News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cadence vs Rowan: Sexfight (1 of 3)

• 3 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Cadence vs Rowan: Sexfight (1 of 3)
« on: December 17, 2020, 12:12:36 AM »
So, a little context.

We did a multi-night, multi-orgasm fight. If you pay attention, you can tell when one of us told the other to "keep going" because we couldn't type. ;)

(And there was one instance where I typed a loss to make Cadence cum. Fun!)

Enjoy.

CADENCE
Ok
I arrive at the agreed upon hotel, to do battle with the reigning West coast Champion. As the current East coast Champ I have faced and beaten all challengers. I got a phone call from the Organization, a unification fight had been scheduled.
I have heard of Rowan Chance, who hadn't? She has been tearing through opponents up and down the western part of the country.
Get the room key and enter, getting they first I get undressed and put on my pink silk robe then secure my title around my waist. And tie the robe. I sit in the bed and wait for you to arrive. Yt

ROWAN
Her name is “Cadence.” A woman who was the terror of the east coast. A nearly perfect record. Being a part of another organization, she was off my radar. But now, with a unification fight on the horizon, it was time for me to do research.
I looked for those she defeated. “She’s invincible,” they told me. “Insatiable.” One of them said, “She’d rather die than admit defeat.”
Sounded like the perfect challenge.
I arrived at the hotel, head up to the room with my key, and open the door. I see you on the bed. I undo the belt around my long coat and let it slip off my shoulders, revealing black bra and panties and nothing else.
“Well hello there,” I say.
Yt

CADENCE
As soon as you enter I drop my robe, I stand in front of you in my pink bra and gstring, my championship around my waist.
I look you up and down, comparing out bodies I stand 5"7" 125lbs 36c tits and brown tanned skin, showing off my telling my Italian heritage. I smirk as I step closer "Hello Rowan" yt

ROWAN
I’m also wearing my belt. I take it off, carrying it with me to the bed.
I set it on the shelf above the headboard.
Sliding across the bed, I meet you face to face. 5’6”, 130 lbs, 36b, 24, 36. Curves all the way down.
My hands go to remove my bra. “I prefer nothing between us."
Yt

CADENCE
I let the straps slide down my arms, as I unhook your bra, "Same, I look forward to taking that belt from you." I say confidently.
Once both bras are off i take my belt off and put it on the shelf next to yours. I again get face to face with you and hook my thumbs under the waistband of your panties.
I pull them down slowly as my blue eyes lock onto yours. " Lets get these off too" yt

ROWAN
I put my hands on yours and both slide down, slipping over our ankles.
Just below my navel is a tattoo: “UNBREAKABLE”. Just low enough to hint above my pantyline.
As soon as our sexes are bared, my dark chocolate eyes look at you under my raven black hair.
My body *snapping* against yours. Lips against yours. Looking into your eyes.
“Get ready to give me your belt, champ.” As I give you a hard angry kiss.
Yt

CADENCE
I grab a handful of your hair, I gently bite your bottom lip be for kissing you back. I break the kiss and smirk. "Unbreakable huh? We'll see about that bitch"
I grab your ass and pull you against me, our hips pressing together, I slowly sway my hips across yours. "Your belt will be leaving with me."
I press my tits again s yours a confident look in my eyes. Yt

ROWAN
Our hardening nipples clash. Our kisses clash. Our hips, moving almost violently, ram into each other.
I adjust my hips so we can *slide* together easily.
“I’ll be throwing your useless belt away when I’m done with you,” I say as I feel the heat and power of your sex so close to mine.
“Power” is the right word. There’s a reason you’re champion.
Ready to pounce, I give you a look… a smile… and then, a THRUST.
Yt

CADENCE
I narrow my eyes at you when I feel your thrust.  I thrust hard against you. My eyes still locked onto yours. "Your belt will look good hanging on my bathroom wall"
I back away and crawl onto the bed, swaying my curvy hips as I do, I sit on the bed and arch an eyebrow seductively "You sure you wanna do this?"
I open my legs giving you a full view if my waxed, bare pussy I put one leg up and the other down, challenging you to a pussy fight. Yt

ROWAN
I join you on the bed, putting our legs in the scissor position.
Our pussies just a breath apart.
“You’re the one who’s going to be wondering why you signed that contact.”
“Let’s go.”
And I THRUST my hips forward.
Yt

CADENCE
As soon as our pussies touch I grab your ass and pull you against me, our labia spreading out against each other, I grind in slow, tight circles.
"Please bitch, you don't stand a chance in a crotch duel with me" I pull back slightly then thrust hard.
I thrust again and grind. I lean forward and kiss you roughly, I flick my tongue over your lips, never breaking eye contact. Yt

ROWAN
I grab your hair with one hand to keep your face in front of mine and my other hand runs fingernails down your back, leaving long, white traces down your skin.
“You’re out of your league… literally.” Laughing.
I meet your thrusts with my own. Keeping up with you. Matching you. And I add a little more *thrust* to mine.
Yt

