News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mud Wrestling Photoshoot - Janet vs. Sue

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Mud Wrestling Photoshoot - Janet vs. Sue
« on: December 17, 2020, 03:38:07 PM »
Boobs are fully grown when you reach the age of 21. What a nonsense! When I was 21, like four years ago, I was a firm C-Cup. And without gaining too much extra weight, I am a full DD by now.
Standing here now in front of this rather strong fit chick, clutching my hurting chest with mud dripping from my body, I felt the anger rising in me.
“I need to see that one again! Can you repeat it?” The photographer was yelling at my opponent Janet and me.
My bouncy big boobies were the reason I was hired for this photo shooting. I am Sue, 25 and standing 5”7 with long brown hair, lean 120lbs and a 36DD chest. I am in my senior year at university and I was desperate for money since due to the crisis my normal job said good bye to me.
It felt so weird, but my opponent and I were doing a mud wrestling photoshoot in a full sized wrestling ring. A huge pool had been tailored to fit between the ring posts with the exact size of the ring. We pretended to have a mud fight only for hundreds of action photos to be taken.
So we had to actually copy moves the photographer requested and a side effect was, that he was standing there with a huge boner in his pants. Janet and I were just wearing thongs and the first move he asked for were titty slaps straight away.
“Push out your tits again!” I blushed and did as he requested. I thrust out my chest and Janet aimed more hard slaps. “SMATTT…..SMATTTT…..SMATTTTT!” Mud was flying and my boobs were jiggling like jello when she connected with her flat hand to the outer side of them and smacked them inwards. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I clutched them again and groaned, while Mark continued to take pictures of my pain filled face.
“Do you want me to smack hers as well?” I was hoping for a small break and unofficial payback, but he shook his head: “Nah! Yours are better targets. The customers will love the looks of big jiggling naturals! Again!”
I snarled to myself about that fucking asshole, but pushed them out again while my opponent rammed her knuckles into the underboob and sent them flying with fierce uppercuts. My dirty tits nearly smacked my own face and I stumbled backwards into the ropes, only to have my belly kicked.
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” “Nice one Janet! Wow! Perfect pictures!”
I sunk to my knees, still holding on the top ropes. My breast was rising and falling while I waited for the next orders from Mark, but Janet was faster. He was just back in position next to us, leaning in the ring when Janet took aim and smacked her leg across both of my tits. They pancaked against my ribs and I howled in pain.
“Wow! Perfect! Again!”
She did so and my boobies were flattened again and again. Mark checked the pictures and grinned. Obviously the shots had been good enough. I was on my knees now, cradling and massaging my pain wrecked breasts.
“I want some more action: How about some throws? Can you do that?”
It seemed it was up to me to lift my opponent and throw her somehow into the mud. I copied a move I had seen on TV, grabbed around her neck and took her into a headlock, while grabbing her crotch and lifting her. Her thong was dislocated and my fingers slipped between her wet pussy lips, causing a surprised scream. I lifted her and barely managed to handle her weight. I did no sports at all and she slipped out of my grip and landed in front of me, mud splashing.
“Bullshit! Janet! Throw Sue please! Show her how it’s done!”
Janet snarled at me: “Liked it touching my fanny?” She launched her right foot into my belly button, causing me to fold forward. “AAAAAAAAAAH!” She reached around my neck and lifted me for a throw. Her right hand found my pussy and she made sure to apply a claw hold while smashing me back first into the mud.
I heard the camera clicking in a rapid sequence when Mark tried to get the moment of impact:
Splattering mud, bouncing big tits and the expression on my face when I landed. “Again!”
I could not complain when I wanted to be paid, so Janet lifted me again. I somehow adored her biceps and those dirty and glistening washboard abs when she lifted me. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” Once more I was thrown and Mark took numerous pics.
“Place your foot on her breast!” Janet did as she was told and planted her right foot on my big left tit. I felt the pressure increase and saw her flexing for the camera when she made sure to shift quite some weight on my boob and pancake my firm glands.
“UNNNNNNNGH….fuck….enough Janet!” She simply smirked at me and shifted to my other breast, making sure my firm tit meat oozed to the sides under the sole of her foot.
I had enough and slung my arms around her ankles and by fulling harshly I made sure she landed on her bum, sending mud everywhere and also hitting Mark.
“Hey!” He wanted to complain but noticed the pictures where actually not bad. I had enough of being the victim and launched my body at my opponent. Our tits and bellies squashed together and she grunted. I had driven quite some air out of her lungs and shifted upwards making sure to bury her face between my DDs for a nice breast smother.
“HMMMMMM!” Her legs were bashing the ring floor and her slippery body was not easy to handle. The camera was clicking like crazy when I held her head at the back and pressed her face in my cleavage. I pinning her legs with mine and felt the direct comparison: Her muscles against mine.
It took her only like 20 seconds to recognize resistance was futile. She tapped into the mud and I rolled off her sexy body. She was breathing hard, trying not to get mud into her eyes. “Fucking bitch!” she was really furious. “Ladies! Stay professional! This is not a fight! It’s a shooting!”
I was grinning nonetheless, proud of myself for having a pro fighter pinned. But she was back on her feet and pulled my hair. We were aiming for the ropes and Mark advised her to put my tits over the top rope. While Janet was placing my boobies like requested, the rope was cutting into the breast fold and giving me quite some pain when she leaned into my back causing the ring ropes to shake.
“AHHHHHH!” Click…Click…Click…..
“Can you make the ropes split your tit meat?” What a weird situation! I had to reposition my chesticles to cause myself more pain only to have better pics for jerking off customers!
I did as he wanted and the rope now pushed my erect nipples and areola inside while the rest of my boobs were ballooning to each side.
“UMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGH!” The pain I felt was real and my legs started to tremble. Suddenly Mark was shifting positions and Janet grabbed my hair, pulled me backwards and Monkey flipped me into the middle of the ring. My tits were bouncing firmly on my chest and just when she was about to launch an elbow drop aiming at them, I rolled to the side and the bitch impacted next to me showering us both with more dirt. “GOOOOOOOOSH!” She was cursing holding her elbow.
Meanwhile I got up next to her, grabbed her leg and opened up her crotch area. “Want to see some pussy stomping Mark?”
“Oh yea babe!” He must be close to explosion in his pants when Janet started to scream. I kicked her quite hard and her whole body was jerking up.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I kept my foot in place and the pressure was clearly hurting her. “You like that?” If looks could kill! Janet tried to get free and with the help of the mud it worked. She was throwing hands full of dirt aiming my face and I had to let her go.
I was blinded and suddenly thrown into the corner post when she shoulder tackled me so hard, that I couldn’t breathe anymore.
“Janet! Damn this isn’t a fight!”
“Sorry Mark….” She ignored him, winking sexily and simply turned towards me when I was hanging in the corner, the arms draped over the top rope. She simply went to town on my belly, slamming her fists into my tummy making the mud spray to the side. I took them like a pro and Mark was trying to get the perfect moment when then knuckles were sinking deep into my inner organs.
BAPPPP….BAPPPPP….SMATTTT….. “It is so much more realistic then what I expected!”
If he only knew how realistic this was! The punches were driven into me with ferocity and I grunted every single time. My body pitching forward, tits swaying and all air leaving my lungs while I was frantically trying to tense my abs.
After a minute or so it seemed he was satisfied because the camera stopped clicking. Janet and me watched to the side and found him suppressing moans of lust. “Did you just cum in your pants?”
“No…ehm…sorry. My phone was buzzing. Can we continue? What about some ground grappling?”
We both nodded and I held my aching belly. We both went down to the mud and locked up in and collar and elbow. But Janet was the pro and soon wrestled me down, pinning my body or taking me in several scissors holds.
I felt her ass crush my boobs and her muddy cxnt was so close to my face. She was pinning down my arms above my head, her smaller tits dripping with mud hovering close to my face. The next sequences were showing her crushing my midsection and breasts in scissor holds and trust me: she did not only make it look real.
The pressure was unbelievable and my grunts filled the ring. Mark went around us, trying to get into the best positions to shoot every pic he desired.
Janet’s firm ass, my squashed breasts and my pain filled face.
“Try some more on her titties!” Janet was more than happy to do so. While sitting on my belly she slapped them and wiped away some mud. She suddenly went for my erect nipples and although it was hard to get a firm grip onto them, she twisted and pulled them as good as possible.
“Show me a double claw Janet! Tits and Pussy!”
I moaned in protest but she had already latched her left on my right orb and her right hand grabbed my pussy. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She soon switched to a wedgie, ripping my thong between my fleshy pussy lips and crushing my clit.
“Wow babes! Hot action! Gimme more!”
My body was quivering with pain and all I could do I slap Janet viciously. Her head flew left and she had to let go of her holds. SMATTTTT! I connected again to her cheek, causing her to fall off me. A furious struggle started where we each grabbed our hair and rolled through the ring like wildcats. WE smashed our heads into the mud and she was stronger than me!
I saw stars and the mud blinded me. Mud was everywhere, also in my nostrils and mouths and this was the point where I panicked! Mark was shooting our wild struggle until he noticed my flailing arms.
“Janet let go! I have everything I needed!”
She left me there in the ring, trying to breathe while she high fived Mark. “Her babe! Careful with that dirt!”
“You think that`s dirty? Wait until we get to the shower!” I couldn`t believe my ears! It seemed the two were a couple and were about to head into the shower together to make out!
I desperately pushed myself of the dirty ring floor and rolled to the edge of the ring. I heard them heading off, leaving me there in trouble to even get enough air into my lungs.

“Are you alright honey?”
“Mmmmhaaa….cough….pttt…..” I spit out mud and tried to breath. I don`t know who was there but I soon got a helping hand. A woman helped me out of the ring, got a bucket of water and splashed it carefully over my head.
At least my nose was free and I could see shapes again. Is she naked? She fetched another bucket and made me sit down carefully on the steps leading to the ring platform. The water was cold and made me shudder and my nipples stiff as never.
“Let me help you sweetie….!” She carefully washed my face and my eyes and I slowly calmed down. By now I could see a beautiful redhead smiling at me. “I am Barb! Nice to meet you.”
I shook her hand and the smile on her face was warm and welcoming. She was totally naked. Her fit body was topped with perfectly enhanced round tits easily matching my size.
“I am Sue.” She was waving an envelope in her hands. “Bet that`s yours.”
I opened it and found 200 Dollars inside. All that pain for fucking 200 bucks?
I finally managed to ignore my anger when Barb sat down next to me. Her naked body brushed mine and I noticed her eyes fixing my bruised boobs. “Damn Sue! It seems you have some nice targets….” She licked her lips and continued: “What were you doing here? A private fight? Something to settle?”
“Nah. A fucking photoshoot.” I pouted, still in pain and frustration.
“I don`t know if you are interested, but we have a mud wrestling show later and we are always looking for new fighters.”
I laughed and suddenly noticed a beautiful blonde with big swaying pierced tits joining us. She walked down the aisle with a big smile on her face and seemed to be Barb`s opponent.
This was the moment when I noticed that I was more than interested…..

Offline Aleena

Re: Mud Wrestling Photoshoot - Janet vs. Sue
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 08:38:01 AM »
Great story....can’t wait for more!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 08:38:30 AM by Aleena »