News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Seeking partner(s) for sub wrestling rp / Freestyle wrestling photo shooting

• 0 Replies

Offline bl{1}nk

• The scorpio
merry xmas everyone

so this is the idea, there is this fitness and fighting magazine that wants to write one article about female freestyle wrestling along with a photo shooting and also this sports apparel brand that also wants to do the same thing as a commercial to promote their new mma style collection.

They start searching for models with wrestling experience for photo shooting. The concept is that each girl will put the other girl, into some wrestling holds, while the photographer will be taking shots of the girls, for both the article and the commercial.

I am one of the girls-model-wrestler and i am looking for my partner and final opponent in this scene.

She happens to be someone i know from the past, from the gym-fighting club i was a member of before.

So there is that element of competition between us, a competition that will further grow when we start putting each other into wrestling holds, taunting the other while we remain tightly locked on those holds until the photographer takes the right picture.

The photographer could considerably, help the competition between us become more intense by teasing us, with questions, like who would pin the other in a real wrestling match between us, etc.

At some point, things will escalate to a submissions match between myself and the other girl.

I would like to find someone to do it with, and break it down to two parts :
1 - the photo shooting part that can be done in the public forum
2- the wrestling match that i would prefer to do it, either on trillian or discord.

There is also a place for the photographer as well, who can participate in the photo shooting in the forum.

Send me a personal message if you are interested, to discuss it further.

Blink
A storyteller's game
Lips that intoxicate
The core of all life is a limitless chest of tales