CADENCE
I hiss as your nails rake down my back and you grab my hair, I reach down and grab your nipple and tug it as as I kiss then bite gently on your shoulder.
"Bitch im beyond your league" I buck my hips up and down, our clit hoods make contact for the first time.
I then thrust hard, then grind, then thrust and grind again.   "You're gonna break under my pussy" yt

ROWAN
Your teeth on my skin makes my nerves flare. As does the work you’re doing below the belt.
Again, there’s a reason you’re a champion.
But I’m a champion, too.
As you thrust hard, you feel my own hips matching your speed and intensity and strength. I twist my hips, making my clit RAKE against yours.
We’re still face to face and I keep your eyes locked on mine. “When you go home without your belt, make sure you tell them who took it from you.”
Yt

CADENCE
I feel myself growing more moist as yiur Clit rakes across mine. I press my Clit directly against yoirs and buck my hard. My clot hits thenbottom of yours.
I think to myself "I see why she's a champion. She's really good" I narrow my eyes at you and buck my hips again, tryong tonpin yoir Clit.
I keep bucking and thrusting my hips "What are you gonna tell those west coast bitches when this east coast pussy beats yours" yt

ROWAN
This is getting intense already. Normal sexfights last hours. I don’t think the two of us will last *one* hour with the way we’re slamming into each other.
I feel you trying to pin my clit. It’s too early for that. My hips are still strong and fast, and when you try it, I dodge, hitting at you with a counter-thrust designed to UPPERCUT your clit.
“You’re good,” I whisper against your lips, still glaring into your eyes. “But I’m… BETTER.”
SLAM!
SLAM!
SLAM!
Yt

CADENCE
I gasp as your clit uppercuts mine, I silently curse myself at my mistake. Your three slams do their job and I grow more moist.
I put my hands on your shoulders and push hard, tryong to push younonto your back. Inalso thrust my hips forward hard, the sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh fills the room.
"You fucking.....wish you....were better" I say through clenched teeth" yt

ROWAN
You manage to push me back a little, but I catch myself, putting my hands behind me.
And a laugh on my lips.
“Wearing out already? All those hard thrusts and dodges getting to you… champ?” I put extra poison on that last word.
And at this angle, with my back arched, my thrusts come from *under* your clit, letting me hit it with
HARD
FUCKING
UPPERCUTS
Yt

CADENCE
I am taken by surprise at how hard you fight from the bottom, I briefly lift my hips to her some relief, I hook my arms under your knees and angle you hips up. I position my pussy on top of yours.
I slam my pussy down hard onto yours, then grind in hard tight circles, then lift my hips again and slam down again. "Come on "Champ" whats wrong bitch?"
I laugh as I continue slamming my hips down, it sounds lije the bed springs are about to snap. Yt.

ROWAN
“You think you’re winning because you’re above me?” I ask, laughter in my voice.
I lift my ass off the mattress and
SLAM!
SLAM!
SLAM!
right into your clit. Hitting it with my pelvic bone.
Gripping the sheets with my fingers behind me.
The hard, wet sound of skin slapping together.
Fills the room.
The bed creaking, warning us to slow down or it will break right under us.

CADENCE
"Fuck you bitch" I pant out as our pussies and clits clash, I I dont let the feeling of your bone hitting my clit stop me.
I thrust my hips down and shift my weight to my hips pinning your ass to the bed. I rock my hips forward and backward, my clot uppercutting yours then sliding back down.
I keep uppercutting your Clit hard over and over. "You're mine skank" yt

ROWAN
As you go for your uppercuts, I twist my hips HARD, pushing off from my arms behind me to twist us both over.
Putting my hand on your throat for extra momentum.
Squeezing gently.
Looking into your eyes as I do.
Countering your uppercuts with dodges and counter thrusts.
“You think this is over?” I laugh. “This hasn’t even started!”
yt

CADENCE
I grunt as you grab my throat, I reach down and grab your throat and squeeze gently as well.
As you twist, I twist with you, keeping you from rolling me over "nice try slut"
I grind my clit hard into yours, I swivle my hips side to side, making them duel, "You're just delaying the inevitable....fucking cum" I moan out, knowing one of us will break probably soon. Yt

ROWAN
I keep up with your hips, matching them with each stroke. It’s doing as much ‘damage’ to me as it is to you, but there’s a point.
When you come in for a hard thrust, I DON’T meet it, letting you thrust down into empty air.
Then, I THRUST UP, hitting you when you weren’t expecting. A hard counter thrust to your own.
And watch your face for your reaction, a wicked grin on my face.
yt

CADENCE
"Fuck!" I moan slight, I know that this isn't gonna work, I lift my hips, off of yours.
I let your left leg drop to the bed, input your right leg on my shoulder, I grab your throat again and squeeze gently, not wanting to hurt you.
With your leg on my shoulder I grind and roll my Clit around yours. "You cant win"
Yt

ROWAN
I start bucking against your clit, feeling you pressing down on me, my leg over your shoulder.
“You think because I’m on the bottom I can’t fight?” I growl.
And shove my pussy hard up against yours, feeling the added strength your position gives you....
Yt

CADENCE
I groan as I feel your pussy pressing g against mine I bite my bottom lip as I wrap my arms around your leg and grind harder.
"You can....but....I’m better" I pant as I slide my clit up and down yours, I glare down at you, watching your tits bounce with each hard thrust. Yt

ROWAN
Both our bodies reacting to these strong attacks and counter attacks.
You can feel the heat from my skin as I keep up with you, although it’s getting harder with you in this superior position.
Remembering all the videos of your fights I watched. Knowing how tough you were going to be.
But I didn’t think you’d be *this* strong so early in the fight.
I fall down to one of my elbows when you hit me with a particularly hard hit and my back arches as I give a loud moan.
yt

CADENCE
I smirk as your back arches and I hear you moan I grind harder and faster, my clit uppercutting yours from the bottom as I hold tightly to yoir leg.

ROWAN
"NNngggg!!!"

CADENCE
"You're one....tough bitch...." I moan as I feel my pussy grow more moist, our clits fighting it out between out pussies.
I grind hard and fast but not wanting to wear myself out, I hear your protest and continue my hard quick pace.
"That s it bitch.....cum for me....let it....mmmm.....go...." Yt

ROWAN
I feel your hips giving my clit uppercut after uppercut
And you see my head snapping back with each one
My shoulders rolling
I fall down to the *other* elbow
Scrambling to keep myself up.
*g-god… she’s… so strong…* I think
*i… c-can’t match her… strength… g-got to f-fight… another way…*
Your hips fall into a rhythm that mine can’t keep up with and you feel my hips start to slow down.

CADENCE
*Ive got her*

ROWAN
And just as you start to increase that strength and speed, I use my hips to DODGE your blow and give your pussy three sudden uppercuts of my own.
yt

CADENCE
"FUCK" I gasp in surprise, not expecting you counter, I growl and glare down at you. "Fuck.....you cxnt...."

ROWAN
Laughter.

CADENCE
I shift my hips and and slide my clit next to yours and swivle my hips side to side making our clits duel with each other.
"What are you....unh laughing at whore?"  I say with a husky voice. The sounds of our moans and gasps bounce off the walls. The mixture of sweat and sex fills the room. Yt

ROWAN
As our hips begin swashbuckling, you find me closer to my natural element. I don’t use strength, but speed and agility. And endurance.
As you sway back and forth, my hips move like waves crashing on the ocean. Moving in uneven rhythms and circles, dodging your thrusts and cuts, parrying and riposting.
There’s a grin on my lips as I push myself back up from my elbows.
“That’s right, bitch,” I growl. “Now we’ll see who’s got who..."
yt

CADENCE
*Fucking bitch*
As you dodge and parry, I do the same, our clits connect at times, at some times they don't. I grin down at you.
"Yes we will..."
I shift forward slightly, placing my clit directly on to of yours and roll my hips in tight quick circles. "You....anit shit....champ" yt

ROWAN
I do the same, pressing our clits together, letting the flesh mesh.
Pushing myself up so we’re face-to-face again.
Grabbing your hair for a hard kiss.
“And you’re gonna get outfucked.”
With a hard, angry kiss like we started this. Pressing my breasts against yours. On equal footing again, after your moment of advantage.
Yt

CADENCE
I open my mouth and take your tongue in and suck on it hard as I moan softly, feeling my advantage slip I sit back down on my ass, my Clit sliding over yours from the top to the bottom.
*Fuck, she’s so goddamn strong...*
*So hard to push back...*
I grab your hips and pull you in tight, our clits pressing directly against each other, I slowly sway my hips then roll them in circles.
I lean forward and press my forehead against yours, my eyes lock on yours. "You're mine" yt

ROWAN
I return your kiss with an equal ferocity, using every part of my mouth to get your tongue under control.
When you suck on mine, you hear a low moan in my throat, my fingernails digging into your back.
Our hips moving so firmly together. Like a machine.
The heat of it. Slick skin sliding back and forth, up and down. Our pussies matched.
There are two desires in a sexfighter: a desire to win and a desire to lose. And the key is making your opponent choose one over the other.
I break the kiss and go to your ear:
“You want to cum,” I whisper.
“You want to feel a pussy conquer yours. It’s been so long.”
“Ever since you held that belt… you’ve been in control. Never been defeated.”
“And now, you’re facing a fighter just as strong as you… and you *want it*. To *feel it*. Feel another sexfighter… *outfuck you.*”
yt

CADENCE
I gasp and moan softly as our pussies fight for supremacy, our clits rolling and grinding, sweat rolling down pur bodies
I know its just a matter of time before one of us breaks
I thrust forward hard and grind in a up and down motion, hoping to catch you off guard as my eyes burn into yours.
"Your clit is quivering slut"
"You wanna give in, just admit it"
"My pussy is better"
"I'm taking that belt" yt

ROWAN
You thrust up hard enough to lift my whole body off the bed,
making my head snap back
my arms let go of you
and I nearly fall back, swaying.
My voice making a sound like someone just punched me in the gut.
So hard, my breasts *bounce* on my chest.
And I’m swaying, like a prize fighter who just got hit on the chin.
yt

CADENCE
I thrust hard again, and buck my hips up over and over "come on bitch"

ROWAN
ugghhh...
nnggg….
fffugghh...

