News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rowan Chance vs Cadence Sexfight (Round 2!)

• 2 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan Chance vs Cadence Sexfight (Round 2!)
« on: December 29, 2020, 06:31:25 AM »
ROWAN CHANCE
“Ladies and gentlemen, we have an epic rematch tonight. The former West Coast champion is looking for revenge against the now UNITED sexfight champion. Once Cadence defeated Rowan Chance, she united both the West Coast and East Coast championships, making her the FIRST United States Sexfighting Champion. Will Rowan be able to wrest that title from Cadence, or will she fall to the sexfighting skills of the new United States Champion?”

The announcer turns to her co-announcer. “What do you think?”

CADENCE
"From what I saw on of the video Cadence defeated Rowan pretty soundly, Rowan will be out for revenge tonight, the question is will she get that revenge or is Cadence just too much for her? We will find out tonight"

“I think you’re right. While it wasn’t a one-sided victory, at the beginning of the match, Cadence received a powerful orgasm from Rowan. But after that, Cadence controlled the match, forcing Rowan to a total of THREE powerful orgasms. Nobody had EVER forced that many from Rowan before.”

"I think Cadence my have a tougher challenge tonight, Rowan knows how powerful Cadence is, she can make adjustments. Personally I wish I hadn't retired Id love to face either one of them"
(Nice.) ;)

ROWAN CHANCE
“And it looks like we’re ready for our rematch. The fighters are in the ring and the referee is ready to get this all started!”

I’m in my corner. Naked. My raven black hair pouring over my shoulders. My olive skin shining in the lights above the ring. My 36B”, 24”, 36” frame looks primed and ready to fight. My black eyes shooting poison daggers at you from across the ring. yt

I stand in my corner, a confident smirk on my face as I glare at you from across the ring. My olive tan skin and 36c breasts on full display, I blow you a kiss and smirk as I hold my title over my head. Yt

CADENCE
the referee calls us to the center of the ring and tells us to “take the position.” that is, kneeling in front of each other. He shows both of us the belt… the belt that should be mine… and I kneel down. yt

I kneel down, getting into position as I look in your eyes and smile "Hey bitch, ready to get out fucked again?" I wait for the instructions to begin. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“You two know the rules,” the ref says. “You have to make your opponent submit or win by sexual knock out. If you can’t answer me by the count of ten after an orgasm, you’re out.”
I continue my glare. “Not this time, bitch,” I growl.
yt

CADENCE
"Cadence has held the title fir a year, defeating some very strong challengers, Rowan has been waiting in the wings, beating opponent after opponent in order to get this shot"
After hearing the referee give his instructions I smirk and thrust my chest out toward you "Your pussy is inferior to mine slut" I hiss. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I shake my head slowly, a dark grin on my lips. “You’re behind the times, babe. But you’ll find out.”
“Rowan has been on a path of revenge, forcing all her opponents to submit. She said she was going to force the champion to beg for mercy.”
The ref calls for the bell and...
yt

As soon as the bell rings I close the distance between us, I wrap my arms around you and pull you tight against me, our breasts mushroom out against each other. I sway my torso dragging my nipples across yours.
"Some aggression from the Champion, but that s to be expected, Cadence likes to start off strong" yt

ROWAN CHANCE
We’re already starting this rough. I also reach out, grabbing you, both of us pulling each other tight. Our bodies mashed together.
My lips find yours for my angry, vengeful kiss.
As my fingers dig into your hair, trying to control your head so I can take full advantage of the kiss.
yt

CADENCE
I moan softly into your mouth as we kiss, nit wanting tonguve you control this early I grab two handfuls of your hair and slide my tongue into your mouth and flick it around yours. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
Our tongues duel as I also slide my breasts, my nipples fiercely fencing with yours.
I slide our legs into position...
One knee between your legs and one of your knees between mine.
As I duck down a little, rubbing my pussy up into yours.
yt

CADENCE
I inhale sharply as I feel your pussy against mine
I continue our tongue duel as I look hotly into your eyes
I thrust my hips forward meeting your pussy with mine, I grind across yours never breaking eye contact. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
As you thrust your hips forward, I feel that power that I…
… that I felt before.
You see it in my eyes.
My body shudders for a moment…
“Rowan just got a reminder of what it means to face the champion in sexual combat!”
But then my eyes darken again… and…
my hips give you a THRUST! in return.
yt

CADENCE
I smirk when I feel your body shudder, I thrust again
I am surprised when you thrust back just as hard, I know you are going to fight harder
"This is already heating up"
My right hand lets go of your hair and slides between us, I gently rub it ober your labia teasing you before palming your pussy and tapping it with my palm. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I break the kiss to laugh at you.
Laugh in your face.
“Is your pussy not strong enough, you need your hand?”
As I THRUST! my pussy forward again, slapping them together.
Fingernails raking up your back.
“Rowan is TAUNTING the champion!”
yt

CADENCE
I grunt when I feel your nails aanf your pussy slam into mine
I narrow my eyes and slip my middle finger into you and pump it deep
"No, bitch just showing you how quickly I can get you wet" I smirk as I work my finger deep.
"Cadence isn't backing down, both of them are talking trash....I love it!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I grab your wrist and pull it away from my pussy.
Biting your lip.
As my pussy SMASHES into yours.
“You’re not outfucking anyone tonight…” I say…
pulling your hand down to YOUR pussy.
“Except YOURSELF!”
And I SLAM my pussy into yours again, with your hand between us, thrusting your own fingers against your clit!
yt

