News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Su and the Intern at the pool party

• 10 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
Su and the Intern at the pool party
« on: December 19, 2020, 06:08:35 PM »
Our story starts with a nubile 21 year old intern named Kim.  Kim had just finished her Junior year at Northwestern University, and has been interning at NOP, Inc since the end of May.  She is a county club girl, from one of the more expensive areas of town, and always comes to work in expensive clothes, usually wearing pricy jewelry, many times a pearl chocker, with her shoulder length auburn hair and make up looking like she'd just stepped out of a Hollywood make up studio! In a department made up of mostly men, Kim makes every effort to cozy up to the men of the department, taking every opportunity to give them a flash of her substantial chevage or her shapely backside! 

The other main character in our story is Su.  She's a 38 year old, single mother of two, who has worked for 10 years for NOP.  She is also one of the few females in the department, beyond the six secretaries working there.  In the beginning, Su tried to befriend Kim, but soon realized that Kim had no desire for her friendship, and eventually Su got disgusted with Kim playing up to all the men in the department, especially the Vice President who ran their division!  Su also made no effort to hide her distain for the intern, and was counted the days till Kim returns to college for her Senior year! 

Our story picks up at the Vice President's annual pool party.  This takes place yearly in mid August and is a staff only party - no wife, husbands, boy friends or girl friends!  The men in the department where thrilled when they got there and discovered that Kim was in attendance..the women, not so much!  Kim did not disappoint either her fans or her detractors, when she wore a small white and black bikini, that showed off her well toned body, and could barely contain her big rack!  As the men drooled over Kim, the women were definitely very critical of her outfit.  As one thin, almost "Olive Oil" like secretary said to Su, "Good God...each one of her tits must weigh 10 pounds!".  It was shaping up to be an interesting afternoon. 

As always at these parties, liquor flowed freely, and early in the afternoon a round of chicken fights started in the pool.  It quickly became obvious  that the team of our Vice Presidential Host, with the Intern on his shoulders was the team to beat, as they defeated the 3 teams of competitors they challenged.  Kim was able to dislodge all the competing females and eventually they'd had enough.  Thats when the game of chicken turned into a game of Queen of the Pool.  The rules were a little different here.  By virtue of their winning record, Kim had installed herself as the Queen of the Pool.  Any challengers had the task of getting her under the water before she got them down, if they wanted to relieve her of her title.  As you might imagine, there were a couple of challengers, including the "Olive Oil" secretary who'd erlier remarked about the size of Kim's boobs, but after 4 rounds of competition, Kim still retained her title.  That's when she swam over to the side of the pool near Su's chair.

During both the Chicken Fights and the Queen of the Pool completion, Su had sat with a group of co-workers (mostly women) at the side of the pool, drinking wine, and paying just brief attention to the goings on in the pool.  Of course, one of their major topics of conversation were the goings on in the pool, but as a group, they'd tried to act oblivious.  That was until Kim said, "Hey Su...how bout you?  Interested in challenging me as Queen of the pool?"  Su just continued to look at the intern and drink her wine.  "I mean we're all friends here, what better place to settle this once and for all."  Su, who was no stranger to fighting other women, thought about it, but was on the verge of saying thanks but no thanks, when Kim added, "Unless you're afraid that you're too old to challenge me?" 

That was all the inspiration Su needed.  She finished her half a glass of white wine in one gulp, put down her glass, got to her feet with her hands on her hips and replied, "Prepare to loose your crown Kim!"   Now, while not Kim's tiny bikini, Su was not without her admirers around the pool.  She had on a maroon one piece suit that was cut high on her hips, with a halter type top and a deep V that showed off some nice cleavage and her shapely ass.  She was a voluptuous woman, and the suit was an appropriate way of a 41 year old woman displaying her charms!   ( I subsequently discovered how these two stacked up.  Kim at 21 years old was five foot seven, weighed 130 pounds, measured 37-23-35 and wore a 34D bra, while Su on the other hand was 41 years old, stood five foot eight, weighed 145 pounds, measured 38-25-35 and wore a 36D bra)

With that, Su jumped into the pool, and the two women faced off.  They both raised their arms, and then locked their hands together.  On the signal to "GO!", they both started pushing and pulling, looking to dump their opponent into the pool, and therefore claim victory, but neither woman was ready to be defeated!  While most of Kim's other fights had been over the less than 30 seconds (The "Olive Oil" secretary, who had early commented on the weight of Kim's tits lasted less than 10 seconds before being dumped), at the one minute mark, she was becoming desperate to send Su under, so she started pushing and pulling with all she had.  Without realizing it, the two women had drifted into deeper water, where they were no longer able to touch bottom.  As a strong swimmer, Su was in her element (she's once contemplated swimming the English Channel), and she proceeded to wrap her legs around Kim's mid section and lock her ankles.  Trapping Kim, the two women drifted down towards the bottom of the pool.  With superior breath control, Su was not in trouble, but Kim was becoming a maniac in her quiet to get out of Su's grasp before she drowned!  Suddenly, Su released Kim, and the younger woman shot to the surface like a rocket, climbed out of the pool, and collapsed on the grass,  As if to rub Kim's nose in it, Su continued to stay at the bottom of the pool for another 15 seconds, till she too swam to the surface and climbed out of the pool!

Su walked over to Kim who was laying on her back taking deep breaths and extended her hand to the young woman to help her up. As Su pulled Kim to her feet, Kim started pushing Su's hand and stuck her foot out, tripping Su and sending the older fighter to the grass!  Kim jumped up and landed squarely with her ass on Su's stomach, knocking the air out of the 38 year old fighter.  Kim then wrapped her hands around Su's throat and began to apply pressure, cutting off Su's air supply!  "How do you like not being able to breath now bitch?", Kim spat at her older rival!  Suddenly Kim started to scream and we realized that Su had basically shredded Kim's small bikini bra, and was mauling the 21 year old's nipples!  Kim worked her arms inside Su's, and dislodged Su's hands and got to her feet.

Kim tore off what was left of her bra, and threw itt to the side.  She stood there with her hands on her hips, her damaged but still magnificent breasts standing at attention as Su got to her feet.  "Do you want to continue this and end it once and for all?" she asked Su.  "Why not...we've already gone this far!", Su replied.  "Well how bout leveling the playing field?  I'm standing her with my tits in play, and your saggy boobs are safely under cover."  Su said nothing, but reached behind her neck, untied her halter top, and pulled her suit down to her waist, exposing her larger but still shapely boobs.  "Not as saggy as I thought", said kim.  "Fuck you cxnt", was Su's reply!!

As the two women moved on each other, Kim was the first to act and connected with a right fist low in Su's stomach.  She followed that up with another right fist to the side of Su's left tit, and then a left that flattened Su's right tit against her rib cage!  Kim was unstoppable as she threw another right at Su, that targeted her large nipple and flattened her left tit this time!  She followed that up with a right to the gut, that doubled Su up!  Not finished yet, Kim delivered a beautifully placed knee which caught her older rival in both tits and thew her to the ground!!

Now it was Kim's turn to be a real bitch and to show off for the crowd!  "Oh poor Su...I guess you met your match!  Next time I hope you remember this beating if you try to fight a younger woman, old lady!  Perhaps another dip in the pool will help!"  Kim grabbed Su's left foot, and started dragging her across the lawn towards the pool.  As Kim attempted to grab Su's Right foot, her older rival lashed out with her foot and caught Kim squarely between the legs!  The younger woman turned glassy eyed, dropped Su's foot, grabbed her crotch, and feel to her knees!  A random direct shot from Su!

Both women laid there motionless.  Both hurting but the crowd was cheering them both on but wondering if the fight was over at a draw!  Then  Su managed to get to her knees and then to her feet!  The older fighter grabbed Kim by the hair, pulled her up, and proceeded to deliver several knees to the youngsters shapely tits!  On the last knee, Su released Kim's hair, and the 21 year old fell back to the grass!

Su was very unsteady on her feet, but she proceeded to fill her lungs with air trying to overcome the pain.  As Kim got to all fours, Su attacked her with a well placed kick that connected to her mid section and lifted her off the ground before she rolled over.  The next time Kim tried getting to her feet, she was much more careful, never taking her eyes off Su!

Kim never got fully to her feet, but lunged at Su from a crouch, caught her older opponent right below her tits, and slammed her to the grass!   Momentarily stunned, before she knew what was happening Kim was on Su.  The two women started rolling around, grabbing anything and everything they could!  Su grabbed the back of Kim's bottom, and as the rolled around the grass, did a pretty good of pulling it up her ass!  Meanwhile, Kim was giving back Su's early move and attacking her nipples!!  Looked like both women were doing some real damage!

The women rolled away from each other, and in a flash both of them were on their knees and throwing punches!  Kim lunged at Su with a right fist that caught the older of the fighters in the jaw!  She followed that up with a left to the side of Su's head and Su hit the ground again!  Surprisingly, Kim didn't pounce on Su, but rather got to her feet and stood back!  As Su slowly got to her feet, Kim made no move, which obviously Su and everyone else expected.  The women circled each other for close to 30 seconds, never breaking eye contact!  Finally Kim made the first offensive move and swung a roundhouse right at Su's head!  Su was able to block that shot and because Kim was wide open, connected with a very hard right to the younger woman's side.  She followed that up with a right left combo to her tits and then an uppercut to Kim's jaw which laid her out on her ass! 

Su either smelled victory or knew that she had to end this fight or risk going down to her younger rival, because as soon as Kim started to get up, Su grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up and started kneeing her in the tits!  After three of Su's knees, the young girl was pretty well out of it, and offered no resistance as Su grabbed her and threw her into the deep end of the pool!  When Kim finally came ot the surface she said she'd had enough, and the rest of the guests congratulated Su and the winner of the fight!

While Su was being congratulated, Kim made her way tp the shallow end of the pool and limped out.  She quickly went to the house, and was not seen again that afternoon.  Although battered, and worse for wear, Su enjoyed the attention from all of us and she pulled up the top of her suit!  That was the last time we saw Kim, as come Monday at the office we were informed by our VP that she'd had to return to school and cut her internship short, but everybody knew that the real reason was she had lost and could not show her face again!  Su was once again congratulated...this time by the rest of the women in the department!  She may have been 17 years older, but she knew how to fight and had really out lasted the younger girl. 

Offline AaronL

• God Member
Re: Su and the Intern at the pool party
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 09:55:06 PM »
Nice concept but I quit about 10 exclamation points in.

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 09:24:13 AM »

grammer nazi troll strikes again!

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 01:11:16 PM »
Loved it. Great stuff, Queen of the pool. Lovely concept
strong arm tactics

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »
Thanks!

Online lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 11:35:32 PM »
Good story, well written

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 12:11:18 AM »
This is a rewrite of the (quite old, I guess) story "Su vs Diana."

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 09:37:48 AM »
Where is that fight?  I haven't seen it.

Tks

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 11:26:38 PM »
From the (also quite old, but still functional!) Diana the Valkyrie.

https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc13/sudiana.txt

The fight itself comes from "Su and Diana." Some of the setup, the Queen of the Pool thing, comes from a different fight, by the same author, writing under a different name. That one is, I thought, called "How I Got Started" and the given author is Michelle Puma. I am a big fan of the old Michelle Puma stories (I'm a fan of the Su stuff, too, to be clear, which is why I recognized it), and I have some of them saved. I know that those Michelle Puma stories are also on Diana the Valkyrie, but I cannot for the life of me find them right now.

Edit: Ding ding ding!
https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc10/started.txt
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 11:30:23 PM by CoffeeMug »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 11:37:59 AM »
LOL

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 08:35:14 PM »
From the (also quite old, but still functional!) Diana the Valkyrie.

https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc13/sudiana.txt

The fight itself comes from "Su and Diana." Some of the setup, the Queen of the Pool thing, comes from a different fight, by the same author, writing under a different name. That one is, I thought, called "How I Got Started" and the given author is Michelle Puma. I am a big fan of the old Michelle Puma stories (I'm a fan of the Su stuff, too, to be clear, which is why I recognized it), and I have some of them saved. I know that those Michelle Puma stories are also on Diana the Valkyrie, but I cannot for the life of me find them right now.

Edit: Ding ding ding!

Interesting
https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc10/started.txt