News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beach Wrestling Series!

• 4 Replies

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Beach Wrestling Series!
« on: December 22, 2020, 06:31:08 PM »
As some of you may have seen, I have posted hypothetical matchups in the poll section and then used you guys' votes to determine who wins each fight! I figured rather than keep spamming with separate topics each time I'd open one big one here for updates, comments and discussion!

As I don't want this to get too story-driven right off the bat I've kept the premise simple - basically, women of all shapes and sizes compete in wrestling matches on the beach to see who wins!

I setup the match polls, and you guys vote for who you think would win, I then provide a recap of how the fight went! I hope to eventually inspire some discussion and maybe, eventually grow the format a bit - but for now, starting out small seems best.

Rules are simple: Wrestling takes place in swimwear on the beach, in the sand, three rounds of 10 minutes. Points are scored by pin or submission. Only wrestling is allowed, as in grapples, holds, schoolgirl pins etc. No punching, kicking, scratching, biting, hairpulling or any other rough stuff.

I hope to update regularly, and eventually might even take requests from you guys to pit certain girls, or certain types of girls (fx "blonde white girl against athletic black girl") against each other!

The next few posts will contain the results so far, and eventually a link to the latest match poll! I look forward to interacting with you guys! :)

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Re: Beach Wrestling Series!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 06:34:10 PM »
Our first match sees Jeanett (top) going up against Laetitia (bottom).

Jeanett has experience as a junior handball player and hates losing, so won't want to take a defeat here.

Laetitia parlayed a successful junior career into a professional track and field career, capturing two silver medals at the national championships! She sports a no-nonsense attitude and a cold competitive demeanour!

Jeanett went into the match with plenty of spunk, and was able to match Leticia much better than anyone anticipated when standing up.
She even managed to score a pin on Laetitia by capitalizing on a tumble into the sand for both of them, but used a lot of strength keeping the black athlete in place for the pin.
After a while of battling for position however, Laetitia managed to get Jeanett down into the sand, where she unleashed her secret weapon, her legs!
Try as she might Jeanett couldn't cope with Laetitia's strong thighs and the black lady scored several points by wrapping them around Jeanett's exposed midsection for the submission.
By round 3 Jeanett had gotten tired and her frustration was evident every time Laetitia managed to get her down. Laetitia meanwhile remained calm and focused, never taking her eyes off of her opponent.
She finished off the fight in style by using her thighs to execute a perfect schoolgirl pin on Jeanett, scoring her final pin and winning the match 5-1!

Jeanett for her part, was left to get back up, covered in sand, having suffered a much bigger loss than she wanted to!

Congratulations to Laetitia!

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »
Our next match featured the clash of two different mindsets, as Malene (top) took on Jane (bottom).

Malene is a former swimmer who has made the switch to biathlons and enjoys competition. She generally is a very easy-going, quiet and friendly person.

Jane is a determined blonde with a lot of pride but no athletic background, she hates losing, and is already displeased at having to meet someone both taller and heavier.

Neither of the girls have a lot of wrestling experience, so Jane would try to compensate with stubbornness and determination, whereas Malene would look to rely on her power and conditioning!

Round One started tentatively, with both ladies feeling each other out! Malene surprisingly being slightly more aggressive than Jane. Eventually she got a hold of her and took her down, where Jane was at the mercy of Malene's superior arm-strength, her wrists getting pinned deep into the sand as Malene scored her first point.
A clearly annoyed Jane tried fighting back, but only succeded in getting pinned again as round one ended 2-0 in favour of Malene.

Round Two continued with Malene in the aggressor's role, and she scored another early pin, smile on her face all the while, to make it 3-0.
Jane did not look pleased as she wiped the sand off of her sweaty back, losing was one thing, but she was starting to become actively humiliated!
Jane finally got a bit of a break as Malene stumbled on her next takedown attempt, allowing her to get on top, sensing a chance to score a point of her own she desperately struggled to pin Malene, but Malene's upper-body strength proved too much for her! Minute after minute passed as Jane tried to pin her arms or shoulders down, but each time Malene was able to avoid the pin, with Jane spending most of her strength holding her bigger rival in position.
Round two ended at 3-0.

Round Three saw Jane looking tired, with the previous round having sapped a lot of strength from her.
She spent most of the early part of the round just shifting around and avoiding Malene, before the redhead caught up with her and executed an easy takedown.
A frustrated Jane desperately tried to force her arms up, but could not escape the pin once again!
Malene then fumbled another takedown, but Jane wasn't able to take advantage this time, instead ending with Malene on her back! Trying to sprawl and get back up, Jane ended up with mouthful of sand as Malene pinned her face into the ground, eventually working her other hand around her neck and securing the camel clutch! She had barely gotten the hold on before a frustrated Jane angrily pounded her fist into the sand, signaling a submission!
With only 37 seconds left on the clock the decision was made to call it there as Jane had clearly had enough.

Your winner, by a score of 5-0! Malene!!

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 07:45:30 PM »
Two heavyweights clashed on the beach in our next contest as Vickie (top) took on Didde-Marie (bottom)!

Vickie entered the Beach Wrestling Series looking to make an impression, she has no athletic background, but is the type of girl to never turn down a challenge and is hoping her size advantage over many of the other girls will hold her in good stead.

Didde-Marie is likewise looking to prove herself, like Vickie she's a big girl with no athletic background, but unlike Vickie she has gotten herself into the gym to try and sculpt something out of her many pounds by lifting weights and training her core.

Anybody who figured this match would be a close contest would be in for a shock, as this was easily the most one-sided affair we had seen yet!

As the two girls stood across from each other, Vickie was smiling, while D-M responded with an ice-cold stare, she isn't here to play around, and she was about to prove it!
The two big girls locked up to start round one, and immediately a strength difference was apparent as D-M easily forced Vickie backwards with ease!! She eventually decided enough was enough, picking up Vickie and slamming her down into the sand! From then on Vickie struggled desperately, but could do nothing as D-M easily climbed on top of her and pinned her down for her first point!
She scored her second point almost immediately after the restart, once again getting Vickie down on her back and using her upper body strength to pin poor Vickie down into the sand!
On the next restart, Vickie attempted to go for the legs, but D-M countered that easily by sprawling, and with Vickie's head between her legs she wrapped her arms around her opponent's waist and tossed her sideways into the sand. Before Vickie could do anything D-M had dropped on top of her, immediately cranking Vickie's head back into a camel clutch to force the tapout.
Round one ended with Didde-Marie up by 3-0!

Round two wouldn't fare much better for poor Vickie, as she started off by getting mercilessly tossed into the sand again, D-M dropped on top of her and easily secured a schoolgirl pin, putting Vickie's head between her legs for the fourth point.
She followed that up by taunting Vickie, sending her an evil smile and motioning with her hands to say "come at me" as an exhausted Vickie looked on.
Vickie took the bait, and with a great big scream she charged at D-M, and actually managed to knock her backwards onto her butt! D-M wasn't fazed though, and simply rolled Vickie over to get on top of her again to score another pin, kissing Vickie on the cheek and patting her stomach as she got up.
Vickie by this time realized that her best tactic was to try and stall, cut and run to save further embarrassment.
Trying her best not engage, D-M soon realized what she was up to and went after her, she landed another takedown, producing a frustrated scream of anger from Vickie!
Round two came to an end with Didde-Marie ahead by 6-0.

By round three both girls realized there was little chance to turn the fight around, but rather than be content with her work so far, D-M wasn't gonna let Vickie go and decided to have some fun instead, she scored her seventh point by another schoolgirl pin.
Then she got behind poor Vickie and took her down on her stomach, securing Vickie's arms around her own throat, with Vickie unable to tap she now had to submit verbally, and D-M compunded her humiliation by turning her to face the referee as she was giving up.
The final point was scored by reverse facesit! Once she got taken down again, Vickie barely fought back and instead just let it happen.

Your Winner, by a crushing score of 9-0!! Didde-Marie!

After the match Didde-Marie stated she was looking forward to her next opponent, but also expressed her disagreement with a strict weight class system: "I'm here to take on anyone! Why should it be any different for the small skinny girls? Bring them on! If they won't wrestle they shouldn't be here, and I'd love to teach some of them a lesson!"

Do you agree with her? Should there be room for mixed size matches or not?

Thanks to everybody who voted!

Would you like to see either of these fighters return? Or any request for certain types of matchups (type of girl vs type of girl?) Let me know!

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 09:01:12 PM »