she pounds me into the corner!

Placing my arms over the ropes to support me she grabs my red bikini top and rips it off! The weak fabric torn asunder in her hands before she casts it into the crowd for one lucky fan to take home. Placing her left hand on my right shoulder, she digs her fingers in, partly to test the old injury she inflicted but mostly to stop me doubling over as she SLAMMED heavy right uppercuts into my abs and breasts!

As much as her punches tore through my defences and left lasting pain all over me, they didn’t concern me as much as her wide array of wrestling holds did. I know how much punishment my body can withstand… as long as she keeps throwing those haymakers, she’s tiring herself out! I think to myself but my thoughts were short lived as she grabbed my hair and dragged me into the centre of the ring, hooking her left foot around my left leg and her left arm under and then over my right armpit she leans back in a brutal abdominal stretch!

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH……FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!” this is what I was worried about, her methodical nature, picking one body part to weaken and hurt then locking in a torturous hold to destroy it before moving on to the next body part! I can feel her hands reach by my waist and slowly untie my bottoms, repaying me for my mischief in our first fight no doubt! She slowly pulls the fabric free, her gently tugs causing it to rub on my pussy almost sensually before she throws it to the fans and leans back forcing another scream from me! The moment of pleasure very quickly passing!

Her free right hand claws and punches my stomach, one minute raking my abs the next landing a punch deep, just above my pubic mound, her onslaught relentless!

“if you give up now, I might not dislocate your shoulder this time cxnt…” she purrs teasingly into my ear as I growl back
“It doesn’t matter what you do whore! Nothing will ever erase the memory of me walking in her and making you scream and beg for mercy on my first visit!”

My words incense her! The truth hitting home as she knows all to well the 50 or so people here at our first fight all laugh and chuckle at her behind her back. Word quickly spread throughout the scene that the prize fighter got owned by a new girl, not even a fighter, just some punk who wanted to use the gym!

“That was the first and last piece of leniency you’ll ever get from me BITCH!” she roars, her right hand reaching down to my exposed pussy and clawing it mercilessly!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream, the sound chilling the blood of the raucous assembly who gathered here. Breaking the hold she turns to face me grabbing my hair and thrusting my head between her legs “lets see just how much that shoulder really healed cxnt!” she snarls leaning forward, her arms reaching around my waist getting ready for her shoulder breaker!

The memories of that night ring out as I feel the familiar sensation and dread… but this time I’m ready! I knew she’d try this again and with a pained grunt I throw my right leg back in an arc, supported on my left leg my right rises back in a standing splits, bending my knee till my heel smashes down into her face! Her head rocks back as the crowd explode!!! She stumbles, blood running from her nose as her eye’s water and glaze over from the hard scorpion kick!

My head freed I stand up straight, swinging my leg from it’s vertical point but not placing it on the ground for balance… instead my leg swings a full and fast 270 degrees and SMASHES my foot into her pussy! The crowd fall deathly silent as the sickening crack rings out, shocked at the ruthlessness of my blow! The atmosphere surreal before the cheers and roars start up again, They have a thirst for violence and I plan on drowning them in it… Katie is lifted a few inches off the ground as she screams a deafening shriek of total shock and pure agony! Rather than go for a few moves I think fast and know my only choice is to go for a knock out blow and with her hands down at her crotch, doubled over, looking up at me crying and cursing I swing an almighty right hook, cracking against her jaw and snapping her head round, I can see her eye’s roll back before she’s hit the floor, knocked out of total consciousness, she falls to the mat in a heap ad I follow suit, my aching body panting and breathing hard, taking in sweet oxygen to replenish my tired, spent muscles!

I lay there for a few moments, enough to rally my senses and gather my wits as the crowd bay and cheer me on “GET UP GEMMA!!!!”… “MAKE THE BITCH SCREAM!!!!” they cry out, greedily wanting more. I sit up and work my way over to her, clawing at her bikini, tearing it off to the crowds delight! Then taking her top I tie her hands behind her back, now incapacitating her for what I have in mind, this whips the crowd into a total blood lusting frenzy, enthroned at the prospect of what’s to come they scream and roar their delight, not a single soul here would lament watching this stuck up bitch get what’s coming to her!

Grabbing her hair I slap her face hard, stirring her from her KO, her head undoubtedly ringing and throbbing from the pain.. “Wha…who… What the fuck???” she groans, her voice tired and confused as her vision clears to see my naked angry form standing over her, I smile as the realisation of her predicament kicks in and the almost cute, tired girl turns back into the foul mouthed, vindictive whore we all know and hate!

Grabbing her hair I pull her to her feet, her screams music to my ears! As soon as she’s upright I SLAM a knee into her exposed belly doubling her over! Then taking her head under my arm I fall back sharply driving her full weight into the mat in a brutal DDT! Her body flips over onto her back as the stunning move rocks her, getting up quickly I bounce off the ropes sprinting forward to her prone body before leaping onto a front somersault! Using the speed of my run and the momentum of my full weight in a flip to SLAM my leg across her head in a powerful leg drop! Her body convulsing and jerking from the pain!

“GET UP SLUT!!!!” I scream pulling her to her feet by her long blonde locks yet again before standing behind her, back to back and pulling her head over my shoulder by her chin, locking my fingers under it then leaning forward in a cruel hangman! The crowd appreciating her stretch-out out body as I bounce and wrench her neck agonisingly!

“NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!…..FFUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!!!” she cry’s tears streaming down her face as I work her “Oh Yeas cxnt!” I bite back before dropping onto my arse, forcing her to scream from my painful neck breaker!

She rolls on to the canvas kicking her feet, her hands still tied, wishing she could rub and nurse her aching neck! Anything to distract from the pain! “I’m not through with you yet bitch…” I hiss, an icy cold tremble to my voice while I lift her once more to her feet, planting another kick to her crotch I then force her head between my thighs and slowly wrap my arms around her slender waist… with a strain and a scream I manage to lift her aloft, her head facing towards the mat as I grip her waist!

“you know what’s coming next don’t you girl!” I tease, all trace of mercy gone from my mind, or so I thought until she started to weep and plead

“oohhh god… please… don’t do this!!!! Please Gemma!!!! Ooohhh fuck…noooooo……” her words striking a chord… do I need to do this? Her pathetic, whimpered cries twisting my mind and raising doubt until there it was…
“Don’t you fucking dare!! Oohh fuck, you cxnt! don’t do it!!!”
The hate fuelled, spiteful deceiver rears her ugly head again. She needs this as much as I do! She needs to know how it feels!

I jump up and drop to my right knee hard, extending my left thigh and DRIVING her shoulder with momentum and her full weight behind it causing a gut wrenching pop as her shoulder explodes!

“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” she roars, pain and anguish, shock and dismay, her keen medical mind knowing exactly what I just did to her! She hit’s the mat face down, her shoulder dislocated the exact same way she dislocated mine! her tears running her make up as I untie her now useless hands, folding her legs up and pressing her feet near her pert arse cheeks I sit high on her feet and shins and grip her wrists pulling back in a harsh surfboard hold! Her arms wrenched behind her, her back bent cruelly, her breasts and head pulled off the mat for all to see but that means nothing to me… there is only one reason I chose this hold, I wanted her to be humiliated… I wanted her to scream in agony… I wanted her to feel her shoulder tearing just like I felt!

“FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!” she cries, tears streaming constantly down her face now!
“Can you FEEL that BITCH!!!” I scream pulling harder on the word feel. “I know you’re wondering… has she caused ligament Damage? Has she caused Neurological Damage?  Has she caused Vascular Damage? Has she caused Tendon Damage? FOUR MONTHS YOU TOOK FROM ME!!!! FOUR FUCKING MONTHS!!!!” I roar, screaming at her as she begs for mercy!

“don’t worry sugar… as you told me… the pains going to get too much for you soon and you’ll black out… maybe I’ll pin you and end this or maybe I wont…” I tell her cold.

The screaming lasted for about 30 seconds until her nervous system just couldn’t take any more and her body fell limp, her eye’s rolling back as her head nods lifelessly on her shoulders. Dropping the hold I decide to end this, turning her onto her stomach I stand placing a foot between her perfect breasts and the crowd roared out the count

“1!…2!…3!…4!…5!…6!…7!…8!…9!…10!!!!” the bell rang and the roof almost blew off the place! They pounded their feet, clapped their hands, whistles and cheers, calling my name but they might as well have been in another country… I couldn’t hear a thing, my mind totally fixated on the broken girl at my feet

I scream out “SILENCE!!!!!!!!!” raising my hands to impose my request and the room fell to a hushed murmur… the odd whisper and confused question “is it over? What’s she going to do now?” was all that could be heard as I walked over to Katie and rolled her onto her back, with a sharp audible slap I bring her back to consciousness and grab her hair tight pulling her to a seated position at my feet.

“EVERYBODY!!! The rules of this fight were that at the winners request the loser could NEVER set foot in this gym again!” the crowd watched stunned as Katie wept and nurtured her shoulder, realising that I have taken her only release… the only part of her life that was hers and not her families crushing expectations…
“but I’m not going to do that…” the crowd gasp looking confused, they know the history and the hatred between us… what’s my motivation? They ponder
“she can be part of our gym as long a I SAY SO! The SECOND she pisses me off, SHE’S GONE!!!”

Katie sobs and looks up at me, the pain on her face clear as she asks “why….*sob*…. Why would you let me back?”

And I bend down, looking straight into her eye’s “because I’m a better person than you!”

I drop her hair, letting her fall back to the canvas bloodied and broken as I stride from the ring sighing in relief, my body aching, in particular my ribs and stomach from her brutal pounding but I walk tall through the massed throng of cheering fans, smiling an honest smile for the first time in four months a huge weight suddenly lifted off my shoulders as I walk to my dressing room where Jason was sat waiting for me. Despite being naked and violent in front of all those people out there, I reach for a towel, my face turning red as Jason sees me nude.

“Are you happy?” he asks, raining on my parade

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I fire back, tired, collapsing onto the chair in the corner

“I mean just that! Was it worth it?” he asks, I’m finding it hard to read his face… is he mad? Disappointed? What’s his problem! I just made him a small fortune!

“LOOK!” I snap “I did what had to be done!!! That crazy bitch would have killed someone sooner or later, now we have her on a tight leash! Nothing like this can happen again! You should fucking thank me!” I shout

“Thank you???” he rages “why the fuck should I thank you???”

“Because I’m the one who got her under control! Do you have any idea how lucky you are??? What if it was another girl she challenged? What if it was another girl she hospitalised? She could have called the police and you’d be well and truly fucked! But I DIDN’T call the fucking police DID I? I fixed your problem for you!!!”

His next words rang out and shocked me silent, the repercussions ringing in my head…

“I’m closing the gym…”
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: Underground Gym Pt 5 - When worlds collide...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
Your story telling skills never cease to amaze me!  I loved the way you left the door open for a return at the end!  And that cxnt Katie got what she deserved! :P

Great work, bitch! ;)

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Underground Gym Pt 5 - When worlds collide...
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 01:44:49 AM »
Gemma;

No time to take this all in at present.
 Yet BRAVO !!!!  Looks like you have been working that nice tush of yours off here. Was just checking few things, but seeing how much effort, and volume you had posted. HAD to give you kudos, on working so hard.

Honest as one writer to another. I know even when things are flowing, this represents a nice amount of time to do this much.

Storm