CADENCE
I yelp when I feel my own fingers hit my Clit, not expecting it I quickly pull my hand away.
"Oh, bitch you have no idea what you're up against"
I SLAP my pussy into yours and grind hard side to side.
"Im better than when we fought the first time'" thrusting hard again. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“In their last match, Cadence was able to outpower, and thus outfuck, the East Coast champion. Rowan running straight into that power is either a cunning strategy or a mistake. What do you think?”
yt

CADENCE
"I dont know honestly, Id say that Cadence has got more strength, Rowan needs to br careful with this strategy"yt

ROWAN CHANCE
You SLAP your pussy against mine, and again, you feel my body *shudder*.
I tuck my chin and shake my head.
“No… not this time,” I growl. Speaking more to myself than to you.
I still have to overcome the memory of what you did to me. Even if I’ve won EVERY sexfight since then. Made EVERY woman submit.
They aren’t YOU.
I look back up, looking into your eyes.
“You’re going to BEG,” I say, growling.
Both hands grabbing your ass.
Pulling it toward me.
Like I’m fucking DARING YOU to thrust as hard as you can.
My own hips cocking back… and...
SLAM!
yt

CADENCE
"BITCH!" I yell as you slam into me, my eyes flutter slightly at the impact.
"The first big shot of the night!"
I almost forgot just how strong you are....almost
“That shot ROCKED the champion!"
I rake my nails hard across your ass cheeks, leaving red streaks
I lean my hips back and thrust HARD SLAMMING into you as I grind roughly
"Nice try bitch, but we know you cant win with power" yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“Rowan was able to force the first cum in their previous fight, proving she can outpower the champion… but did that take all her strength to win that first round?”
I feel your HARD SLAM and it knocks my head back, my body swaying in your grip as my grip loosens a little.
“But that slam ROCKED Rowan Chance!”
"These two obviously dont like each other!"
I grit my teeth after feeling your power again after a year.
And my hips swivel as you try for another slam, dodging it,
And THRUSTING UP for a hard CLIT UPPERCUT!
yt

CADENCE
I move my hips back just in time, it hits but not as hard as you intended, I gasp but then smirk
I grab your ass and pull you too me and thrust hard, grind hard our clits finally meet head on.
"Nice counter by the Champion!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“It looks like Cadence is going for an early ko!”
"Rowan Chance is crafty though"
Our clits meet head on and you feel the impact: both strong pussies striking at each other.
I push hard on your upper torso while my leg hooks around your knee, trying to force you back.
My lips grabbing yours, my tongue in your mouth.
Both hands on your ass, pulling forward as my leg tries to sweep yours, to knock you off balance.
yt

CADENCE
I am too focused on your tongue that I feel my leg give way slightly and I bend down, my ass almost hitting the mat.
"Cadence might go down! She might be in trouble!"
I wrap my arms around you tighter and pull myself up, my entire body sliding up yours, my nipples hit under your tits, my Clit hitting yours from the bottom with an uppercut. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

"Fuck these two are determined!"
“What a hit!”
That hit knocks me back, forcing me to put my hands behind me to stop from falling back.
More importantly, it STUNS me as I feel the full strength of your whole body behind that hit.
“That hit almost knocked Rowan to her back!”
But I use that position, my back arched, to send
THREE
HARD
UPPERCUTS
to your clit.
SCREAMING with each thrust.
yt

CADENCE
"Fuck!" I yell with each uppercut, I bite my bottom lip as I feel my body shudder.
"Cadence is stunned!"
“I don’t think I’ve seen ANYONE stun the champion like that!"
And I was....I try to regain my composure....
I back away from you slightly to give my clit time to recover
“The champ is actually *backing up* from the challenger!”
"That s not like the Champion to back down....shes must be reeling!"
I take a deep breath as I catch my breath, I crawl over you just a bit and raise my hips and SLAM down hard, slamming my clit against yours. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I take that opportunity–with you stunned—to take a good aim with my hips.
You hear me give a quick laugh.
“What’s the matter… CHAMP?”
Urging you to attack.
And when you do, my pussy dodges again… then sends
THREE
QUICK JABS
Aimed right at your clit.
yt

CADENCE
"Unh.....fuuuuccckkkkk" I moan with each jab, my clit swelling
"Cadence is still stunned! Ive never seen her like this!"
“The champion is suddenly in trouble! Rowan’s speed and agility are coming into play!”
Knowing I have to do something quick I crawl over you more and try to pin you to the mat, with my heaver body weight, I thrust down and grind side to side swiping my clit across yours. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“The champion is trying to use her strength and weight against Rowan…”
You start to crawl over me and I know there’s really only two ways to stop you.
The first is attack that pussy again...
… and the second is twisting us both so I end up on top when we hit the mat.
Using your own momentum against you.
In that split second, I make my choice.
I feign a pussy thrust, but at the last moment, my grip around you tightens and I twist my hips, TRYING to throw us both over, with me landing on the top.
At least, that’s the plan.
yt

CADENCE
I feel you feign the thrust, I anticipate your next move and we roll but I push off and get some seperation, and roll away from you.
"Smart move by the champion!"
“Rowan nearly put the champion on her back! I don’t think I’ve EVER seen her on her back while she was holding the belt."
“The champion got lucky there. One moment of hesitation and she would have been under Rowan’s pussy."
Getting the seperation I needed I regain my composure, instead of moving toward you I sit on my ass and spread my legs challenging youngo a pussy fight. "Bring it bitch!"
"Cadence not wasting any time!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I take a look at you.
And I nod and smile.
Scooting toward you.
Scissoring our legs
Putting one hand on your shoulder, the other on the canvas.
“This can only end one way! With one of these women CUMMING.”
"Or both of them!"
And, feeling your hips… I time my SLAM! at the same time as yours.
yt

