News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ultimate Surrender Wrestling / Bl1nk vs Candace / Round 1 of 3

• 2 Replies

Offline bl{1}nk

• The scorpio
Ultimate Surrender Wrestling / Bl1nk vs Candace / Round 1 of 3
« on: December 20, 2020, 02:19:37 PM »
I dont do those styles of matches anymore, after some really dissapointing cyber exeriences. But if i would ever do it again, this is how i would love to do it. Candace is one of most realistic and technically gifted wrestlers i have ever faced and i hope you will have fun enjoying our tussle.

The full match is consists of three rounds, i am posting round 1 today, and i will complete the post in the following days, with rounds two and three.

Each round consists of an intro post for each wrestler, then the round ends once each wrestler has made 8 posts.We wrestled under the following rules, using the score system you will see below

Scoring System:
4 points - Control, fondling/ groping, kissing/ licking, submission hold

6 points - Smothering, facesitting, pussy rubbing

8 points - Fingering, masturbating on opponent's face

10 points - Anal fingering, removing opponent's top/bottom, oral sex, forced tribbing

25 points - Forced submission

100 points - Forced orgasm, orgasm on opponent's face

Forbidden:
Hair pulling

Scratching/ Clawing

Kicking/ Punching/ Kneeing/ Slapping

Standing

So, this is how it goes !!!

bl1nk:Another  night in the ultimate surrender arena, this time for the christmas tournament and i am facing someone, i am already familiar with Candace, one of the most respectful wrestlers in the entire league. After my first hard win over her, in my initial us match and it is clear, that Candace is seeking revenge while i seek to establish further my dominance over her and make it 2-0 in our personal score book. So i am really excited for this one and i enter the arena, very focused, sexy at the same time, because my black an yellow bikini, is too tiny to hide plenty of the curves and muscles of my tanned and toned 5'7'' 130 34c-23-34 body,,,with long brown hair, toed in a ponytail behind my back. I will be waving at the crowd and especially towards my fans corner, and then i will be taking my wrestling position on the center of the mats and on my knees. Starring into you and smiling lightly, waiting for the ref to ring the bell, aiming to start with a balance approach keeping my hands at the height of my breasts, wanting to be able to defend towards both top and bottom - yt

candace_foster: I arrive just moments after you do and obviously excited to take on a really good friend but also someone who i know really knows her wrestling so this should be a good contest. I saunter in and slowly remove my robe to reveal my 5'6 130lb 34 c frame. We are very close in stature as you can see my light blue thong bikini hugging the curves of my hips and chest and I smile as the referee motions me to the middle where you have already taken position. I drop to my knees about 5 feet away from you and she bends in just to ensure we are both ready. Ok ladies...I want a good fair wrestle. watch the hair and the elbows and knees..i will award points as I see fit ok? no arguments on how I score this today...ok ladies shake hands and lets get this going as i put my left hand on the mats and shake my right with yours before sitting back on my haunches and the whistle blows as i Immediately start knee walking towards you...hands at chest height and ready to engage with you...yt

bl1nk: immediately i start sliding forth, the gap between our barely covered bodies decreasing very fast,,,being almost the same shape and size physically means that theres no real difference in speed and attacking range between us and like the previous time, this is going to be a battle of skill and stamina. As we keep our hands almost at the same height, it looks like obvious how we gonna start our bodies on the mats - mtc

bl1nk: and i am now shooting my left hands fingers towards the fingers of your hand,,,wrapping them around your skin, and pressing hard under the soft underpart of your wrist with my bare little fingers - mtc

bl1nk: now i start pulling your body towards mine, by pulling back my left arm and my hand as well - mtc

bl1nk: at the same time i start turning the right side of my body towards the front side of your body, aiming and trying to pass my right arm over your left shoulder and then, i ll try to curl that arm around your bare neck - mtc