CADENCE
I smirk "not so tough now huh cxnt" I say through clenched teeth. Each time your chest bounces I thrust hard making it bounce more.
arms behind me
"Your gonna.....cum for me...."
head thrown back
sweat on my skin
I thrust harder and Harder yt

ROWAN
My hands flat on the mattress
behind my ass
My own hips just *taking* your thrusts
Overwhelmed
Clutching the sheets so hard, I’m pulling them up off the bed.
“nononono..."
My arm muscles clench and PULL the sheets up
*she’s got me… ohfuck… she’s… she’s…*
I *fall back*
ON MY BACK
my back arching up
trying to hold the orgasm back… but I’m failing...
yt

CADENCE
"Thats it...." I smirk as you fall back and arch your hips, I keep thrusting over and over, a hard fast pace.
"Come on Rowan....let it go"
"You can't hold on"
Thrust hard
“AAAAAHHHHHH!”
"Your pussy is breaking"
Thrust hard
b-body… almost… spasming
“NO!”
"Let go....you know you want to"
Thrust hard. Yt

ROWAN
Hearing your voice… your most dangerous weapon
The confidence of it
Telling me that I’m finished
My hips slowly rise up
Not to fight
To *accept*
As my orgasm starts to roll through me
My pussy CLENCHES inside
As my juices give out
My whole body arches so only my head and feet are on the bed
As you HAMMER my pussy over
and over
and over
And I SCREAM
My body SPASMS as I cum
Gasping in rhythm with the pulses of pleasure jolting through my system
Overwhelming me
Overtaking me
yt

CADENCE
I laugh as you break, I feel your juxies coat my pussy "Fuck....yeah" I moan
I continue thrusting as your orgasm subsides, sweat rolling down my body and face as our hips roll together. An aorrogant smirk on my face.
"You ready to hand over that belt slut?" I say between thrusts. Yt

ROWAN
As the waves of my orgasm fade, I feel the cool air from the open window on my skin.
You still moving against me. Thrusting. Trying to keep me on the edge.
*Goddamn… I’ve never felt...*
It’s been a long time since someone forced me to cum… and you… I never faced anyone like you.
I flutter my eyes open. I look up at you.
slowly shake my head
“No, bitch… but YOU are.”
And THRUST UP HARD. UPPERCUTTING your clit.
yt

CADENCE
"FUCkING BITCH" I yell as my head throws back hard taken by surprise.

ROWAN
“HAH!”

CADENCE
I try to thrust down to pin your Clit, I reach down and pinch your nipples"Not....gonna....happen" yt

ROWAN
I dodge your thrust and give your clit
THREE
HARD
THRUSTS
as I grab your wrists and use them to pull you down while my hips thrust up.
yt

CADENCE
"No! Ugh" I yell as you pull me down, I grind my hips side to side swiping my Clit across yours. In an attempt to slow you down....
"You....wont get....the best....of me bitch" I say as my face tells a different story I bite my bottom lip and my eyes go wide. Yt

ROWAN
“You’re losing it."
SLAM!
“Feel that?”
SLAM!
“That’s the pussy you thought you beat.”
SLAM!
“And it’s FUCKING YOU UP!”
Fuck! You! cxnt!
The wet, hard slapping sound of skin filling the room.
The bed *creaking* with each thrust
As you feel my pussy UPPERCUTTING yours

CADENCE
No.....i....no......fight it....

ROWAN
Your clit trapped between mine and your pelvic bone

CADENCE
Noooooo

ROWAN
“You thought you could take me out with one cum?”
SLAM!
“What kind of jobbers they got over in your league?”
SLAM!
SLAM!
SLAM!

CADENCE
Fuck.....fuck.....Noooo

ROWAN
“YES”
“I’ve got YOU.”
SLAM!

CADENCE
I feel the floodgates open as I cum hard, my body shakes and spasms as it hits me like a brick wall.

ROWAN
“YES!”

CADENCE
My head tosses back as I slowly slide off of you, trying to catch my breath.

ROWAN
“You made me cum, bitch… but I made you cum… *from the bottom.*”

CADENCE
The orgasm subsides and I am able to pull my wrists away from yours
Laying next to you, both of us exhausted.
"Fuck you I aint done" I turn my head looking at you.
“I’m pretty fucking FAR from done."
I swivle my hips over your face and hover before plunging my head between your legs and flickinf my tongue yt

ROWAN
My lips immediately get to work. Pulling your swollen clit into my mouth, closing off my lips and sucking, flicking your clit with the tip of my tongue.
As my fingers start massaging your pussy, slipping just the tips in.
Yt

CADENCE
I sway my hips on your tongue as I suck your clit into my mouth and hum softly as my tongue rolls around it
I run my middle finger along your slit and tap it a few times before sliding it in, I pump it slowly and deep exploring your soft wet pussy. Yt

ROWAN
I twist my torso, making our breasts slide together.
Also allowing me to twist and tug on your clit as I suck.
My fingers sliding into your pussy, finding that sweet spot and
tap
tap
tap
curling my fingers up so the base hits and hits hard.
Yt

CADENCE
I buck my hips and moan hard onto your clit when I feel you hit my spot *Fuck she's good*

ROWAN
Mmmm. Humming as I feel you twitch

CADENCE
I add a second finger and thrust deeper, finding yoir spot also I I spread my fingers and rub each side of it as I roll my tongue around and then up and down your clit yt

ROWAN
*Ye—no. Don’t give her a fucking inch.*
Your skills are on display. Easy to see. And feel.
I have to focus on you.
I put my full tongue on your clit. Rubbing it hard against the inside of my mouth.
As my other hand reaches for… your taint.
And presses down.
As my fingers continue to maul your gspot.
Yt

CADENCE
I slide my tongue on top of your clit and curl it around it, trapping it inside my tongue, I slowly bob my head as rubbing your Clit with both sides of my tongue
I pant as you work me over, my hips swaying side tonside faster, I know neither of us can hold off much longer
I pump my fingers harder against your gspot adding a twistnof my wrist with each thrust.
I uncurl my tongue then curl it again over and over I bob my head faster. Yt

ROWAN
I can feel my pussy start to clench down on your tongue. And my body starts to shake
Just as I feel your pussy start to spasm
I start to moan, unable to keep your clit in my mouth, trying to flick it with my tongue, but my body is betraying me again.
*ohfuck, this is going to be close...*
yt

CADENCE
*Fuck Shes.....good*
I keep bobing my head, kniwing how close both of us are. I feel the pressure in my stomach. Yt

ROWAN
I grab your hips and SHOVE them at my face.
Making your pussy BOUNCE against my tongue.
Making it feel like I’m hammering your pussy.
Almost screaming against it.
As my legs tense up around your head.
My fingers ramming into you so hard
Vicious
My palm slapping against you, my fingers are so deep.
“CUM!” I shout at you.
“CUM BITCH!”
“YOU’RE DONE!”
“YOU CAN’T TAKE WHAT I GOT!”
You feel my palm SLAPPING you
As your mouth stops licking my clit
And you start to scream
“BITCH, I GOT YOU!"
“YOU LOSE!”
“SEXFIGHT CHAMPION!”
I shove your face away from my pussy, so close to bursting.
As I DEVOUR yours.
Rolling so I’m between your legs
My hands and lips and tongue working you over.
Taking you to fucking TOWN
As your body SPASMS
“MINE!”
I see your body *jiggling* from the spasms. yt

CADENCE
"NO!" I scream as my orgasm subsides, I regain my composure and get my wits about me.
I pull away from you and and ait across from you breathing very heavy for a few minutes not saying anything *I cant lose my title like this, Shes gonna have to earn it*
I spread my legs again and lick my lips, tasting your juices "I didn't give up cxnt.....your not champion yet, that belt of yours will be mine"
I slide forward quicker than you would expect and scissor my legs with yours I slam my pussy hard into yours and slide back and do it again. Yt

ROWAN
So distracted by my 69 victory, I don’t even see you suddenly slide over and RAM your pussy into mine. So quick. So fast. So fucking powerful.
It sends my body arching backward, my head falling off the side of the bed.
Arms flat at my sides, fingers gripping the sheets.
The bed *creaks* again with your power.
My body arches hard, eyes wide open, mouth open. Breasts pointed at the ceiling.
The only sound I make is gasping.
Yt

CADENCE
I continue drilling my pussy hard and fast against yours adding a grind between slams

ROWAN
-fu-fuck

CADENCE
"Who's in control now cxnt?
SLAM
"Your just a pretender to MY titles"
SLAM

ROWAN
‘UGGGGNNN!!!'
body shakes

CADENCE
"You thought you could drain me?"

ROWAN
shoving me further off the bed
shoulders now
holding on to the sheets

CADENCE
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
and your voice...
so dominant...
wrecking me

CADENCE
"I have the Alpha pussy here BITCH"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
my head, lobbing back and forth

CADENCE
"You're too fucking weak!"

ROWAN
eyes rolling up under the lids

CADENCE
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
one hand lets go of the sheets, limply and weakly trying to push you back

CADENCE
I push your hand off of me with ease
"Look at you hanging off the bed like a helpless Lil whore"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
my pussy has no defense
none
open
helpless

CADENCE
"FUCKING SCREAM BITCH"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
“CADENCE!"

CADENCE
"Give me that belt"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
“n-no… please..”
*she made me say please*

CADENCE
"Admit Im the fucking champion!"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
“YOU
"YOU
ARE
N-N-NO!!!

CADENCE
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
s-so weak

CADENCE
"SAY IT!"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM

ROWAN
breaking
she’s
brea
“YOU
“YOU
YOU’RE
BREAKING
ME!!!”

CADENCE
SLAM

ROWAN
“MY PUSSY IS BREAKING!!!”

CADENCE
YOU

ROWAN
“YOU ARE
“BREAKING
“ME
“CH-CH
“CHAM

CADENCE
SLAM

ROWAN
"ARE"
And as I cum, my voice is lost in moans and screams.