CADENCE
I grunt when I feel us slam together, my eyes flutter. I instantly grab your ass and pull you tight, making our labia spread against each other.
“UGGGN!”
"Is Cadence trying to goad Rowan into a clit fight?"
“I think so! You have to remember, for her entire sexfighting career, Rowan has NEVER submitted. And Cadence not only took her title, but made her submit!”
I press my Clit directly against yours and grind in tight circles rolling my clit around yours.
I smirk as I grind hard and deep, my eyes locked onto yours.
"Remember this bitch? Remember how I broke you?" I taunt
"Some trash talk from the Champion!"yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I swirl my hips like a wave, crashing down on the shore.
Rhythmic motions.
Swirling my clit against yours.
Little *bucks* here and there, to remind you of my strength.
“I remember,” I growl.
Looking deep into your eyes.
“And you’re gonna remember THIS.”
SLAPPING your clit with mine.
Yt

CADENCE
My look goes from confident to worry as I feel your movements I bite my bottom lip slightly as I look in your eyes.
“Is Cadence on the verge of cumming?”
I grab a tight hold of your ass to try to slow you down, my chest heaves with each breath.
“Ive never seen her in this much trouble”
I grit my teeth and narrow my eyes as I regain my senses I buck my hips up hard catching your clit on the bottom upper cutting it, trying to get you to break your rhythem, I uppercut your cleat three more times
Should we continue from there?
Yes
Your three quick uppercuts hit me, knocking my head back with each one.
Three deep groans in my throat.
“The champion is fighting back!”
You can feel my fingertips digging in to your skin as I growl, shaking my head.
“No, bitch… no.”
And I return your attack with one of my own.
SLAMMING
DOWN
HARD
yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“Rowan is trying to keep her advantage? But is the champion just too strong?”
I moan loudly as you counter, my chest heaves and my eyes flutter
"This is very much a back and forth battle"
I dig my nails into your ass and grit my teeth as I thrust up again, our clits clashing together. "Fuck.....you.....cxnt!" I moan in retaliation. Yt

CADENCE
“This is exactly like the first round of their first fight, with Rowan outfucking the champion!”
Slap, slap, slap!
That’s the sound of my pussy *dominating* yours.
I can feel your hips weakening.
And I *slap* your left breast with disdain and disregard.
“You’re no fighter,” I growl. “You’ve *lost it.* I’m the champion now!”
And my hips RAM into yours with a rapid fire movement now. No backing down.
yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I bite my bottom lip as I feel you ramming into me, I try to fight back but my thrusts are not as strong.
"I think its just a matter of time before Rowan draws the first orgasm!"
“I’ve never seen the champion in so much trouble! Is she meeting her match?”
My eyes go wide as I feel the pressure building in my stomach. "Unh.....No.....fight" I moan
The feeling of your constant slamming is too much I can't hold off any longer as I cum "FFFFFUUUUUKKKKKK" I yell as the orgasm hits me
“THE CHAMPION CUMS!!!”
"Rowan goewls up 1-0 on the champ!" Yt

CADENCE
I feel your pussy splash on mine as your body spasms.
“YES!” I shout.
“CUM YOU BITCH!”
The hard sound of slapping becomes wet now.
With your shoulders down on the mat.
I ride your orgasm until your body SPASMS.
And the ref pulls me away.
I give your tits a hard SLAP just as she takes me away… then begins the ten count.
“The champion has until the count of ten to get back to her feet! If she can’t, it’s a sexual KO!”
The referee stands over your fallen body and says, “ONE!”
I pant and run my fingers through my hair. As I try to regain my composure
I watch your body, still on the mat, your back flat on the canvas. “TWO!”
I sit up stillnwon my ass, taking my time before I get up I glare at you
The referee counts, “THREE!”
"Cadence is biding her time"
“It’s a smart move on the champion’s part. That was a brutal round for her."
I slide back to the corner and grab the ropes as I get to my knees, my eyes never leaving yours
“FOUR!” The referee says. And you see me on the other side of the ring, my dark eyes flashing, my lips in a victorious grin.
"Its obvious that the champ isnt out! She's just taking her time!"
“This is the first time the champion has been forced to cum since she won the title. It must be an incredible blow to her confidence.”
I finally get to my feet and smirk as I give you the finger. "That all youve got slut"? Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“The referee’s count got up to five. The champion looks recovered, but how recovered is she? After an orgasm like that, her pussy must be incredibly sensitive.”
The referee sees you back on your feet and calls for us to come back to the “starting position,” kneeling in the center of the ring.
I follow the referee’s instructions and kneel in the center of the ring.
“Come on… *champ*.” I say, winking.
yt

CADENCE
I kneel across from you, my eyes burning holes into yours. "You think Im finished cxnt?"
My hand goes right for your pussy, as I slip two fingers in and make a come here motion with them them, my thumb latiches on tonyour clit and I rub in circles. My other hand grabbing a handful of your hair as I yank your head back. My tongue licks your neck. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I gasp as you commence your attack, my body clearly reacting.
My own hand slaps down at your pussy, my thumb on your clit, my index and ring finger sliding into you, curling up, looking to TAP TAP TAP on that gspot.
My other hand goes to your throat, gently squeezing as my head snaps back, looking into your eyes.
“I’m gonna fuck you so hard…” I growl.
yt

CADENCE
"The hatred really showing here!"
“Rowan is looking for revenge. That’s her motivation. I think the champion’s motivation is to prove Rowan is NOT the nemesis everyone says she is.”
I gasp as you grab my throat, I yank your back harder as I add a twist of my wrist with each thrust.
"Only in your dreams bitch" I say through clenched teeth, my thumb strums yoir Clint. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“The intensity between these two women is so thick…”
We’re locked together in this. This will be the second fall.
My fingertips find that gspot and TAP TAP TAP
As my thumb CRUSHES your clit.
Feeling your own fingers working me over. Making my breath shorter. Making me bite my lip. With my back bent and your hands in my hair.
“You’re gonna cum TWICE, bitch!” I growl.
yt