bl1nk: and at the same time, i will be extending my left leg backwards on the mats, putting my bare sole and toes into it and pushing hard against the mats, trying to push your body, aiming to put you down to the mats on your back - yt1
candace_foster: You snag my right wrist and give me a hard pull..that does lurch my body forwards some and you are fast to turn your hips towards me as i can feel your right hip against my firm abs....and your right arm comes around fast and loops and takes my head as you curl it around to try and work an early headlock....you begin to also lean your body hard and into me as i can feel a take down coming here as you would love to get that early side headlock control on the mats...my right foot slides out fast to tryand block the takedown....meanwhile my right wrist is still held..i try to pull back on it hard..hoping to free it so I can use my right hand and just reach up and grip your right forearm..wanting to ease some of that pressure and meanwhile my left arm loops around your left hip..just trying to hold the position for a moment and block the takedown...wanting to stall this for a moment while I debate an escape..can't let you lock those hands together as i can feel your right bicep grinding up against the side of my neck....yt1

bl1nk: i am feeling the right side of my body colliding with your abs and breasts, pressing hard against them, feeling especially your breasts mushrooming on your chest and under the right side of my body,,,then i feel the strength of your muscles as your body starts absorbing the power of my initial attempt for a quick take down, and we start wrestling in this position, each one of us trying to put that trap onto the others body, that will give her an initial sense of control over the other - mtc

bl1nk: feeling you pulling your left arm,,,my fingers slipping away from yours, allowing both of us to use our that pair of hands again - mtc

bl1nk: now feeling one palm on my shoulder, pushing at that point, trying to make my early headlock less efficient - mtc

bl1nk: while that other arm of yours, starts hugging my leg,,,immediately alerting my sense - mtc

bl1nk: and so i bring my left arm back into the action again,,,again,,,aiming to grab again your wrist and if i do so, i will start pulling that hand of yours from my right shoulder,,,not yet having secured the headlock,,,but also feeling that no one is getting an advantage over the other - mtc

bl1nk: and suddenly instead of trying to push you into your back i suddenly jerk forth,,,changing the direction that i am wrestling for that takedown and now, trying to bring us down to the mats, in a way that will probably bring me to the mats on my belly, while you ll be dragged prolly to the mats, but on the left side of your body - yt2

candace_foster: I can feel that left hand of yours reaching around and trying to undo my right hand from your right forearm...as soon as I feel that i bring my right arm back and try to just shift my hips a little behind you.willing to give you the full headlock as long as I can hook both my arms around your hips and waistline to stabilize...very wary of you wanting to wrestle me down here to the ground......mtc

candace_foster: sensing you will likely try and hook your hands together and tighten this up so I use my extended out right foot and just shove really hard and into you...and at the same time you are starting to crank us forwards and down we go..as you crash down to your front and as we start to fall i switch my hands to your low back and try to shove hard and maybe pop my head out from behind..if that works maybe I can just slip behind you and get my chest onto your back and slide my hands around your waistline for some early control...not sure if this will work out but really needing out of this headlock which is starting to hurt...yt2

bl1nk: our bodies start to fall as the headlock initially tightens around your neck,,,however you start gridning your way out from it,,,and that lace of your arms around my torso, even if not painfull, a clear evidence of your plan,,,if it succeeds, i may end up in a very hard, almost inescapable position, too early into the first round,,, allowing to rack up points with ease,,,and suddenly my mindset changes, and from the point that i was trying to become the huntress i am now into a position where i have to play the role of the prey, trying to survive - mtc

bl1nk: and so, once i am feeling your head and neck escaping from my right arm headlock, i immediately bring both hands straight at the point where your fingers are locked,,,the first step is my, trying to grab those wrists of yours, in an attempt to stop you, from using those arms as a level to maneuver around my body. - mtc

bl1nk: at the same time i extend, my left leg, the outer one from two in our current lock up,,,determined to keep that leg outside from your left leg as well, trying to slow down or even block your attempt to hop onto my back and wrestle me from there - yt3