CADENCE
SLAM
"DONE"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
I hear your screams I feel yoir body shake I know your close
I press my pussy firmly against yours and roll my hips then slam hard, my pelvic bone hitting your clit
I feel your cum coat my pussy I feel your entire body spasm as I assert my dominance
I watch with a vicious smirk as yoir body spasms and shakes under mine

ROWAN
Hanging off the edge of the bed, still recovering from that last cum…
*Fuck…*
*Fucking hell that was… good.*
I’ve been champion so long and it’s been almost two years since anyone forced me to cum. I shudder again, wrapping my arms around me. Knowing exactly where I’m at. Knowing exactly who I’m facing now.
Someone as good as me.
Maybe better.
YT

CADENCE
*I cant believe I've got her in this position*
*She is fucking tough, I cant remember someone not giving up after I had her hanging off the bed like that*
I know I can beat her though.....I have held my title fir 18 months now, I refuse tonlose it to Rowan fucking Chance no matter how tough she is....yt

ROWAN
Both of our chests heaving from the duel we’ve been engaged in, both our bodies covered in sweat. I reach up—arms weakened, but not weak—and grab your hips, my fingernails on your skin, and pull your hips DOWN as I thrust my hips UP.
“TAKE THAT BITCH!” I shout.
Yt

CADENCE
"Fuck!"  I yell in surprise as I feel you thrust up into me, I narrow my eyes at you and shift my weight to my hips and thrust down hard. "FUCK YOU cxnt" I shout.yt

ROWAN
As you thrust down—I know you’ll return a hard blow—I twist us both, grabbing on to your waist, trying to pull both of us off the bed, trying to avoid your blow and land on top. Yt

CADENCE
I feel you twist and I start to slip, I grab the sheet to hold on I pant hard as sweat rolls down our bodies, I try to keep my grip and grind hard against you. "Fuck you Rowan.." I moan. Yt

ROWAN
You hold on to the bed’s sheets, and they *rip* from the bed as we both tumble over.
Landing on the floor, just a few feet from the bathroom.
I manage to land on top, and as I do, I use both my hips and the momentum of the fall to SLAM my pussy hard into yours!
Yt

CADENCE
I grunt as we hit the floor, I moan loudly as you slam into me, I wrap my arms around your torso and pull you tightly against me. I wrap my legs around yoir waist and arch my pussy hard into yours.
I grind in tight circles as I lick and nibble on your neck. "It aint over yet bitch" I say through clenched teeth. Yt

ROWAN
I feel the impact as we both hit the floor, feeling my pussy driving your ass hard into the ground, and you immediately start fighting back...
*Goddamn, this woman is tough...*
You wrap your arms around me, pulling me in and I *love it.*
Pressing my tits down on yours, smashing and mashing them.
You grind in tight circles and because I have the upper position, I use it, *bouncing* my pussy off yours.
Grabbing your hair I bite your ear and whisper, “It’s about to be over…” and lick your ear as I bite it again.
Yt

CADENCE
I hiss as you bounce your pussy off mine, your words and bites making my ears turn red.  I unwrap my legs and arch hard slamming my pussy into yoirs
I plant my feet on the floor and push up hard and shift to the left trying to push you off of me. Yt

ROWAN
I feel the reaction you have to my taunting in your ear and my laughter intensifies.
“You expected me to break, didn’t you?” I say, my teeth and tongue still working on your ear.
“And when I didn’t… how much did that undermine your over-inflated confidence… *champ*?”
You thrust up, hitting me hard, making my head snap back… but I retain control… just barely. Keeping you under me… for the moment. As I PLUNGE my pussy back down, slapping yours, like a disrespectful slap across the face.
*Goddamn, she’s so fucking STRONG.*
Yt

CADENCE
Your slam forces my ass to the floor, as it sends a Shockwave through my body, I moan loudly.
*Fight her bitch....dont give up*
"NO!" I scream as I arch my hips hard slamming into your pussy, I again plant my feet and twist tonthe right this time, as I feel you prepare to go to the left.
I roll on top of you, and slam down hard into your pussy the wet slap fills the room.
"Fuck you cxnt"
Slam. Yt

ROWAN
You slam up and it knocks me back, so my back is against the bed.
I grab the edges of the bed for balance as you try to twist us over…
… and we tumble.
With you on top.
My legs snap up like a spider snatching a fly in its web as my pussy starts GRINDING on yours before you can get a full attack in.
My hands reaching for your breasts and MAULING them with my nails.
Yt

CADENCE
"Jesus!" I yell as I feel your nails dig into my breasts, I reach down and return the favor, sinking my nails into yoir breasts.
I feel how tight your wrap against me and use to my advantage as I press my clit against yours and grind hard in the opposite direction.
"Come on "Champ" we both know I'm better." Even though Youre wrepped around me I push forward sliding my clit roughly to the bottom of yours. Yt

ROWAN
We’re locked in a war of attrition. If either of us makes a move, both of us suffer.
We both have advantage of position. You on top and my grip.
As we both grind, we both feel it. Feel whatever advantage we have slipping away.
I feel your power amplifying your position. That means I need an advantage. And I take it by raking my fingernails across your hard nipples.
And employing my voice.
“That’s right… I AM the champ."
“The ONLY champion in this room. Weak little BITCH.”
RAAAAAAAKE across your nipples as my pussy grinds hard.
Yt