CADENCE
“Rowan is invoking the fact that she was only able to make the champion cum once in their last encounter.”
My chest heaves again as I feel your fingers hit my gspot, and your thumb work my Clit, I growl softly.
I SHOVE my fingers deep, finding your puffy gspot, I smirk as I add a third finger and speed them, strumming it as my thumb pins your Clint and rubs over it.
"Cadence fighting back hard! God Im getting so wet just watching these two! I may have to come out of retirement!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I feel the intensity of your thrusts escalating and it makes my breath catch in my throat.
But I also feel you getting closer. Feel my fingers so wet and sticky inside you.
Your clit almost trembling.
I squeeze on your throat and start to push you back… pushing your back toward the mat.
Pushing my own body forward, even though you’re holding my hair. The pain making it all that more intense.
“You’re going down, Cadence. Bitch, you’re going DOWN.”
yt

CADENCE
I feel you trying to force me onto my back I dont slow down my attack as I thrust harder, feeling your pussy tighten around my fingers.
I sit on my ass and thrust my hip up HARD, hitting my hand, shoving my fingers deeper as they sham into your gspot.
"Jesus what a counter by the Champion!"
I keep thrusting shoving my fingers deep and hard against yoir gspot as my thumb taps yoir clit.
"Im"

Thrust
Not

Thrust
Done

Thrust
Yet

Thrust
BITCH

THRUST.  YT

ROWAN CHANCE
Your counter thrusts knock my head back with each one.
“I’m” THRUST… and my head snaps back.
“NOT” THRUST… and you feel my fingers *clench* in your pussy.
“DONE!” THRUST… and my grip on your throat weakens.
“YET!” … and my body shakes.
“BITCH!” THRUST!… and I’m nearly knocked all the way back.
“OH MY GOD! ROWAN IS IN TROUBLE NOW!”
I have to take my hand off your throat to stop myself from falling to my back, putting it behind me.
yt

CADENCE
I yelp with each thrust as it drives your fingers deeper, my cheat heaving as I try to breath.
I feel your hand loosen, I see something in your eyes and I smirk as I continue thrusting hard and fast, my thrumb rubbing your clit up and down.
"What's wrong baby? Cant take it?"

THRUST

THRUST
THRUST
"Cadence pressing her advantage!"
"Fucking

Thrust

CUM"

THRUST

YT

ROWAN CHANCE

My arm behind me buckles and I fall completely flat on the canvas with you on top of me.
“NO! NO!” I scream. Feeling my orgasm beginning to push against my will.
My hand inside your pussy goes limp. Stops fighting.
As my hips begin GRINDING against your hand.
“ROWAN IS DOWN! THE CHALLENGER IS DOWN!”
My orgasm just behind my teeth.
yt

CADENCE
"Cadence has to act fast!"
I continue thrusting, hitting my hand, slamming my fingers deeper as my thumb attacks your clit.
"You....tried"

Thrust
"But you"

Thrust
"Aren't women enough"

Thrust
"Give it to me WHORE"

THRUST

THRUST

THRUST
"I haven't seen Cadence this vicious in a long time!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

You feel my hand *slide* out of your pussy, my knuckles hitting the mat.
As my hips turn from grinding into hard thrusts. Not to fight… but to surrender.
As you feel my pussy CUM all over your fingers.
I cry out as my body spasms.
My eyes shut tight.
“ROWAN CUMS! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE’S BEEN FORCED TO CUM SINCE SHE LOST TO THE CHAMPION!”
My body bucking hard against your hand.
yt

CADENCE
“Is this the beginning of the end for Rowan? Will this be a repeat of her first loss against the champion?"
I thrust again before the referee pulls me back, with you flat on your back he moves me to the corner, I smirk as be counts "ONE" yt

ROWAN CHANCE

My body still spasming as I feel the orgasm just now starting to fade.
"Rowan is barely moving!"
Flat on my back, my arms stretched out.
“TWO!”
"Cadence looking very confident"

"THREE"
“Rowan hasn’t moved AT ALL since she came! Is she knocked out?”
“FOUR!”
"Cadence smiling now as the ref counts"

"FIVE"
“Look! Rowan’s moving!”
SIX!
Pushing myself… back up… to a sitting position...
"Can she get up in time?"

I glare at you as the ref counts

"SEVEN"
Before the ref can count “EIGHT!” I’m back on my feet. A little staggered. The referee asks if I can continue and I nod. “Yes.”
“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!”
“What a close call for Chance!”
The referee looks at both of us and tells us to take the starting position again.
yt

CADENCE
"Rowan Chance is refusing to give up!"
I get in the starting position and glare at you as I lick my lips slowly

"You should have stayed down cxnt, you're done" I say as my eyes stare hard into yours. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
As agreed before the fight began, for the third fall, the referee brings in a double dildo.
She puts it between us.
As I open my legs and cross them with yours.
yt

CADENCE
I slide on my ass, and open my legs, the ref slides the double dildo into our pussies, I smirk "This is where I finish you bitch" I say confidently before thrusting hard.

"Cadence wasting no time!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I see you start your thrust and I meet it with one of my own,
Dipping my hips down so the tip of your side curves up
Hitting the roof of your pussy, making the tip of the dildo SLAM into your gspot.
“I don’t think so!”
yt

CADENCE
I gasp as I feel the dildo hit my gspot, I narrow my eyes at you.
"This is going to be intense!"
I slide back slightly, then thrust hard, I angle my hips to make the tip slam into your gspot. "I know so!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I feel you mimicking my move and I grin.
“One step behind, bitch!”
And I twist my hips so your thrust doesn’t hit as hard as you wanted.
Then, twist them back again so you feel the tip of the dildo *swirl* inside your pussy.
Making sure it pushes against the walls of your sex, stretching them out.
“This is incredible! I’ve never seen anyone take on the champion with such skill in her signature round!”
yt

CADENCE
"Shes good but this is a specality of the champion"
My keegles clamp down on the dildo, slowing the twist significantly, I smirk and glare in your eyes as I lick my lips.
"Is that the best youve got slut?"

I say with a growl as I thrust forward hard pushing more of the dildo into you. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

I shove my hips *DOWN* when you thrust yours forward.
Locking the dildo in place.
and then, shoving them back UP
Making the dildo hit up and down inside you.
“You’ve got no idea what you asked for, bitch!” I growl at you.
(Do you want just dildo duel, or can we use one hand while use the other to keep ourselves up?)
(Which do you prefer? I kinda prefer an all out duel but its up to you im not hard to work with lol)
(I can do that. This round is for you, after all.) ;)
(What would be hotter? You winning or losing this round?) ;)
(So a duel?)
(Yes. A duel.)
yt

CADENCE
"The dildo is slowly disappearing between them"
“Rowan is very experienced at fighting men and knows her way around a cock!”
The upward motion catches me, making me gasp and my eyes flutter slightly, but I shift my hips, the down movement doest hit as intended.
As I thrust I swirl my hips causing the dildo to roll slightly, it hits your left wall and slides along it.
"Cadence is a lesbian, but she has plenty of experience fighting with a dildo!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“Looks like the champion is having trouble with Rowan’s skills!”
Your thrust shoves the shaft into me and I grit my teeth, but I’m still smiling.
Because I can feel our pussies about to touch…
… and I SHOVE the dildo deep inside of me so it shoves just as deep inside of you…
… as my clit SLAMS into yours.
yt

CADENCE
I anticipate your thrust and slightly close my legs lessening the impact, it still causes a hit but not as you intended. "Nice try whore" I smirk
"This could be a standstill!"
As our clits touch I sway my hips side to side dragging mine across yours, I thrust forward with short jabs. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stand up to the champion like this in a dildo duel!”
Your short jabs hit, but I use my kagels to squeeze tight, keeping the dildo from going any deeper than it is.
And then, when *I* thrust forward, I let go, letting it slide deeper… *toward you.*
Same technique. Over and over.
Squeeze when you thrust to prevent it from going deeper, then letting go when I thrust.
“You’re done, bitch. And you’re done in your SPECIALITY!”
THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!
yt

CADENCE
"Oh my! Rowan fighting back hard!"
I gasp as your attack, trying to find a way to counter, clamping down isnt working.
“The champion is struggling!”
"No! Fuck you!"
“Will her overconfidence be her undoing?”
I grab your ass, and pull you against me, making whats left of the dildo disappear between us, I slam my Clit hard agaisnt yours, and roll my hips rolling my clit around yours as I continue thrusting with hard quick jabs.
"Cadence isn't done yet!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
We’re face to face now.
The dildo deep inside both of us.
Our pussies hitting each other like boxers.
I keep using my technique and the dildo keeps going DEEPER into you as I continue meeting each and every one of your thrusts.
“Feel that, champ?”
THRUST!
“Feel me OUTFUCKING you?”
THRUST
As the dildo goes deeper...
and deeper...
and deeper…
Right into your face.
Mocking you right into your face.
As my hands grab your as and PULL
Pulling you toward me.
Our breasts slapping together.
“I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS ROUND!” the announcer shous.
*shouts.
yt

CADENCE
As the dildo goes deeper I moan and gasp my chest rises and falls hard, my eyes flutter.
"Cadence could be in trouble!" Ive never seen this!"
I then smirk unexpectedly
As you thrust, I thrust just as hard, our hips and pussies slamming loudly and wetly, with each thrust the dildo also going deeper and deeper into you.
"You fucking wish"

Thrust
"You think you're out fucking me bitch?"
Thrust
"My Pussy is stronger"

Thrust
"I'm stronger than you!"

Thrust

Thrust

THRUST

YT

ROWAN CHANCE

That first thrust hits me hard and I can’t hide it.
My eyes shut and my mouth opens as I moan low.
But when you go for the second one, I raise my hips up, almost bending the dildo in half.
I’ve been waiting for this moment. When you started thrusting hard. And I had to take the first one for this strategy to work.
As you THRUST! again, because the dildo is bent, it THRUSTS! back into you!
While I have it held tight in my pussy.
My lips curl into a wicked grin. “You were saying?”
And I THRUST
THRUST
THRUST
yt

CADENCE
Matching your thrusts with hard thrust of my own I grit my teeth as my eyes glare into yours.
"I was saying"

Thrust
(Remember: I’ve bent the dildo, so…) ;)
As I thrust the dildo bends and straightens then bends again, making it mobe deeper in both of us.
"That you"
Thrust
"Cant out fuck"
Thrust
"Me!"

THRUST

THRUST

THRUST
YT

ROWAN CHANCE

I feel those thrusts and counter them with my own… feeling the power your pussy has combined with the cock deep inside me.
But I’ve had cocks inside me before.
Real ones.
And this… is just an imitation.
THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!
“Little bitch,” I growl.
I grab your hair
Shove your face in mine.
“THIS IS ONE TIME..."
THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!
“YOU..."
THRUST!
“CAN'T..."
THRUST!
“WIN!”
THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!

CADENCE
“OHMYGOD! THE CHAMPION IS CUMMING!!!”
"Fffffffuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkk"
Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
ROWAN CHANCE JUST BEAT THE CHAMPION IN A DILDO DUEL!!!”

CADENCE
I yell as I cum, my body shutters I fall to my back as my chest heaves, the ref quickly seperates us. She stands over me "ONE"
I slide the dildo out of us and toss it on your chest.
"I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!"

ROWAN CHANCE
“Champ,” I say.
“TWO!”
As the dildo rolls between your breasts.

CADENCE
I lay there staring up at the lights

"Three"
"Cadence isnt moving!"
“FOUR!”

ROWAN CHANCE
“Don’t get up, bitch!” I shout from the corner.
“Or I’ll put you down again!”

CADENCE
I slowly roll over to my side

"Will she get up?"

"Five"

ROWAN CHANCE
“SIX!”

CADENCE
“The champion rolled to her side then rolled onto her back again! I don’t know if she’s getting up!”
I get to my knees and sit up

ROWAN CHANCE
"Wait....shes on her knees!"
"Seven!"

CADENCE
“EIGHT!”
I slowly get to my feet

ROWAN CHANCE
“Can she make it back to her feet????

CADENCE
“THE CHAMP IS BACK UP!”
"She's UP"

ROWAN CHANCE
“EVEN AFTER THAT BRUTAL TAKE DOWN!”

CADENCE
"She is the Champion she didnt earn it by being weak!"

ROWAN CHANCE
“The champ must feel humiliated. Defeated with her signature style!

CADENCE
"Maybe but look at her eyes.....shes not defeated....shes.....PISSED"

ROWAN CHANCE
“She was down for an eight count. That was damn close.”

CADENCE
"But she got up, shes not done"
I quickly get in the start position, my eyes blazing into yours
"Come here BITCH"
"Whoa...she is mad!" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I also go into the start position. Our legs crossed together.
My smile wide on my face. My eyes shining with confidence.
“Who took your dildo, bitch?” I growl, grabbing your hair,
Giving you a hard THRUST to start out our pussy duel.
yt

CADENCE
"Shut the fuck up whore"
I say through clenched teeth
As you thrust forward I mobe to the side lessening the impact.
I grab yoir hair and pull back hard as Inslide back and sway my hips as I thrust making my pussy slap yours from the side.
"Oh my....thay was a had hiy by Cadence" yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I feel you maneuvering for a thrust and I push my hips forward to meet it head on.
The hard, angry SLAP! fills the arena.
“OHMYGOD! THAT WAS INTENSE!”
Growling into your face.
“COME ON, BITCH! WHAT YOU GOT LEFT? NOTHING! YOU’VE GOT NOTHING LEFT!”
THRUST!
yt

CADENCE
Resisting the urge to slap you as our pussies clash over and over, I dont yake my eyes off yours.
"IVE GOT MORE THAN YOU CAN TAKE FUCKING BITCH"
I scream as I meet each of yoir thrusts with equal if not slightly more power.
"They're gonna break each others pubic bone!"
I growl and reach out and pull hard on your nipples as I thrust....Thrust.....THRUST.....YT

ROWAN CHANCE
I feel the impact of your thrusts and they hit so hard.
So… hard.
I won’t… won’t let you outfuck me like this. Not again.
So I THRUST!
RIGHT!
BACK!
“Is this a mistake on Rowan’s part? This is how the champion defeated her the first time!”
yt

CADENCE
I grunt and gasp with each thrust you hit me with, i feel their effects as our pussies clash.
But my loss with the dildo very fresh on my mind I REFUSE to back down as I THRUST over and over, hard and fast.

ROWAN CHANCE
"You cant"
Thrust

CADENCE
Thrust
"Keep up BITCH!"

ROWAN CHANCE
Thru…

CADENCE
Thrust
"Keep Up With Me!"
THRUST
THRUST
THRUST
“YES!”

ROWAN CHANCE
Thr…

CADENCE
Thrust!

ROWAN CHANCE
“I!”

CADENCE
Thrust!

ROWAN CHANCE
“Ca—“
My hips crash against yours as you shove them back.
My eyes blink.
As my body shudders.
"Uh oh! Rowan might be in trouble!"

CADENCE
“She is! No might about it!”
Yt

CADENCE
I see the look on your face, I see the look in your eyes I growl and smirk
“It was a mistake trying to match the champ’s power!”

"You are fucking done Rowan!"
Thrust
Thrust
Thrust

ROWAN CHANCE
thru—
ohfuck...
"Cadence Is known for her power"
“Rowan’s offense is fading!”

CADENCE
I continue thrusting hard. And fast slamming and grinding
"Come on bitch"
Thrust
Thrust
Thrust

"Such power!"

"You cant keep up"

Thrust
Thrust
Thrust

ROWAN CHANCE
I...
My hips slowing down
Almost stopped
"Rowan is fading very fast"

CADENCE
THRUST
THRUST
THRUST

“This is the kind of one-sided fight we usually see from the champ!”

"My pussy"

THRUST

ROWAN CHANCE
“Aaahhhhh!!!!”

CADENCE
"Is Better"

THRUST
THRUST
My ass lifting off the mats

ROWAN CHANCE
“No...”

CADENCE
"Fucking cum"
THRUST
THRUST
"FUCKING BITCH"
THRUST
THRUST
THRUST
ROWAN CHANCE
“The champ has grabbed Rowan around the waist holding her up, keeping her face to face!”
My arms limp
My hips no longer moving
"Holy shit! Cadence is showing why shes the champ!"

CADENCE
I continue thrusting hard, adding a grind or two between thrusts as I grit my teeth and THRUST THRUST THRUST

ROWAN CHANCE
“The champ is slowing down! Hitting Rowan with slow, powerful thrusts!”

CADENCE
"She might be slowing down but her hits are still hard"
“So hard!”

ROWAN CHANCE
“I think she’s going for the submission win!”

CADENCE
I buck my hips, my clit CRASHES into yours over and over

ROWAN CHANCE
“c-cadence...”

CADENCE
"That s how she won last time!"
I smirk as I hear you say .y name
"Fucking arrogant bitch"
Thrust
"Thought you'd beat me"
Grind
"Your pussy aint shit"
Thrust
Im gonna make you scream
Thrust
Grind

ROWAN CHANCE
“T-too...”

CADENCE
This is my title
Thrust

ROWAN CHANCE
“strong...”

CADENCE
My fight!
Thrust
Grind

ROWAN CHANCE
Yes
Yours

CADENCE
Im the Champion!
Thrust
Thrust
FUCKING CUM BITCH
THRUST
GRIND
THRUST
GRIND

ROWAN CHANCE
C-cad
Om
Im
Cu

CADENCE
Say it!

ROWAN CHANCE
YOU

CADENCE
I pound you yard and fast
ARE
Say it!

THRUST
THRUST

ROWAN CHANCE
BREAKING

THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!

ROWAN CHANCE
mEeeeeeeee!!!!!!
I CUMmmmmmmm

ROWAN CHANCE
“Did you hear what Rowan screamed???”

CADENCE
I feel your cum splash all over my pussy just before the ref pulls me away he stands over you
"ONE"

CADENCE
"Yes I did! I think Rowan is done"

ROWAN CHANCE
“Did she say You broke me?”
"TWO"

CADENCE
"That s what I heard!"
I stand in the corner and watch you
"THREE"
"I think Cadence just out fucked Rowen Chance again!"

ROWAN CHANCE
"Four"
“Rowan looks out!
"FIVE"
"She's not moving at all!"

CADENCE
"SIX"
"Cadence raising her arms in victory!"
"SEVEN!"
“Eight!”
Rowan is stirring, but can she beat the count???”
"I dont think she will!"
"Nine"

ROWAN CHANCE
I...
Use the ropes
To pull
And...

CADENCE
“OHMYGOD! Rowan is up!!!”
“At nine pint five!!!!”

ROWAN CHANCE
Leaning against the far corner, my arms over the top ropes, my body covered in sweat, I smile at you. My eyes defiant.
“I’m still here, bitch,” I growl. “I took everything you had. And I’m. Still. Here.”

CADENCE
I shake my head and glare at you, as I step to the center of the ring and get in the starting position. "Im far from done with you bitch, Im going to out fuck you even if it takes all fucking night.”

“Rowan is up! I can’t believe it! After that incredible pounding, she’s made it back to her feet… AND TAUNTING THE CHAMPION!”

I move to the center of the ring… my body showing the signs of this epic battle.
My olive skin covered in sweat. Hair stuck to my face.
My sex raw and swollen.
I know how to beat you. I let my pride get in my way. But now… I know.
I slide my legs to lock in with yours. My eyes flashing with mirth and mockery.
“Is that all you’ve got champion?” I say, a teasing tone in my voice. “You think you were gonna knock me out? Well, you ain’t got *shit.*”
yt

ROWAN CHANCE
Scissoring my legs with yours, I stop my pussy just inches from yours, I feel the heat coming off of both of them I smirk "This is where I end you cxnt"
I slide back and slam my pussy hard into yours before you can counter.
"Cadence is determined to put Rowan Chance away once and for all!" Yt

Your pussy hits mine and I make a wounded, pained groan.
You see my breasts *bounce*.
as I throw my head back, my hands behind me.
My back arched. wet hair splaying.
I put my head back forward, looking at you.
“Come on, champ. FINISH ME.”
yt

CADENCE
“What is Rowan doing???”
"As you wish" I growl before slamming into you again, this time I grind my clit across yours"

ROWAN CHANCE
“AAAAAHHHH!!!”

CADENCE
"I dont know, she's taunting g the champion!"
I hear your scream and thrust again, this time I buck my hips sliding my clit over yoirs as I glare in your eyes confidently. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
The impact makes my whole body jolt.
Breasts bouncing.
The wet, hard, wet sound of our sexes slapping together.
Again, it knocks my head back, makes my body sway.
I reach forward and grab your hair so I don’t fall back.
But look into your eyes.
“Weak… little… champion!” I growl.
But my hips don’t fight back.
I’m TAKING IT.
You feel my legs TIGHTEN around you.
“Come on,” I say, my voice husky and wet. “COME ON! GIVE IT TO ME!”
yt

CADENCE
I narrow my eyes at you and smirk before slamming hard into you three times, I reach out and grab yoir nipples
"Why isn't Rowen figbting back?"
I slam into you again and grind in tight circles, rolling my clit around yours "You feel my clit devouring yours slut?" I mock you
"The Champ might be getting over confident"
“That might be Rowan’s strategy!”
"Come on bitch, fight back!" I say as I SLAM my pussy hard and grind even harder.
"Is she going for a rope a dope?" Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“I think that’s EXACTLY what Rowan is going for!”
“But she’ll have to survive this massive attack to pull it off!”
"We will see!"
The announcers have got it right.
I saw how much the last round took out of you. And I’m pretty sure you don’t have a lot left.
But to prove my theory true, I have to survive another storm of hits from your powerful pussy.
A storm of hits th—
“UGGGH!”
“Rowan’s lost her grip on the champion’s hair and her body is swaying back! Another hit and she goes down!”
My vision is blurred.
My body stunned.
I can’t…
ca—
yt

CADENCE
"Cadence is going in for the knock out blow!"
I slide way back, I see your body failing you, I yell as I thrust hard SLAMMING into you, the found FILLS the arena, I add a hard grind as I watch your ass lift off the mat. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
"Is this it?!?"
My body *snaps* back, my shoulders hitting the mat.
My arms out wide, knuckles down.
My eyes shut.
Lips trembling.
My raven black hair spread across my face.
Chest barely rising.
It’s such a violent scene, it will be replayed by millions on slow motion.
"The ref pulls Cadence away!"
“And begins the ten count!”
“ONE!”
You watch my body… stretched out on the canvas.
Unable to respond.
“TWO!”
My legs wide open.
Arms spread out.
I look like an accident victim. My naked body covered in sweat and cum.
"I think Shes out!"

CADENCE
Three
“FOUR!”
I stand in the corner with a smirk as I watch you laying there

ROWAN CHANCE
"Five"
But then, my body begins to move...
“SIX!”
As I slowly…
“SEVEN!”
… get back…
“EIGHT!”
… to my feet.
The ref asks if I can continue… and I nod. Glaring at you the whole time.
Not even looking at her.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SHES FUCKING UP ON HER FEET"
“We all know of Rowan’s legendary endurance, but this is INSANE!”
I don’t even wait for the referee’s instructions. I kneel down in the center of the ring and give you a “come hither” with my hands.
“Come on, champ. Why don’t you try FUCKING ME for a change?”
yt

CADENCE
I will respond soon I have a delivery at my door
I shake my head in disbelief, I now both of us are hurting, both of us are tired, both of us are determined.
"Alright bitch, its time.....youre mine"
I sit across from you and scissor my legs with yours, sweat pours down my face and body, my clit and pussy are throbbing and sore, but Im still in the fight. Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I reach forward with both hands, grabbing your hair, pulling your face straight into mine.
Looking into your eyes as I blink away the sweat.
“Cadence… you’re NOTHING.”
“You beat me by a FUCKING FLUKE.”
“And I’m taking home the title tonight.”
I’m waiting for you to thrust… because when you do, I’m going to dodge it… and fucking HAMMER YOU HARD in a counter thrust when you miss.
yt

CADENCE
I fall right into your trap and thrust hard, knowing you cant take it "FUCK YOU BITCH" yt

ROWAN CHANCE
You see my smile stretch out over my lips, sweat dripping from my forehead. I wait… my hips shifting back and forth… until I sense the right moment… just as you’re about to strike…
Just as you’re about to thrust...
… my hips SHOOT FORWARD
SLAMMING into your clit and pussy.
yt

CADENCE
I gasp, my eyes flutter, my body sways. My breath catches in my throat as my eyes go wide.
"Cadence is in BIG TROUBLE"
"Fuuuuuukkkkkk" I finally scream out as the hit sends shockwaves through my tired pussy and body.
“Rowan’s strategy is working! She’s outfucking the champion!"
“Look! The champion is swaying!”
I try to grab on yo you but I cant get a grip on your sweat covered body
My eyes flutter as I fall to my back
“SHE’S DOWN! THE CHAMPION IS DOWN!!!”
Yt

ROWAN CHANCE
I fucking POUNCE
Grabbing your left leg and throwing it over my shoulder
Spreading your pussy out wide.
Locking your other leg down with my knee.
You suddenly feel a POUND
POUND
POUNDING
on your pussy
As your body starts to TREMBLE
This time, it’s YOUR breasts bouncing on your chest
“OHMYGOD! THE CHAMPION IS BEING POWERFUCKED!!!”
“She can’t even defend herself!”
One hand grabs your breast and squeezes with my fingernails.
“YOU’RE FINISHED CADENCE! FUCKING FINISHED!”
(yt

CADENCE
The ref pulls you off of me, as I lay there motionless he carries you to yoir corner and counts

ROWAN CHANCE
"One"
I look at your helpless body laying on the mat.
“TWO!”
Your pussy—red and swollen.
“THREE!”
“The champion may be down for good this time!”
Unmoving. You still haven’t moved. You’re barely breathing.
“FOUR!”
“ROWAN IS GOING TO BE THE NEW CHAMPION!”
Your arms stretched out. Legs wide open.

CADENCE
I slowly sit up on my ass, I look dazed and confused
“FIVE!”

ROWAN CHANCE
“The champion doesn’t know where she is!”

CADENCE
I try to push up on my arms but they fail me and I fall to my ass
"Six"

ROWAN CHANCE
“Has the champion finally met her match?”
“Will this be her first defeat in her entire career!?!”

CADENCE
I roll over to my stomach
"Seven"
I get to my knees, and wobble

ROWAN CHANCE
"Eight"
“SHE CAN’T GET UP!”
ROWAN CHANCE HAS OUTFUCKED THE UNITED STATES CHAMPION!”
“NINE!”

CADENCE
I get one foot planted and try to stand
But I fall on my stomach
"Ten" yt

ROWAN CHANCE
“OHMYGOD! ROWAN HAS DEFEATED THE CHAMPION!”
I fall to my knees. Exhausted.
Head bowed.
My whole body seemingly made of rubber.
As the referee brings me the championship belt.
She straps it across my waist and I pull myself up, walking over to you.
Standing over you.
One foot on either side of your hips.
Wearing MY BELT.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 06:32:41 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline BaneThePunisher

Re: Rowan Chance vs Cadence Sexfight (Round 2!)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 07:28:30 PM »
Endurance fights are my favorite. Excellent again. Is there going to be a trilogy?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan Chance vs Cadence Sexfight (Round 2!)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 08:58:09 PM »
Hopefully there's a part 3 somewhere.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie