News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

re touches

• 15 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
re touches
« on: December 28, 2020, 03:27:35 PM »
Just for fun I thought I would try posting a few pictures that I've re touched to fit the topic, any comments or questions would be appreciated.  1st up Aishwarya Rai lost her fight and squirms as her opponent places a foot on her chest.  2nd Camila Banus gasps as she takes a punch in her belly.  3rd the tag team of Dylan Dreyer and Shenelle Jones both get it in the gut.  4th Julianne Hough takes a knee in the belly

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: re touches
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
In this round:  1st you can see the air pushed out of her body as Kaitlin Cody takes a knee in the belly.  2nd Lucy Pinder looks plaintively for help as she takes a punch in the gut.  3rd Mariska Hargitay screams as a fist sinks into her belly.  4th Trina Mason lays defeated with the victor's foot on her belly.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 06:37:55 AM »
Like Aishwarya Rai pic the most

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »
1st Beth Tweddle catches a boot in the gut that forces all the air from her body.  2nd Cheryl Burke gets poked in her big belly button, which should provoke a fight.  3rd Lynda Carter wishes she was  Wonder Woman as she takes a heart punch.  4th Christie Brinkley writhes in pain from a stomach claw.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »
1st Eva Longoria dazed and defeated with her victor's foot on her chest.  2nd Sofie Dossi practicing her contortions catches a vicious punch in her exposed belly.  3rd Chelan Simmons is hurt and outraged when someone plants a boot in her belly.  4th Dylan Dreyer suffers the agony of a stomach claw.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 08:41:41 PM »
Great effort. Like the ones better where the girls faces look like they are hurting and not smoking.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 03:11:15 PM »
1st Alicia Sacramone takes a punch in the gut.  2nd Jennifer Lopez lost her fight and the victor places a foot on her belly.  3rd Julia Goerges screams in pain from a stomach claw.  4th Alison Brie getting knocked out.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 03:16:37 PM »
1st Jojo Levesque takes a heart punch.  2nd after a long hard fight Fabiana Udenio has lost her fight and the victor places a foot on her.  3rd Amy Poehler looks shocked to take a punch in the gut.  4th Ashleigh Banfield folds over from an elbow in her belly.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 03:20:50 PM »
BONUS!  These two are completely un-retouched.  They are of a lady whom I believe to be the most exquisitely gorgeous creature walking the planet: Aurora Ramazotti on top of one of her friends.  I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 05:34:11 PM »
1st Kaley Cuoco is surprised by a sledgehammer blow in the gut.  2nd Ellie Black is caught mid salute by a baseball bat.  3rd Kathryn Hahn is shocked when she gets a boot planted firmly in her belly.  4th the incredibly hot Katherine Rose lost her fight and the victor plants a foot on her in celebration

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2021, 05:40:25 PM »
1st Ashley Roberts gets the wind knocked out of her by a punch in the belly.  2nd Chelsie Hightower betrays her friend Anna Trebunskaya and holds her open for a punch in the belly.  3rd Jenna DeWan suffers a kick in the belly, planting the high heel in her navel.  4th Edyta Sliwinka holds Cheryl Burke's hands where she can't protect herself from a stomach claw

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 05:14:29 AM »
This one is completely un re touched.  it just makes me wonder if the lovely Melissa Benoist was feeling un super that day with a belly ache

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 05:24:37 PM »
Taylor Swift beaten and defeated on the beach.  (anyone want to read the story behind the picture or any of my re touches just ask and I believe I can write one before the next day.)

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 06:57:33 PM »
I thought since doing that Star Trek story, maybe add a little sci-fi to the board.  1. Tina Fey and Mariska Hargitay fall into range of our stun blaster on the red carpet  2. Lorde gets stunned in the middle of a song  3.  Ashley Roberts was about to take a dip in the lake when she was stunned  4.  Noureen DeWulf had just finished her swim when she gets stunned

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 07:07:08 PM »
1. Mayim Bialick screams as she is stunned.  2. Jamie Dantzscher's turn at bat is cut short by a stun blast  3.Alyson Hanxxxxn is surprised by a stun blast 4. Kate Upton seems to be hurt by getting shot in the most obvious of places.