CADENCE
"Fucking.....cxnt" I scream as I feel your nails rake my nipples, I bite my bottom lip in pain.
I grab both your nipples and twist them hard as tears fill my eyes, I thrust my hips down, to pin your ass to the floor as I grind harder and faster. Rolling our clits around each other.
“Crying, champ?”
I I feel our pussies and sweat covered bodies sliding around each other. I position my Clit under yours and thrust hard again.
"I will...feel better when that belt is mine" thrusting up again. Yt

ROWAN
I feel you hit my clit with an uppercut and it makes me bite my lip, holding back a moan.
I don’t want you to see *any* sign of weakness… even though I’m fighting my ass off just to keep you at bay.
I SLAP your tits.
Like I’d slap YOU.
With one hand on your hips, trying to mitigate your movement, even if it means an inch. Because that fucking you’re giving me is too… strong...
“Come on, BITCH!” I shout, giving your tits another hard SLAP.
“Weak!”
SLAP!
“ASS!”
SLAP!
“WANNA BE CHAMPION!”
SLAP!
Yt
CADENCE
I scream with each slap, my head tosses back a couple of times I try to catch your wrist and pin it to the floor.
(No lol getting mad in character)
With my other hand I grab your left tit and twist it hard. As I continue thrusting up into you.
"You're out matched"
Twist
"Im the real champion here"
Thrust
"You can't beat me slut!"
Twist
Hard thrust
Yt

ROWAN
“UGGGHHHNNN!!!”
I can’t hold back the effects your attacks are having any longer. My throat bursts into an ecstatic moan as my hips VIOLENTLY buck up in THREE
QUICK
THRUSTS
In retaliation.
My hand grabs your wrist—the one twisting my nipple—and puts your fingers in my mouth. Sucking on them while I look up at you.
Glaring into your eyes.
My hips retaliating all they can to slow down your attack.
Yt

CADENCE
"Bitch" I hiss as you thrust up, I bite my bottom lip, I know neither of us can take much more.
After your third thrust I again put my weight in my hips and slam down hard, trying to pin you to the floor. I again thrust hard. Knowing we are both at our breaking point.
As I continue to thrust I pump my fingers in and out of your mouth like a cock. Yt

ROWAN
I swirl my tongue around your fingers, a smile growing on my lips.
As my eyes continue to look up at yours.
You can almost hear my voice.
“I’m under you… and you’re just as weak as I am…”
My hips MATCH yours.
Every thrust.
Every grind.
My belly twitching.
My hand on your wrist TIGHT.
*If I can win this round… UNDER her…*
But your strength is…
… fuck...
As I give your fingers a blow job you never thought you’d have.
Yt

CADENCE
I feel the pressure build in my stomach as I thrust, our Clits totally exposed to each other as the battle for supremacy.
Knowing neither of us are going to back down I use what little bit of strength I have in my legs to push up, bringing you with me as your legs are wrapped around my waist. I push down as hard as I can slaming you to the ground, me crashing on top of you, slamming my clit HARD directly into yours.
I nibble on your ear as my body is pressed against yours I grind at a hard, steady pace. "You know you want to cum" I pant hard. Yt

ROWAN
You slam down hard on me and my whole body BUCKLES
My arms FLOP down to my sides, my elbows hitting the floor.
Back arching up
You feel your pussy SHOVING mine down, pinning it to the floor.
“OHGOD!” I shout
“FUCK!”
You see my torso tremble
Your thrust knocking all the sexual wind out of me. All the defenses.
*Yessss*
As your pussy continues to pound down on mine
While mine… has no response.
No defense.
All I can do… is… TAKE IT.
Your thrusts making my body look like a boxer taking body blows.
Actually pushing me along the floor… along the carpet.
I have to grab the side of the bed to stop from moving.
My hips trying a pathetic attempt to fight back
As you pound me
over
and over
and over

"Fucking CUM" I shout as I thrust over and over yt

You see my eyes open… and my irises lobbing up under my lids, making my eyes white.
As I’ve never felt any woman fuck me so hard before.
My grip on the bed slips. My arms going limp.
My body starts to shake.
You’ve seen this before. You’ve seen me cum before.
But this is different.
I’m not just being forced to cum.
I’m on the edge of BREAKING.
Of being OUTFUCKED.
My body SPASMS under you
A victim to your pussy’s power over mine.
And as I CUM… you feel my whole body SHAKE
Overwhelmed by the power of your pussy
A victim of it.
A subject of it.
My pussy leaking all over yours
I cry out
In agony
In defeat
My voice so weak
A champion sexfighter OUTFUCKED
OUTDONE
BESTED

CADENCE
"Say it...." Thrust

ROWAN
“CHAMPION!"
“YOU...
"YOU'RE...
my words get swallowed in a scream
“NO!”
“NO!"
As my orgasm overcomes my voice
My defeated voice.
My beaten voice
My body is giving in to you
Surrendering to you
So close to defeat
You hit me HARDER
HARDER than you’ve ever hit any woman before
And my eyes open wide looking up at you
In FEAR
In FEAR for what you could do to me.
You could BREAK ME
with one
more
thrust
“p-please…”

CADENCE
FUCKINGTHRUST!!!!

ROWAN
OHMYFUCKINGGOD
I’ve never felt anything like that
As I cum AGAIN
Twice in a row
“YOU’RE TOO GOOD!"
“TOO STRONG!"
“I CAN’T…F IGHT..."

CADENCE
"Say it.....bitch"

ROWAN
“NO!”
“NEVER!”
“YOU
*she’s the champion*
*i can’t...*
*she’s too strong.*
my head shaking
“CADENCE..."
"YOU...
“B-BEAT..."
“MMMEEE!!!”
“BEAT!!! MEEE!!!”
My body lays before you… almost still. Unable to recover from that last powerful orgasm.
My knuckles down, arms flat on the floor.
Did I submit? Did I surrender?
Unclear.
My eyes are shut and my lips trembling.
Yt

CADENCE
I lay on top of you panting and sweating for a few minutes.
*Did she give? Am I the champion?* I think to myself before slowly looking at you with a weak smirk.
"Are you done bitch?" Yt

ROWAN
I can barely keep my eyes open.
Barely keep consciousness.
But I shake my head.
“No…” I mumble.
“Not done…”
And you feel my hips give a weak
th
thr
thr-
thrust?
Yt

CADENCE
I growl and shake my head in disbelief
*What do I have to do?* I ask myself
I feel your weak thrust and smirk as I thrust down
“UGGGNN!!!”
Fingers coiling as you hit me.
A weak sound from my throat.
No counter thrust this time.
No matching attack.
"Holding on till the bitter end huh?" I thrust again with some power this time. Yt
“AAAHHH!” I cry out.
More like a desperate wail.
As if I’m already close to cumming again.
Yt

ROWAN
I hear your scream and it gives me a rush of adrenaline
*She’s doing it...*
*She’s...*

CADENCE
I lean up and put your leg on my shoulder, I slam my pussy hard onto yours and grind hard back and forth as I glare down at you "Admit it" slam....grind yt

ROWAN
I scream again.
My eyes shutting, head tilting back.
You feel no resistance. No fight.
No fight left in me.
My arms haven’t moved. Still flat on the floor. Knuckles down.
My head shakes. “N-no..."
Yt

CADENCE
Slam
Grind
"Your fucking done"
Slam
Grind
my breasts bouncing
one hand tries to lift and fails, falling back down.
the real champion is in the room.
her victim under her.
but i won’t
won't
no
“You can’t make me say it,” I mutter.
“I’ll never say it..."
"Oh really bitch?'
Slam
Grind slam
"I am the champ"
Slam
Slam
Grind
"I am the best pussy in the room"
Slam
Grind
Slam
"You"
Slam
"Are"
Grind
"Done"
Slam
Slam
"I’m better"
Grind

ROWAN
you feel nothing in return
my eyes closed
lips trembling

CADENCE
"Im stronger"
Slam!!!

ROWAN
“you
“you’re

CADENCE
Twist your nipples

ROWAN
“s-stronger..."
my body is twitching and twisting with each thrust
but my shoulders are down
hands flat

CADENCE
"Damn right I am"
Smirks as I grind

ROWAN
helpless

CADENCE
"Say it Rowan"
Grind
Slam
Grind
Slam slam
"I’m the fucking Champ"
Slam
Slam
Slam
Grind

ROWAN
you feel my pussy
so weak
so overwhelmed
so… BEATEN
defeated
defeated
you’ve made me cum three times.

CADENCE
"My pussy is better, stronger and can take more"
Slam
Slam
Slam

ROWAN
i’ve only made you cum once
my eyes open when you say that
looking up at you
“n-no…”
as if your words do more damage than your pussy

CADENCE
"Admit it! Im the champ"
Grind
Grind
slam

ROWAN
i...
n-no
head shaking
tears in my eyes

CADENCE
"You're broken"
I laugh as I slam hard and fast

ROWAN
“i’m the champ” I say, with a defeated voice
“i’m..."
“the..."
"uugggggnnn..."

CADENCE
"Awwww crying "champ"
I mock you
SLAM
SLAM
"You"
SLAM
"ARE"
GRIND
"WEAK"
SLAM
SLAM SLAM
I feel you shudder as I continue attacking
I see your arms flailing as you try to hold on to something

ROWAN
ohfuck
oh
OH
CADENCE! OHFUCK! I’M CUMMING! I’M

CADENCE
Finally I feel your cum coat my pussy as you scream in final defeat
You shake and spasm
Your legs go completely weak
I continue riding you as you cum, helplessly
"Who's the champ Rowan?"
Slam slam slam
Grind hard
Say it!

ROWAN
“YOU ARE! YOU’RE THE CHAMPION!”

___

And so ends the first of our three fights. Tune in soon to see the outcome of the second!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 12:16:30 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

D69

Re: Cadence vs Rowan: Sexfight (1 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 10:12:30 PM »
Looking forward to seeing the next match!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 07:24:26 PM »
I do so love seeing Rowan in action.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 08:52:37 PM »
So...when's the next part?  As in Part 3. I see part 2.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:53:36 PM by RedEnforcer »
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie