News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Self-musing

• 0 Replies

Offline sopan

• Female wrestling/catfight afficianado
Self-musing
« on: December 26, 2020, 02:54:07 AM »
Note: Hi guys. I posted note asking strangers to regale their interest in mixed wrestling and one of my friend from VK send her experience to me. Since she deactivate her account I thought I wanna honor her by immortalizing her experience here for all to enjoy. Please be gentle since her english aren't that good but passable enough for us to amuse ourselves. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi, I read "Selfmusing" on your page, about your experience at the age of seven with a neighbor ... I involuntarily remembered my own. Actually, I very early became interested in wrestling with other girls - my girlfriends. I confess that it was not the sports side that attracted me. I had no such experience with boys (and in general I was less interested in boys than girls). But I had one case. When I was nine years old, I spent the summer with my relatives. And there was my distant relative - a boy one and a half or two years older than me. Once we were alone at home with him without adults for three hours. And they started a game that included wrestling. He was older and stronger than me, so I very soon found myself lying on my back under him. We fought not to put on shoulder blades, but to surrender. I still remember that I did not give up on purpose, but pretended to violently resist and hope to throw him off myself. Grasping his torso from below with both hands, I began to bend my leg at the knee and push him with it. And he tried to press me harder from above with his body. In fact, this was my first sexual experience. Exciting thoughts swirled in my head that I was lying under a "man" for the first time. Through thin clothes, I felt his body pressing against me. This lasted fifteen to twenty minutes. If he then thought of immodestly touching me, I would probably have finished, so much I was excited by our fuss. Now I am 34 years old, I have been married for a long time, the female struggle still excites me, but that case remained in my memory ...