candace_foster: I have managed to get behind you but securing my arms around your waistline proves difficult...i would love to get my left hand to my right wrist in a gable type grip and just use that to allow me to control your backside but you are fast to hold my wrists and fend me off...you also slide a left leg out wisely...my wrists held and that could be dangerous as you could work this into some kind of toss here so i slide my hips to the left a bit just so I am square with you..my crotch right against your ass cheeks and my arms struggling to get them loose from your grasp...mtc

candace_foster: for now I just want to be centered behind you so that you arent able to easily execute some sort of toss...question is what can I do with wrists secured....i decide to place a left knee to the back of your left hamstring...starting to push hard against it..with your hands busy maybe i can get you to your front....i also push my hips against your ass cheeks and flex the balls of my feet on the mats.just trying to use my lower body to muscle you forwards...i keep reefing back hard with my wrists..even getting one escaped would help..and as usual establishing early control is not easy...yt3

bl1nk: you finally manage to slide behind me, making me clearly aware of your position, when your crotch starts pressing against the smooth skin, of my tight and rounded butt cheeks,,,the back tiny line of my bikini bottoms, disappearing between those sexy butt cheeks of mine - mtc

bl1nk: feeling you sliding behind me to our common left side now to get that perfect position,,,and i want to extend that leg out, even though you start pushing against it, with your kneecap,,,i know i can fight the discomfort while i try to execute my counter - mtc

bl1nk: and at the same time my lean fingers do curl tight around your wrists,,,using the strength of my biceps to their maximum, in an attempt to maintain control of your arms - mtc

bl1nk: so when you finish sliding to the left, it is then, that i try to explode into action - mtc

bl1nk: pushing with my left bare sole and toes hard against the mats, jerking to my/our right at the same time and even firing my long, strong arms to our right as well, combining all my body, in a synchronized attempt to roll you from my back, and escape from an control, before you lock it tight - yt4

candace_foster: I am quite aware that because you have my wrists and that getting them free wont be easy a toss is always part of the equation here. The question is can I stop you and in spite of me pushing hard and forwards to take you down your hips and legs are strong and you manage to stay up allowing your plan to take effect here as you use your extended left foot and a very hard push with it and combining that with the hard pull of my arms forwards and to your right as you toss me over you as my body glides over your right shoulder and I land down rather hard and right in front of you and I am sure you can see my bikini top shifting around my 34C chest as I hit the mats with a resounding thud...mtc

candace_foster: I glance up and back and naturally you are kneeling and right behind my head in a rather dangerous position....fighting you from here wont be easy as my arms would have to reach back and battle you..however if roll i will expose my back and thats also not a good scenario so  i just remain down on my backside and my arms come back up and to my chest to defend and just hoping you dont have the skills to work this into something...this is not where I wanted to be but its still scoreless and all is not lost in a hard fought first round.....yt4

bl1nk: indeed the position of our bodies changed dramatically,,,and when i feel your strong and tight body, passing over mine without pulling me with it, helps me take such a deep breath, not only needed to fill my lungs with fresh air, but also to celebrate that small victory, then my brown eyes narrow when i see my huntress turning into a prey, so close to me, from such a vulnerable position and with her hands coming down to her almost naked body, at the height of her ample breasts, to help her protect from my attack,,,because now, the tables turn again, and i am becoming the huntress once again - mtc

bl1nk: i was going for a crossover like way of pin, but with your hands on your breasts that is too risky,,,instead i sense that the opening that you are giving me, is far closer, far less defensive and totally exciting as well - mtc

bl1nk: and from such a close range i kneel around, facing the back of you head and then forth,,,until i pass my folded in two long legs outside of your shoulders, finally, lowering, until i can put my firm ass straight on your face, trying to reverse face smoother you - yt5
candace_foster: Its fortunate that I do have my arms in play here however doing any of this from behind you is not going to be easy...you dont try and swing around to face me instead you stay behind me and then you widen out your legs and shift your hips fast and forwards and go for the face sit...the best I can do is extend my arms back and brace them up...wanting to get my hands on your hips to fend you off..i dont like extending my arms back as they can get trapped quickly here and pushing hard while extending back against your strong hips and thighs and core is not going to be easy...but maybe i can just fend you off here for a moment...i need to be careful of your hands too which I suspect will come into play...there are not a lot of good options here I just need to minimize what you can do for now....constantly aware of your knees as i can't afford for them to get onto my shoulders....really pushing back hard against your hips and trying to shimmy my feet on the mats and keep as much distance from you as i try sliding my body along the mats and away from you....yt

bl1nk: my fingers gradually move faster as they hunt for yours,,,the height advantage is simply too much and you have to defend with your hands both against my legs and arms,,,and that unfair for you hunting, ends with my right hands fingers curled around your left wrist, while my left hands fingers are doing exactly the same to your  right wrist,,,first slowing your attempt to move away from me, and second to start pinning them to the mats,,,at the sides of your body, at the height of your chest,,,- mtc

bl1nk: looking down into your eyes with my brown pain, curling my lower lip inwards and you can see the excitement painted on both my face as well as my nipples, that harder than before, start pushing against the thin fabric of my tiny bikini triangle - mtc

bl1nk: gradually i feel i am taking control,,,now, sliding forth on my knees, again keeping my legs spread enough to allow me to put my butt above your face, the line of my bikini in a straight line with your nose - mtc

bl1nk: again, i will be lowering down,,,trying again, to put a sexy, black hole, like thing onto your face,,,aiming to actually hide your face from everyone's sight, by pressing my fine ass against your pretty face - yt6

candace_foster: The problem with north south wrestling is the gal on top has all the angles and all the strength advantage to take over and as strong as my arms are when you are behind me and then pushing outwards my arms are no match for yours as you pin my arms out wide and open up my chest and face for your oncoming legs...there is little I can do here as you fully establish the first control of the fight and its going to be a dominating one for sure....i dont even struggle with my arms that much..when they are pinned out wide its going to be a useless use of energy to try and get them free and then your ass comes and places itself down firmly against my face in a dominating reverse facesit...mmmmmmmmmfffff....i try and wiggle my face as much as i can but I am getting my nostrils filled with your sweat and sexy smells and the room is also going a little black too..fuck !!!mmmmffff...i got to get out of here but my arms arent going to be able to really do much but when your air gets cut off you instincitvely start thraashing as i try to slide my arms back and forth..maybe i can dislodge your wrists...doubtful that my legs can do much here...just need to survive now....yt6

candace_foster: Iliana scores 4 for control and 4 for facesit...Iliana 8, Candace 0

bl1nk: once i can feel your nostrills pressing against my crotch i know that i have you exactly where i want you,,,our arms struggle still, but the level of pressure around your head and face only increases the more time we spend wrestling from this position. Finally the score opens and find me in a very dominant position for th end of the round. -mtc

bl1nk: the pressure around your arm increasing as well,,,my biceps flexing,,,my entire body is actually bumping and sweating as i slowly first pin down your arms to the mats, then i pull them upwards a bit, until i can use my shins as the part of my body to keep your arms pinned to the mats - mtc

bl1nk: if i can do that, and without putting my ass from your nose, not even for a second, i will lean froth,,,extend and stretch if needed my right hands fingers to untie the right knot of your bikini bottom and then i will try to untie the knot on the other side of your bikini. - mtc

bl1nk: the feeling of your warm breath on my crotch, along with your sexy nose, arousing me further, making me almost moan lightly from the pleasure i am feeling, as i am riding ya like that, towards the end of the first round - yt7

candace_foster: You power my arms back and towards you....i just dont have the arm strength to combat that and its not long before you get your shins onto my biceps and pin my arms down thus freeing up your hands to go to work...not surprisingly you attack what presents itself first and thats my bikini top and after a bit of work you do undo both of the knots at either side of my bikini and naturally it drops down and off me exposing my breasts fully....feeling rather helpless and the only solace is the fact that the round is getting fairly close to the end but the damage is getting done here as you can feel my hot breath cascading out and around your ass cheeks as i am getting almost your full weight leaning on my pinned face...my lungs trying to fill with oxygen as I fear I might get knocked out if this continues much longer..unable to see the scoreboard but somewhat aware that this round should be coming to a close pretty soon....Iliana scores 4 for control, 4 for smother, 10 for top removal...Iliana 26, Candace 0....yt7

bl1nkni: i am gonna be helding ya under me,,,and your warm will be filling my body with pure last and thats kinda obvious by now, as i start grinding myself over your nose back and forth in an ever increasing rythme, practically using your nose and part of your lips, like i would use a pillow, trying to masturbate on your face,,,knowing i probably wont, as the round draws to a close, however wanting to leave into your face a very clear mark for the rest of our match - mtc

bl1nk: my torso leaning over yours even more,,,trying to create the right distance between us so that my left hands fingers can now grab the right knot of your bikini bottom to untie it,,,then trying to do the same with that tight knot on the left side of your bikini bottom,,,wanting to add as much points as possible before the round ends and totally, feeling excited in the idea that i may be wrestling with you, totally naked, for one more round - yt8

candace_foster: When you are stuck and know it you just have to take it and hope that the next round is better and that you can minimize the damage that is going to get inflicted as the round comes to a close. My lower half wiggling around as much as I can but you have enough time to untie the strings of my bikini bottoms which will force me to fight nude the rest of the way which undoubtedly will be to your advantage....my head isn't going anywhere and neither are my arms which are slightly cramping from your leaning shins on my biceps and I continue to be forced to take in your aroused body and the scents that emanate from your ass and crotch and finally and what couldn't come sooner is the referee finally blowing her whistle to indicate the end of round 1......Iliana scores 10 for bottoms removal, 4 for control and 4 for smother...Iliana 44, Candace 0....yt8

A storyteller's game
Lips that intoxicate
The core of all life is a limitless chest of tales

Offline bl{1}nk

• The scorpio
Re: Ultimate Surrender Wrestling / Bl1nk vs Candace / Round 2 of 3
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:39:39 AM »
candace_foster : After a hard fought first round you managed to get some really nice control towards the end and took good advantage mostly by being able to remove both top and bottoms so this leaves me naked for the final 2 rounds. Definitely not what I was expecting but at least you go topless for round 2 which evens things up a little bit. I move back to my corner and give my biceps and shoulders some rubbing and then taking a towel to wipe my forehead, chest, stomach, arms and thighs. I grab my water bottle and down about a 1/3 of it. That was a tough round on me physically and psychologically. I wipe my mouth some to get the taste of your ass and pussy off my face as well and then move to the middle and drop down to my knees...i trail by 44 so it's time to get busy and my hands up at chest height as I await the signal from our referee...yt

bl1nk: i am on my corner now, whipping the sweat from my bronze, sun kissed skin,,,then taking off my bikini top and revealing my firm and rounded 34c breasts,,,and then, with confidence glowing around my body i start walking back to the mats, to take my standard position, sitting on my knees, keeping my torso straight up,,,hands bending, elbows very close to my waist, hands at that height also, ready to defend. After a first convincing round, and i know that this round, the second one, is your strongest one. I want to take a cautious approach, willing to gamble on your mistakes. starring into your eyes an waiting for the referee to signal the beginning of the second round - yt

candace_foster: Referee blows her whistle and away we go. Quickly assessing that the deficit I need to overcome is fairly big however I have 2 full rounds so it's not I need to be reckless. More a determined and focused approach is what is needed right now. I knee walk in and slowly close the gap...debating how to attack is always the challenge and sometimes just a straight ahead approach is the best way to go about things and as I get within range I am reaching in quick to try and snag your right elbow and left collar and just going to grind in here and see if I can get something going....if my grips are good I am going to start pushing hard with my extended out back right foot and just push my body in hard...maybe see if I can lean in hard enough to try to tilt you back...trying a little bit of extra power in my push and see how you handle things..naturally trying to get you to your back early where you likely are far less dangerous....yt1

bl1nk: the gap between your naked and my almost bare as well body, indeed is closing fast and seconds after the referee blows her whistle, we clash in the middle of the mats,,,feeling you, coming strong but not fast and very aggressive,,,locking my right elbow and left collar, exactly like you planned,,,then start pressing your body against mine, in an attempt to grind us down to the mats and to get on top of me. Extending your long leg backwards adding extra pressure to your own body, and gradually it appears you are winning this one,, because my back does take an angle, leading down to the mats. However i see an opening while we wrestle it still on the mats and while we more towards the mats i focus on spreading my long legs...i want to make sure that i keep each one of my legs outside each one of yours..because when my back hits the mats and my body starts feeling like a sausage inside a hot-dog, it is when i strike - mtc

bl1nk: unfolding my legs outside yours and while you are focusing on my upper torso, trying to lock my body down tight, i lock those lean legs around your waist and i start squeezing your waist, with my mean muscles. You can feel first, the softness of my skin, but then, its those steel like muscles, that now flex around your body,,,still looking into your eyes,,,curling my upper lip inwards again from the pleasure,,,that was a mistake Candace - yt1

candace_foster: I knew that working into you would have its risks. The scissored guard from the bottom was a very real possibility however it’s not unexpected and even though it’s tough to take its not like all is lost. So as you bring your legs around my grips start to change.  My left hand leaves your right bicep as I try and slide it under your neck and right hand comes in and tries to grab my left wrist. Wanting to bring your head up and into my breasts. More as a distraction of course. Knowing I need control to score and my feet slide out and wide as I begin to hike up my hips a lot more and lean down and bring your legs with me and get your ass off the mats and put pressure on your neck as I try and fold you back while compressing your face with my tits.  Trying to negate the scissors and some of your airway. Yt2

bl1nk: our bodies start changing shape on the mats, because i sense the danger here and i dont want to take risks, therefore i dont fight your attempt to pull my head by my neck and start moving my face towards your breasts,,,i resists it, as much as i can, but only using my neck muscles and the strength of my soldiers and buying time,,,however, my position changes for the worst when you start folding my body into two pieces, my firm ass raising from the mats,,,and my bikini bottom almost disappearing between my rounded butt cheeks. It is then that i strike, with two purposes - mtc

bl1nkni: first , i shoot my arms towards your legs, curling my fingers around each one of your ankles, and trying to lock your bare feet into the mats, in an attempt to prevent you, from further moving on the mats...once i lock five fingers around each one of your ankles, i start pulling those legs towards my body,,,in a sudden, explosive motion - yt2

candace_foster: I start to lean down heavily on you.  I think I can fold you enough to maybe get you to release the body scissors but what I don’t notice is your sneaky hands going down and snatching my ankles. And with me well committed to my move as I lean in you pull the rug right out from under me and before I can do anything my balance goes as my feet slide forwards and I lose my balance and down I go onto my ass cheeks with my legs spreading out and in front of me. And with my body scissors this spells trouble as your shift to mount could be rather easy. My hands come out in a flash here and ready for you to likely shift up and towards me. Need to get my hands into your chest in case you move up so I can give myself a better chance to defend here.  Yt3

bl1nk: our bodies change the way they lock once again as we wrestle hard for control in this round, and with a relief i feel the pressure from your body and your hold stopping,,,my own body, naturally returning to its shape,,,i am on my back, my legs are spread as well and now, i start working like a spring, pushing down with my palms and fingers and raising up my torso, now with my ass on the mats,,,watching your body moving as well, trying to move faster than you,,,to get on my knees, but not risking to extend further over you,,,instead from my position on my knees i throw both hands down at the closest part of your body, its your ankles again, its my fingers again around them,,,holding them tight,,,trying to keep them down and as much as possible immobilize them, before i move forth - yt3

candace_foster: It takes me a while to realize that after gettting dumped over unceremoniously it takes a couple seconds to try and transition and prevent your follow up...thankfully you arent over aggressive here and try to move to mount however you are likely worried about my own legs here as a weapon and instead play it smart and cautiousy and get to your knees and just hold my ankles smartly and then pushing down on them to just keep them trapped and on the mats to either side of your hips...pinning my legs is smart as i wont be able to bridge up and out of this and will allow you the opportunity to start to crawl towards me..i can't really fight your hands all that well and just have to try and react as best I can...sensing you will be crawling over my legs and at some point will have to release my ankles which will give me a chance to use my feet and bridge..i just need to be fast and ready to do that...yt4

bl1nk: we play this cat and mouse game for quite some time,,,and it is like we seek that perfect time,,,i am gonna release you when i feel that i can hop and land on your body, trying to push you down to the mats and sandwich your body between mine and the mats, and at the exact moment, you will have to avoid it,,,fortunately i can initiate that moment for now, because i can't keep your ankles held like that forever,,,this point, this moment in our match has now come and when i release your ankle i instantly push with my little toes and my bare soft soles against the mats and then i leap towards you, trying to land on your body,,,hoping that at least i can manage to put your legs under mine as i do the little jump with open arms and spreadeded legs towards you - yt4

candace_foster: It's that explosion from you that I need to avoid and its not like you hold back...you release my feet and then using your own feet as you explode towards me...I know I wont be able to stop you landing on my stomach..but maybe what I can do is this...and just as you do that I decide to plant my feet and bridge up...and then also extend my hips back..and with some luck my arms would come up and around your hips in an attempt to just pitch you forwards and right over my head..if it works i might be able to toss you onto your backside and have you land behind me...if not i might find myself under you and with your ass a lot further up my body than i would want here...but with me not scoring yet I need to now take some chances and see if I can make something of this round 2 before its too late...yt5

bl1nkni: your body working like a surfboard over waves as you show how intelligent you are, for one more time, turning the momentum into your advantage, and i am feeling my sexy and warm from the heat of our battle covered cxnt, pressing against your soft skin all the way from your belly to the top of your head,,,but although i wanted to stop there i can't,,,i feel your head slipping from between my thighs that try to lock around your neck, and then i shoot my palms on the mats, while i land on my knees again, my bare soles facing the back of your head,,,instantly,,twisting my head to my right and feeling my long ponytail jumping in the air above my lean shoulders,,,and then i start pushing with hands and knees on the mats, turning clockwise on the mats, ready to face you and to wrestle with your hot body again - yt5

candace_foster: I pitch you right over me with a very hard back extension and the arms around the hips helping in the process and your crotch gets super close to my face but you do land down on your front using your own skills of stopping yourself before you crash onto the mats...I am still not in a good place here but I have enough wherewithall to realize I need to turn around as i snap my hips hard and get to an all fours position and just as you do the same and start to turn around..and as you turn clockwise I come in as you show me your right side and that invites my left side to turn into you and a looping left arm which is my stronger side coming in and searching for your head..trying to lock your head down and just give my right foot a really hard press against the mats and trying to slam my left hip against the right side of your body and try and take you down into a tough side headlock...time to get some offence going as I really force the issue late in the round...yt6

bl1nk: your long arm snakes around my bare neck, pulling me down to the mats with you again,,,my body sweating from the intense and non stop grappling on the mats,,,now feeling my left side on the mats,,,our bodies shaking on the mats as the shape of our bodies is still unclear on how it will end,,,my body turning in a way to invite yours to continue the struggle, but instead of our sides on our bellies,,,wrestling it side by side on the mats,,,shooting immediately both hands in search for your left wrist before the real pressure starts,,,however at the lower part of our bodies what i am trying to do, is to extend my right leg behind your bare ass, and then, pushing with my left bare foot on the mats, i want to try and actually slide the lower part of my body over and around yours,,,slowly,,,trading control of the upper part on my body, with an attempt to establish some control of my own, on the lower part of your back,,,aiming to have my legs outside yours, while my crotch will seek for your butt, and it will try to keep your butt down,,,not in a straight line, but from a difficult angle  - yt6

candace_foster: We go crashing down and hard to the mats and you are adept at being able to prevent your body from getting taken down to its side or back. You use your legs smartly here and get to your front and I do the same and still gripping around your head as my right hand comes in and holds my left wrist. Trying to keep the headlock right up and tight but your legs move smartly here and you get more behind me than I want here and doing a takedown is not possible as I need your hips more to my left side than behind me. Your crotch now moving to my right and hooking against my ass cheeks. The angles are bad here and I do my best to keep the headlock but this isn’t easy.  I need to slide my right foot out and hard and wide. But it’s hard to go wider than you already are as I try and get some left hip against your body in a valiant struggle to try and drive you down to your left side or backside. Got to keep wrestling hard and get something out of this. Hoping I can keep my headlock here.  Yt7

bl1nk: the ref starts awarding points here as the headlock tightens around my neck,,,forcing me to close my eyes from the pressure that rises significantly,,,my fingers though lock around your left wrist finally, and start pushing that arms of yours upwards,,,it not that i am breaking the hold, i am trying to ease its tension,,,maybe, i cam manage to find some space and try to pull my head out from it with a sudden move,,,but you have control especially when that long legs of yours start extending outwards,,,preventing me, to complete my initial attempt to completely control that lower part of yours,,,i focus on hugging your left leg with both mine,,,locking up our legs from their ankles up to the top of their thighs,,,,resisting your attempt to roll us to our sides, however losing this fight as well and slowly, turning to my left side with your arms tightly locked around mine like pythons - yt7

bl1ni: 44-8

candace_foster: I finally with a lot of effort take you down and onto your left side....crashing my left side against you and down we go..my right foot of course extends out hard on the mats as i keep shoving my left hip against your abs and trying to take you down to your backside....spotting the first score of the round is a bit of a bonus but time also slipping away...i keep showing i have the headlock and wanting to at least get some control points and as i push into you i sacrifice some of the headlock and reach back with my right hand and looking to slide my fingers down and under your bikini..looking for some late fingering of the pussy...and as long as I can keep control with the left armed headlock the referee should enable me to add up a few more points as the seconds tick down...yt8

bl1nk: aaaaaammmmhhhhh,,,my legs spread open releasing yours as soon as your place your fingers under my bikini bottom and start fingering me, i am already excited and i cannot hide it,,,your body now torturing mine in a cold and hot shower, taking my breath away besides allowing you to score extra points,,,you can feel the wetness of my young, tight cxnt on your fingers as you push me into an orgasm, hurting me at the same time,,and my fingers curl tighter around your wrists, mostly driven by passion rather than the ambition to break that headlock. Fortunately it is the referee that stops any further abuse of my body by yours,,,but i am still in a very strong shock,,,and i have to put my mind back to this if i dont wanna be womenhandled by you - yt8

at the end or round 2, the score is 44 for Iliana vs 24 for Candace
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:59:39 AM by bl{1}nk »
A storyteller's game
Lips that intoxicate

Offline bl{1}nk

• The scorpio
Re: Ultimate Surrender Wrestling / Bl1nk vs Candace / Round 1 of 3
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 03:11:04 PM »
ROUND 3

Epic Fail dear readers,,,you see,,,we did our third round with the presence of another girl, that played the role of the ref. Unfortunately that meant, that we stopped the one on one chat with Candace and we moved into a conference.

It seems, we all left this conference, without saving the log of that round. So unfortunately, you wont be able to read how it all ended. I have to confess though, that Candace, kep her agression in the third round as well and despite my defense, she was abe to actually turn the score around, exactly from her 7th post and on, just a bit before the end of the round.

I think our score was something like 58-44 for Candace and it was one of those few times, i really felt i was outwrestled and i was kinda forced to be passive due to her intelligent and determined work. An amazing experience with an amazing partner.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy what you read. We certainly enjoyed, doing it.

Bl1nk
A storyteller's game
Lips that intoxicate