News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Couples Story

• 11 Replies

Online snw

• God Member
Couples Story
« on: December 13, 2020, 08:31:48 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows about a story or will attempt to write a story consisting of this idea. Two couples decide to wrestle each other. Men vs men women vs women. In the course of the match one husband chokes out his opponent. The women watch as one man is dropped unconscious at the others feet. The two women immediately want him as he stands over his defeated opponent. The women fight and one wife (preferably with bigger boobs) and one takes control of her opponent to the point she’s playing around with her to turn on the man watching. Only the woman winning isn’t his wife. It’s the other man’s wife he defeated. He keeps the other man choked out whenever he comes around and his wife stops beaten her opponent while she watches her husband be put to sleep again before she continues her toying with her opponent. Until the man request she finish his wife off. He encourages her along the way as she taunts his helpless wife until they both come together satisfying each other with the losing wife watching the alpha woman take her husband.

D69

Re: Couples Story
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 09:33:32 PM »
Looks like you just did! ;D

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 05:08:32 AM »
That’s the concept but there are far better writers than I I may give it a go but I hate to write something bad when there are awesome story tellers here. It kinda just popped into my head when I read a couples story today.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 03:57:28 AM »
You always have great and creative ideas and I see you put this on into another one of your masterpiece stories. However I disagree that there are better writers than you here. Thanks for your great work and I look forward to your next one.  THere is something more sex and exciting when women fight over a man and having the men do the same to set the stage for the women fighting where the winner makes the loser suffer the ultimate humiliation and then also having to watch her man  getting it on with her rival.  Soo hot.  Thanks for you fantastic stories.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 05:37:44 AM »
You always have great and creative ideas and I see you put this on into another one of your masterpiece stories. However I disagree that there are better writers than you here. Thanks for your great work and I look forward to your next one.  THere is something more sex and exciting when women fight over a man and having the men do the same to set the stage for the women fighting where the winner makes the loser suffer the ultimate humiliation and then also having to watch her man  getting it on with her rival.  Soo hot.  Thanks for you fantastic stories.

Appreciate the kind words, and glad you enjoyed the story.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 04:02:01 PM »
There is a good story from FyreFighter called a couple that preys. You may enjoy? Would the couples in your story be naked?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 11:06:16 PM »
I have a few stories that are similar but not quite just like that.... Though, I rarely go full infidelity in my stories or I might persuaded to steal the idea lol.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 06:20:39 AM »
I have a few stories that are similar but not quite just like that.... Though, I rarely go full infidelity in my stories or I might persuaded to steal the idea lol.

Please do if you want to do something. Whether full infidelity or not. Your writing is above and beyond any I nor many others can do better!!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 11:21:14 PM »
There is a story that has these exact elements in it...I can't remember the name of the story...or where I saw it...I think it may even be a graphic novel or comic. It is two couples, MvM, FvF...takes place in a ring...one couple married...one couple not...woman of that couple is training her male counterpart but both are experienced fighters.  Man of married couple is former lover of woman of unmarried couple...woman of married couple has some experience fighting.  What ensues is a boxing match between men pretty fierce and even but Married man prevails and K.O.s rival.  Woman of unmarried couple is aroused by fight spectacle makes a play for winner and winners wife and she objects and they get into a one sided fight with a win for unmarried woman and as she begins to take her spoils K.O.ed dude starts to come to and winning guy knocks him out again so they can have their fun while losing wife watches.  If you wrote this story please let me know the name of it because I would like to read it again.  If you didn't, maybe this will help us both locate it again.  Thanks.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 05:02:57 AM »
There is a story that has these exact elements in it...I can't remember the name of the story...or where I saw it...I think it may even be a graphic novel or comic. It is two couples, MvM, FvF...takes place in a ring...one couple married...one couple not...woman of that couple is training her male counterpart but both are experienced fighters.  Man of married couple is former lover of woman of unmarried couple...woman of married couple has some experience fighting.  What ensues is a boxing match between men pretty fierce and even but Married man prevails and K.O.s rival.  Woman of unmarried couple is aroused by fight spectacle makes a play for winner and winners wife and she objects and they get into a one sided fight with a win for unmarried woman and as she begins to take her spoils K.O.ed dude starts to come to and winning guy knocks him out again so they can have their fun while losing wife watches.  If you wrote this story please let me know the name of it because I would like to read it again.  If you didn't, maybe this will help us both locate it again.  Thanks.

Might be this one.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92454.msg634622#msg634622

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 03:01:35 AM »
Thanks.  That is the story.  Fantastic!  My only gripe...you know everyone's a critic...is that it is a little too one sided.  I like both couple so confident and sure they are going to win going in and then it turns out one way or the other but I am fully on board as the tide begins to turn as one fighter gains more and more control, evolving to domination and then eventually the savoring of sexual spoils of victory.  What it is all about.  Thank you again for sharing.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2021, 03:43:34 AM »
For all those interested in the type of fighting in this thread I highly recommend snw's stories.  They are a good read and pretty well written.  I would have made comments on each of them but they are older stories and I don't want to get into trouble for bumping.  The are older on the board here but a new discovery for me...like much of the excellent content contributed here on this board by long time members. 

Snw, I also notice multiple threads where you were trying to get female perspective on many aspects of various forms of female and couples competition...did your requests yield and insights from the female membership here?  I know how hard it can be to get feedback and participation but and curious if you eventually had any success.  It would be great if you would or could find the time to write another excellent story to share with all you fans here.  Thanks.